Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Helpful Staff!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels that I've stayed! Breakfast all day?! Free computers?! PlayStation?! Great staff!! Just perfect

Loved this place! Next time I'm in Barcelona I will be staying here. Ricky and Anna were amazing, so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast that is accessible all day was faultless. The rooms were so spacious, with fans and big lockers. The location was walking distance to the Casa Batllo and the metro a few blocks away got you anywhere in the city. Thanks so much for an awesome stay! :-)

I had such a wonderful hostel experience here! Traveling alone, I arrived at 6h by bus from France. They let me check-in at 8h, shower and store my luggage until my bed was ready later that day. This allowed me to go ahead and explore! The breakfast all day was so helpful! Having your own keys was great. Location - super close to Metro and within walking distance of everything while being well away from the tourist areas. The hostel was clean and cozy! I highly recommend it and I will be back!!

Definetly a great hostel! Super nice and helpful staff, good location, clean showers and 24 hs breakfast! They also do pubcrawls and paella cooking sessions, so if your into some activties to get to know the others you can join :) I can absolutely recommend this hostel and would go there again when I come back to barcelona!

great hostel. great value. great staff!

The staff were great. Easy to meet people. Every night there was pub crawls etc so everyone could mix with each other and have a good time. The facilities were good, all day brekky etc. One of the best hostels ive been to especially when it comes to socialising with other travelers.

Great hostel, definitely one of my favourites! The staff is very kind and helpful; moreover, you can take breakfast-food offered by the hostel at any time. Highly recommended to stay at Fabrizzio's!

Everything you need and more, 10/10 Eric is great, sorry we broke your couch!!

I loved Fabrizzios; the staff was awesome and the rooms are really spacious. They leave out food from breakfast all day which is AWESOME. We were lucky enough to be there for a Wednesday which was cooking night so you could participate to make paella and sangria! I tell everyone who is going to Barcelona to check out Fabrizzios, so you should too! :)

Great location, and the staff were very helpful/friendly.

Perfect hostel to feel at home. Very welcoming host that will tell you everything you want to know.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I really appreciated that Anna let me check in as soon as I arrived, and I could access my room and put my stuff there and take a shower, even though I came in the morning and official check in time was in the afternoon. The location was great, facilities were awesome (including free juice in the fridge) and the stuff very friendly and helpful.

Best hostel in Barcelona. Hope they don't realize it so prices don't spike. Coming back here every time!

• 28th Jun 2014

This hostel is amazing. Feels like home. I really like. Very quite place and not very far from the beach.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • China

Best hostel I've stayed in

• 23rd Jun 2014

Frabizzios Terrace gave us all we could expect in our three day stay in Barcelona, it has a great location you could, almost, go anywhere by foot. The breakfast was great and was available all day till midnight, wich was a nice surprise. Very clean with great atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpeful with great tips about the city.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

We had a little trouble finding the hostel because it is located on the second floor of a apartment building and the sign is very small but the hostel staff provided us with great directions and were very speedy emailing us back about our questions. It's located one block from the metro and about a 20 minute walk from major attractions, except the beach. The environment was very warm and welcoming and encouraged social interaction with others. the breakfast was GREAT! And available all day!

Walking distance to sagrada, metro is easy to use to get pretty much anywhere, good wifi, and nice to have a terrace! Thanks for having us!

Great place to stay in Barcelona ! Amazing host :) I'll be back soon !

• 12th Jun 2014