Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Great location, staff incredibly helpful. The lockers in the room seemed flimsy and all the dorm doors were always open, which was a little disconcerting,, but it ended up being just fine. Breakfast muffins were nice and the cereal was enjoyable. Kitchen facilities were excellent and very helpful. Wifi was the best we've had in a while. Thanks for a great time in Barcelona!

Anna who works there is very friendly and helped me whenever possible. I stayed in a 6 dorm room which was quite big in terms of room size but lacked proper storage space - that being said, it was hot and we had 3 fans going. It's very secure as you need to unlock two doors to get in and I never had to wait for a free bathroom. There's a very basic breakfast but it's for all to share no matter what time of day. There's also a large outdoor area which would be good for meeting fellow travellers.

This hostel has the best atmosphere. Seriously. I had such a good time. Also, free breakfast.

Hi ! I've been there 5 days ago! And well that was really great !!!! experience. !!!very polite staff, great location, awesome breakfast and a wonderful porch! would recommend to stay with them. Im gonna do that next time in Barcelona.:) Vladimir.Moscow.Russia.

Very nice Hostel, very clean and the staff is amazing. Very spaceious Common Area and Terrace, had a great Time there!

Hola como estas makes life more fun :)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean and welcoming!

Staff here are awesome. They truly go above and beyond to help with everything. Anna even rang her friend to help find a hostel for me in Ibiza as I couldn't find one on Hostelworld. Great place to meet people. All day breakfast is a winner. Would stay here again. Shout out to all the amazing staff there!

A great, clean hostel with a super chill atmosphere. The staff is super helpful and knowledgeable about the city.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Wow, what a unique place. I've stayed at several places which could be qualified as "home-away-from-home", but Fabrizzio's take it to a different level. After booking I received a personal e-mail. Reception was great and staff remember your name and make sure you're OK. The place has a relaxed atmosphere, far from anything-goes, but free and based on trust nonetheless. For the price you not only get the basics, but also free unlimited breakfast tea and coffee, TV, DVD and internet. Wifi is great

Great staff, Eric is so sweet and concerned with helping to give every guest a great stay. I liked the rooms and how big and open they are. The outdoor patio is perfect to eat meals on and the kitchen is fully stocked to pick up food and cook. Great experience. Air conditioning would have been my only thing I would have liked! :)

Eriky was really knowledgeable about great places to visit/eat and made the stay at the hostel special. Being able to get drinks/yoghurt from the fridge at any time was also a definite bonus. My only improvement would be for card payments to be accepted, as this came as a surprise to me that they would not be accepted and meant that I needed to use the travel money I had taken out instead (which was meant for later in the holiday).

Brilliant hostel! Lovely place to relax in the evening - especially on the roof terrace. The kitchen was fab with 'store cupboard' ingredients you could use for cooking, left by previous travellers along with oil and herbs and spices, this was really useful! The fact that you could get breakfast all day was also good. Thanks - wish we could have stayed longer :)

• 28th Jul 2014

This was the first hostel I ever stayed in, and it was absolutely wonderful. It felt like a home, and everybody was so friendly. It was the best experience of my life.

• 27th Jul 2014

Helpful Staff!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels that I've stayed! Breakfast all day?! Free computers?! PlayStation?! Great staff!! Just perfect

Loved this place! Next time I'm in Barcelona I will be staying here. Ricky and Anna were amazing, so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast that is accessible all day was faultless. The rooms were so spacious, with fans and big lockers. The location was walking distance to the Casa Batllo and the metro a few blocks away got you anywhere in the city. Thanks so much for an awesome stay! :-)

Loved the location, very easy to get to the metro or walk anywhere, the staff were incredibly helpful and the hostel was always clean. Thank you!

• 20th Jul 2014

Friendly staff, clean, very communal type of place. A great place to stay as it is close to the metro and only 4 stops from the beach in one direction and a connecting train to the airport going the other way.

I had such a wonderful hostel experience here! Traveling alone, I arrived at 6h by bus from France. They let me check-in at 8h, shower and store my luggage until my bed was ready later that day. This allowed me to go ahead and explore! The breakfast all day was so helpful! Having your own keys was great. Location - super close to Metro and within walking distance of everything while being well away from the tourist areas. The hostel was clean and cozy! I highly recommend it and I will be back!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5