Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Coolest hostel ever!! Homelike atmosphere!

I feel at home, friendly staffs and warm atmosphere. One of my friend could not come because of unwanted business and they did not charge us for that.

Decent cozy hostel with a home-like feeling. Pretty quiet, nothing is going on, good place to chill. Staff is great! Cheers guys, you're cool!

Everything is great, really. Except it didn't feel very clean. People are supposed to wash the dishes after themselves, but some of them don't do it thoroughly, so you'd probably want to rewash a plate before using it... And let's just say I'd rather go to the toilet in my boots than in my slippers. Other than that - great location, friendly stuff, felt very safe and homey. Free breakfast all day long! The place is very quiet, so you can actually sleep there. Excellent value for money :)

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Belarus

Really helpful and sincere staff. Great location in eixample neighborhood by 3 metros, provides a break from being directly in hectic tourist spots but easy access to get anywhere in the city fast and easy. Lots of breakfast items if you're on a budget. Warm rooms and hot showers during winter. Relaxed and laid back, recommend for someone visiting who has been to Barce before and wants a place away from the tourist areas. Only con was the locker is small and not big enough to fit full backpack.

• 7th Dec 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed! I am thankful to Eric, Ana and Cris for their attention and kindness. The hostel is not so big, so it is easy to chat with everyone. Although the room in which I stayed is for 10 people, it was comfortable and clean. There are many sockets to charge your gadgets! It is also noteworthy the breakfast, which you can have whenever you wake up. So, there you can find a great atmosphere and people who find joy in hosting you. Thank you, guys!

Staff is very kind and Free meals are perfect. they serve milk, sereal, bread, yogut... and etc at all time. If there were defects, Hot water wasn't hot when I took a shower and private room for 2 people has no clothes chest.

This was a great hostel! Pretty clean, very helpful and friendly staff, as well as a big terrace and lounge room to recoup from the day. It was also a very good location, a few blocks away from 3 different metro lines. They even hosted a Paella cooking night for 15 Euro where we got to cook, eat, and meet different people.

I would love 2 go and stay again :-D

• 15th Nov 2014

Hands down the best two staff I have ever come across (Ana & David) from the minute you arrive you are warmly greeted and given a full tour of the hostel and where everything is, followed by a personalized map drawing of all the things I was interested in, including cuisine preferences and music spots to suite my tast (very useful, and all hit suggestions - you know your city guys!) thank you for a great place to stay, the perfect place to feel at home.

Probably the best hostel I've ever been too All day buffet breakfast consisting of cereal, toast, coffee, flavour milk and juices with little snacks like croissants & muffins. I didn't use the kitchen but from what I could see it was well equipped, there were also laundry facilities available for 4 euros. Lounge/common room was very chilled with a huge tv, games, playstation and computers available to use for free. 10 bed dorm very spacious with adaptors and towel to use. Bathrooms well kept to

Everything was very good during owr stay. We had no problem at all!

Stayed for just one night when we were in between cities. Breakfast has a wide selection and they keep the fridge stocked at all times. Dorm rooms were quiet and have internet throughout. Staff is very pleasant.

had a really good time in this hostel :-)!!! everything is really great.

Fabrizzios was one of the best hostels I have stayed at in all of Europe. It is a small hostel with under 30 bed, so it feels like a little community and even though I was with a group I made friends with the other people staying there. The staff are incredibly nice and helpful and made the place feel like home. Extremely clean. Free Wifi. Good Location. Free food all day long and a kitchen. Low prices. What more could you ask for? I would never stay anywhere else in Barca and neither should you

• 31st Oct 2014

From the start the staff was very friendly and helpful. My friends and I all enjoyed staying here. The rooms were very clean and we received breakfast that ran all day long. There is also an endless supply of fruit juices and pastas that are up for the taking. Highly recommended.

• 31st Oct 2014

It was a decent hostel! We got provided with free breakfast and could take any of the foods all day long, with the exception of the hours between 12AM and 8AM. Location's ideal, being only a couple blocks away from the important stuff (Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, etc.) Wasn't exactly the liveliest hostel I have been to, but the people we did meet were nice. I'd say if you're mainly looking for a safe place to stay with free continental breakfast, this is a good option.

The staff is amazing! Especial thanks to Eric, very kind and gentle guy. The Hostel is quiet, very good to sleep and rest after a long walk through the streets of Barcelona. The location is very good, close to the main neighborhoods of Barcelona, to subways stations and to Plaza Catalunya, where you find the Aerobus. The facilities are excellent, they have a very well equipped kitchen. The environment is very informal, it makes you feel at home. Good computers and internet connection.

Fabrizzios Terrace was one of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed at. Before arriving, they were super helpful with directions. The hostel is very clean and nice. The eponymous terrace is cool and there´s a big, comfy living room too. The bed and sheets were very comfortable. Plus, breakfast is served all day, so it´s great if you wake up late hungover or would just like a snack in the middle of the day. My only complaint is that they didn´t take credit card for payment

Great hostel cause it has everything you need, it feels like being in the dorms of the uni. Having a kitchen and a big fridge is the best, snacks 24h, there's nothing to complain.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5