Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I was delighted with my stay in Fabrizzio's. It's in a great location and one could walk to most places of interest. It's close to a major Metro station which is a huge plus. The hostel was kept very clean and tidy. The staff are really helpful and there was a great atmosphere. It was wonderful meeting people from so many different countries. Khrystian made sangria on a couple of occasions which I felt was a very nice, inviting touch. It's a really safe place to stay.

Very friendly and thoughtful staff. Great activities organized. Very safe and central.

Great stay in Fabrizzio's , friendly and very helpful staff. I recommend it.

• 12th May 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Fabrizzio's in general. I would only say that bathrooms could be more clean. Besides that, the electric water kettle was old and the bottom was deteriorating leaving a residue floating in the water... Nothing else to point out. I loved my days there, it's a great place to stay :)

Normally, the impression made by hostel depends equally on hostel itself and neighbours you had there. For Fabrizzio it is both 100%. It is like home with friends without parents. Located in good and safe place (comparing to the old city particularly). Not very big but reasonable rooms, perfect common space with super-balcony... A lot of indirect activities: free city walk tour, sangrija cooking lessons etc. But with all respect to Fabrizzio, Barca is not a place to sit in a hostel:) Take it!

I had a great stay - the staff were super kind and helpful. My only qualm is that the rooms don't have locks and the locker you get is in the lobby and isn't large enough to hold an average pack, just your valuables. It wasn't a big deal though. Also, breakfast all day just means that the bread, jams, cereal and milk are always available. Beautiful balconies and space!

Great staff, spoke great English, went above and beyond to make things work for us in a pinch. Kitchen is well stocked and has a nice terrace. Was able to get a great sleep too.

• 4th May 2015

The staff are lovely - everything was great!!

• 29th Apr 2015

Good hostel. Khrystian, one of the staff members, was really friendly, and very helpful.

Amazing staff and location!! The staffs are really helpful and so nice. If I go to Barcelona again I would definitely stay there again!! I highly recommend here!!

The hostel was wonderful! The staff was very helpful, and the location allowed us to walk to many places but with a metro close by for farther places. It was a cute, clean place with strong wifi. Definitely would recommend! Also - David was super cool, and he totally didn't tell us to put that on the review :)

• 16th Apr 2015

Brilliant place. The hosts Khrystian and everyone else is just amazing. Super clean, we'll maintained, all Day Breakfast, help in planning your time in Barcelona, Free Sangria classes and so much more. We had a lovely 4 days at Fabrizzio's. We have been to several hostels after that, but this was the best one so far.

If you are looking for a decent hostel in a heart of BRCLa - go for Fabrizzio's Petit! Big thanks to Luli, Khrystian and David for a super hospitality and a great time over ^*^

Very good atmosphere. I met many good people here.

The hostel is great value for money. It's not a party hostel. The private rooms are really good. The staff was a mixed bag hence the lower score which was a shame as the guy from the first two nights was excellent and super helpful.

Just came from Barcelona, where I spent 2 nights at Fabrizzio's Petit, and I am very happy to have stayed with them. The staff is great: gave me lots of ideas for great non-turistic places to visit at Barcelona and made me feel very welcome. The hostel is well located (not very far from Casa Batló, Sagrada Familia, or transportation), in a quiet neighbourhood, and the facilities are clean and good. I wish them lots of success!

Amazing! I highly recommend it:)

Everything was perfect! Best Hostel so far!!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Staff was incredibly helpful. We had a great time there. If you are looking for a place to make some friends Fabrizzio's Petit is your place. Besides the location is very convenient when you are planning to go out during the night.

Perfect place in Barcelona. Stayed in single room. Staff were great! Nice terrace for morning free breakfast, toast coffee juice eggs fruit. Common room cozy with tv to watch football, or play wii games. Location 2 minute walk from girona metro stop. 5 minute walk to pl.gracia train to airport which you can use t10 ticket , so costs less than 1 euro. Took taxi from old town because late at night for 5-6 euros. Friendly atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3