Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. There are all kinds of great touches in every part of the building. Someone put a lot of thought into making this a fun and welcoming place. The staff I met went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and at home.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in during my 3 months travelling through Europe. The staff were all so friendly and helpful, the facilities were clean and spacious, the location was excellent, the atmosphere was relaxed and easy-going but professional - and great value for money. There is nothing negative to say about this place and I will strongly recommend this place to everyone heading to Barcelona and would definitely stay there again if or when I return to Barcelona.

• 20th Jun 2015

I stayed for five nights and it was great, the staff, especially Pablo, were excellent and very friendly, asking how my day had been. They had free Sangria night which made it even easier to meet other travelers. Very clean, and a nice balcony out back to sit on and enjoy some wine or coffee. Even though I was in a dorm room it seemed quiet.

• 19th Jun 2015

Realy a home from home. Great location and a very helpful staff.

• 16th Jun 2015

They personally emailed me to confirm my stay which was nice. The mattress were foam mattress which was comfortable. Three keys: front door, one to open the hostel door, and a key for your locker. The bathrooms were clean. The breakfast was decent, you get cereal, orange/apple, little muffins, bread, jam, coffee, milk and orange juice. The kitchen was fully functional. The staff went above and beyond to guide you through the city, which was walking distance from the metro and attractions.

This was a great hostel, we really enjoyed our stay. The laundry service, breakfast and holding baggage after checking out were some of the perks.

• 11th Jun 2015

This is a really nice hostel! The staff are very friendly, the location is great - out of the very touristy old town but easily within walking distance - and the kitchen/sitting area is very cute. The self-served breakfast of toast and jam, muffins, etc that was available all the time was very convenient.

We were really satisfied with our stay at Fabrizzio's Petit. It is such a nice and charming atmosphere there, our room (double room on the upper floor) was probably the biggest Hostel room we've ever had. If we were not meeting a good friend there every day during our stay, we would for sure have made use of the nice events there such as Paella cooking and stayed more in the hostel. The staff was very nice and really helpful. But there was one strange guy, who seemed much less motivated to help.

a classy hotel. cool guys. clean. safely. near the center. Only small room.

I had a fantastic week long stay at the hostel except for the last night. I had an early flight to catch and wanted to go to bed earlier. Unfortunately I was kept awake by people coming in and out until 2:30am and then by people leaving at 4:30am. The night time worker there was showing new people the room and turned on the main light in the room at one time. I just wish the staff member would've been more considerate and my last night wasn't so bad.

I had the best time ever in Europe! The location is great and the environment is very safe and friendly!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Argentina

My second time in Barcelona. I had an amazing time and I'm sure it was mostly due to my stay in Fabrizzio's! I met really cool people and I really felt at home. Owners are very chilled and helpful. I will surely come back!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Spain

I am an America man in my middle 60's and was traveling with my 21 year old daughter. Staying at Fabrizzio's was one of the better hostels that we stayed while we traveled Europe. They went out of their way to make me feel at home, I highly recommend Fabrizzio's and plan on staying again.

• 27th May 2015

Very small hostel, so the staff is able to help anyone for as long as they need; they are more friends than staff. Very close to most tourist. Free breakfast is all day. My favorite hostel so far.

I was delighted with my stay in Fabrizzio's. It's in a great location and one could walk to most places of interest. It's close to a major Metro station which is a huge plus. The hostel was kept very clean and tidy. The staff are really helpful and there was a great atmosphere. It was wonderful meeting people from so many different countries. Khrystian made sangria on a couple of occasions which I felt was a very nice, inviting touch. It's a really safe place to stay.

Very friendly and thoughtful staff. Great activities organized. Very safe and central.

Great stay in Fabrizzio's , friendly and very helpful staff. I recommend it.

• 12th May 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Fabrizzio's in general. I would only say that bathrooms could be more clean. Besides that, the electric water kettle was old and the bottom was deteriorating leaving a residue floating in the water... Nothing else to point out. I loved my days there, it's a great place to stay :)

Normally, the impression made by hostel depends equally on hostel itself and neighbours you had there. For Fabrizzio it is both 100%. It is like home with friends without parents. Located in good and safe place (comparing to the old city particularly). Not very big but reasonable rooms, perfect common space with super-balcony... A lot of indirect activities: free city walk tour, sangrija cooking lessons etc. But with all respect to Fabrizzio, Barca is not a place to sit in a hostel:) Take it!

I had a great stay - the staff were super kind and helpful. My only qualm is that the rooms don't have locks and the locker you get is in the lobby and isn't large enough to hold an average pack, just your valuables. It wasn't a big deal though. Also, breakfast all day just means that the bread, jams, cereal and milk are always available. Beautiful balconies and space!