Fairman House Reviews

2 Fairman Place, Rosemount, Derry, Derry, Northern Ireland

It was like staying at your favorite aunt's house. The most comfortable bed I slept in throughout my 2 weeks on the island. A good walking distance from the city center on a quiet street.

We had a wonderful stay in Fairman House. The owner Stella was a wonderful host. She made us so welcome and comfortable. We only booked for 2 nights but ended up staying extra week because it was so nice. It was a home from home. Everything was kept spotlessly clean and the beds were super comfortable. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Derry. Thank you Stella for making our stay so great.. :)

Perfect Town, Excellent hostel!

I forgot the name of the lovely woman who runs the hostel but she was so friendly and attentive. Thank you very much! Beds were perfect! Very clean.

Very enjoyable stay up on the hill in a quiet neighborhood. Kitchen facilities were great with a comfortable dining room/lounge. Stella was very attentive and helpful. Would stay again.

• 31st May 2014

Very nice hosts.it feels like your staying in someone's home. Had to wait for the shower 1 morning. 10 ish minute Walk to town.white curtains ment the room was very bright when the sun was out. But a good stay none the less.

Very nice clean place. Staff very friendly

nice place to saty. close to the interesting parts of derry. the lady that runs the place is really nice and friendly and is always on hand to help. will stay here again when over for the gaa

The home was spotless with very good facilities for self catering, a very comfortable lounge to relax in. Easy walking distance to town.

I had a wonderful stay and wish I stayed longer! I stayed for only one night, and had a room to myself. The room was very clean and bright & airy. Stella was extremely nice and helpful. The location was 15 minutes from town, but not a bad walk at all. Kitchen has complete cooking facilities. Value for money is great.

Lovely and helpful owners/operators, good location and nice facilities. As with any hostel the review is tempered by the experience of sharing with others, some of whom are messy, noisy and thoughtless. The rooms are a little small, with not enough space to put everyone's luggage, but that didn't detract from the stay. It would just improve the experience.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Safe, clean, quiet, absolutely amazing owners who are extremely helpful and friendly and really make you feel at home. Its not at all like a normal hostel, but feels much more like staying in your own house or with someone. Will definitely be staying here again.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Wales

Great homely hostel. Short walk from the center of town. Perfect for relaxed weekend break.

Very nice, cosy, homely place. O

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review

bit far away from town center, 15 minutes maybe. really lovely house.

Thanks for your comments, have a safe onward journey