Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel, shared rooms are wide open and you are on a walking distance of some attractions. Helpful staff. The only one problem was that one of the bathrooms doesn't have a working drain and you will end up finishing your shower with a little pool on your feet, apart from that, everything is clean and in good conditions. Would recommend.

Everything is great except terrace is closed after 11pm. I can understand that is because of the neighbours. But, I really can not understand why is living room closed after 12.00? - If you have another people in the room, or you just can not sleep or you want to play Playstation (bravo for this!), you do not have place to sit, or read the book, or just talk with people you met. It was only problem for me. You reall have to solve it! Except this, everything is great and I gave you 10/10! :)

• 10th May 2015
  • Croatia

My second home in Barcelona!

My second home in Barcelona!

I had the absolute best time of my life here - small enough to meet people, big enough that there were a variety of new friends. The workers at the hostel were lovely and able to recommend anything, they were so friendly and helpful. Wouldn't want to come anywhere else in Barcelona after being here because the location was amazing and the actual hostel was fantastic as well.

• 2nd May 2015

Great wifi. All day breakfast is great for cheap kids like us. Great atmosphere. Really liked this hostel. Would suggest everyone to go there. Feels Iike home

I think this hostel was the best where I ever have been. The location, staff everything!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Finland

One of the best Hostels that I have ever stayed ! Nice staff, good location and great price !

the staff were very nice, they work very hard to keep the place clean, and they are very happy to help you, the breakfast was insane(all day) i'll come back for sure next time

Fabrizzios terrace is the best place i've never been, the staff were fantastic, the room were spacious and CLEAN, i'll be back for sure......

Great hostel and a friendly staff. On about 20 minutes walk from Sagrada Familia and down town. There is a supermarcado just two blocks away, which is really convenient when you need something.

Fabrizzios is the best!!! They have the coolest staff in the world, and they truly are a full service hostal! They offer cooking classes and a great pubcrawl too! Id recommend fabrizzios 10 times out of 10.

• 21st Apr 2015

I had an amazing time at FT's. Ana, Eriky, and Violetta were super welcoming and were super cool the entire time. The hostel is fitted with a kitchen and living which made the hostel feel more like a home and less like somewhere to just sleep. The terrace gets great sun and is great to sit out on and relax. The fact that there was breakfast all day is awesome because sometimes waking up before noon is hard when you're on vacation. I give them 10/10. They set the bar high for other hostels.

• 20th Apr 2015

Staff was very friendly & helpful. Loved the 8am- "all-day" breakfast concept, great if your in need of a snack in the middle of the day. Felt at home, the facilities were great, the beds were very comfortable. Ideal location. Oh and a towel included was exciting, got used to having to rent... Thanks for a great stay!

Super nice staff. Mattresses were not the most comfortable, but everything else was great.

great place... great location ... great staff..super clean.. highly recommend 10/10

Awesome hostel, awesome terrace!

Great hostel! Highly recommend and would stay again. Great location, breakfast included, beautiful outdoor terrace. Great staff and relaxed atmosphere.

This place literally saved my life on our first barca night. my friend screwed up and booked our other hostel for the wrong nights so we had to find a new place at 2 am on the day of. Luckily we managed to grab a room at Fabrizzios, and it was even better than our other hostel! The concierge Ricki stayed up just to let us in and was super helpful in getting us situated. Nice amenities, nice facilities, clutch service. Give Ricki a raise yo.

The staff was great and it's well located. The pub crawl was great as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3