Fabrizzios Terrace Youth Hostel

Superb 1067 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1067 Total Reviews

21st May 2017

Great location and amazing staff! Breakfast included and it attracts a cool crowd. Antonio and the one other guy from Brazil working there were fantastic.

15th May 2017

Lovely place to stay. They say they try to make us feel at home and they surely did their job! The room is spacious and the free breakfast is nice enough!

15th May 2017

Staff is what puts this hostel over the top. Really helpful and kind. Left breakfast out for me because I had an early flight. Also the roof top terrace and kitchen facilities are great. Highly recomend, just a bit of a walk to some of the sights.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th May 2017

Fabrizzios provided us with all the suggestions and tools necessary to enjoy Barcelona in the most relaxed way possible. Lovely atmosphere and tasty free breakfast. We will def be back!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
5th May 2017

Great value for money, staff really friendly, well maintained with very good facilities provided .,

30th Apr 2017

Amazing location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, solid place.

24th Apr 2017
7.7

Atmosphere not that great. But the staff were nice. Place clean. No organized tours or events however. They have umbrellas to lend you when it rains. Loved that! Good breakfast included. And a kitchen.

23rd Apr 2017

Loved this place. The staff was great, especially Rafa. He knows the city like the back of his hand and can suggest whatever you're looking for. It's in a great location, 20 min walk from the beach and 20 min walk from la Sagrada familia. I wish they'd let us stay put on the patio a little later but it's understandable since there are neighborhors next door.

20th Apr 2017

Worth my stay, Look I just needed a place to sleep and not pay much and I was not disappointed. The staff really and genuinely made me feel welcomed. Sure the place is not new but I had a confortable sleep. You get a locker and I had outlets by my top bed so that was very nice. Also its like 10 minute walk to the airport bus. I'd say the best part about this place was the staff. Also the common area felt confortable.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

For the most part, I loved staying at Fabrizzio's, even if I didn't spend that long in the actual hostel. My only two complaints would be that the common area closes too soon compared to how late the night life in Barcelona begins, and the fact that the rooms did not lock and could therefore be accessed even by people that weren't staying in them. Nothing happened to any of my stuff, but it did seem a bit unsafe. On the whole, however, the staff were incredibly welcoming and accommodating!