Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed here with a friend for 5 days in a private bunk bedroom. I didn't know how to feel about the shared bathrooms at first, but then saw how clean they were kept so it was no problem at all! Because this is a small hostel it make at easy to meet people while sitting in the living room or terrace. I just wish the terrace and living room stayed open to guests after 11. I would definitely come back again! Had a great time and met some cool people. Also,the hostel is only 2 blocks from the metro.

• 24th Aug 2014

This hostel is great! The location is very central, a few minutes walk to las ramblas, a few metro stops to the beach and a short walk to plaza catalunya. The rooms have lockers, clean, and the best staff. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend, one of my favorite hostels, feels like home. Nice kitchen, free breakfast, TV room, and great patio area. Great stay!

Great location, staff incredibly helpful. The lockers in the room seemed flimsy and all the dorm doors were always open, which was a little disconcerting,, but it ended up being just fine. Breakfast muffins were nice and the cereal was enjoyable. Kitchen facilities were excellent and very helpful. Wifi was the best we've had in a while. Thanks for a great time in Barcelona!

Had and absolutely amazing 5 night stay at Fabrizzios! The staff were lovely and welcoming and gave us lots of tips on nice places to visit. Everything was clean and in top condition, love the fact that fun activities such as bar crawl and paella making are there, really brings everyone together! :)

• 15th Aug 2014

Anna who works there is very friendly and helped me whenever possible. I stayed in a 6 dorm room which was quite big in terms of room size but lacked proper storage space - that being said, it was hot and we had 3 fans going. It's very secure as you need to unlock two doors to get in and I never had to wait for a free bathroom. There's a very basic breakfast but it's for all to share no matter what time of day. There's also a large outdoor area which would be good for meeting fellow travellers.

This hostel has the best atmosphere. Seriously. I had such a good time. Also, free breakfast.

This place is great. I became sick when I was staying here which ended up being kidney stones and Ana and Eric were so helpful and even came with me to the pharmacy to help translate. The hospitality was exceptional and the all day breakfast was a big plus. Highly recommended!

Hi ! I've been there 5 days ago! And well that was really great !!!! experience. !!!very polite staff, great location, awesome breakfast and a wonderful porch! would recommend to stay with them. Im gonna do that next time in Barcelona.:) Vladimir.Moscow.Russia.

Very nice Hostel, very clean and the staff is amazing. Very spaceious Common Area and Terrace, had a great Time there!

Hola como estas makes life more fun :)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean and welcoming!

Staff here are awesome. They truly go above and beyond to help with everything. Anna even rang her friend to help find a hostel for me in Ibiza as I couldn't find one on Hostelworld. Great place to meet people. All day breakfast is a winner. Would stay here again. Shout out to all the amazing staff there!

A great, clean hostel with a super chill atmosphere. The staff is super helpful and knowledgeable about the city.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Wow, what a unique place. I've stayed at several places which could be qualified as "home-away-from-home", but Fabrizzio's take it to a different level. After booking I received a personal e-mail. Reception was great and staff remember your name and make sure you're OK. The place has a relaxed atmosphere, far from anything-goes, but free and based on trust nonetheless. For the price you not only get the basics, but also free unlimited breakfast tea and coffee, TV, DVD and internet. Wifi is great

Great staff, Eric is so sweet and concerned with helping to give every guest a great stay. I liked the rooms and how big and open they are. The outdoor patio is perfect to eat meals on and the kitchen is fully stocked to pick up food and cook. Great experience. Air conditioning would have been my only thing I would have liked! :)

Eriky was really knowledgeable about great places to visit/eat and made the stay at the hostel special. Being able to get drinks/yoghurt from the fridge at any time was also a definite bonus. My only improvement would be for card payments to be accepted, as this came as a surprise to me that they would not be accepted and meant that I needed to use the travel money I had taken out instead (which was meant for later in the holiday).

Brilliant hostel! Lovely place to relax in the evening - especially on the roof terrace. The kitchen was fab with 'store cupboard' ingredients you could use for cooking, left by previous travellers along with oil and herbs and spices, this was really useful! The fact that you could get breakfast all day was also good. Thanks - wish we could have stayed longer :)

• 28th Jul 2014

This was the first hostel I ever stayed in, and it was absolutely wonderful. It felt like a home, and everybody was so friendly. It was the best experience of my life.

• 27th Jul 2014

Helpful Staff!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels that I've stayed! Breakfast all day?! Free computers?! PlayStation?! Great staff!! Just perfect

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5