Family Peace House Reviews

Paknajol, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

Family Peace Guesthouse is a gem in Kathmandu. The staff are extremely friendly and personable, and will go above and beyond to assist you in any way that they can. The location is perfect-- situated just a stones throw (2minwalk) outside of main Thamel, yet so quiet and peaceful that you feel you are miles away. The neighborhood is also very nice and clean. Further, they have a tour-guide/trekking agency on site for you to arrange further travels. It has become my family/home-base in Kathmandu!

• 5th Jul 2014

The place is not very easy to find, but it is quite than others, it's a safe place. I just stayed there one night and moved to other places, because I don't feel comfortable to stay coz the the cover of the toilet was totally broken and I even couch saw the black color in the bottom of the toilet bowl. Other furnitures look old as well, which it can not prevent to get negative review. I am telling the truth . Oh by the way, the staff was nice and friend!

The staff made my stay absolutely amazing. Their friendly vibe instantly made me settle in. The facilities were perfect and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. I could sleep easily. The price is excellent, for such a lovely hotel, where the staff will go out of their way to help you at any occasion. I would recommend you stay nowhere else in Kathmandu. Family Peace House had everything AND more. The best hotel I have ever stayed in. I would recommend this to anyone

• 5th Apr 2014