Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is truly the best. It's very central, in a beautiful renovated apartment that's spacious, light and clean. Besides a large kitchen, limitless free coffee and breakfast every morning, a gorgeous sun-filled balcony, the best thing really is the people/vibes- I was immediately welcomed and felt 100% safe and at home. The staff is extremely friendly, kind and helpful as well as just being active and cool people. If you spend enough time with them you will never want to leave!

• 14th Feb 2015

Amazing place. Only complaint is people are very trusting about their belongings... I guess I'm just more cynical. The staff is amazing. Super nice and fun. They organize bar crawls and paella making nights and really want you to enjoy yourself. If you want to stay at a Hostel, it should be this one.

• 12th Feb 2015

Location was alright, but if the plan is to be around the beach or old town I don't reommend this. There's not much to see around the place. But staff was great and helpful. Room was dirty, smelled really bad and was freezing. Not much warm water in shower.

Fabrizzio is a very good guesthouse for people who want to walk all day, know the city and then come back at night for a good night of sleep. Rooms are big, comfortable bed and awesome location, near to trains from and to the airport! Highly recommend!

great place to stay to discover the city! very helpful and lovely staff! feels like beeing at a friends house...

• 30th Jan 2015

muy bien!

Without any hesitation I would recommend this place to anyone who want and need good nights sleep and want to hangout with many interesting people. A little away from the main drag, the place is very quiet and close enough to all the actions of bcn. The staffs were amazingly great folks who obviously like their work. The place was very spacious and clean. I would love to stay here again when I am in bcn next time!

I had a really great time! Awesome people and perfect place to stay. Would always come back and stay :)

• 22nd Jan 2015

Excellent staff - extremely friendly and helpful! Great little community atmosphere, highly recommended. Nick

• 22nd Jan 2015

Good vibes, great deal, and an even better staffing. I will definitely be recommending Fabrizzio's Petit to friends.

It was like my home in Barcelona!! If I go to Barcelona again, I will definitely stay there!!

I had such a great time staying at Fabrizzio's Petit! I cannot wait to join them again when I am back in Barcelona.

• 15th Jan 2015

It was a pleasure to live in Fabrizzio's Petit! Thanks for your hospitality, guys! Hope, our magnet still on the fridge ;-)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

This is THE place to stay during your trip to Barcelona. As the hostel seems more like an apartment, the atmosphere is excellent and it's like being at home. The staff is awesome and the breakfast outstanding. Every site of interest is within walking distance. Frequent social events, like a Paella cooking class contribute to the decent atmosphere. In short: Stay there! ;)

You guys were awesome!! We really enjoyed our stay. The cooking class, the friendly atmosphere, you guys had the whole package. We felt like we were walking into our home away from home. We definitely are hoping to visit again. Thanks so much!!

• 9th Jan 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Not only is it clean, well located and full of awesome extras (free all day breakfast and the best shower I've had away from home) but the staff just go beyond and above to make you feel welcome. They give you an awesome introduction to Barcelona and make you feel as though you are part of the family. John's paella cooking night is awesome (and he makes a mean sangria too). It's great value and an awesome Barcelona experience in itself.

Amazing!! Couldn't ask for more! Clean, centrally located and relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend. I agree with an earlier review. John is super cute and charming, you'll definitely fall in love with him and want to stay!

24 hour breakfast and helpful staff was really good. I am glad that I chose that hostel. Thanks for everything. (^

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Everything was perfect otherwise. Ernesto was very helpful in accommodating our needs and providing useful information. The bathroom could use a little more work. The environment was very social and the hostel provides everything we need. Keep up the good work.

This place was awesome. That people were so nice, and they helped out a lot. They also let me print out stuff like tickets for free, and they do your laundry for you.... Of course you have to pay, but you don't have to worry about waiting for the machine to finish or anything... It was sooo great here.