Fabulous 300 Total Reviews
Fabulous 300 Total Reviews
Factory House Located at Carrer Molist 5, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08024 Carrer Molist 5
83% 300
41.4123667 2.1566355
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Que te reciban con mucha atención, ofreciéndote un vaso con agua. La cama muy cómoda, la limpieza, el cajón espacioso para las maletas, la hora de check-out... They received me very carefully, offering a glass of water. The very comfortable bed, clean, spacious for luggage drawer, the check-out ... This has to be the best hostel that I've stayed during my 2 months of traveling. Staff are extremely friendly, rooms are clean,

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

The hostel itself is really nice, awesome facilities and really clean. The bunks are comfy and provide heaps of privacy with the curtains - and each bunk has its own light, electric plug and shelf. The staff were really lovely and welcoming - and even helped us when we were having issues booking bus tickets online. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay a bit out of the main tourist centre, but still part of the main city.

• Slovenia, Couple, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
2.9

The hostel is expensive for what you get. It is small. Its located uphill in a small house. the staff is really unprofessional. I waited 1 hour at the front desk before the lady came and said it was a family hostel. as it would justify why there was nobody there. RUDE! None answered the doorbell and phone calls. For the price, I would expect better hostel and kinder staff. No breakfast. windows don't open. Shower didn't work! Bathrooms were not clean. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Dear, We did not disattended the reception. There was another customer that needed medical attention and we were with him and a doctor in the room. We told you so, but we know that you did not understand. Even after this review, we still believe that we were right. Factory House

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
7.1

The sheets and pillow cases are clean but you have to make your own bed which I thought was weird. There was trash between my bed and the wall that wasn't cleaned out. Also the showers on my floor were broken so we had 3 showers for an entire hostel. Kitchen is good. Close to park guell but not much else. Staff is super helpful but there's no atmosphere at this hostel. It's very hard to mingle and make friends. I booked not knowing that it's a hostel meant for quiet middle aged travelers.

Thanks for your review. Just let you know that we clean everyday the hole hostel at least 2 times. We don't have 3 showers for the hole hostel, because there are 4 rooms out of 8, with private toilets, and then 4 shared showers. See you soon

12th Jul 2016

Near park Güell, which is great, but quite a walk from the metro. Private bunks, which were cool. Easy and accommodating, the staff is great.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
7.4

This was a nice place with clean beds and alright bathrooms. Overall a good hostel to stay at, except for the 15 minute walk to and from the nearest metro station. If you are planning on coming and going a lot, and using the metro station, it's a little out of the way. But good facilities and helpful staff!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
8.0

Staff were lovely, really willing to help and very welcoming. Overall clenliness was good however there was an ants nest in one of the two showers that were available for around 20 people. We were lucky in that the dorms were not full however if they were, the lack of showers would have become an issue. Good location as it is close to two metro stations, a nice courtyard area and good cooking facilities.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Lovely. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a lovely welcome.

20th Jun 2016

I found it difficult to climb in and out of the top bunk, but then, I'm older than most of you. Other than that, it was a fabulous place to stay. I especially liked the wristband "key" they give you. The breakfast spread was nice. The people who run it are fantastic. It's very clean, cute, and well-maintained. Each bunk has a shelf, an electrical outlet, a privacy curtain, and a large drawer for storage. I found that all very helpful. Glad I stayed here.

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

We really liked this hostel. The internet is fast, the beds in the rooms are well-arranged and the curtains by the beds allow individuals some privacy when sleeping. The kitchen facility is great and there are seating areas provided everywhere. The staff are really nice and helpful. I highly recommend this place.