Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful stay here. Only a fifteen minute walk to the main tourist spots and super close to the metro line. Free all day breakfast was a big bonus. Terrace area was great for sangria sippin!

Great atmosphere due to beauty of hostel and the luck we had with other guests. But not worth the $$$ at all! - Staff were super friendly BUT absolutely mind-blowingly clueless about the city, unable to recommend even a place to eat or drink nearby. - Beautiful terrace BUT shut at 11 and enforced silence - Rooms clean, showers dirty and broken - Location disappointing - bland area fairly far from center, although a nice walk. - Breakfast very cheap and poor quality but all-day.

Fabrizzio's Terrace is a fantastic place to stay. I arrived really early on the first day, but the staff let me store my bags until it was time to check in and even let me just hang out in the common area while I waited for my room. On the last day as well, they let me store my bags and even let me shower before I caught my bus home. All the staff are super helpful and friendly, there's a really good vibe, and all day breakfast is a nice addition. Would stay again 100%.

Had a great time, staff super friendly and happy to help. Close to most sights. One downfall was the outdoor terrace closing at 11pm -- too early! Overall it livened my Barcelona experience.

Not sure why everyone is so excited about this place. Maybe if you enjoy living in a college dorm, this is the hostel for you. Pillows in the common area reek of sweat and body odor, mattresses in the room smelled of mildew. 4EUR to do laundry, and the sign says "drying included" yet the staff says they will leave your clothes in a basket when it is done, and you can hang it on the line yourself. Mold in the showers. Pros: Location, Breakfast, Wifi, Game Consoles

Considering the very high rating I was quite disappointed. I think the hostel definitely has great potential and possibly depending who's on duty that changes. Not like it is the hostel staffs job to give you information on th me city, but it's a good bonus and I was surprised by the lack of knowledge and support by the member. The kitchen and patio were very dirty when I was there also. The rooms don't have locks on them which maybe was the problem when I came back to my bed taken.

Aninha is a very good girl! The staf is so nice!

• 30th Jul 2015

EXCELLENT. EXCELLENT. EXCELLENT. This place is a serious must stay if you are going to Barcelona! The kitchen is great, the open spaced living rooms and terrace are great and the staff are great. I absolutely loved my stay here and would definitely recommend it. The all day brekky is a rare and lovely touch. The location is literally just 5 minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of the city so you are not too amongst it. I also preferred the fans in place of air con, so all ticks from me!

Great friendly place with excellent helpful staff. The perfect sized hostel in my opinion. Very convenient being a ten min walk to the airport bus and also a 15 min walk to the bus station. I liked that is was in a slightly quieter area. Seemed to attract friendly guests, which is perfect if you are travelling alone.

Loved this place, loved this city. Much better location than Las Ramblas - close enough to all the sights without the noise of crowds outside. Fans in the dorm were a welcome touch and the roof terrace was a great place to sit and eat the complimentary breakfast (that is available all day - working on a 'when it's gone it's gone' policy!) Staff were also top notch, working hard throughout the day to ensure guests' needs were met. Will stay here on my return to Barcelona without hesitation.

Nice location, near the subway station and at less than 15min walk from all the important places in Barcelona. Rooms are very clean, bathrooms too, and the staff is just adorable, always here to help you. Other people staying at the hostel are sympathic too, no theft problems in the rooms, and there's a really good atmosphere . Kitchen is well equiped, and the breakfast served all day is perfect ! It is the perfect place to stay in Barcelona !!

• 27th Jul 2015

The hostel was clean, beyond friendly, the best breakfast, and really felt like home!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great place with 24 hr breakfast included. Very nice people staying here and clean.

Awesome chilled little hostel. Security is great, lockers for everyone. No air conditioning, but there is enough fans in the bedrooms to start a tornado if you wanted too. All day access to breakfast was fantastic and the wifi was fast everywhere. Highly recommended

Had a great stay! The hostel only has four rooms, which gives it a very personal and homey feel. You get to know those living with you and the staff is extremely friendly and willing to answer any and all questions. There is a kitchen and always something to eat arljnd

Pros: Walking distance to basically all attractions except Parc Guell or Nou Camp, really helpful and friendly staff (they're multilingual too), common areas facilitated social interaction, good free breakfast, down to earth and comfortable feel, good access to power outlets Cons: Staff has to do your laundry for you (dryer was broken when we stayed), common area, kitchen and reception close at midnight, individual rooms not locked, no AC (but the fans were pretty good) Overall: A great stay

The staff were absolutely amazing - very kind and helpful! The all day breakfast was awesome! The beds were comfortable, there were small lockers, and the location was good. The only downsides were that the wifi was a bit temperamental and my dorm was quite noisy because of some large windows that opened onto the street below. I wore ear plugs and slept very well.

Fabrizzio's was great. All the staff was amazing, and a friendly group of guests passing through. B/C this place is super budget friendly, the guests did skew young (gap year or university students).

Great hostel with very helpful friendly staff.

Only stayed for one night but I would go back anytime. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was really good with juices and yogurt! The terrace was nice but it closes at sundown so not to disturb the neighbors.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4