Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Thank you for the time in Barcelona!

Very cozy hostel, great people, great atmosphere and great free dinners.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Israel

Friendly staff, good location, free wifi and breakfast. I'll definitely come back here next time!

Really great hostel, Krystan was amazing and really recommended some great places to eat!!!

I was really impressed by Fabrizzio's Petit! The staff and owners are super nice and very helpful :) The hostel is relatively small in terms of beds available, but I really liked this because it allowed for a very calm and relaxed environment. I took advantage of their free dinners and I was very impressed; the staff were wonderful cooks and the dishes were delicious, high-quality and homemade. Open breakfast/kitchen allowed me to get cookies and jam or hot tea any time of the day, phenomenal!

Clean and big bedroom, and all the staff are really friendly and give all the help. The kitchen is a bit crowded during rush hours.

My stay at Fabrizzio´s Petit was simply amazing! The hostel offers all the facilities you need for an exciting but also relaxing stay. The hostel is located in the middle of all the amazing sights of the city so that nearly everything can be reached by walking. The staff is absolutely friendly, helpful and gives very good advice on sights, night outs, transportation and so on. I enjoyed my stay a lot and definitely would book again if I ever return to Barcelona.

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff go above and beyond what I'd expected of them and the atmosphere is just great. Free breakfast is a major perk and the occasional free sangria was amazing. I will only stay here if I return to Barcelona. :)

Nice homey un-hostel feel. Recommend

amazing place to stay! very nice hostal with a big balcony, cool staff, big kitchen with breakfast all day long, clean bathrooms and they cook food for you several evenings a week! what else?

Great value, great hostel. The free breakfast is all day!

Had an awesome time at Fabrizzios! Must stay when I'm Barcelona!

It's a very homey hostel. Staffs are really nice and helpful!

Amazing stay, proper hospitality, highly recommended!!!

This was my best hostel experience by far! The staff were all very accommodating, the location was great, and the rooms were very nice with the AC. If I'm ever back in Barcelona I will definitely be staying here!

• 1st Oct 2015

Perfetto per tutto. It was perfect under all aspects

I cannot begin to say how much I enjoyed my stay here. Excellent staff, great facilities, balconies for most of the rooms, free breakfast and just an all around outstanding environment. I booked extra nights after I arrived, and was very sad to leave! Definitely stay here!!

Great place! Location is excellent, great staff, and really comfortable place to stay. It feels like a home and guests are very respectful. Highly recommend to others!

• 24th Sep 2015

Apart from the items already rated, THE STAFF is the most wonderful group I've ever encountered. Each staff member I met was courteous, efficient and friendly. They took time to chat and helped with directions, arrangements of activities, and made everyone feel at home. My stay at Fabrizzio Petit made my love of Barcelona personal and memorable. I'll be back next year!

Fantastic hostel. They provided a pasta dinner one night and home made sangria the next night free of charge. Excellent location, people and accommodations.