Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Fabrizzios was a great experience for us. We stayed in a double room with shared bathroom and everything was absolutely perfect. I owe a very special thank to Luli and John. They were phenomenal. Luli sorted out the heating issue as soon as I told her. John was extremely welcoming and informative on the things to do. They made our Barcelona experience very memorable. I highly recommend this hostel. If I go to Barcelona again I'll stay with them

The staff is incredible and simply knows the hostel life. Great security, facilities, and location. Plus they understand the little things from free breakfast available all day to each bed having outlets/lights. Wonderful stay

Everything was Excellent! loved the friendly, warm atmosphere :)

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Great staff, central location, sweet set-up and killer vibes! This place is like living in a home away from home given that you're literally living in an inner-city Barcelona apartment. In addition, there are several cafes and supermarkets within 1 minute walk away and two metro stations which cover most of the city.

A very beautiful hostel with friendly staff. If you are looking for a nice relaxing stay in Barcelona then this is definitely the place for you! If you are looking for a "party" hostel then you maybe should look somewhere else. It is an amazing hostel though and you will definitely not regret your stay here, highly recommend!

It was an overall great experience. We stayed in a private and it was wonderful. The staff has great recommendations and is very helpful. Would recommend highly.

really nice place to stay - i'd highly recommend it! there's nothing to complain about - the perfect barcelona expirience. super-nice staff, nice rooms ...etc etc... ...would come again and i would recommend it to friends!

Very nice place, with very good location and good facilities, and during my three night stay it always looked very clean. There's a good atmosphere, seems you can both have a decent rest or enjoying night life, it's up to you... staff is great, so the place is definitely a great place to stay in Barcelona.

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. They have free breakfast all day and the hostel is very clean and even has a beautiful balcony which is perfect for relaxing. The wifi works well and the staff are lovely. Would definitely go back!

Really awesome staff. They manage to make you feel like you're their friends. Great atmosphere for solo travelers. Geniuses when it comes to breakfast, available whenever you want it instead of limiting it to a couple hours. Laid back and smaller which makes it feel more intimate and cozy.

Best hostel I have stayed in. Awesome balcony to enjoy, AMAZING staff and great internet, location & amenities. Even nights with free sangria! Awesome homey place!

A very good place to meet new people. The hostal is well located, close to El corte ingles in the center of Barcelona. The breakfast is good and you can take it all the day and night. The people sometimes share food and leave it in the kitchen. Next to the hostel there are restaurants and a small market. The room where I stay was comfortable and the bathroom was cleaned all days. One of the best hostels I have stayed. Also there are some activities to do in some days at night.

Great little place for us for the weekend. Very cool vibes, super helpful staff, and a very relaxed atmosphere. Close enough to all the main sights in the centre that if you want to walk you can, and well communicated with metro lines for the places that are a bit further out. Really enjoyed our stay!

I had the best time at this hostel. everyone was really friendly and the staff would constantly help us and ask us what we needed. this is the best hostel choice in Barcelona by far

• 6th Nov 2014

Good hostel. Staff is friendly and will help you in English. I like the set up of the different rooms according to amount of people. Facilities are also good and it is what I expected of a hostel. During my stay I had no worries about safety and getting along with other people is easy here. The only thing that bothered me is the constantly flashing, I think alarm light in the 8 person room. For the rest, good job.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Very good all around. Nice beds, nice showers and nice people. Good things going on almost every night. Can you change the fire alarms so they don't flash?

• 2nd Nov 2014

For the most part, it was pretty ok. I liked that you have the option to book your own room. The wifi signal was great from where I was and you needed like 5 keys to get into the building, so it was extremely secure. However, one thing that really put me off was that the sheets were stained and I was unsure if they had been washed before me. Not sure that I would stay there again for that reason.

Favorite hostel in all of my travels through Spain. Felt like an apartment that I would want to live in. The staff is great and sexy!

Hi guys, I enjoyed every single moment of my stay in Barcelona and mostly it was because of this hostel. Awesome atmosphere! I felt like I was at home! And they also organize great pub crawls. If you go there, make sure you ask john about a German guy that woke up in the middle of a square... :-p. Big hug to all of you! Filipe from Portugal

Fabrizzio is a really nice, cozy hostel. I loved the warm atmosphere there, and the staff are great people! (specially the girl at the reception). Already wanting to come back. I highly recomend this hostel :)

• 30th Oct 2014