Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I had such a great time staying at Fabrizzio's Petit! I cannot wait to join them again when I am back in Barcelona.

• 15th Jan 2015

It was a pleasure to live in Fabrizzio's Petit! Thanks for your hospitality, guys! Hope, our magnet still on the fridge ;-)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

This is THE place to stay during your trip to Barcelona. As the hostel seems more like an apartment, the atmosphere is excellent and it's like being at home. The staff is awesome and the breakfast outstanding. Every site of interest is within walking distance. Frequent social events, like a Paella cooking class contribute to the decent atmosphere. In short: Stay there! ;)

You guys were awesome!! We really enjoyed our stay. The cooking class, the friendly atmosphere, you guys had the whole package. We felt like we were walking into our home away from home. We definitely are hoping to visit again. Thanks so much!!

• 9th Jan 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Not only is it clean, well located and full of awesome extras (free all day breakfast and the best shower I've had away from home) but the staff just go beyond and above to make you feel welcome. They give you an awesome introduction to Barcelona and make you feel as though you are part of the family. John's paella cooking night is awesome (and he makes a mean sangria too). It's great value and an awesome Barcelona experience in itself.

Amazing!! Couldn't ask for more! Clean, centrally located and relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend. I agree with an earlier review. John is super cute and charming, you'll definitely fall in love with him and want to stay!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »