Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

loved this place! very clean and 24hs free breakfast!!! awesome staff. :) :) :)

• 8th Sep 2014

Lovely location with high sealings and great staff as well as interesting guests.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Great location, clean, easy to meet other travellers. They do fun activities and the staff are awesome. Definitely stay here!

• 2nd Sep 2014

The staff here are amazing and go over and beyond to help you and ensure you have a good stay. The hostel is small and homey with a decent sized kitchen and free (all day) breakfast! Location is decent, about a 15 minute walk from the main part of town. They organise activities and or pub crawls most nights of the week here. I highly recommend!

I love Fabrizzio's Petit. It's super comfortable, everyone is extremely friendly, and it's a fun place to stay! The dorm rooms are very comfortable, and the private rooms are HUGE! I had an excellent stay in both the dorm and private room. I was never bothered by noise from other guests either. The communal kitchen is a great feature (free milk and cereal!). Plus, this hostel is fairly close to the clubs ;) Fabrizzio's Petit is a great little hostel to meet and hang out with other travelers.

Excellent, very clean and cozy. Khrystian gave me a lot of tips about what to in the city, map, towels, good breakfast included all day long. highly recommended

• 30th Aug 2014

The staff was friendly and lots if fun, they had fun activities like a cooking class you can sign up for, the only complaint was that when I was there the elevator was broken and it's on the 3rd floor

After speaking with friends about different places to stay in Barcelona, I finally settled on Fabrizzio's Petit. I could not be happier with my decision! The hostel was clean, the staff was incredible, and the other guests were friendly and made me feel welcome throughout the entirety of my visit. John Villarde and David, two of the staff members, made our trip especially enjoyable by providing great recommendations on food, nightlife, and must-see attractions. Highly Recommend Fabrizzio's!

• 28th Aug 2014

I went to barcelona with a friend and i left the city with a lot of them. You should ask for the best tapas and sangria with john and khrystian.

• 24th Aug 2014

the best stop in my Eurotravell. The guys working there make you feel confortable from the first moment. a great breakfast is included all day and khrystian made his special sangria for us. sure i'll go back next time

• 24th Aug 2014

FABBRIZZIO WAS AMAZING. I WILL BE STAYING EVERYTIME I AM IN BARCELONA. THANK YOU

• 22nd Aug 2014

Run by the most lovely bunch of people, who really go out of their way to make you feel welcome, get you involved and help you in any way possible at any hour of any day - even on their days off! Has a small but cosy feel with loads of great guests - one of the best trips i've ever made. Truly awesome hostel. Special thanks to David, Ernesto, Krystian and John!

• 21st Aug 2014

I stayed 6 days at Fabrizzio's Petit and had a wonderful time. The staff was very helpful and nice to talk to. The Hostel is not too big. Therefore it was more living with a big family. I really liked the events they organized at the Hostel. The cooking class and the pub crawl is a very good thing to bring different people together. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable to sleep. I definitely would recommend to stay there and would visit again :-)

• 20th Aug 2014

LOVED THIS HOSTEL! I've stayed in many all over the world and I've never felt so at home. I was traveling alone for the 1st time and because of this hostel I met the most incredible people and was very comfortable in an apartment atmosphere. The staff is amazing, they even give you their cell phone#. They do pub crawls and Cooking classes and provide very detailed info about the city. Location is great too. I actually did not want to leave. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Fabrizzio's is the best place to stay in Barcelona! It's just a few blocks away from Passeig de Gracia and about a 15-20 min walk to Las Ramblas in a quiet neighborhood. The staff was great and even though we checked in late, they helped us out with things to see and do in the city. They also organized nightly outings for everyone staying in the hostel, which was great for making friends. The facilities are very clean and well maintained every day. Highly recommend to anyone coming to Barcelona.

• 18th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at yet in my two months of European travel! The atmosphere felt just like a home, the owner was incredibly friendly and he came out with us to see the festival one night. Everything is clean and cheerful, the common areas and deck are fantastic, and the open kitchen is great for making breakfast and snacking. I refuse to stay anywhere else when I return to Barcelona!

Hands down the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Fabrizzio's Petit made my Barcelona trip. The staff is amazing. They are so personable. The facilities are clean. The shower is amazing. The kitchen is super convenient and always available for use. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone, especially if you're traveling alone.

If I come back to Barcelona I will definitely stay here again. Walking distance to all the sights and a great kitchen and shower. Really helpful staff and a nice social hostel.

We loved this place! Stayed here with my boyfriend in a private double room with shared bathroom! We were up on the top floor so it was almost like we had the bathroom to ourselves. The staff were so personable, made sure we were comfortable, knee our way around and there was always toast and coffee to drink! They organized events which is fun to meet people. Also the location is great near a lot if well priced restaurants and away from the main streets of the city. Definitely reccomend.

The Hostel is 2 mins away from a metro stop that can get you into the city within 5 mins. There are 2 big supermarkets and an Internet shop again 2 mins away. The atmosphere is very friendly, like being on an episode of 'friends' the TV show. It's very easy for single travelers to meet other people and party. The hostel is based on one floor so it can get noisy day or night. Also, the 8 bed room was very noisy so you don't get much sleep but you will have an awesome time and meet fun people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4