• Camping I Pini Via Delle Sassete 1A 00065, Fiano Romano Roma, Rome, Italy

8.1
Fabulous 111 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 111 Total Reviews
Family Park I Pini Located at Camping I Pini Via Delle Sassete 1A 00065, Fiano Romano Roma, Rome.
Italy
Rome Camping I Pini Via Delle Sassete 1A 00065, Fiano Romano Roma
81% 111
42.1558798 12.5794422
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
6.9

So, this isn't a hostel. It's a campground, and it's very far from the city center of Rome. That being said, it's cheap! And you can get a room and bathroom to yourself, which is really nice after being in packed hostels for a while. Lots of families stay here. There's a pool, market, and restaurant on site. Staff is pretty accommodating. Good if you like being in nature/getting away from the hustle & bustle of tourism for a while.

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2016

Friendly staff go out of there way to help you Good clean facilities Good restaurant with reasonable prices.