Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Fabrizzio´s was the perfect place to spend a few days in Barcelona! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The kitchen was big and easy to use, and always very clean. The courtyard balcony is gorgeous in the morning - eat your breakfast out there! My only complaint would be that the bed wasn´t very comfortable, but you can´t have it all.ç I found Fabrizzio´s on a friend´s recommendation, and I´ll certainly be recommending it to others. Thanks, guys!

The Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful to us as soon as we walked through the door. They made the hostel a safe and relaxing place to rest from a great day of exploring the beautiful city of Barcelona.

Fabrizzios is the best hostel around. The staff is extremely hospitable and helpful and fun. You almost never want to leave to see the city. Ladies, be careful. John is super cute and charming, you may just fall in love. All in all, you'll never regret staying at fabfrizzios, better than a stay at a Marriott hotel in Dublin. Fun times, good people.

• 19th Dec 2014

We absolutely loved our stay at Fabrizzio's! The staff made all the difference, they were so friendly, fun, and helpful and we loved hanging out with everyone. Fun events and pub crawls, great free breakfast all day, and great facilities to use. We would definitely return and had so much fun in Barcelona. Thanks Dave, Ernesto, and Khrystian!

Fabrizzios was a great experience for us. We stayed in a double room with shared bathroom and everything was absolutely perfect. I owe a very special thank to Luli and John. They were phenomenal. Luli sorted out the heating issue as soon as I told her. John was extremely welcoming and informative on the things to do. They made our Barcelona experience very memorable. I highly recommend this hostel. If I go to Barcelona again I'll stay with them

The staff is incredible and simply knows the hostel life. Great security, facilities, and location. Plus they understand the little things from free breakfast available all day to each bed having outlets/lights. Wonderful stay

Everything was Excellent! loved the friendly, warm atmosphere :)

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Fantastic place and staff. Would stay again.

Great staff, central location, sweet set-up and killer vibes! This place is like living in a home away from home given that you're literally living in an inner-city Barcelona apartment. In addition, there are several cafes and supermarkets within 1 minute walk away and two metro stations which cover most of the city.

A very beautiful hostel with friendly staff. If you are looking for a nice relaxing stay in Barcelona then this is definitely the place for you! If you are looking for a "party" hostel then you maybe should look somewhere else. It is an amazing hostel though and you will definitely not regret your stay here, highly recommend!

It was an overall great experience. We stayed in a private and it was wonderful. The staff has great recommendations and is very helpful. Would recommend highly.

really nice place to stay - i'd highly recommend it! there's nothing to complain about - the perfect barcelona expirience. super-nice staff, nice rooms ...etc etc... ...would come again and i would recommend it to friends!

Very nice place, with very good location and good facilities, and during my three night stay it always looked very clean. There's a good atmosphere, seems you can both have a decent rest or enjoying night life, it's up to you... staff is great, so the place is definitely a great place to stay in Barcelona.

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. They have free breakfast all day and the hostel is very clean and even has a beautiful balcony which is perfect for relaxing. The wifi works well and the staff are lovely. Would definitely go back!

Really awesome staff. They manage to make you feel like you're their friends. Great atmosphere for solo travelers. Geniuses when it comes to breakfast, available whenever you want it instead of limiting it to a couple hours. Laid back and smaller which makes it feel more intimate and cozy.

Best hostel I have stayed in. Awesome balcony to enjoy, AMAZING staff and great internet, location & amenities. Even nights with free sangria! Awesome homey place!

A very good place to meet new people. The hostal is well located, close to El corte ingles in the center of Barcelona. The breakfast is good and you can take it all the day and night. The people sometimes share food and leave it in the kitchen. Next to the hostel there are restaurants and a small market. The room where I stay was comfortable and the bathroom was cleaned all days. One of the best hostels I have stayed. Also there are some activities to do in some days at night.

Great little place for us for the weekend. Very cool vibes, super helpful staff, and a very relaxed atmosphere. Close enough to all the main sights in the centre that if you want to walk you can, and well communicated with metro lines for the places that are a bit further out. Really enjoyed our stay!

I had the best time at this hostel. everyone was really friendly and the staff would constantly help us and ask us what we needed. this is the best hostel choice in Barcelona by far

• 6th Nov 2014

Good hostel. Staff is friendly and will help you in English. I like the set up of the different rooms according to amount of people. Facilities are also good and it is what I expected of a hostel. During my stay I had no worries about safety and getting along with other people is easy here. The only thing that bothered me is the constantly flashing, I think alarm light in the 8 person room. For the rest, good job.

• 2nd Nov 2014