Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona was my second home during my trip! My stay was amazing in this place!!

• 21st Oct 2014

Excellent place, loved it! It's advertised as a non-party hostel which is true although given people in Barcelona stay up very late this means that usually noone is in bed before midnight...so it's a quiet place but still 'awake' all hours. Love it, would stay again - thank you!

very friendly staff, clean place, and very well located!

• 15th Oct 2014

I've been to this hostel before and I came back!!! Perfect location, friendly staff, clan and very home atmosphere. i'll be back soon :) Till then

One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. It was easy to find, the beds were simple but comfty, and there was plenty of room to hang out with people at the hostel. The spice selection in the kitchen was wonderful, and the fridge of yougurt was nice as well. I would stay here again!

• 11th Oct 2014

Just stayed for a night in this nice hostel and loved it's all day breakfast and it's terrance ! :-)

They have mix dom , but it's quite opened and they have big windows, so It looks wide. It makes me feel refresh every morning. One thing of pro. is location. It's located in the center of sightseeing places. I didn't have to walk too much.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic localization and the staff are fantastic, very friendly and very good at creating a fun but also respectful atmosphere. Really enjoyed my stay and would certainly recommend the place.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Great place to stay. The staffs are really good, they know everything about the city and helped us out with every detail to make our trip perfect. The location is perfect, walking distance from main touristic points of Barcelona. Definitely the best hostel I've been.

The staff is very very nice. the terrace ist amazing. The best of 4 Hostels I'v been in Barcelona

This hostel was wonderful! We missed our flight from Berlin to Barcelona and had to leave the next morning; when we got to the hostel the girl at the front was extremely nice about it and did not make us pay for the night we missed. The hostel is in a nice area, just a ten minute walk from Las Ramblas. They recommended a wonderful walking tour that we were very happy with. The girl at the front was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the city, all of her recommendations were on point.

• 4th Oct 2014

Fabrizzios definitely feels like a home away from home. The staff is absolutely wonderful and accommodating in every way. The space is very clean and well maintained at all times. It is a very safe hostel and is located just minutes away from the metro station. There's free snacks/ breakfast every day and a fully stocked kitchen. Lots of people cook there and have meals together... It definitely has a great family vibe. All in all, I had a fantastic stay :)

It is the best hostel in BCN. The staff (ana and ericky) are amazing! The next time I will stay there again for sure!

something like family-run, no modern equipment such as key card, locker is small, bathroom has no enough hanger... but all-day breakfast is really a good backup for cost-saving.

Very nice hostel, clean and very good location, it is actually close to almost everything! Friendly staff, cosy atmosphere!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

This was my favorite hostel in my Europe trip. Excellent staff that actually went out of their way to help create an atmosphere of meeting people and doing some fun things. Glad I got to stay here.

I had a great stay at the hostel. Ericky was super friendly and made us feel at home. Great vibe, I loved the terrace and the 24 hour breakfast was a nice amenity. My only complaint was that the bathrooms were not very clean. Everything else was very enjoyable.

• 26th Sep 2014

Best Hostel in Barcelona!

• 26th Sep 2014

Maybe the best hostel I've ever been to.

We absolutely loved Fabrizzios! Ended up booking extra nights and staying almost a week. They have free all-day breakfast, and a "feels like home" atmosphere. Chill lounge and terrace, with a great communal kitchen. Staff are super friendly and very helpful. Great place to meet people and be comfortable while traveling!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6