Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

very greate

Great hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, provided lots of activities- pub crawl, flamenco night, beach volleyball, free walking tour all that i really enjoyed, food available all day, computers, big beds and lockers. I will be back!

The staff was amazing and superb helpful! It was in a great spot in town and the place was so nice I wanted to stay longer. We got like 24hr breakfast and an open kitchen. Each bed got its own charging station which also was a big plus. Overall im super happy I got to stay there!

Great atmosphere and location. The rooms were so hot at night because there isn't air conditioning in the rooms, which was disappointing. Had to have the window open which made it extremely noisy to try and sleep. Bathrooms could have been kept a lot cleaner, lots of mildew growing around the bottom of the showers. Overall only minor issues. Still a great hostel!

Fantastic place to stay. The staff are welcoming and fun and ensure that you are taken care of both at the hostel and out in the city. The all day free breakfast was a nice addition. Barcelona has different norms for eating times, so this helped us adjust. If you stay here, the 15 euro pub crawl is totally worth it. We met a lot of cool people and got the real Barcelona experience.

My friend and I had travelled to Barcelona to attend sonar festival and other events in the city. We were originally going to book into a hotel, but staying at this hostel made our holiday! Fabrizzio's has everything u need and more in a hostel. Eriky and rest of staff all very helpful and friendly. Met lots of nice people here and will have to return. Great hostel, great people, great city!!! Wish I was still there!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Very friendly staff, great breakfast, love the bathroom and beautiful balcony.

Was my favourite hostel on my trip

• 15th Jun 2015

Great! Friendly staff, beautiful terrace, perfect location

• 15th Jun 2015

This place was awesome! The hostel is a lot smaller than some others you find, which I loved! It made the atmosphere much more friendly; one night we all hung out and watched snack off together. Plus, the staff are the best I'd seen in my two months of traveling. They were so friendly, always making sure that everything was okay, and they even knew everyone's name. Other pluses: free breakfast ALL DAY, free computer and printer use, kitchen, clean and comfortable rooms, the list could go on.

I loved this hostel, even though I was only there for a night to use the Barcelona airport. Super conveniently located, beautiful, and with a wonderfully friendly and helpful staff.

Best hostel ever. Great staff, super helpful and organized a ton of activities that helped solo travelers

Super nice people; very accomodating. Definitely a nice place to crash for a night or two

• 28th May 2015

The staff was absolutely great! I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to Barcelona! I appreciate their flexibility to take into consideration the different needs of their guests. Very good service. Good experience! Will definitely recommend to others :)

• 22nd May 2015
  • Sri Lanka

Great hostel experience. Breakfast all day is brilliant, although I wanted coffee too all day. The location is like 2 blocks from everything so there's not the noise of the city at night and you can easily, safely walk to anything. Also right by 2 metro stops--fantastic! The terrace is lovely and welcoming all day. I just wish the common areas weren't closed after midnight. It would be nice to come home and have a chance to hang out with others instead of going straight to bed

Amazing hostel, shared rooms are wide open and you are on a walking distance of some attractions. Helpful staff. The only one problem was that one of the bathrooms doesn't have a working drain and you will end up finishing your shower with a little pool on your feet, apart from that, everything is clean and in good conditions. Would recommend.

Everything is great except terrace is closed after 11pm. I can understand that is because of the neighbours. But, I really can not understand why is living room closed after 12.00? - If you have another people in the room, or you just can not sleep or you want to play Playstation (bravo for this!), you do not have place to sit, or read the book, or just talk with people you met. It was only problem for me. You reall have to solve it! Except this, everything is great and I gave you 10/10! :)

• 10th May 2015
  • Croatia

Spacious 14-dorm, a few shared bathrooms available, laptops and a common area but they do not stay open after midnight. Near metro and airport bus. I did not stay long enough to try breakfast or any group excursions but facilities were good and staff friendly. As there is no common area late in the day, it could get noisy in the dorms.

My second home in Barcelona!

My second home in Barcelona!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4