Factory House

Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Fabulous 333 Total Reviews

11th Apr 2017

I really liked this hostel, super cute and well run. It's a little far from the center of the city. There is a bus that stops pretty close by, but if you're like me, sometimes I have trouble with bus routes in new and big cities. So I would go to the closest metro stop, which was still q bit of a walk. The hostel is on a hill, so a bit of a climb if you've got your luggage on your back! Apart from that, everything else was fantastic.

2nd Apr 2017
8.0

Pros: its clean, beds are nice and the staff are super friendly! Cons: way too far from downtown (5km walk each way) On a steep hill. Overall its a great place just note its kinda far from the downtown of the city!

• jalejandro2
  • Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2017

It was a good hostel but they need to be more flexible with the reception hours

10th Mar 2017

I had a great time staying in Factory House! It's about a 10 minute walk from Park Guell. It's also a 20 minute bus ride to some of Barcelona's bigger landmarks. The staff was so kind and easy to work with. Each bed had a privacy screen which I think every hostel should invest in. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Barcelona!

3rd Mar 2017

A great hostel to stay at. A bit far from the city center (around 3 to 4km), but the staff is very helpful and I really appreciate the atmosphere. The room was a bit small, but nothing that would affect the overall experience. Internet was good in all parts of the hostel. It could have more showers and toilets (on my floor there was only one toilet and one shower, the latter one being out of service).