Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

A very nice place with a feeling of familiarity. The staff is very helpful and easy to talk to. The rooms are a bit crowded but if you're not an easy-sleeper it's never a problem. The shared bathrooms are clean and equipped with the things you need. Recommended!

I highly recommend this hostel if you want to have the best experience

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Perfect!!!!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Aruba

Had a fantastic stay at Fabrizzio's and would absolutely recommend it! Staff couldn't of been more friendly and helpful and the hostel itself is in a beautiful old building in a perfect location walking distance to all the sights. Really cool mixture of people staying there, thanks for a great time in Barcelona, hope to see you guys again sometime!

Awesome place. I came to Barcelona 5 years ago and booked at Sant Jordi's...which is a great hostel! But this time around I was worried that I've grown out of the party age and probably wouldn't mesh as well with the party people at Barcelona. So instead I booked here at Fabrizzio's and it was perfect. Great vibe in a smaller hostel... not too many people but you definitely get more of a chance to meet everyone, say hi, and hang out together. Great time...and great hostel run by nice people.

The location is good - 5 minutes walk from a metro station which is in the central area. The staff are friendly and pro-active to help. The place is in a good condition with a cleaning lady ready to clean up anytime. If I am really picky my small comment is that I didn't receive clear enough info on transport to Tossa - I was suggested to take a train nearby but couldn't find any direct train in that train station and there's no member of staff on duty in the station so I was stuck.

Wonderful hostel. Great staff, Hi Ernesto ... thanks for all of your help. Fantastic location and our room was the best we've ever had ... apart from the noise which the staff handled pretty well. Please provide more detailed instructions for getting there and point out that it's difficult to spot from the street.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Great location within easy walking distance to everywhere you would want to go in Barcelona. The staff was awesome, always there to help you out or hang out and recommend cool things to do in the city. It's super clean and relatively small so it feels like home, and with all the awesome people staying there it's easy to make a ton of new friends. It was very hard to leave at the end! Thanks guys!

• 5th Jun 2014

Staff was very friendly and always willing to help.

As an experienced traveller I can honestly say that Fabrizzio's petite palace is the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. The staff have passion and make travellers of all nationalities very welcome. They go above and beyond of what is expected. The hostel is warm, welcoming and very clean. The owners are on site frequently and ensure that the guests are all comfortable. The beds and bedding are spotless and the little things are not forgotten. I found it very difficult to leave.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Some of the friendliest staff I have met, who were very helpful offering advice on the best places to go and how to book tickets. The atmosphere in the hostel was very chilled out with a mixed age range of guests. The bar crawl was very good ending up in a night club. I would defiantly stay in this hostel again if back in Barcelona.

Fantastic place, great staff, good locations and fabulous advice.

• 31st May 2014

Hands downs best place in Barcelona! You are immediately welcomed by amazing staff who make you feel right at home. They are a wealth of knowledge as far things to do and see in Barcelona. It has such a friendly atmosphere that it was easy to meet new people and make friends . After only 5 nights I felt so close with the staff I actually cried when I left. Thank you David and John for making my stay so special I seriously love y'all :) If I could stay there a million years I totally would!

• 30th May 2014

We really appreciate the friendly nature of your staff. Kind of come back if I visit Barcelona once again. One suggestion i could add is about the fixing of toilet and rest is pretty impressive.

Fabrizzio's was such a friendly and lovely place to stay. Definately a home away from home. One staff David even went out of his way to help us cook a Spanish tortilla one evening. The philosophy of the hostel: you are welcome, treat everyone as you want to be treated. Use the TV. Use their numerous computers. Cook in the very stylish kitchen. They will even wash your laundry (for a small fee). Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Easy to meet people and the staff are amazing. Hostel is clean and close to La Rambla. I'd definitely recommend this place.

If you are going to Barcelona, this is the place, not look further. Staff is awesome, place really is located like at 10 minutes walk from Sagrada Familia. They have a fully equipped kitchen, which you can use at any time: and they have milk, juice, oil, salt, coffee, tea, cereal, bread, jam, butter, fruits, so you can have breakfast or a snack wherever you want to. This is clean, safe, nice, it has it all.

We are very happy to stay at the Fabrizzio Petit Palace, senior ladies traveling together. In spite of a slight mishap which made my partner having to arrive later, nearly having to cancel her trip, when I came by myself, Ernesto and Francisco were nice enough to give a discount to keep my wonderful double...The all day breakfast was extra generous, and the location is super...I recommend the Petit Palace to all, except you have to make your reservation early....

Loved the staff and the company. Big enough that there are people there when you get home but small enough to know everyone.

Привет! Меня зовут Зураб, несколько дней назад я останавливался в этом месте! Все на высшем уровне! Я давно путешествую и могу уверенно сказать, что это лучший хостел в котором я останавливался! Все очень круто! Обязательно приезжайте сюда!!!

• 6th May 2014