Family Peace House Reviews

Paknajol, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I've stayed at Family Peace House on a number of times while treckking though Nepal. I've always enjoyed my time here and it's only a short walk away from all the main sites in Katmandu. The staff are really friendly and will go out of there way to help you with bookings and general advice. The rooms are large, clean sheets and a warm shower. I would be happy to see my family & friends stay here.

Every time iam comming back to this place when iam in kathmandu. its such a peaceful friendly guesthouse and iam always feeling like a familymember. you can ask everything and everybody helps you. its nice to stay there.

I enjoyed my time at family peace and it is very convenient when arriving by bus from Pokhara. Family Peace House is only a 5 minute walk to the night life in Thamel and yet quiet in the evenings and for sleeping. Bimal and Hemraj are great hosts and give helpful information about the surrounding area. Good value for the money.

We always stay at this family peaceful guesthouse.

The bed linen seemed dirty, I dont know if they wash them at all... But generally for the price it is ok and the terrace on the top is nice. It is a bit weird that the staff sleeps on the couches in the reception overnight.