Falcon Cave Suites Reviews

Yeni Mahalle İlkokul Sokak No:10 GÖREME/NEVŞEH, Goreme, Turkey

I had booked them and then gotten an email saying they were actually full. I was charged a deposit and was never given my money back. This is uncalled for, do NOT book them on hostelworld as they do not understand the booking system.

We we got there could smell land hear farm next door.... But the place was fabulous , staff very helpful and friendly, the smell only noticeable in the early morning....

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The hotel is very close to the Bus stop and is a family run business. Kadir is helpful with anything you ask and will arrange things for you. The room is superb and big and the bathroom is massive. The big point was the jacuzzi. It was nice to come back to a warm jacuzzi bath after the walk all day. The room was warm and there was no problem with heating or hot water. The breakfast was good and sumptuous amount.

There was no electricity and water, so we decided to move to another hotel with a jenerator, told the stuff we wanna cancel and go. Later the owner calls me to say that electricity was not his fault, I should complain to the major, he will charge me for the night and hangs up on me. 1 min later sends me a text and says 'do not contact my hotel again, I will not charge you but I will complain about you to the hostelworld' There are very nice people in the city, this guy was not one of them!

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

It was great! The room was really nice. The room had a Jacuzzi, that worked perfectly. In Cappadocia there is a lot of stuff to do, so its great to arrive to your room and have a jacuzzi Bath!!! Also the breakfast was great. They gave you a big typical turkish breakfast. The location was perfect. Near everything. And almost in front of the bus station, so you could go walking everywhere. I would definetly recomend this place. Its perfect!