Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

AMAZING experience at the Fabrizzio! The hostel itself was perfect-great location, great setup, and so nice/clean. The staff took the experience above and beyond my expectations, thanks to them my group had an amazing time in Barcelona. I would recommend the Fabrizzio to any and all of my friends and family-only been away for a few hours and I've raved to every person I've spoken to! ..a teacup pig would make it even better though. Thanks so much Dave, JJ, and Khrystian!

• 6th Feb 2014

Absolutely loved this hostel! Everything from the facilities to the friendliness of the staff just added to the overall fact that Barcelona is a fantastic place. My group and I had a great time, even spending my 21st birthday with the staff, where they went above and beyond to make it a day/weekend I will never forget! I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to experience the city with the best guides Barcelona has to offer. They should get a dog though.. JJ, Dave, & Khrystian THANK YOU!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was very clean with a great atmosphere but the staff really made it something special. They were very friendly and always willing to help out with anything. They gave us great recommendations for sights, food and bars and helped us book tickets for some attractions. I would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely come back in the future. Thank you :)

Good last year but with no reception except from other hosteller and the one staff member partying in kitchen, arrival was akin to that to a ninteenth century bawdy house, candle-light and all, as power was down - not for first time I heard- and numerous people thronging hall. I asked for a spare quilt as it was cold only to be given a quilt cover Dire indeed, However, sensible staff arrived next day and thing rapidly came right. Krystian, is good esp, doing my bit of laundry etc

Helpful staff, good price,clean rooms.Good place for stay.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »