Fairman House Reviews

2 Fairman Place, Rosemount, Derry, Derry, Northern Ireland

Very nice and clean hostel that actually feels more like a bnb. bit off the beaten path, but staff are super nice and the rooms and facilities are all new and clean. recommended.

I was here for just one night but didn't spend much time in the hostel itself. Our host was very friendly. It's about a 15 minute walk from the city centre. I found the choice of artwork in the common room a little strange. The house is clean and has everything you would need. A simple breakfast (cereal/ toast/ tea/ coffee) is included in the price.

• 28th Mar 2015

nice place,ideal for ard fheis

Best wishes to Megan and Stella. We chatted about the extra bit of hostel enjoyment and comfort which is that human quality ye cannae buy! Lovely to meet yese all. Michael Dundee

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Very pleasant stay, cosy place and nice staff.

It is a nice little hostel with a cozy atmosphere. The were nice and the showers and toilets clean. Breakfast included toast, eggs and cereals, which was totally fine. The staff was really nice and even offered us some Christmas cake.

• 1st Jan 2015

The owner wasn't there, the woman in charge was so nice! We stayed near the fireplace all night, everything is clean, people are friendly, you find what you want in this hostel, so cosy!

Comfortable and welcoming environment. Very friendly and helpful guests and staff, would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Dec 2014

Had a lovely stay at Fairman house , best hostel I've been it! Has the atmosphere of a B and B, clean, courful linen , fully working kitchen and a lovely big fireplace. Definately recommend!

Really warm and welcoming - Stayed much longer than intended as was made to feel welcome. Thank you Megan!

Cozy and very clean hostel just a few minute walk from the city centre. We enjoyed our staying - the bed were so comfortable. Also very quite but mostly due to the fact that was off-season.

Its close enough to walk to the city center and the beds were so comfortable. Its a nice quite hostel, that serves breakfast.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Very cosy. I really liked my stay in fairman house. I really liked the livingroom, I felt almost at home. Sometimes there was a long queue in the morning for the shower. Just three showers for the house. I think the problem comes from the fact the toilets are in the same room as the showers.