Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

We really appreciate the friendly nature of your staff. Kind of come back if I visit Barcelona once again. One suggestion i could add is about the fixing of toilet and rest is pretty impressive.

Fabrizzio's was such a friendly and lovely place to stay. Definately a home away from home. One staff David even went out of his way to help us cook a Spanish tortilla one evening. The philosophy of the hostel: you are welcome, treat everyone as you want to be treated. Use the TV. Use their numerous computers. Cook in the very stylish kitchen. They will even wash your laundry (for a small fee). Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Easy to meet people and the staff are amazing. Hostel is clean and close to La Rambla. I'd definitely recommend this place.

If you are going to Barcelona, this is the place, not look further. Staff is awesome, place really is located like at 10 minutes walk from Sagrada Familia. They have a fully equipped kitchen, which you can use at any time: and they have milk, juice, oil, salt, coffee, tea, cereal, bread, jam, butter, fruits, so you can have breakfast or a snack wherever you want to. This is clean, safe, nice, it has it all.

We are very happy to stay at the Fabrizzio Petit Palace, senior ladies traveling together. In spite of a slight mishap which made my partner having to arrive later, nearly having to cancel her trip, when I came by myself, Ernesto and Francisco were nice enough to give a discount to keep my wonderful double...The all day breakfast was extra generous, and the location is super...I recommend the Petit Palace to all, except you have to make your reservation early....

Loved the staff and the company. Big enough that there are people there when you get home but small enough to know everyone.

Привет! Меня зовут Зураб, несколько дней назад я останавливался в этом месте! Все на высшем уровне! Я давно путешествую и могу уверенно сказать, что это лучший хостел в котором я останавливался! Все очень круто! Обязательно приезжайте сюда!!!

• 6th May 2014
  • Russia

Incredible!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facility's cleanliness can only be matched by the staff's kindness! Great job

• 24th Apr 2014

Very friendly staffs and the facilities are excellent. Besides, it's providing free milk, juice, fruits and bread. It has nice balcony with views of a park outside (love it very much).

This was a wonderful hostel for our second stay in Barcelona, the location was perfect, within walking distance to everything you could possibly want to see in the city center. John was incredibly helpful, ensured we had all the information we could possibly need. I have stayed in many hostels before but the staff really set Fabrizzio Petit Palace apart from the rest with the wonderful personalized service they provided. Would definitely stay here again!

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was super friendly and fun and really made an effort to get to know us. I felt like I was just staying with a bunch of friends. Plus the facilities were always clean. Definitely staying here again.

Just 3 words: One big Family! The stay at Fabrizzio was totally awesome. Didn't want to leave. Definitely coming back! :)

Staff is great, location also great, atmosphere it's also great, 3 things, it's a small place, so, the name petit it's because of that, wifi was working half way from the room, a bit expensive since it's a small place, I'll say value/money could be better. Other than that, good stay.

I've been gone for two nights and I cannot stop raving about this place! Location is great, staff are awesome and the place includes free breakfast, free towels, wifi and great linens. Everyone in the hostel when I was there was super friendly, outgoing, and wanted to make an effort to get to know others. The terrace is a great meeting spot at the end of a day. The staff are genuine and super helpful. Small hostel that is great for individual travellers. Thank you so much for my stay!!!!!!

It´s a wonderful place and we will recommend it to all our friends and relatives! A few suggestions to make it 100 %: Better light in the room so you can read in bed even if you are over 60. One poor, weak lamp in the ceiling is not enough. Some more hangers in the room would also be nice. Some hangers for towels and clothes in the bathroom would be nice. And a shelf to put your soap, facecream etc on. Sincerely Kristina Hofsten and Siwe Raadik

Warm welcome. Lot's of inspiring talks. Laugh.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »