Fabrizzio Guesthouse Reviews

C/ Felipe III, 6, 4A, Madrid, Spain

Besides the fact that the hostess didn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish, we still communicated fine. Everyone that stayed in the hostel was super conscious about being quiet but very nice and friendly at the same time. I absolutely enjoyed my stay.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Taiwan

Big guesthouse just above Plaza Mayor. Very welcoming and family atmosphere and nice people from all around the world.

• 4th Feb 2016

Amazing place to discover Madrid from, you cannot get any closer to the very centre of Madrid, 1 min walking distance to the main square. Staff are the most relaxed and helpful people you'll meet in Spain. 3 showers, max. capacity of 12 people, solid facilities. Large kitchen, around the clock breakfast and coffee(actual coffee). Only thing missing are the lockers, but its like a big apartment and there's almost always staff present, so don't you won't need them, trust me. Best hostel in Madrid!

• 31st Jan 2016

It's 11 out of 10! Met the friendliest staff, Pelusa!

This is the second time that I stayed in this hostel, I love it there. It has the best location and view over "Plaza Mayor" and it has a nice and cosy atmosphere. I would definitely recommend staying here. It is the perfect place to meet other travelers.

I felt some loneliness because there's no guest except me in my staying, but the host was really nice ! She treat me as if I'm at home. And I love her cute dog! Location is great. You can see whole Mayor square in the balcony. Was so nice staying.

Very laid-back atmosphere, like a big apartment. Not a party hostel, good for relaxing. Also, the cutest little dog visited the hostel frequently. Welcoming, kind staff!

The staff was really caring and very attentive to make us feel comfortable. I think it was an old apartment in Plaza Mayor converted in a hostel so expect a 'home feeling' which was actually nice. Location is superb. Simple breakfast and the showers are fantastic! It's a good price for the location and a good option for a hostel in Madrid. The down side: it's not the place to meet people. The view was obstructed because of the works but once it's done I'd say it's one of the best in Madrid.

Felt like I had my own apartment in Madrid for a few days. The cute dog that periodically visits throughout the day was my favorite part :)

The location was fantastic and the staff were helpful!

• 9th Sep 2015

One of the best locations I've stayed in! It's hard to beat that view over Plaza Mayor, the welcoming owners, 24 hour breakfast, and comfortable beds. Without a doubt, I would stay here again!

Fantastic hostel. Great staff! Comfortable beds, Best location, Powerful shower, Included breakfast, Great facilities. The only thing missing was personal lockers for valuables. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for being great hosts.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts