Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Good vibes, great deal, and an even better staffing. I will definitely be recommending Fabrizzio's Petit to friends.

• 22nd Jan 2015

It was a pleasure to live in Fabrizzio's Petit! Thanks for your hospitality, guys! Hope, our magnet still on the fridge ;-)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

This is THE place to stay during your trip to Barcelona. As the hostel seems more like an apartment, the atmosphere is excellent and it's like being at home. The staff is awesome and the breakfast outstanding. Every site of interest is within walking distance. Frequent social events, like a Paella cooking class contribute to the decent atmosphere. In short: Stay there! ;)

You guys were awesome!! We really enjoyed our stay. The cooking class, the friendly atmosphere, you guys had the whole package. We felt like we were walking into our home away from home. We definitely are hoping to visit again. Thanks so much!!

• 9th Jan 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Not only is it clean, well located and full of awesome extras (free all day breakfast and the best shower I've had away from home) but the staff just go beyond and above to make you feel welcome. They give you an awesome introduction to Barcelona and make you feel as though you are part of the family. John's paella cooking night is awesome (and he makes a mean sangria too). It's great value and an awesome Barcelona experience in itself.

• 9th Jan 2015

Amazing!! Couldn't ask for more! Clean, centrally located and relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend. I agree with an earlier review. John is super cute and charming, you'll definitely fall in love with him and want to stay!

24 hour breakfast and helpful staff was really good. I am glad that I chose that hostel. Thanks for everything. (^

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Everything was perfect otherwise. Ernesto was very helpful in accommodating our needs and providing useful information. The bathroom could use a little more work. The environment was very social and the hostel provides everything we need. Keep up the good work.

This place was awesome. That people were so nice, and they helped out a lot. They also let me print out stuff like tickets for free, and they do your laundry for you.... Of course you have to pay, but you don't have to worry about waiting for the machine to finish or anything... It was sooo great here.

Fabrizzio´s was the perfect place to spend a few days in Barcelona! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The kitchen was big and easy to use, and always very clean. The courtyard balcony is gorgeous in the morning - eat your breakfast out there! My only complaint would be that the bed wasn´t very comfortable, but you can´t have it all.ç I found Fabrizzio´s on a friend´s recommendation, and I´ll certainly be recommending it to others. Thanks, guys!

The Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful to us as soon as we walked through the door. They made the hostel a safe and relaxing place to rest from a great day of exploring the beautiful city of Barcelona.

Fabrizzios is the best hostel around. The staff is extremely hospitable and helpful and fun. You almost never want to leave to see the city. Ladies, be careful. John is super cute and charming, you may just fall in love. All in all, you'll never regret staying at fabfrizzios, better than a stay at a Marriott hotel in Dublin. Fun times, good people.

• 19th Dec 2014

We absolutely loved our stay at Fabrizzio's! The staff made all the difference, they were so friendly, fun, and helpful and we loved hanging out with everyone. Fun events and pub crawls, great free breakfast all day, and great facilities to use. We would definitely return and had so much fun in Barcelona. Thanks Dave, Ernesto, and Khrystian!

Fabrizzios was a great experience for us. We stayed in a double room with shared bathroom and everything was absolutely perfect. I owe a very special thank to Luli and John. They were phenomenal. Luli sorted out the heating issue as soon as I told her. John was extremely welcoming and informative on the things to do. They made our Barcelona experience very memorable. I highly recommend this hostel. If I go to Barcelona again I'll stay with them

The staff is incredible and simply knows the hostel life. Great security, facilities, and location. Plus they understand the little things from free breakfast available all day to each bed having outlets/lights. Wonderful stay

Everything was Excellent! loved the friendly, warm atmosphere :)

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Fantastic place and staff. Would stay again.

Great staff, central location, sweet set-up and killer vibes! This place is like living in a home away from home given that you're literally living in an inner-city Barcelona apartment. In addition, there are several cafes and supermarkets within 1 minute walk away and two metro stations which cover most of the city.

A very beautiful hostel with friendly staff. If you are looking for a nice relaxing stay in Barcelona then this is definitely the place for you! If you are looking for a "party" hostel then you maybe should look somewhere else. It is an amazing hostel though and you will definitely not regret your stay here, highly recommend!

It was an overall great experience. We stayed in a private and it was wonderful. The staff has great recommendations and is very helpful. Would recommend highly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4