Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Staff is great, location also great, atmosphere it's also great, 3 things, it's a small place, so, the name petit it's because of that, wifi was working half way from the room, a bit expensive since it's a small place, I'll say value/money could be better. Other than that, good stay.

I've been gone for two nights and I cannot stop raving about this place! Location is great, staff are awesome and the place includes free breakfast, free towels, wifi and great linens. Everyone in the hostel when I was there was super friendly, outgoing, and wanted to make an effort to get to know others. The terrace is a great meeting spot at the end of a day. The staff are genuine and super helpful. Small hostel that is great for individual travellers. Thank you so much for my stay!!!!!!

It´s a wonderful place and we will recommend it to all our friends and relatives! A few suggestions to make it 100 %: Better light in the room so you can read in bed even if you are over 60. One poor, weak lamp in the ceiling is not enough. Some more hangers in the room would also be nice. Some hangers for towels and clothes in the bathroom would be nice. And a shelf to put your soap, facecream etc on. Sincerely Kristina Hofsten and Siwe Raadik

Warm welcome. Lot's of inspiring talks. Laugh.

A small but very confortable hostel. Very nice staff and atmosphere!

• 29th Mar 2014

If you don't stay here, you are making a huge mistake. The staff there are all really chill guys and super accommodating! The rooms are fantastic and the bathrooms are incredibly clean. I recommend booking a double bed private. The room is HUGE!!!! Also, breakfast all day long in a really nice, modern kitchen. The location could not be better because all the things you want to see in the city are scattered all around and this hostels sits right in the middle of all of it! THANKS GUYS!!!

• 26th Mar 2014

Very Nice hostel! Great atmosphere, you'll feel like home! The staff is also always available and friendly

Wonderful hostel! I felt very safe, it was very clean, and the breakfast all day was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hostel!

I loved Fabrizzio's! The staff was extremely helpful!. The location could not be better in terms of accessibility to tourist attractions as well as the airport/bus station. The hostel is always kept clean, lockers, sheets and towels are provided, plus breakfast is well stocked. It is very highly recommended.

It was so nice for me to stay here. I really liked Fabrizzio and Barcelona, so I extended more four days! ! And I could feel comfortable and felt like a real home. Breakfast 24hours and nice staffs, generous Ernesto :) Thank u so much everything.^^

I have stayed here before and as in my previous visit it was just a pleasure. The staff is very helpful and always makes you feel right at home. It's just like staying with friends, let me restate that as this was my second visit it was staying with friends "so good to see you again" as well to meet the new friends that help run the hostle now. Thanks again guys it was a pleasure !!

Felt like home the instant we walked in. Dave greeted us on a Sunday morning and proceeded to recommend places to see, restaurants to eat at, and things to do as this was our first time in Barca. The kitchen is well stocked for breakfast and home cooking is encouraged. Location is in a quiet area of town. Dave, Ernesto, and John were great hosts and we would visit Fabrizzio's again!

• 9th Mar 2014

The following things need to be improved: 1. No cabinet 2. No lock in the room 3. No outside hotel sign to recognise the hotel at night

From the moment I arrived, these guys were instant friends. John, David, and Ernesto truly enjoy working at Fabrizzio and making sure everyone's stay is the best it can be. John is a little charmer, David has an awesome Staten Island walk (be sure to tell him that), and Ernesto is just a sweetheart. It helps that they're all easy on the eyes too... but that's besides the point. Y'all are awesome ;) Anyone that chooses to stay at Fabrizzio is making the right choice!!

I had a great time at the Fabrizzio hostel. Not very big, so more intimate and family-like. The team is really great, helpful, and understanding. We had several problems and they helped us through them all. Wonderful place !

Awesome hostal. Staff super friendly and fun. It's a great location, mid-town so everywhere you might want to visit is roughly a 15 min walk. Would definitely stay there again :)

• 24th Feb 2014

Super clean and the beds were comfortable after spending a week on a couch. The staff is very helpful and obviously love their lives and jobs. The breakfast is pretty sad, consisting of toast or cereal, but it does the job. The atmosphere is fun but there is not really a central place to hangout. Very convenient location.

Never stayed in such a cool hostel! I got a tour of the hostel on arrival and they introduced me to the people who were staying there, (It's kinda like a huge friends apartment!). It's walking distance from all of the important attractions, and has the most incredible terrace, (great place for a siesta)! Thanks again guys! Peter

• 14th Feb 2014

Thanks so much to John, David and Khrystian for making my stay in Barcelona unforgettable! The home made sangria nights were the best. It has a really homely feel, which is just what I was looking for! Will come back for sure on my return in the summer!

• 13th Feb 2014

People is so kind, i will introduce to my friends, next time i will live here again, thank you very much.