Famous Crows Reviews

Rua de Belém, 70 - 1º, Lisbon, Portugal

We had a brilliant time at the Famous Crow, so good in fact that we extended on trip and stayed here longer!! Ana is an amazing host who has so much local knowledge and recommendations and works tirelessly around the clock to make sure everyone is happy! The whole hostel is spotless and homely and a true credit to Ana's hard work! This is the place to stay if you want access to the beach as well as the centre of a Lisbon as the public transport here is great! We all really can't wait to return!

• 13th Jul 2014

We feltvery welcome at famous crows! We'd like to go there again when we're going to Lisbon. Tram is next doors, staff is friendly andwe goteverything we needed during our stay.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

We had a great time in Lisboa thanks to Famous Crows ! The landlady is very friendly and welcoming, always here to help! The hostel is almost brand new with all the facilities you need when travelling, with an easy access thanks to the bus and the tram. If we have to come back to Lisboa, we'd definitely come back there. Peaceful area ! Should go for it !!

Stayed there with my wife in a private ensuite room. The place to stay at Lisbon, close to everything worth seeing, friendly and clean, especially for people who want to sightsee rather than get drunk and party. Perfect hostel

One of the best hostels I've ever been, and Ana is really really nice! I would definitely stay there again!

Great showers and very helpful people.

Belem isn't a good location really. Beds were very tightly packed together and the bathroom was messy and crowded.

Wonderful hostel, staff very welcoming. Great location. Tram & buses at the door . My husband hurt his back and the staff did everything possible to ensure he was taken care of. Thanks for a great stay

I loved this hostel. I returned a week later passing back through Lisbon. The woman who works the desk is incredibly sweet and she works very hard to ensure that you have everything you need. The suggested tour was fantastic as well.

The washrooms were clean, the shower-heads brand new. The staff was so friendly, told us everything we could possibly want to see in Lisbon and how to get there. Great atmosphere. The location is great; it's not in the centre, but that is an advantage in this case as it's closer to Cascais (the beach), and only a few stations from the centre anyway (bus/tram station is right across the street), and the train station to go to the beach is less than a 5 minute walk away. Overall; awesome hostel!

• 16th May 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

The place is great, but what makes Famous Crows unique is Anna, she's the most kind host ever, Thanks for all your help we had a lovely time!!!!

• 16th May 2014

It was a quiet stay in the Famous Crows. The hostel is located in a very convenient place. It's very easy to walk around Belem. The host was friendly and warm-hearted. We talked a lot about Lisbon and she helped me a lot with the PS3, haha

A clean and quiet hostel. I believe I stayed when it was a relatively new hostel but the staff does a great job at keeping the dorm rooms and common areas spotless. I don't think I've stayed at a cleaner hostel. It's a great place to relax and feel as though you're at home. The only downside is that they didn't have many events, pub crawls or planned nights out. If you're looking for a party hostel, this may not be the place for you. Other than that it was fantastic. Great value.

We had a wonderful stay in the friendly Famous Crows hostel. Only the breakfast could be improved: cheese, fruits and a juice.

Nice place, nice people. You have all information you might need, and they do everything to make you feel at home. I think it would be perfect if had lockers.

It's quite nice, new. The reception is friendly, full of information. An excellent location for several walking tours. It is cozy, practical and an amazing shower.

I have spend there two nights, what i can say about me, is that every thing was perfect. The location, the room, the bed, the bath room and the staff were perfect. The hostel is very new so you have the advantage that everything are new and in a very excellent quality, that s not very common to find the same in lisbon .

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Everything in this hostel was great, it was exceptionally clean and well kept. More like a home than a hostel :) The staff were super friendly and helpful!

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Their recs were right on. The owner decorated the hostel with her own beautiful hand made decorations. And who can beat home made peach jam for breakfast. The hostel is brand new. Bathrooms and all furniture are new. Location is close to main museums. Has to take bus/tram to downtown.