Family Palace Reviews

169 Mohamed Farid Street, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

The staff is helpful especially Mostafa who help me for planning all my vacation around Egypt , the room is wide and good furnished, there bathroom is wide and very clean. Thanks Family Palace :)

• 4th Jan 2014

One of the best Hostel where I've stayed! I booked a twin room which was very clean and with a small balcony. They can organize tours as well (Pyramids, Upper Egypt, desert, etc.). The place is very clean and safe. Good breakfast included in price. Free wifi works well. Location in downtown Cairo, within walking distance from Tahrir square and the Egyptian Museum.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

very good hostel ,everything is new,clean, comfortable, worm hospitality,helpful staff, they are also help me for organize my tour around Egypt. Thanks to all kind people there and special thank to mostafa

• 24th Dec 2013