Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

I booked a mixed dorm of 8 hoping there was other female lone travelers, then I would feel more safe. But came to the hostel and got a 6 bed mixed dorm (because of convience for them) and shared with one guy. And seems like the 8 dorm mixed are usually guys that book. Nothing bad happened at the hostel, staff and other travelers, was very helpful and kind, but as female lone traveller I would recommed other females to book single or female dorm. I'm doing that next time. Otherwise all was good.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Good place with good location.

Staff very aggressive and impolite. Would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

There is no toaster in the kitchen :((

Everything was good. Very chill-out hostel. And super great "structure": Kitchen, bathroom, etc...

The hostel was fine and also it's atmosphere. Altought, we arrived after 8:30 and the girl from the reception was sleeping in one of the bedrooms, she was lost because she was sleepy and she went back to the bed (that later we had to use) without helping us! When we asked her to help us with the luggage and wifi, she was angry and treated us really badly! This changed our opinion of the hostel! Luckly, the other staff were nice and helped us always we needed it!

Nice and clean hostel, but a bit too lively if you're looking for a quiet place. Rooms have no soundproofing at all, you'll hear everything from the common room: music at the reception all day long, people talking and laughing (sometimes really late at night, too). And the no-alcohol rule doesn't seem to be enforced. Otherwise all was ok. Conveniently located very close to several eateries at once, and within a walking distance from many points of interest.

it's really a good place to stay at. staff is very helpful, friendly and possitive. the most important visitors oriented. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

The hostel is well located with easy walking access to the main places. Bathrooms are shared for all rooms, which I thought would be a problem, but how many are was quiet. I was in an eight-bed room, but the structure of the beds is in a way that gives a lot of privacies, enjoyed, and has taken and individual light. There are no lockers in the room but was not a problem when I was there. The common area is very good and the very attentive staff.

Excellent hostel~

It was quite quiet when I was there, but it made for a good sleep.

Great Hostel with nice staff. Location is perfect for walks in the new

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Staff were fantastic!! Helped me out big time when I lost my credit card.

The staff weren't welcoming and you felt rude when asking them questions, because it seemed like they felt interrupted. The kitchen was not fully equipped. A lot of stuff was missing to make simple meals and the kitchen was never really clean. Could be nice if there was a social atmosphere. But the beds and the location was really nice! Close to the amazing city and great beds.

hostel was really nice, the only problem was that there was no keys provided to the dorms so basically anyone could enter the room when you weren't at place.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Poland

Bit of a hike to old town, but otherwise good. I thought there was a bar there - there isn't. Also not sure what the gallery is? Small hostel, nice people.

Couldnt lock the room door on one of the rooms, other than that no dramas. We arrived late at night and looked around for the entrance for a few minutes before asking someone who showed us exactly where it was, there would be no trouble finding it in daylight. The staff were kind and very accomodating. The location is superb, literally arounfd the corner from all the main sites aswell as the night life.

• 2nd May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nice and very cheap place with friendly stuff, located right near the central street. The stuff is really very helpful, most of the guys speak Russian.

Excellent hostel. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm and the best part is they have walls that separate all the bunk beds, so you have your own privacy. Showers and toilets are really clean and the staff are lovely and very helpful. It can be quite tricky to find but location of the hostel is close to everything.

• 6th Apr 2014

Good location, clean but a little basic....though this is the look they are aiming for. Staff were friendly, only downside was a lack of atmosphere in the common area but we did realise it'd be a more chilled out hostel when we booked.