Family Peace House Reviews

Paknajol, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I've stayed at Family Peace House on a number of times while treckking though Nepal. I've always enjoyed my time here and it's only a short walk away from all the main sites in Katmandu. The staff are really friendly and will go out of there way to help you with bookings and general advice. The rooms are large, clean sheets and a warm shower. I would be happy to see my family & friends stay here.

Every time iam comming back to this place when iam in kathmandu. its such a peaceful friendly guesthouse and iam always feeling like a familymember. you can ask everything and everybody helps you. its nice to stay there.