Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Good hostel. Staff is friendly and will help you in English. I like the set up of the different rooms according to amount of people. Facilities are also good and it is what I expected of a hostel. During my stay I had no worries about safety and getting along with other people is easy here. The only thing that bothered me is the constantly flashing, I think alarm light in the 8 person room. For the rest, good job.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Very good all around. Nice beds, nice showers and nice people. Good things going on almost every night. Can you change the fire alarms so they don't flash?

• 2nd Nov 2014

For the most part, it was pretty ok. I liked that you have the option to book your own room. The wifi signal was great from where I was and you needed like 5 keys to get into the building, so it was extremely secure. However, one thing that really put me off was that the sheets were stained and I was unsure if they had been washed before me. Not sure that I would stay there again for that reason.

Favorite hostel in all of my travels through Spain. Felt like an apartment that I would want to live in. The staff is great and sexy!

Hi guys, I enjoyed every single moment of my stay in Barcelona and mostly it was because of this hostel. Awesome atmosphere! I felt like I was at home! And they also organize great pub crawls. If you go there, make sure you ask john about a German guy that woke up in the middle of a square... :-p. Big hug to all of you! Filipe from Portugal

Fabrizzio is a really nice, cozy hostel. I loved the warm atmosphere there, and the staff are great people! (specially the girl at the reception). Already wanting to come back. I highly recomend this hostel :)

• 30th Oct 2014

I had a great time, I'd definitely recommend Fabrizzio's!

I really enjoyed Fabrizzio's Petit, mainly 'cause of the staff. I was just there and it's technically low season but still had a good vibe. WiFi in all the rooms, good facilities, good rooms, awesome common room with a nice huge balcony and a really amazing kitchen for those people who like to cook. They organize nights out, free Sangria, games night, good breakfast and the staff are just unbelieveable. Been backpacking for 3 1/2 months now n this is my 2nd favorite hostel after like 25 of them.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »