Fabulous 284 Total Reviews
Fabulous 284 Total Reviews
Factory House Located at Carrer Molist 5, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08024 Carrer Molist 5
83% 284
41.4123667 2.1566355
    Rooms available

• Slovenia, Couple, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
2.9

The hostel is expensive for what you get. It is small. Its located uphill in a small house. the staff is really unprofessional. I waited 1 hour at the front desk before the lady came and said it was a family hostel. as it would justify why there was nobody there. RUDE! None answered the doorbell and phone calls. For the price, I would expect better hostel and kinder staff. No breakfast. windows don't open. Shower didn't work! Bathrooms were not clean. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

Dear, We did not disattended the reception. There was another customer that needed medical attention and we were with him and a doctor in the room. We told you so, but we know that you did not understand. Even after this review, we still believe that we were right. Factory House

12th Jul 2016

Near park Güell, which is great, but quite a walk from the metro. Private bunks, which were cool. Easy and accommodating, the staff is great.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
7.4

This was a nice place with clean beds and alright bathrooms. Overall a good hostel to stay at, except for the 15 minute walk to and from the nearest metro station. If you are planning on coming and going a lot, and using the metro station, it's a little out of the way. But good facilities and helpful staff!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
8.0

Staff were lovely, really willing to help and very welcoming. Overall clenliness was good however there was an ants nest in one of the two showers that were available for around 20 people. We were lucky in that the dorms were not full however if they were, the lack of showers would have become an issue. Good location as it is close to two metro stations, a nice courtyard area and good cooking facilities.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Lovely. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a lovely welcome.

20th Jun 2016

I found it difficult to climb in and out of the top bunk, but then, I'm older than most of you. Other than that, it was a fabulous place to stay. I especially liked the wristband "key" they give you. The breakfast spread was nice. The people who run it are fantastic. It's very clean, cute, and well-maintained. Each bunk has a shelf, an electrical outlet, a privacy curtain, and a large drawer for storage. I found that all very helpful. Glad I stayed here.

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

We really liked this hostel. The internet is fast, the beds in the rooms are well-arranged and the curtains by the beds allow individuals some privacy when sleeping. The kitchen facility is great and there are seating areas provided everywhere. The staff are really nice and helpful. I highly recommend this place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

I was only at this hostel for one night but need to say a HUGE thank you to the one of the owners Dario (so sorry if I've gotten your name completely wrong!!) who came to my rescue at 3:30am when I came to reception needing to go to the hospital. I was really distressed and he called me a taxi, translated my condition to Spanish on a note so I could bring it to the hospital and was extremely calm and friendly to me while I was having a hard time. I can't thank you enough!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
8.0

Good solid hostel, great dorms and beds, very quiet I found. Staff was very helpful. A little far from the metro and the center, but just next to Park Guell, which is definitely worth visiting and walking to the top of for a great view!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016
7.4

Factory house was in a great location and easy to find. The facilities were great and reception had everything you could possibly need including padlocks and adapters, for a small fee. Everything about the hostel was modern and comfortable. The only downside is that the floor was extremely dirty both inside the room and in the tiny bathroom... hairs all over the floor etc so would strongly advise taking a pair of flip flops! Bit of a shame because other than that everything was great!

Dear, thank you for your review. We are sorry that you found the floor dirty. We clean bathrooms three times per day. We pay a lot of attention on this. Best regards. Factory House