Fabrizzio's Petit

9.6
Superb 1455 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Everything is perfect. There are many events for guest. Pealla day, sangria day, etc.. and many fruit and juice, milk is free. that's wonderful. Staff is veryveryvery kind. I had never seen these kind staff. here is best. I want stay more.

• BrittanyBianca
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

I only stayed one night but I loved this hostel! The group paella was super fun/social. The showers and rooms were clean too and the blankets were sooo comfy. Would definitely come back!

27th Mar 2017

Had a great time here!! Great location, and clean, comfortable place to stay. The atmosphere was a little more quiet than I expected, but the pub crawl was fun!

25th Mar 2017
7.7

PROS: Great location in a quiet neighborhood. 15 minutes to Passeig de Gracia and 25 minute walk to Gothic Quarter Friendly staff Free breakfast CONS: Walls are thin! If you have lousy neighbors, you will hear everything! The locks to your bedroom are so loud, it echoes throughout the entire dorm. We always heard someone come home, especially late at night The shower door doesn't cover you completely, water will splash out onto the ground PRO-TIP: Bring ear plugs

• garymonteiro
  • India, Couple, 31-40
24th Mar 2017

This hostel is fantastic. We were a family with a 4 year kid n felt at home. Their home cooked food for 6 euro at night was great. The free paeka was awsome. Martha n David are really warm n hospitable. We also love Lola the adorable dog. In all fantastic place n the heart of barcalona. Highly reccomended if you like a hoatel with a family feel to it. The 24 hour kitchen with breakfast was a bonus .

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 nights at Fabrizzios's Petit. From the moment I arrived I felt at home. The staff are so helpful and friendly, I found myself forgetting who was a member of staff and who was a fellow traveller as everyone was just so friendly and laid back. Phil's food was excellent and very reasonably priced. There was a pub crawl with travellers from another hostel nearby which was a great way to meet new people. If I return to Barcelona in the near future I'd stay again.

19th Mar 2017

I can't speak more highly of this place. The location is wonderful, the staff are kind, I met fantastic fellow travellers, and there are frequent freebies such as sangria & walking tours. One of my favourite bits of my time in Barcelona was spent simply drinking coffee out on the beautiful terrace at Fabrizzio's Petit. You won't regret choosing to stay here.

17th Mar 2017

Had a nice stay at Fabrizzio's! The location was great, the staff was wonderful, and the hostel activities (free paella, sangria, etc.) were lots of fun. My only complaint was that the facilities were a little lacking, especially the bathrooms and showers. At one point, there was some maintenance work being done, so there wasn't running water, but that's not really the hostel's fault. Overall, would come again the next time I'm in Barcelona.

10th Mar 2017

Great hostel! The location is great as easy walk or metro ride to sites. The all day breakfast is great. Paella on Saturday was delicious. ,I liked the porch too for soaking in the sun.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed our stay at Fabrizzio's Petit! The staff was extremely welcoming and there were many things that were helpful: wifi, free printing, breakfast type foods in the kitchen all day, nice porch area, and fun events for every day of the week! We stayed 2 nights in a mixed 4-person and there was plenty of space, high ceilings, and a little porch type door/window. Everything was pretty clean and I never felt unsafe. The metro was close & easy to use and you can walk to a lot of places!:)