Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I had a great stay - the staff were super kind and helpful. My only qualm is that the rooms don't have locks and the locker you get is in the lobby and isn't large enough to hold an average pack, just your valuables. It wasn't a big deal though. Also, breakfast all day just means that the bread, jams, cereal and milk are always available. Beautiful balconies and space!

Great staff, spoke great English, went above and beyond to make things work for us in a pinch. Kitchen is well stocked and has a nice terrace. Was able to get a great sleep too.

• 4th May 2015

The staff are lovely - everything was great!!

• 29th Apr 2015

Good hostel. Khrystian, one of the staff members, was really friendly, and very helpful.

Amazing staff and location!! The staffs are really helpful and so nice. If I go to Barcelona again I would definitely stay there again!! I highly recommend here!!

The hostel was wonderful! The staff was very helpful, and the location allowed us to walk to many places but with a metro close by for farther places. It was a cute, clean place with strong wifi. Definitely would recommend! Also - David was super cool, and he totally didn't tell us to put that on the review :)

• 16th Apr 2015

Brilliant place. The hosts Khrystian and everyone else is just amazing. Super clean, we'll maintained, all Day Breakfast, help in planning your time in Barcelona, Free Sangria classes and so much more. We had a lovely 4 days at Fabrizzio's. We have been to several hostels after that, but this was the best one so far.

If you are looking for a decent hostel in a heart of BRCLa - go for Fabrizzio's Petit! Big thanks to Luli, Khrystian and David for a super hospitality and a great time over ^*^

Very good atmosphere. I met many good people here.

The hostel is great value for money. It's not a party hostel. The private rooms are really good. The staff was a mixed bag hence the lower score which was a shame as the guy from the first two nights was excellent and super helpful.

Just came from Barcelona, where I spent 2 nights at Fabrizzio's Petit, and I am very happy to have stayed with them. The staff is great: gave me lots of ideas for great non-turistic places to visit at Barcelona and made me feel very welcome. The hostel is well located (not very far from Casa Batló, Sagrada Familia, or transportation), in a quiet neighbourhood, and the facilities are clean and good. I wish them lots of success!

Amazing! I highly recommend it:)

Everything was perfect! Best Hostel so far!!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Staff was incredibly helpful. We had a great time there. If you are looking for a place to make some friends Fabrizzio's Petit is your place. Besides the location is very convenient when you are planning to go out during the night.

Perfect place in Barcelona. Stayed in single room. Staff were great! Nice terrace for morning free breakfast, toast coffee juice eggs fruit. Common room cozy with tv to watch football, or play wii games. Location 2 minute walk from girona metro stop. 5 minute walk to pl.gracia train to airport which you can use t10 ticket , so costs less than 1 euro. Took taxi from old town because late at night for 5-6 euros. Friendly atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Khrystian was super nice and helpful, and the room had everything I needed. Very comfortable.

This is a fantastic hostel for its brilliant staff, great atmosphere and facilities. There's a great kitchen with free breakfast and computers and printers that you can use. The layout is a bit odd, our room was a bit dusty and the bathroom was a bit dated...as a hostel though it was absolutely fine and I would recommend it especially for the location. In the middle of the old town and park guell in a really safe feeling area, which was definitely worth it.

Once we got there, everything went better than we expected. The staff was friendly, helpful in pointing out how and where to be tourists, and accommodating in moving our room when we realized we booked something different from what we expected (we booked a double, thinking it would be two beds. It was one bed. Staff moved us to a different room, which had three beds, and didn't charge us for the triple). 10/10, would and did, recommend to friends traveling to Barcelona in the future.

• 9th Mar 2015

We really liked the location and the super friendly staff that makes the atmosphere at the hostel super cool. We loved the fresh orange juice for breakfast and our room was super spacious and nicely furnished. What was a little bit of a downturn was the super dirty floor and the showers. No one cleaned our room before we arrived. Also the walls are super thin and we could hear the noises from the couple that stayed on our floor. We also did not sleep a lot because of all the noises.

Really lovely place to stay. Staff are super friendly and relaxed and are there to help you all the time. The terrace is a lovely place to have breakfast! Thanks for a lovely stay!