Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Everything was perfect! Best Hostel so far!!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Staff was incredibly helpful. We had a great time there. If you are looking for a place to make some friends Fabrizzio's Petit is your place. Besides the location is very convenient when you are planning to go out during the night.

Perfect place in Barcelona. Stayed in single room. Staff were great! Nice terrace for morning free breakfast, toast coffee juice eggs fruit. Common room cozy with tv to watch football, or play wii games. Location 2 minute walk from girona metro stop. 5 minute walk to pl.gracia train to airport which you can use t10 ticket , so costs less than 1 euro. Took taxi from old town because late at night for 5-6 euros. Friendly atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Khrystian was super nice and helpful, and the room had everything I needed. Very comfortable.

This is a fantastic hostel for its brilliant staff, great atmosphere and facilities. There's a great kitchen with free breakfast and computers and printers that you can use. The layout is a bit odd, our room was a bit dusty and the bathroom was a bit dated...as a hostel though it was absolutely fine and I would recommend it especially for the location. In the middle of the old town and park guell in a really safe feeling area, which was definitely worth it.

Once we got there, everything went better than we expected. The staff was friendly, helpful in pointing out how and where to be tourists, and accommodating in moving our room when we realized we booked something different from what we expected (we booked a double, thinking it would be two beds. It was one bed. Staff moved us to a different room, which had three beds, and didn't charge us for the triple). 10/10, would and did, recommend to friends traveling to Barcelona in the future.

• 9th Mar 2015

We really liked the location and the super friendly staff that makes the atmosphere at the hostel super cool. We loved the fresh orange juice for breakfast and our room was super spacious and nicely furnished. What was a little bit of a downturn was the super dirty floor and the showers. No one cleaned our room before we arrived. Also the walls are super thin and we could hear the noises from the couple that stayed on our floor. We also did not sleep a lot because of all the noises.

Really lovely place to stay. Staff are super friendly and relaxed and are there to help you all the time. The terrace is a lovely place to have breakfast! Thanks for a lovely stay!

We had an amazing stay at this hostel. Everything about it was great - location, staff, rooms etc. Would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Great location...super staff...my only problem was a woman who sleeping in my dorm snored very loud and all night so didnt sleep very much for two days...

• 27th Feb 2015

Very nice hostal! Little and friendly, the staff is awesome and very helpfull. Very clean and have nice showers! I really enjoy my stay there.

Close to the city centre and everything is not a far away from the hostel (by metro, by walking, ..) - really nice that you are allowed to cook in the kitchen for all. Nice Staff and a familiar feeling in the hostel. Enjoy the coffee on the balcony in the morning sun. Thanks for the awesome days in Barcelona!

• 19th Feb 2015

This hostel is truly the best. It's very central, in a beautiful renovated apartment that's spacious, light and clean. Besides a large kitchen, limitless free coffee and breakfast every morning, a gorgeous sun-filled balcony, the best thing really is the people/vibes- I was immediately welcomed and felt 100% safe and at home. The staff is extremely friendly, kind and helpful as well as just being active and cool people. If you spend enough time with them you will never want to leave!

• 14th Feb 2015

Amazing place. Only complaint is people are very trusting about their belongings... I guess I'm just more cynical. The staff is amazing. Super nice and fun. They organize bar crawls and paella making nights and really want you to enjoy yourself. If you want to stay at a Hostel, it should be this one.

• 12th Feb 2015

Location was alright, but if the plan is to be around the beach or old town I don't reommend this. There's not much to see around the place. But staff was great and helpful. Room was dirty, smelled really bad and was freezing. Not much warm water in shower.

Fabrizzio is a very good guesthouse for people who want to walk all day, know the city and then come back at night for a good night of sleep. Rooms are big, comfortable bed and awesome location, near to trains from and to the airport! Highly recommend!

great place to stay to discover the city! very helpful and lovely staff! feels like beeing at a friends house...

• 30th Jan 2015

muy bien!

Without any hesitation I would recommend this place to anyone who want and need good nights sleep and want to hangout with many interesting people. A little away from the main drag, the place is very quiet and close enough to all the actions of bcn. The staffs were amazingly great folks who obviously like their work. The place was very spacious and clean. I would love to stay here again when I am in bcn next time!

I had a really great time! Awesome people and perfect place to stay. Would always come back and stay :)

• 22nd Jan 2015