Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

A small but very confortable hostel. Very nice staff and atmosphere!

• 29th Mar 2014

If you don't stay here, you are making a huge mistake. The staff there are all really chill guys and super accommodating! The rooms are fantastic and the bathrooms are incredibly clean. I recommend booking a double bed private. The room is HUGE!!!! Also, breakfast all day long in a really nice, modern kitchen. The location could not be better because all the things you want to see in the city are scattered all around and this hostels sits right in the middle of all of it! THANKS GUYS!!!

• 26th Mar 2014

Very Nice hostel! Great atmosphere, you'll feel like home! The staff is also always available and friendly

Wonderful hostel! I felt very safe, it was very clean, and the breakfast all day was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this hostel!

I loved Fabrizzio's! The staff was extremely helpful!. The location could not be better in terms of accessibility to tourist attractions as well as the airport/bus station. The hostel is always kept clean, lockers, sheets and towels are provided, plus breakfast is well stocked. It is very highly recommended.

It was so nice for me to stay here. I really liked Fabrizzio and Barcelona, so I extended more four days! ! And I could feel comfortable and felt like a real home. Breakfast 24hours and nice staffs, generous Ernesto :) Thank u so much everything.^^

I have stayed here before and as in my previous visit it was just a pleasure. The staff is very helpful and always makes you feel right at home. It's just like staying with friends, let me restate that as this was my second visit it was staying with friends "so good to see you again" as well to meet the new friends that help run the hostle now. Thanks again guys it was a pleasure !!

Felt like home the instant we walked in. Dave greeted us on a Sunday morning and proceeded to recommend places to see, restaurants to eat at, and things to do as this was our first time in Barca. The kitchen is well stocked for breakfast and home cooking is encouraged. Location is in a quiet area of town. Dave, Ernesto, and John were great hosts and we would visit Fabrizzio's again!

• 9th Mar 2014

The following things need to be improved: 1. No cabinet 2. No lock in the room 3. No outside hotel sign to recognise the hotel at night

1 2 3 4 Next » last »