Family Stanos Reviews

Bernard Shaw str. No 5, Dubrovnik, Croatia

A really welcoming family! Clean room, nice bathroom and very close to old town.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Staying with the Stanos was an excellent idea and we'd happily return the next time we're in Dubrovnik! Perfect location to visit the old city as well as the Srd Hill, a friendly family (with adorable Ana-Maria) that treats guests kindly, and very pleasant evenings chit-chatting in the garden too with Baldo and other guests. We get tips to places we want to go/activities we want to do etc, and even got to taste fresh tomatoes from their garden to go with our picnic one day.

Baldo,his wife and his family were very kind to us. I have been in Dubrovnik a couple times but the Location of the Hostel was the best I everhad. A wonderful view on the old walls and the "Minceta", and the view on the sea is also awesome. The last night in Dubrovnik I was until 3 or 4 a.m. in the city and I ve forgotten to take the keys of the apartman with me, I thought that I had to sleep on the sreet but Baldo opened the door(wiht a smile), after ringing the bell just once time :)

Baldo is an excellent host. He will spend time with you and let you know about things to see and do and about the history of the area. He has good connections with the people of Dubrovnik. A thoroughly delightful stay. Thanks Baldo!

• 10th Jul 2014

Excellent host, couldn't do enough to help us. We arrived sweaty, late and with broken bikes, Baldo immediately set to sorting us out! Don't know what we would have done without him. We traveled the whole of the Croatian coast and this place made Dubrovnik the highlight!

• 24th Jun 2014