Fabrizzio's Petit Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent! Great staff who are really friendly and welcoming to one and all. Have detailed info on everything you need to know too. Great kitchen and modern bathrooms and excellent communal areas. Big rooms with enough space for everybody's things. PowerPoint and light for each bed. Easy walking distance to most things and close to 2 metro lines. The only downside is about 20-25 min walk to beach, but I would highly recommend. One of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Difficult to find at first, but I had a really pleasent stay! Good help from the staff with a lot of things. Really relaxed atmosphere.

This hostel was fantastic. Could not recommend it enough. It ticked all my boxes in relation to hostels - clean, friendly and helpful staff and a great location. They also organise activities through the hostel which were heaps of fun.

Great place, awesome atmosphere

Best hostel I have stayed in! The staff was extremely friendly and showed us the best places to go around the city. The hostel had a family feel; everyone was friendly and really tried to get to know each other. There were activities every night to get to know everyone, so you felt included (even if you are traveling alone!). I am definitely coming back here when I return to Barcelona!

Fabrizzio's was one of the nicest places we stayed while travelling. The staff were super friendly and willing to help and recommend places to go. It's in a good area and due its small size it feels very safe and comfortable.

Very friendly staff. Highly recommend staying here and I would return. Easy to get to all major sites and very safe location.

• 17th Jul 2014

Great staff, great location, good price.

simply - perfect!!!!!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

The staff and people we met were awesome, and the location is hard to beat. However, during the summer the 2 rooms near the balcony are loud in the mornings because a nearby pool opens at 10 AM.

good location, close to the center of the city.. However it can be better explained how to reach the place. Breakfast can be improved. People are very friendly. Excellent support from all the staff. Very clean and spacious bathroom. The whole environment is like a home and therefore you really enjoy your stay.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Pakistan

Great staff, powerful fan in bedroom. A very pleasant stay

Had a wonderful 3 night stay, wish I could have stayed longer!!

Great hostel, would definitely stay again. Great facilities, lovely staff, especially Dave the night guy. Small, cosy atmosphere made me feel at home and helped me meet heaps of fantastic people. Thanks!

Great staff, location, and space. I had a wonderful stay.

Great hostel, great staff - they make you feel at home as soon as you get there. I was sad to leave :-( Plenty of social atmosphere, very clean, great showers. Beautiful balcony with many seats overlooking an old watertower, very nice in the afternoon and mornings. Highly recommend.

This hostel was amazing! The staff sat down with us and told us all about the city- where to go, what to do, and what to eat! The terrace is nice and it's a smaller hostel so it's so good for meeting people, and the washrooms and kitchen were always available. The staff went above and beyond to help us. Even plugged his laptop in the TV so we could watch a movie when we didn't feel like going out!

with a warm welcome it was easy to experience Barcelona as a beautiful city. The guys from the hostel are great, i liked the way the hostel decorated - it's like being home. The metro was just a 5minute walk away. to sum it up - a wonderful place for staying in Barcelona:-)

• 27th Jun 2014

A very nice place with a feeling of familiarity. The staff is very helpful and easy to talk to. The rooms are a bit crowded but if you're not an easy-sleeper it's never a problem. The shared bathrooms are clean and equipped with the things you need. Recommended!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »