Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Girona 49 principal, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I really enjoyed the neighborhood the hostel was in and the way the dorm rooms and living spaces were set up. The bathrooms definitely left something to be desired in that the showers were constantly clogged and water pooled up over my feet. I also really liked the patio area but as a non-smoker I didn't really enjoy when the people that did smoke (including the staff) would leave the patio door open when they smoked. Especially around the laundery and "clean" sheets for new clients.

• 12th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. I probably judged it too quickly. I picked it because of the reviews about it being quieter and good for solo travellers. On my first night there, there were two guys drinking in the bedroom which wasn't cool. But my subsequent nights were great. The kitchen is brilliant. The beds are comfy. The shower is powerful (I was a little put off about showering alongside other people's toothbrushes!) but it was all great for the price. Ana and Ericky are fantastic.

• 9th Apr 2014

We had a lovely time here is Barcelona! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The breakfast was great and even better that it was available all day (toast, yogurt, juice --but more than enough!). The rooms were nice, the location was great --very walkable to many places and right by the metro, the bathrooms were so-so but that's what you get when you share it with a bunch of people. The wifi was great and the computers and free printing were helpful.

This is one of the best hostel´s I´ve stayed in on my RTW trip. All day breakfast, free sangria leading to a pub crawl (the alternate between this hostel and another hostel which you can join in with if you wish. The staff are amazingly friendly and go out of their way to help. Lockers big enough for a laptop. About 10 min walk to the Gothic Centre/Las Ramblas and in a quiet area. 20 min walk to the beach.

I had a great time there, all the staff is simply amazing.

• 2nd Apr 2014

I really recommend this place, the location is fantastic, staff very helpful and the great advantage is the stuff for breakfast available all day long.

• 1st Apr 2014

Could clean the towels at the toilets and shower a bit more often, also 1 of the showers was dirty for 2 days. Further on, no problems at all. Will probably go there again with I need a hostel in BCN again. Staff is very friendly!

• 30th Mar 2014

Eriky and Anna were very helpful and accommodating! The rooms were comfortable, clean, and safe. The free breakfast and wifi was really great. We would definitely stay there again and recommend the hostel to our friends and family!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at !!!!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Quite possibly best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff helped us plan our whole trip, and enough power points in the room, breakfast included, free sangria in the weekends, towel included, enough bathrooms for every one staying, I could go on. Thanks Fabrizzios x a million.

Amazing! Eriky, Ana and the staff were Very welcoming, helpful and always there to help whether it be places to eat, sights to see, etc. For those traveling alone or together in a group, this hostel will make you feel at home and welcomed by all

• 20th Mar 2014

Best hostel ever! Great facilities, amazing staff, all day breakfast, central location, clean& friendly. Thank you, Anna & Ericky for making my stay unforgettable.

Hostel very well located. Very nice and confortable bedroom. Excellent shower and breakfast. The staff are very kind and friendly. They really make you feel like home!!

It must be one of the best hostel I 've ever been to. The atmosphere was great and staff are really nice! and make me feel like at home.

It is a very nice hostel, located on the first floor af a typical barcelona building. Has a big common space with great terrace! Nice stuff and easy access to to local sights through metro. Defenitly to recommend!

Great facilities and staff members, who were really helpful. The train station is really close, so I found it really easy to get from place to place

Perfect hostel! Staff went above and beyond to make our time in Barcelona amazing. Great restaurant reccommendations, comfortable rooms, kitchen and living spaces and all day breakfast!!

Wow, what an amazing hostel, it only gets better, I've been here before and it's better than the last time, Eriky is great guy it's always making sure you're comfortable, Ana is it's just a sweetheart, always smiling!, you always feel great in this hostel! The vibe is excellent! just can't get enough of it! if you're coming to Barcelona, you've got to stay here. There's breakfast from 8 to 12am, all day! only hostel I've seen that in the world! Beds, showers, everything top notch! Delighted!

Fabrizzios Terrace is a wonderfull hostel to stay in Barcelona. It is really confortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful! (Thanks Eriky for make me feel at home!!!!) All day breakfast is great an the terrace is AWESOME. Great hostel, very good location and atmosphere! I highly recommend it and hope to be back soon!!!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

amazing place!!. Erik the best + really helpfull... i will come back soon!!!!!!!! thanks for everything. breakfast is great!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3