Fabrika Hostel & Gallery Reviews

A. Vienuolio g.4, Vilnius, Lithuania

Clean, Quiet, no atmosphere and not very helpful staff

I would suggest to have a place to lock my things in the room I'm sleeping. :)

• 27th May 2015
  • Latvia

Pretty good hostel, but one of the staff (girl) doesn't really understand hospitality in our opinion. One guest of a visiting group was rushed to the hospital with a severe reaction on an insect bite. She had puked a little in her bed but was already gone. The girl claimed "she was not a cleaning lady" and said "we have signs that show you should take of your bedding when you leave". Some cooperative thinking would've been appreciated. Other staff totally fine, great hostel.

good location, nice facilities and lots of toilets and showers, nice helpfull staff

I booked a mixed dorm of 8 hoping there was other female lone travelers, then I would feel more safe. But came to the hostel and got a 6 bed mixed dorm (because of convience for them) and shared with one guy. And seems like the 8 dorm mixed are usually guys that book. Nothing bad happened at the hostel, staff and other travelers, was very helpful and kind, but as female lone traveller I would recommed other females to book single or female dorm. I'm doing that next time. Otherwise all was good.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Good place with good location.

Staff very aggressive and impolite. Would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

There is no toaster in the kitchen :((

Everything was good. Very chill-out hostel. And super great "structure": Kitchen, bathroom, etc...

The hostel was fine and also it's atmosphere. Altought, we arrived after 8:30 and the girl from the reception was sleeping in one of the bedrooms, she was lost because she was sleepy and she went back to the bed (that later we had to use) without helping us! When we asked her to help us with the luggage and wifi, she was angry and treated us really badly! This changed our opinion of the hostel! Luckly, the other staff were nice and helped us always we needed it!

Nice and clean hostel, but a bit too lively if you're looking for a quiet place. Rooms have no soundproofing at all, you'll hear everything from the common room: music at the reception all day long, people talking and laughing (sometimes really late at night, too). And the no-alcohol rule doesn't seem to be enforced. Otherwise all was ok. Conveniently located very close to several eateries at once, and within a walking distance from many points of interest.

it's really a good place to stay at. staff is very helpful, friendly and possitive. the most important visitors oriented. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

The hostel is well located with easy walking access to the main places. Bathrooms are shared for all rooms, which I thought would be a problem, but how many are was quiet. I was in an eight-bed room, but the structure of the beds is in a way that gives a lot of privacies, enjoyed, and has taken and individual light. There are no lockers in the room but was not a problem when I was there. The common area is very good and the very attentive staff.

Excellent hostel~

It was quite quiet when I was there, but it made for a good sleep.

Great Hostel with nice staff. Location is perfect for walks in the new

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Staff were fantastic!! Helped me out big time when I lost my credit card.

The staff weren't welcoming and you felt rude when asking them questions, because it seemed like they felt interrupted. The kitchen was not fully equipped. A lot of stuff was missing to make simple meals and the kitchen was never really clean. Could be nice if there was a social atmosphere. But the beds and the location was really nice! Close to the amazing city and great beds.

hostel was really nice, the only problem was that there was no keys provided to the dorms so basically anyone could enter the room when you weren't at place.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Poland

Bit of a hike to old town, but otherwise good. I thought there was a bar there - there isn't. Also not sure what the gallery is? Small hostel, nice people.