Factory House

Fabulous 322 Total Reviews
Fabulous 322 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I had a great time staying in Factory House! It's about a 10 minute walk from Park Guell. It's also a 20 minute bus ride to some of Barcelona's bigger landmarks. The staff was so kind and easy to work with. Each bed had a privacy screen which I think every hostel should invest in. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Barcelona!

17th Oct 2016

This hostel is excellent and every bed fix with curtain, exactly like what the photos shown. Highly Recommended.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2016
8.0

The staff was really nice and welcoming when I arrived! Rooms were nice, I love curtains on the bed for privacy. Our room even had a terrace, you could see the sea in the distance. The kitchen is totally fine. There were not many showers, but somehow it was alright and I never had to wait for a long time. You have to pay 2,90€ for renting a towl, I think that is a lot. The hostel is really close to park guell, but a bit far away from the city center (check the map!). I had a nice stay!

2nd Oct 2016
8.0

Good, easy going Hostel. Good location, especially for Park Guell.

2nd Oct 2016

Great place, right by Parke Guell, kind of a trek from the city because it's all uphill but it's a cool place every with nice staff and clean beds :)