Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Really nice place near the main street of Barcelona. Sagrada familia is only at 10min by walk ! The airport is far from only 20 minutes by train and 45min by bus. Beauty room,clean and safe and clean bathroom ! Hosts were nice and friendly ! Cosy beauty place with nice guest ! Recommand it !

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Lovely hostel with fun night time activities and friendly staff. Felt at home here.

Very nice place, near to almost everithing at Barcelona. I feel like i was at my home! Thanks Fabrizzio

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Fabrizzio's petit hostel is one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly and there is a good atmosphere, the hostel is not too big so it is easy to meet people. Furthermore the hostel is centrically located and the hostel is held very clean. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Lovely hostel! The staff was great and a ton of fun the facilities were clean and comfortable! I would recommend it to anyone going to Barcelona

• 12th Jan 2016

It was so lucky to find this hostel in my life. I can tell you seriously how amazing I spent my new-year stay in here. I met great people from well-organized bunker tour and free cooking dinner time. Employees and volunteers who works in hostel, they are incredibly kind and warm. special thanks for Pedro, anna, dave, cristian everyone works there. Facility is also so clean and they provide new towel anytime i want and showerroom is clean and strong water. Also i can sleep so deeply not by bother

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Great location, and everyone I met was friendly.

I picked this hostel based on its good reviews and was not disappointed! Right away you feel like you're at home. Fabrizzio's has such a fun, family atmosphere to it. It's very easy to get to know others staying at the hostel, and although some like to go out, it's usually fairly quiet. Frequent dinners and drinks included is also a plus and a great way to meet others. Luli, Dave and Chris were all fantastic hosts. I'd highly recommend!

Will be good if the room can be locked from the outside.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Amazing hostel, beautiful location and very very friendly hosts. Loved the stay!

• 27th Dec 2015
  • India

I would move the couch and chairs in the bedrooms to the sitting area on the floor because it felt awkward to stay in the room and talk to people because someone was always sleeping.

I highly recommend this hostel !! The staff there are very nice and patient, the rooms are clean, and the public space is awesome !!

very good place to stay and enjoy Barcelona. specially the atmosphere of this Hotel is really good and very clean

Second time at Fabrezzio's- thanks for the great stay!

I loved this hostel and the vibe it has. Extremely friendly people and decent breakfast for the price

Great hostel, best I've stayed in. Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Very relaxed and laid back, plenty of opportunity to take it easy as well as lots of partying activities run at the hostel. Convenient, central location, great value, very clean and a good internet connection.

I stayed here for one week and it was the best hostel I've stayed at ! Krystian was so kind with his advice as was David and the girls . The place is immaculate as well . The balcony facing into the sun is a big bonus for breakfast and afternoon naps . There's always something going on in the evening wether it be sangria nights or trips to the bunkers . I thoroughly recommend staying here !

Thank you for the time in Barcelona!

Very cozy hostel, great people, great atmosphere and great free dinners.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Israel

Friendly staff, good location, free wifi and breakfast. I'll definitely come back here next time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3