Fabrizzio Guesthouse Reviews

C/ Felipe III, 6, 4A, Madrid, Spain

I felt some loneliness because there's no guest except me in my staying, but the host was really nice ! She treat me as if I'm at home. And I love her cute dog! Location is great. You can see whole Mayor square in the balcony. Was so nice staying.

Very laid-back atmosphere, like a big apartment. Not a party hostel, good for relaxing. Also, the cutest little dog visited the hostel frequently. Welcoming, kind staff!

The staff was really caring and very attentive to make us feel comfortable. I think it was an old apartment in Plaza Mayor converted in a hostel so expect a 'home feeling' which was actually nice. Location is superb. Simple breakfast and the showers are fantastic! It's a good price for the location and a good option for a hostel in Madrid. The down side: it's not the place to meet people. The view was obstructed because of the works but once it's done I'd say it's one of the best in Madrid.

Felt like I had my own apartment in Madrid for a few days. The cute dog that periodically visits throughout the day was my favorite part :)

The location was fantastic and the staff were helpful!

• 9th Sep 2015

One of the best locations I've stayed in! It's hard to beat that view over Plaza Mayor, the welcoming owners, 24 hour breakfast, and comfortable beds. Without a doubt, I would stay here again!

Fantastic hostel. Great staff! Comfortable beds, Best location, Powerful shower, Included breakfast, Great facilities. The only thing missing was personal lockers for valuables. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for being great hosts.

The location is definitely perfect. It is just in one side of Plaza Mayor building, which is one of the tourist destination in Madrid. So staying here was like getting back to the history and enjoying the atmosphere from the late 18-19 centuries. The staff were helpful, they would try their best to help you with what you need. In summer, Spanish people are going to bed a bit late, and because Plaza Mayor is a tourist object, you will find it a bit crowded even after 12, people are still around.

It was in a great location. Not the best community feel, but great for a bed and for the price. Also, don't be late for your reservation

Super well located. The lady that works there is lovely and the dog too! Breakfast included is enough and the coffee good.

Amazing location- in the center of Madrid and Everything is walkable.

Really great guest house, overlooking the main plaza Major. Staff were so friendly. It's just like having an apartment in Madrid, it's very chilled out and exactly what I wanted. A word of warning is there isn't any sign outside or in the building so make sure you write down the exact address - unlike me!

• 14th Jun 2015