Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Phenomenal hostel, best I've stayed in. Location was perfectly sandwiched in l'Eixample just above the old town and near main sites but not loud or super touristy. Staff was genuinely caring, friendly, and willing to just chat at any point. Rooms had AC which was very necessary. Nicest showers of any hostel I've stayed in Europe, ever. They had a waterfall shower with excellent pressure and hot/cold control. Love this place.

Needless to say, Perfect price, Perfect Quality, Amazing staffs..etc For me it was just Excellent hostel i've ever been to ! I will visit here again for sure !

• 21st Jul 2015
  • South Korea

I loved my stay at Fabrizzio's Petit! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Great location! My bed was incredibly solid (important in a bunk bed) and comfortable! There weren't a lot of bathrooms, but I never had an issue finding one when needed.

Had a great time, very central location and near the station for airport so very handy for my short stay. Staff really friendly and helpful tips for sightseeing. Would definitely recommend and stay again.Loved the veranda and generous lounge/dining areas 😊

Ended up staying in an attic room that was very very hot and didn't have air conditioning. The website said it should have air-conditioning and it didn't. This was one of the reasons I had booked the room and I was very disappointed. The staff were very nice and gave me a 10% discount but it didn't make up for a sweaty night where it was difficult to sleep. The room was also quite dirty and needed to be cleaned.

Wow! Great hostel! The staff were very helpful and the amenities were great! A good sized breakfast too which was nice! We went out partying every night and had a great time!

I absolutely loved my stay at Fabrizzio's Petit! i've stayed at more hostels i can remember but Fabrizzio's was definitely an unforgettable experience. The staff was so extremely lovely and friendly and they really make you feel like home right away and are always there to answer your questions. The facilities were clean and comfortable and i especially enjoyed their lovely balcony which was a nice place to get to know the other travelers. This hostel really felt like a home away from home!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Fabrizzio's Petit is the best place I've ever stayed. The staff is very helpful, they told me everything I needed to know about the city. They gave me a free map and marked the most interesting places and neighborhoods. The place is clean and beautiful, and it's small and comfortable, so is the perfect place to meet other travelers and go for a walk with them. I've stayed in a 8 beds room with AC. The room is nice and colorful. I will miss staying there! Hope to come back!!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The days in Fabrizzio were amazing!! Thank you to all the staff and the people I met there. The breakfast is included (juice, milk, coffee, bread, jam, muffins, croissants, cereals and tea) and they have towels for free. The best area in the hostel is the balcony, where the people meet to drink sangria and eat the amazing paella that they do. I recommend you to stay in this hostel if you are in Barcelona! I will come back to this place for sure!! :)

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Great location, very near to almost everything, nice, friendly and very helpful staff, and good english.. An old building but the atmosphere inside great.

I booked single room & upon arrival had a room in the "attic" with no AC! It was miserably hot with high humidity and one floor fan. Had to close windows during the day to try to keep heat out. Bathrooms upstairs weren't all that clean and room wasn't made up daily with fresh towels or bed done. I just traveled a month thru Europe staying at hostels and they did this. My sheets had a stain on it & bleach marks. When I went to move one of the bleach marked curtains a bunch of dust flew off.

A beautiful house with incredibly friendly and hospitable staff. I absolutely loved my stay!!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • India

Awesome stay in Barcelona. Thank you so much for your warm hospitality. Great neighbourhood too.

The location of this hostel was fantastic. I really enjoyed being able to easily get to food, the beach, the nightlife, and the sights. The balcony was a great place to hang out with people.

Our stay at Fabrizzio's Petit was perfect. We felt like being at home, everything was very clean, nice guests and a very helpful and friendly staff. Only can recommend this place, I wish we could have stayed longer.

• 29th Jun 2015

Wonderful. This place has a lot of character and the people who are running it are amazing. Every hostel now that I stay at pales in comparison. They make you feel like home and truly care.

Really homely, happy, laidback vibe! The staff were warm and inclusive, 24 hr reception. Really cute colourful decoration. Highlight was free towel and sweets left on bed, big modern house-style bathroom, well-stocked kitchen w lots of spices etc to cook with. Paella class and beach party for extra cost. Small hostel, not a party place - only downside was large school group was staying so there were only a few other travellers - check before you stay, othewise it's hard to meet others.

This was the closest I ever felt to feeling at home while travelling abroad. Part of my trip didn't go as planned, but it turned out great because Christian gave some advice and helped me out right away. That made me feel much better--and Pablo's intro to Barcelona and the hostel worked wonders to make me feel comfortable! I hope you guys know how much I appreciated it, as did my fellow guests. Keep up the fantastic work, and good luck with everything you guys set out to do. Take care =)

• 25th Jun 2015

The hostel staff was friendly and really helpful with transportation, where to visit, etc.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Fabrizzio's Petit -- just amazing ! Recommended for all the travellers who are alone.

• 23rd Jun 2015