Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

A great place with quality staff! Eric and Jonas were exemplary in the art of hosting and full of chat and character!!! Same goes for the lovely travellers I connected with.

Amazing guys and very nice hostal!!!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Fabrizios Terrace is a nice hostel: great location, extremely nice and helpful staff, free lockers, nice facilities, free breakfast and snacks, all for a good price. The only negative note, and I think it's a big one, is that they made us pay the 12% deposit two times, saying that that money goes to the webpage. It makes no sense and it's not honest. I've been to dozens of hostels, and that never happened to me before.

Hey Dario, I think you made a confusion about the payment. You just paid the 12% once, to the website. Here you paid the balance!! Check your booking confirmation (the total price, the 12% you paid and the rest that we charged you here). If you have any other doubt we're pleased to contact you and check it together!!

I think it would be better to use the vakuum cleaner to clean the foor instead of brushing it with the broom. It is quicker and cleaner. So use the vakuum cleaner to remove the worst dirt and wipe afterwards with the wiper.

• 15th Feb 2015

Great hostel in a great location. Free breakfast all day was great! Staff were very helpful and kind :)

Very open and friendly! Eric was really helpful

• 13th Feb 2015

Great place with great vibes and great free breakfast.

We loved the hostel! It's what it says on the tin: it's homey in the best way possible. The staff were really invested in their own way in creating that atmosphere. The hostel is perfectly located (so much so that it feels like a backpackers' dream to have such a cool hostel in the middle of everything). Really enjoyed this hostel! :)

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Everything at Fabrizzios was great! The room, bathrooms, kitchen, the whole facility. It has a great atmosphere, the staff are just the best and everything together made me feel like home. The location is perfect as well, you can reach the most important and nice parts of Barcelona by foot.

Coolest hostel ever!! Homelike atmosphere!

I feel at home, friendly staffs and warm atmosphere. One of my friend could not come because of unwanted business and they did not charge us for that.

Decent cozy hostel with a home-like feeling. Pretty quiet, nothing is going on, good place to chill. Staff is great! Cheers guys, you're cool!

Staff were excellent and very helpful. Will definitely stay again on return.

Everything is great, really. Except it didn't feel very clean. People are supposed to wash the dishes after themselves, but some of them don't do it thoroughly, so you'd probably want to rewash a plate before using it... And let's just say I'd rather go to the toilet in my boots than in my slippers. Other than that - great location, friendly stuff, felt very safe and homey. Free breakfast all day long! The place is very quiet, so you can actually sleep there. Excellent value for money :)

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Belarus

Really helpful and sincere staff. Great location in eixample neighborhood by 3 metros, provides a break from being directly in hectic tourist spots but easy access to get anywhere in the city fast and easy. Lots of breakfast items if you're on a budget. Warm rooms and hot showers during winter. Relaxed and laid back, recommend for someone visiting who has been to Barce before and wants a place away from the tourist areas. Only con was the locker is small and not big enough to fit full backpack.

• 7th Dec 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed! I am thankful to Eric, Ana and Cris for their attention and kindness. The hostel is not so big, so it is easy to chat with everyone. Although the room in which I stayed is for 10 people, it was comfortable and clean. There are many sockets to charge your gadgets! It is also noteworthy the breakfast, which you can have whenever you wake up. So, there you can find a great atmosphere and people who find joy in hosting you. Thank you, guys!

Staff is very kind and Free meals are perfect. they serve milk, sereal, bread, yogut... and etc at all time. If there were defects, Hot water wasn't hot when I took a shower and private room for 2 people has no clothes chest.

This was a great hostel! Pretty clean, very helpful and friendly staff, as well as a big terrace and lounge room to recoup from the day. It was also a very good location, a few blocks away from 3 different metro lines. They even hosted a Paella cooking night for 15 Euro where we got to cook, eat, and meet different people.

I would love 2 go and stay again :-D

• 15th Nov 2014

Hands down the best two staff I have ever come across (Ana & David) from the minute you arrive you are warmly greeted and given a full tour of the hostel and where everything is, followed by a personalized map drawing of all the things I was interested in, including cuisine preferences and music spots to suite my tast (very useful, and all hit suggestions - you know your city guys!) thank you for a great place to stay, the perfect place to feel at home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4