Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

What is not to love. The hostel is setup by travellers who know the drill. Price is abit on the high side but its very close to the metro in a nice area. They have a balcony that overlooks the inner courtyard. Staff are friendly and the facilities are new.

loved this place! very clean and 24hs free breakfast!!! awesome staff. :) :) :)

• 8th Sep 2014

Lovely location with high sealings and great staff as well as interesting guests.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Great location, clean, easy to meet other travellers. They do fun activities and the staff are awesome. Definitely stay here!

The staff here are amazing and go over and beyond to help you and ensure you have a good stay. The hostel is small and homey with a decent sized kitchen and free (all day) breakfast! Location is decent, about a 15 minute walk from the main part of town. They organise activities and or pub crawls most nights of the week here. I highly recommend!

I love Fabrizzio's Petit. It's super comfortable, everyone is extremely friendly, and it's a fun place to stay! The dorm rooms are very comfortable, and the private rooms are HUGE! I had an excellent stay in both the dorm and private room. I was never bothered by noise from other guests either. The communal kitchen is a great feature (free milk and cereal!). Plus, this hostel is fairly close to the clubs ;) Fabrizzio's Petit is a great little hostel to meet and hang out with other travelers.

Excellent, very clean and cozy. Khrystian gave me a lot of tips about what to in the city, map, towels, good breakfast included all day long. highly recommended

• 30th Aug 2014

The staff was friendly and lots if fun, they had fun activities like a cooking class you can sign up for, the only complaint was that when I was there the elevator was broken and it's on the 3rd floor

After speaking with friends about different places to stay in Barcelona, I finally settled on Fabrizzio's Petit. I could not be happier with my decision! The hostel was clean, the staff was incredible, and the other guests were friendly and made me feel welcome throughout the entirety of my visit. John Villarde and David, two of the staff members, made our trip especially enjoyable by providing great recommendations on food, nightlife, and must-see attractions. Highly Recommend Fabrizzio's!

• 28th Aug 2014