Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel I have stayed in! The staff was extremely friendly and showed us the best places to go around the city. The hostel had a family feel; everyone was friendly and really tried to get to know each other. There were activities every night to get to know everyone, so you felt included (even if you are traveling alone!). I am definitely coming back here when I return to Barcelona!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Fabrizzio's was one of the nicest places we stayed while travelling. The staff were super friendly and willing to help and recommend places to go. It's in a good area and due its small size it feels very safe and comfortable.

Great staff, great location, good price.

simply - perfect!!!!!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

good location, close to the center of the city.. However it can be better explained how to reach the place. Breakfast can be improved. People are very friendly. Excellent support from all the staff. Very clean and spacious bathroom. The whole environment is like a home and therefore you really enjoy your stay.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Pakistan

Great staff, powerful fan in bedroom. A very pleasant stay

Had a wonderful 3 night stay, wish I could have stayed longer!!

Great hostel, would definitely stay again. Great facilities, lovely staff, especially Dave the night guy. Small, cosy atmosphere made me feel at home and helped me meet heaps of fantastic people. Thanks!

Great staff, location, and space. I had a wonderful stay.

Great hostel, great staff - they make you feel at home as soon as you get there. I was sad to leave :-( Plenty of social atmosphere, very clean, great showers. Beautiful balcony with many seats overlooking an old watertower, very nice in the afternoon and mornings. Highly recommend.

This hostel was amazing! The staff sat down with us and told us all about the city- where to go, what to do, and what to eat! The terrace is nice and it's a smaller hostel so it's so good for meeting people, and the washrooms and kitchen were always available. The staff went above and beyond to help us. Even plugged his laptop in the TV so we could watch a movie when we didn't feel like going out!

with a warm welcome it was easy to experience Barcelona as a beautiful city. The guys from the hostel are great, i liked the way the hostel decorated - it's like being home. The metro was just a 5minute walk away. to sum it up - a wonderful place for staying in Barcelona:-)

• 27th Jun 2014

A very nice place with a feeling of familiarity. The staff is very helpful and easy to talk to. The rooms are a bit crowded but if you're not an easy-sleeper it's never a problem. The shared bathrooms are clean and equipped with the things you need. Recommended!

I highly recommend this hostel if you want to have the best experience

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Perfect!!!!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Aruba

Had a fantastic stay at Fabrizzio's and would absolutely recommend it! Staff couldn't of been more friendly and helpful and the hostel itself is in a beautiful old building in a perfect location walking distance to all the sights. Really cool mixture of people staying there, thanks for a great time in Barcelona, hope to see you guys again sometime!

Awesome place. I came to Barcelona 5 years ago and booked at Sant Jordi's...which is a great hostel! But this time around I was worried that I've grown out of the party age and probably wouldn't mesh as well with the party people at Barcelona. So instead I booked here at Fabrizzio's and it was perfect. Great vibe in a smaller hostel... not too many people but you definitely get more of a chance to meet everyone, say hi, and hang out together. Great time...and great hostel run by nice people.

The location is good - 5 minutes walk from a metro station which is in the central area. The staff are friendly and pro-active to help. The place is in a good condition with a cleaning lady ready to clean up anytime. If I am really picky my small comment is that I didn't receive clear enough info on transport to Tossa - I was suggested to take a train nearby but couldn't find any direct train in that train station and there's no member of staff on duty in the station so I was stuck.

Wonderful hostel. Great staff, Hi Ernesto ... thanks for all of your help. Fantastic location and our room was the best we've ever had ... apart from the noise which the staff handled pretty well. Please provide more detailed instructions for getting there and point out that it's difficult to spot from the street.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Great location within easy walking distance to everywhere you would want to go in Barcelona. The staff was awesome, always there to help you out or hang out and recommend cool things to do in the city. It's super clean and relatively small so it feels like home, and with all the awesome people staying there it's easy to make a ton of new friends. It was very hard to leave at the end! Thanks guys!

• 5th Jun 2014