Famous Crows Reviews

Rua de Belém, 70 - 1º, Lisbon, Portugal

Lovely, clean, modern hostel with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Belem is a 10-minute bus ride from the metro (not too inconvenient) and a popular day destination in itself. I personally enjoyed using the area as a base as it is more peaceful than central Lisbon. One word of warning if you are on a diet- this hostel is a few doors down from the no.1 custard tart shop in the city!

It was a great stay. The staff was really helpful and I am quite sorry that I didn`t manage to leave an entry in zhe guestbook as I left very early in the morning and had to hurry. Sorry for that, but next time I write something in. Excellent location (Belem). Not directly in the city center but easy to get there. And next to the famous Belem pastries!!!

The Famous Crows hostel is a very clean hostel with helpful and friendly staff. The hostel itself is somewhat disjointed as you have to go up and down and through many doors. The hostel is in Belem which is about a 15-20 minute bus ride from downtown Lisbon.

My mother and I really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were extremely helpful with giving us advice on sites to visit and how to get around. We had a problem with one of the blinds in our room and they fixed it immediately at no extra cost. I would recommend this hostel for those looking for a more relaxed, quiet stay in Lisbon. For young people looking to party I'd suggest staying in the city. Loved this hostel and will definitely re-vist soon!

• 20th Jan 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Famous Crows and would highly recommend to anyone passing through Lisbon, especially for those interested in the Belem historic area.

• 7th Jan 2015

Very clean, quiet and friendly. Unfortunately we could not try their breakfast because we slept till late, but who goes to a hostel because of breakfast...? We do recommend this place!

• 15th Nov 2014