Factory House

Fabulous 347 Total Reviews
Fabulous 347 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017
6.3

The internet here is not safe, it requires you sign in with Facebook and give the company access to all your information. Internet security and privacy is extremely important. Also, the music playing in the kitchen is incredibly annoying. This is 2017, we all have headphones. I don't want to be subjected to someone else's taste in music. The beds were also too short. Tall people (over 6.2) don't stay here, I had to sleep with my feet out of the pod! The dorm smelled like balls and dirty socks.

4th Jun 2017

Great hostel, far from the the city center but in a cool neighborhood and close to Park Guell. Only con is that the rooms were very small.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
30th May 2017
5.7

I was expecting the hostel to be more spacious and the facilities much better. More hooks for clothes, a chair in the room and balkony, somewhere to put my stuff when in the shower would have been nice. Also the shower itself was quite old. I was expecting more for the money but I think it just is more expensive in Barcelona.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th May 2017
7.1

We really didn't have an option when booking our hostel as almost everyone one of them was fully booked. Staff was great and hostel was super clean! The only perk about staying in this hostel is that it's less than a 5 minute walk to Parc Guell. What I disliked about this hostel was that it wasn't sociable and the hill that we had to climb in order to get to the hostel. Near the end of the trip we were fine, but the hostel is just not as close to the metro as our past hostels were.

27th May 2017

No real complaints about the hostel except that it was on a steep hill. My favorite thing about the hostel was that there are blackout curtains for each bed, so you definitely get your little bubble of privacy. I do recommend that you bring your own mini lock to lock your storage space while you're out and about. You do have to pay for towel rental while you're there but it's only ~3 euro. You get fresh sheets and pillowcase for your stay as well. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017

Hostel was in an ideal location, as everywhere was accessible by the metro; Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia were even in walking distance! Staff were lovely and helped us with each everything we needed. Would definitely stay again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th May 2017
6.9

No atmosphere for solo travellers. Long way to everything except the Park Guell

We are sorry but you were not a solo traveler, because you were traveling with a group of people, I think that's the reason you didn't talk to anybody else, excepte your friends

28th Apr 2017

Staff is great, Belén is lovely. They will help you a lot!!

11th Apr 2017

I really liked this hostel, super cute and well run. It's a little far from the center of the city. There is a bus that stops pretty close by, but if you're like me, sometimes I have trouble with bus routes in new and big cities. So I would go to the closest metro stop, which was still q bit of a walk. The hostel is on a hill, so a bit of a climb if you've got your luggage on your back! Apart from that, everything else was fantastic.

2nd Apr 2017
8.0

Pros: its clean, beds are nice and the staff are super friendly! Cons: way too far from downtown (5km walk each way) On a steep hill. Overall its a great place just note its kinda far from the downtown of the city!