Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I stayed 6 days at Fabrizzio's Petit and had a wonderful time. The staff was very helpful and nice to talk to. The Hostel is not too big. Therefore it was more living with a big family. I really liked the events they organized at the Hostel. The cooking class and the pub crawl is a very good thing to bring different people together. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable to sleep. I definitely would recommend to stay there and would visit again :-)

• 20th Aug 2014

LOVED THIS HOSTEL! I've stayed in many all over the world and I've never felt so at home. I was traveling alone for the 1st time and because of this hostel I met the most incredible people and was very comfortable in an apartment atmosphere. The staff is amazing, they even give you their cell phone#. They do pub crawls and Cooking classes and provide very detailed info about the city. Location is great too. I actually did not want to leave. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Fabrizzio's is the best place to stay in Barcelona! It's just a few blocks away from Passeig de Gracia and about a 15-20 min walk to Las Ramblas in a quiet neighborhood. The staff was great and even though we checked in late, they helped us out with things to see and do in the city. They also organized nightly outings for everyone staying in the hostel, which was great for making friends. The facilities are very clean and well maintained every day. Highly recommend to anyone coming to Barcelona.

• 18th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at yet in my two months of European travel! The atmosphere felt just like a home, the owner was incredibly friendly and he came out with us to see the festival one night. Everything is clean and cheerful, the common areas and deck are fantastic, and the open kitchen is great for making breakfast and snacking. I refuse to stay anywhere else when I return to Barcelona!

Hands down the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Fabrizzio's Petit made my Barcelona trip. The staff is amazing. They are so personable. The facilities are clean. The shower is amazing. The kitchen is super convenient and always available for use. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone, especially if you're traveling alone.

If I come back to Barcelona I will definitely stay here again. Walking distance to all the sights and a great kitchen and shower. Really helpful staff and a nice social hostel.

Fab place with amazing staff. Activities on every day, lovely communal area. Showers are great! Real family feel.

We loved this place! Stayed here with my boyfriend in a private double room with shared bathroom! We were up on the top floor so it was almost like we had the bathroom to ourselves. The staff were so personable, made sure we were comfortable, knee our way around and there was always toast and coffee to drink! They organized events which is fun to meet people. Also the location is great near a lot if well priced restaurants and away from the main streets of the city. Definitely reccomend.

The Hostel is 2 mins away from a metro stop that can get you into the city within 5 mins. There are 2 big supermarkets and an Internet shop again 2 mins away. The atmosphere is very friendly, like being on an episode of 'friends' the TV show. It's very easy for single travelers to meet other people and party. The hostel is based on one floor so it can get noisy day or night. Also, the 8 bed room was very noisy so you don't get much sleep but you will have an awesome time and meet fun people.

This was a great hostel. The staff was really welcoming and helpful. They kept it really clean. The main bathroom had a luxurious shower. It's a healthy walk or an easy subway ride to the city center and beach. The only drawback was lack of air conditioning or fans. In August, the sleeping rooms got pretty hot. Would recommend overall, though.

• 9th Aug 2014

it is a very nice smaller hostel. The staff is very nice to everyone and helps you move rooms, find places to go and even hangs out with the guests appropriately for movies, coffee, etc. They are still working on adding some curtains to private rooms and some bathroom updates. I suggest they make more room in fridge for guests and have at least one room designated females only. As an older solo traveler I felt accepted and cared for in this busy tourist city.

Excellent! Great staff who are really friendly and welcoming to one and all. Have detailed info on everything you need to know too. Great kitchen and modern bathrooms and excellent communal areas. Big rooms with enough space for everybody's things. PowerPoint and light for each bed. Easy walking distance to most things and close to 2 metro lines. The only downside is about 20-25 min walk to beach, but I would highly recommend. One of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Difficult to find at first, but I had a really pleasent stay! Good help from the staff with a lot of things. Really relaxed atmosphere.

This hostel was fantastic. Could not recommend it enough. It ticked all my boxes in relation to hostels - clean, friendly and helpful staff and a great location. They also organise activities through the hostel which were heaps of fun.

Great place, awesome atmosphere

Best hostel I have stayed in! The staff was extremely friendly and showed us the best places to go around the city. The hostel had a family feel; everyone was friendly and really tried to get to know each other. There were activities every night to get to know everyone, so you felt included (even if you are traveling alone!). I am definitely coming back here when I return to Barcelona!

Fabrizzio's was one of the nicest places we stayed while travelling. The staff were super friendly and willing to help and recommend places to go. It's in a good area and due its small size it feels very safe and comfortable.

Very friendly staff. Highly recommend staying here and I would return. Easy to get to all major sites and very safe location.

• 17th Jul 2014

Great staff, great location, good price.

simply - perfect!!!!!