Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Very good all around. Nice beds, nice showers and nice people. Good things going on almost every night. Can you change the fire alarms so they don't flash?

• 2nd Nov 2014

For the most part, it was pretty ok. I liked that you have the option to book your own room. The wifi signal was great from where I was and you needed like 5 keys to get into the building, so it was extremely secure. However, one thing that really put me off was that the sheets were stained and I was unsure if they had been washed before me. Not sure that I would stay there again for that reason.

Favorite hostel in all of my travels through Spain. Felt like an apartment that I would want to live in. The staff is great and sexy!

Hi guys, I enjoyed every single moment of my stay in Barcelona and mostly it was because of this hostel. Awesome atmosphere! I felt like I was at home! And they also organize great pub crawls. If you go there, make sure you ask john about a German guy that woke up in the middle of a square... :-p. Big hug to all of you! Filipe from Portugal

Fabrizzio is a really nice, cozy hostel. I loved the warm atmosphere there, and the staff are great people! (specially the girl at the reception). Already wanting to come back. I highly recomend this hostel :)

• 30th Oct 2014

I had a great time, I'd definitely recommend Fabrizzio's!

I really enjoyed Fabrizzio's Petit, mainly 'cause of the staff. I was just there and it's technically low season but still had a good vibe. WiFi in all the rooms, good facilities, good rooms, awesome common room with a nice huge balcony and a really amazing kitchen for those people who like to cook. They organize nights out, free Sangria, games night, good breakfast and the staff are just unbelieveable. Been backpacking for 3 1/2 months now n this is my 2nd favorite hostel after like 25 of them.

Overall, I cannot think of a better way to have a hostel. It has a great location which is within walking distance of most things you'd want, and 2 subway stops no more than a few hundred meters away, one having the airport trains. The staff are who makes it amazing, they are just so friendly and helpful; I'd need more than the 500 character word limit to describe how good they are. The showers are clean and with good waterpressure, the Wifi is excellent.

Great first hostel experience. Comfy beds, great location near two metro stops, friendly hosts and good way to meet new people. It was nice having linens and towels when I arrived.

• 16th Oct 2014

Service and friendliness of staff was excellent. made everyone feel at home.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

Loved this place. Such a god atmosphere there. The people that works there are amazing. Very helpful and in general happy people just enjoying life. Easy to meet new people and have a good time. John have some great deals on cooking-class events. Will definitely stay there next time Im in Barcelona. :)

Very cosy and warm atmosphere, great location! I was very well treated at all times and got a lot of help and recomendation to excelent places to meet in Barcelona. Security is great and everything was always clean. The kitchen in open 24hs and is great. Possible ways of improving I think is to have some ways to hang things in the bathroom and to isolate better the balcony from the 4-bedroom because sometimes the door is left open when someone smokes and it gets inside the room.

As i arrived i got the most warm welcome from Christian. He and his staff were such nice and easy people, willing to help and to make you feel home. I spent two nights in the 4 dorms suite. everything was clean and tidy, i even got candies on the pillow! The place is really cool with good vibes, has a great terrace and living room (even got wii!), and also a great kitchen with everything that you need for cooking. I will definitely come back! thanks :)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Chilled place with very warm reception. Easy to meet fellow travellers due to cosy living space.

Everything is clean that for me is the most important thing as I am travelling for long time. Great breakfast any time, big kitchen and common areas. the guys working there really know how to make you feel confortable. totally recommend this hostel

• 5th Oct 2014

Thank you so much for the stay, it was just like being at home. Thank you also Khrystian for all the tips and john for the recipes.

• 5th Oct 2014

Nice little hostel, staff are lovely, would definitely recommend.

Good location, 3 min walk to metro station, also close to many attractions. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Rooms, toilets and bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is great too, and it is available 24 hours! Well equipped kitchen, you can fond everything you need there. WIFI is very fast everywhere in the hostel. Highly recommended.

A fantastic homey-feeling hostel within a 20 minute walk to just about all of the main sights or you can walk to a metro in just a few minutes. Staff were superb! Was immediately welcomed with a smile and felt right at home. Late night host, John was a ton of fun and just overall very cool to hang out with. Breakfast was good and you can eat it any time you want. Loved that. Would definitely go back. Miss it already!

i just have one word to say about the hostel: AMAZING!!!! the staff are very nice and friendly,i had a great time in Barcelona and at the hostel as well!