Family Peace House Reviews

Paknajol, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I had such a great stay at Family Peace Guest house. The staff was friendly and gave such great advice about local cafes, restaurants, and shopping. They helped arrange taxis and a bus tickets for my trek to Langatang. I was so pleased with my stay I decided to stay an extra 2 nights. This guest house is in a quiet side street with no thru traffic but still less than 200 meters from the popular Thamel area of Kathmandu. This place is always clean, it has hot water showers, the breakfast is de

Very welcome and friendly family, and a very homely atmosphere. Excellent location near Thamel but set back so you can get a good nights sleep. I will definitely stay here on my next visit to Kathmandu.

• 9th Nov 2015