Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Perfect hostel ever!!can get free coffee and tea and also juices,bread,yogurt all the day!!everything is clean and enough.staff are very kind and helpful.highly recommended.

Really clean hostel! The staff was awesome! facilities are good, terrace is nice! Beds are a little uncomfortable, no curtains or individual light for the beds ( which i have seen in hostels before). Complaints are that all the common areas (including the terrace) close at midnight.

The staff was very friendly and continually made sure that we had everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again. Thanks for all of the good memories!

• 20th Mar 2015

I really like this Hostle. It had a family type atmosphere. The staff are great. really outgoing guys!! They are very nice and are whilling to help out. I did enjoy the free breakfast since its free all day. They also do a good job in keeping the rooms clean. You are in the center of all attractions as well. If you are looking for a good night out make sure to do the pub crawl that the hostel offers for 15 euro. Its only offer on Saturdays.

I had a really great stay at Fabrizzios Terrace. The staff was absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed our private room (spacious, clean, and nicely situated across from two washrooms). I will definitely be recommending this hostel to anyone I know who is traveling to Barcelona. This was my favourite hostel stay since coming to Europe !

• 19th Mar 2015

Everything we wanted and more-great area of the city, super friendly staff, lots of living space and bathroom options! Definitely recommend!!

It was really nice stay in Barcelona, also thanks to great stay at Fabrizzios Hostel. The staff is very helpful, and you really can feel there like home:)

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Fabrizzio's was honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were wonderful & VERY helpful. The atmosphere was perfect & homey. It definitely didn't feel like a typical hostel. Very clean & comfy. They offer free 2+ hour walking tours every morning at 10:30, which are fantastic! There's free breakfast all day (basic stuff, but nice in case you really want something). The walk to the city centre is about 10 minutes-- so it's a pretty good location. Highly recommend, miss it already! :)

• 5th Mar 2015

Fabrizzio's Terrace is an absolutely amazing place with very friendly and helpful staff and good value for money. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Barcelona.

• 5th Mar 2015

Loved my stay! Also, you get free breakfast and snacks throughout the day.

• 4th Mar 2015

I had a nice time, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It felt like a community setting moreso than a hostel/hotel stay.

Hola, had a Wonderfull eXperience @ the nice Place!! Staff friendly and Helpful; Terrace Top to Relax, I loved my Dorm de 4ro, Breakfast good,.. Family Athmosphere.. Thx for having a great time at your Terrace!! Lobo..

Great hostel in a quiet building. Closes the terrace too early, though, but no matter, it's in the center of Barcelona and so it's near to Las Ramblas and the clubs/bars there. If you don't want too much noise and happening inside the hostel, this is the place to stay. Eriky and Ana are the best! And I forgot the name of the other person but he was also super nice (and cute)!

A great place with quality staff! Eric and Jonas were exemplary in the art of hosting and full of chat and character!!! Same goes for the lovely travellers I connected with.

Amazing guys and very nice hostal!!!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Fabrizios Terrace is a nice hostel: great location, extremely nice and helpful staff, free lockers, nice facilities, free breakfast and snacks, all for a good price. The only negative note, and I think it's a big one, is that they made us pay the 12% deposit two times, saying that that money goes to the webpage. It makes no sense and it's not honest. I've been to dozens of hostels, and that never happened to me before.

Hey Dario, I think you made a confusion about the payment. You just paid the 12% once, to the website. Here you paid the balance!! Check your booking confirmation (the total price, the 12% you paid and the rest that we charged you here). If you have any other doubt we're pleased to contact you and check it together!!

I think it would be better to use the vakuum cleaner to clean the foor instead of brushing it with the broom. It is quicker and cleaner. So use the vakuum cleaner to remove the worst dirt and wipe afterwards with the wiper.

• 15th Feb 2015

Great hostel in a great location. Free breakfast all day was great! Staff were very helpful and kind :)

Very open and friendly! Eric was really helpful

• 13th Feb 2015

Great place with great vibes and great free breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4