Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice, relaxed Hostel. Felt very welcoming and hospitalitying.

Nicest showers I have ever seen in a hostel and really clean everything. All day breakfast food is good. Patio and TV are nice too. Need more activities to help the atmosphere. Overall really really nice!

The staff were fantastic. Very accommodating and helpful. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere.

• 12th Sep 2015

The staff was amazing! Easily the highlight of the trip. They were so friendly and helpful in helping me find my way around the city, as well as with other small requests. I also loved the location. The hostel is very close to public transportation, food and shopping. The only downside to my stay was that the bed was slightly uncomfortable (the mattress was really thin) and it was noisy some nights outside my window.

• 9th Sep 2015

A very nice place for spending releaxing days in Barcelona. Thanks a lot for the lovely and comfortable atmosphere. Once we are back in Barcelona, we will definitely stay with you guys again.

• 7th Sep 2015

The staff go over and beyond welcoming you and are always available and willing to assist you. They really seem to enjoy their hostel business. A very friendly young family runs it. It is so clean and such nice decorations. Everyone respects the quiet hours. You get cereal or toast for breakfast. Beds are very comfortable. No hidden fees. Single rooms are amazingly such a steal. Definitely attracts a calmer and more mature crowd. Personal set of keys for a locker and room and entrance.

This is exactly worth for its money hostel, do not expect it to provide 5-star amenities for that cheap. The main value here is friendly atmosphere and a decent sleepover in historic building close to all local landmarks.

I picked this hostel due to the 93 per cent score rate but truely all staff and the family couple and there amazing daughter that run it were truely amazing, it so true what others say it is like being in a house with people that give u the space to live like home but are there for any problem or questions needed weather it be getting around barcalona. Basically barcalona is amazing place so is this place to come back to at the end of each day. Fabrizzio Deserve 100 reviews good job down boys.

• 1st Sep 2015

Great hostel! The beds were comfortable, shower clean, hot and good pressure, good choices for breakfast at any time. Loved the free sangria. Only major complaint is that the open patio let all the smoke in. The inside of the hostel smelled of smoke almost constantly and I left with a sore throat and cough due to the cigarette smoke in my room.

Atmosphere is really chilled. Everything's works out pretty awesome there

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Everything ok!

I stayed in a private double and we loved the room. The breakfast and A/C were pretty great as were the light-blocking blinds that let us sleep in after a late night out. Location was conveniently very close to the girano metro stop so it was easy to get around. I would definitely stay here again

• 17th Aug 2015

Awesome little hostel. If it wasn't so price I'd be coming back more often and stayed longer. Because it's so small there is a very cosy atmosphere. Staff was very caring, super friendly. I witnessed a guy with a sprained ankle and the stuff guy went to get some ice. Love the all-day breakfast and free tea. Very clean and and... Only good things!

The staff are really friendly, helpful, and lovely to chat to. I would be happy to see them all again soon!

This place is absolutely fantastic! The owners are extremely helpful and friendly. I really appreciated the free use of the printer to print out boarding passes, train tickets, etc. The location is great It's no more than a 10 minute walk to central Barcelona! If I ever visit the city again, I'll stay at Fabrizzio's again!

1 2 3 Next » last »