Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Loved the staff and the company. Big enough that there are people there when you get home but small enough to know everyone.

Привет! Меня зовут Зураб, несколько дней назад я останавливался в этом месте! Все на высшем уровне! Я давно путешествую и могу уверенно сказать, что это лучший хостел в котором я останавливался! Все очень круто! Обязательно приезжайте сюда!!!

• 6th May 2014
  • Russia

Incredible!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facility's cleanliness can only be matched by the staff's kindness! Great job

• 24th Apr 2014

Very friendly staffs and the facilities are excellent. Besides, it's providing free milk, juice, fruits and bread. It has nice balcony with views of a park outside (love it very much).

This was a wonderful hostel for our second stay in Barcelona, the location was perfect, within walking distance to everything you could possibly want to see in the city center. John was incredibly helpful, ensured we had all the information we could possibly need. I have stayed in many hostels before but the staff really set Fabrizzio Petit Palace apart from the rest with the wonderful personalized service they provided. Would definitely stay here again!

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was super friendly and fun and really made an effort to get to know us. I felt like I was just staying with a bunch of friends. Plus the facilities were always clean. Definitely staying here again.

Just 3 words: One big Family! The stay at Fabrizzio was totally awesome. Didn't want to leave. Definitely coming back! :)

Staff is great, location also great, atmosphere it's also great, 3 things, it's a small place, so, the name petit it's because of that, wifi was working half way from the room, a bit expensive since it's a small place, I'll say value/money could be better. Other than that, good stay.

I've been gone for two nights and I cannot stop raving about this place! Location is great, staff are awesome and the place includes free breakfast, free towels, wifi and great linens. Everyone in the hostel when I was there was super friendly, outgoing, and wanted to make an effort to get to know others. The terrace is a great meeting spot at the end of a day. The staff are genuine and super helpful. Small hostel that is great for individual travellers. Thank you so much for my stay!!!!!!

It´s a wonderful place and we will recommend it to all our friends and relatives! A few suggestions to make it 100 %: Better light in the room so you can read in bed even if you are over 60. One poor, weak lamp in the ceiling is not enough. Some more hangers in the room would also be nice. Some hangers for towels and clothes in the bathroom would be nice. And a shelf to put your soap, facecream etc on. Sincerely Kristina Hofsten and Siwe Raadik

Warm welcome. Lot's of inspiring talks. Laugh.

A small but very confortable hostel. Very nice staff and atmosphere!

• 29th Mar 2014

If you don't stay here, you are making a huge mistake. The staff there are all really chill guys and super accommodating! The rooms are fantastic and the bathrooms are incredibly clean. I recommend booking a double bed private. The room is HUGE!!!! Also, breakfast all day long in a really nice, modern kitchen. The location could not be better because all the things you want to see in the city are scattered all around and this hostels sits right in the middle of all of it! THANKS GUYS!!!

• 26th Mar 2014

Very Nice hostel! Great atmosphere, you'll feel like home! The staff is also always available and friendly

Wonderful hostel! I felt very safe, it was very clean, and the breakfast all day was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hostel!

I loved Fabrizzio's! The staff was extremely helpful!. The location could not be better in terms of accessibility to tourist attractions as well as the airport/bus station. The hostel is always kept clean, lockers, sheets and towels are provided, plus breakfast is well stocked. It is very highly recommended.

It was so nice for me to stay here. I really liked Fabrizzio and Barcelona, so I extended more four days! ! And I could feel comfortable and felt like a real home. Breakfast 24hours and nice staffs, generous Ernesto :) Thank u so much everything.^^

I have stayed here before and as in my previous visit it was just a pleasure. The staff is very helpful and always makes you feel right at home. It's just like staying with friends, let me restate that as this was my second visit it was staying with friends "so good to see you again" as well to meet the new friends that help run the hostle now. Thanks again guys it was a pleasure !!

Felt like home the instant we walked in. Dave greeted us on a Sunday morning and proceeded to recommend places to see, restaurants to eat at, and things to do as this was our first time in Barca. The kitchen is well stocked for breakfast and home cooking is encouraged. Location is in a quiet area of town. Dave, Ernesto, and John were great hosts and we would visit Fabrizzio's again!

• 9th Mar 2014