La Flor de Gaudi Park Güell Reviews

Carrer Molist 5, Barcelona, Spain

Really enjoyed how relaxed the hostel was and felt. Only complaint is that the beds are boxed into cubbies and if you are any taller than 5 foot 10 inches, it is quite difficult to sleep comfortably

The staff is really friendly and helpful. It is located pretty far away from all of the touristy stuff, but it's only a ten minute walk away from the nearest metro station. Everything is kept pretty clean and I really enjoyed staying here overall. I recommend this place if you're looking for a cheap, clean, and friendly place to stay in Barcelona.

• 18th Jun 2015

Really liked the concept of having curtains beside the beds that gave privacy. One charging point was available per bed. Good and clean bathrooms.

Everything was great but there was lots of dissorganization and confusion in people's bookings.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Ukraine

This hostel was so nice. Very clean, very homely. The curtains on the beds and personal lights gave you a bit of your own space which is always nice when travelling. The staff were also really helpful, and although it was a bit out of the centre it was still super easy to get to the centre on the metro so location definitely isn't something to put you off staying here! Basically if you want a nice stay in Barcelona come here

• 13th Jun 2015

La Flor de Gaudi Park Güell in Barcelona is a very nice hostel, and I would recommend it for anybody to stay. It had some drawbacks in my opinion. It is some distance from BCN city centre and about 7-10 min walk to two different metro lines. This is good because you have two line to choose from and take you to different parts of the city, however, I spent every minute of my time walking and come the end of the day I would have preferred to have chosen a hostel in the city centre/ train stop

• 4th Jun 2015

it was pretty average. the staff was welcoming. the hostel was way quieter than expected. bathrooms were pretty mediocre, bring flip flops for shower. bare bones breakfast for extra charge. beds really nice.

Certain staff were extremely friendly and helpful, while others weren't the best. Nice hostel and good location for Gaudi park, but far from other attractions.

The staff was very nice and so were the facilities.

• 31st May 2015

I paid a lot per night because of a big football game. My only complaint, the common areas are not conducive to hanging out. You are either in your room or on the go.

We had a great time in Barcelona at this hostel! My only qualms are that it is a little bit farther walk to the metro than we were expecting, especially with our bags. The other is that I wish there were more towel hooks in the bathrooms! Some other residents and I were using door handles when we were getting ready in the bathroom. Otherwise everything here was great! Loved that each bed came with curtains, outlets, and a nearby locker.

• 26th May 2015

The staff is amazing! The beds have curtains, this is great! I would really recommend! However it is quite far from the city centre..

I enjoyed my stay here. It was very comfy, clean, and the kitchen was large. I'd stay here again!

• 24th May 2015

Very nice stay. The staff were very helpful and gave us lots of tips. The facilities were pretty good too Quite clean

gave me a map and pointed things out. very helpful and friendly and knowledgeable.

• 23rd May 2015

Very comfortable room and bed, clean place, small kitchen, limited bathrooms (1 toilet & shower for our 8 bed dorm), nice staff but not very compitant... late check in/out fees (€5). Basic hostel but felt safe, still good value for the €12.50 we paid per bed!

Had a awesome stay in an awesome city. Very kind staff, when i checked in and the staff showed me my room she found out that the floor was a little dirty and she cleaned it immediately. Maybe not the best location but it was worth it for me.

I stayed just one night in 12mixed dormitory. Room was nice and quiet, personal helpful, speaking good English. Nice atmosphere and good location!

• 9th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

This was a really nice hostel! My favorite part were the beds that had curtains for privacy and a nice storage space below to store your things. It was pretty far from the city center, but it was walking distance to la sagrada familia and park güell. Although far away, the staff were so helpful in informing me about the metro system. Using the metro it was so easy to get around!

• 7th May 2015

great people who work there, great design of hostel, awesome beds. 3 min walk to park Guell! superb hostel

• 7th May 2015