Fabrizzio Guesthouse Reviews

C/ Felipe III, 6, 4A, Madrid, Spain

I stayed in Madrid for 2 weeks in total and loved Fabrizzio's. Would completely recommend it to any other traveler! The staff were so friendly and I have gained some good friends. I was invited out every night, we ate together and hung out all the time. Which was so lovely as a solo traveler. The location is pretty much as central as you can get, over looking the Plaza Mayor. It is a really intimate hostel, feels like a home. A very special place and return in the future!

• 10th Aug 2014

I had an awesome time there- just the matresses werent amazing... staff was extremely helpful and nice!

For about 10euro a night this hostel is amazing! It is quite hard to find (a tiny little apartment door on an alley way just of the Plaza Square in the center of Madrid, small hostel but felt like home and had stunning views, I would highly recommend for a budget stay within the city!

Excelent Hostel!!!! I fully recomend this place, the staff is great. The location is incredible. I spend a good time because the location of this hostel...

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Nice house with an Argentin in charge. You will have freedom to take your own breakfast and will be well-treated.

Fabulous!! Everything excellent! Nice view, environment, kind people, in the city center!!! Like home!

I didnt like it. It is an appartment not organized or clean. At 3pm my bed was still dirty from the previous guest, nothing fresh for breakfast, not so clean... There was no body to check me in at 3 pm. In the night it is full of homeless and weird people around because its located at the old town. I can not say this place is a hostel. Its more like a messed student house.

This is just the sort of Hostel I like to stay in. It is like a shared apartment; a home from home with helpful and relaxed staff. It has history around it, a perfect location, the rooms are big and simply laid out, there are spaces to be quiet and relax if you want as well as spaces to chat and meet others, there is a good kitchen with lots of equipment, there are more than enough showers and it has character. I would recommend my friends to stay here.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Good Place to stay, with a nice atmosphere, felt like home! A little bit of noise but is ok.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts