Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel and a friendly staff. On about 20 minutes walk from Sagrada Familia and down town. There is a supermarcado just two blocks away, which is really convenient when you need something.

Fabrizzios is the best!!! They have the coolest staff in the world, and they truly are a full service hostal! They offer cooking classes and a great pubcrawl too! Id recommend fabrizzios 10 times out of 10.

• 21st Apr 2015

I had an amazing time at FT's. Ana, Eriky, and Violetta were super welcoming and were super cool the entire time. The hostel is fitted with a kitchen and living which made the hostel feel more like a home and less like somewhere to just sleep. The terrace gets great sun and is great to sit out on and relax. The fact that there was breakfast all day is awesome because sometimes waking up before noon is hard when you're on vacation. I give them 10/10. They set the bar high for other hostels.

• 20th Apr 2015

Staff was very friendly & helpful. Loved the 8am- "all-day" breakfast concept, great if your in need of a snack in the middle of the day. Felt at home, the facilities were great, the beds were very comfortable. Ideal location. Oh and a towel included was exciting, got used to having to rent... Thanks for a great stay!

Super nice staff. Mattresses were not the most comfortable, but everything else was great.

great place... great location ... great staff..super clean.. highly recommend 10/10

• 14th Apr 2015
  • India

Awesome hostel, awesome terrace!

Great hostel! Highly recommend and would stay again. Great location, breakfast included, beautiful outdoor terrace. Great staff and relaxed atmosphere.

This place literally saved my life on our first barca night. my friend screwed up and booked our other hostel for the wrong nights so we had to find a new place at 2 am on the day of. Luckily we managed to grab a room at Fabrizzios, and it was even better than our other hostel! The concierge Ricki stayed up just to let us in and was super helpful in getting us situated. Nice amenities, nice facilities, clutch service. Give Ricki a raise yo.

The staff was great and it's well located. The pub crawl was great as well.

• 3rd Apr 2015

One of the most wonderful place in Barcelona! Staffs are amazingly kind!! I miss you guys!

Perfect hostel ever!!can get free coffee and tea and also juices,bread,yogurt all the day!!everything is clean and enough.staff are very kind and helpful.highly recommended.

I loved my week long stay at Fabrizzios! It is very homey, and the staff are excellent. *Shout-out to Jonah and Erik for putting up with us even though we were fitting the loud American stereotype hard most nights! Most attractions were within walking distance of the hostel, but we often found ourselves taking cabs to and from the hostel because it was still far. The only problem was that after 12am the common room closes so there is no place to go in the hostel where you won't bother anyone.

Really clean hostel! The staff was awesome! facilities are good, terrace is nice! Beds are a little uncomfortable, no curtains or individual light for the beds ( which i have seen in hostels before). Complaints are that all the common areas (including the terrace) close at midnight.

The staff was very friendly and continually made sure that we had everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again. Thanks for all of the good memories!

I really like this Hostle. It had a family type atmosphere. The staff are great. really outgoing guys!! They are very nice and are whilling to help out. I did enjoy the free breakfast since its free all day. They also do a good job in keeping the rooms clean. You are in the center of all attractions as well. If you are looking for a good night out make sure to do the pub crawl that the hostel offers for 15 euro. Its only offer on Saturdays.

I had a really great stay at Fabrizzios Terrace. The staff was absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed our private room (spacious, clean, and nicely situated across from two washrooms). I will definitely be recommending this hostel to anyone I know who is traveling to Barcelona. This was my favourite hostel stay since coming to Europe !

• 19th Mar 2015

Clean hostel, staff was friendly. Beds were a little uncomfortable. location was okay.

Everything we wanted and more-great area of the city, super friendly staff, lots of living space and bathroom options! Definitely recommend!!

It was really nice stay in Barcelona, also thanks to great stay at Fabrizzios Hostel. The staff is very helpful, and you really can feel there like home:)

• 9th Mar 2015