Fancy Hostel Reviews

Poljička 13a, Zagreb, Croatia

They offer me to see fisrt my room, and if I like it i could stay and if I don't I can cancel my booking and they give you back your money. But its really nice so I dont think that anybody will claim for his deposit.

This was a really good hostel! The staff were very helpful with the area and what to do in the city. The hostel was clean, modern and had a really friendly atmosphere. You were given a padlock and a key for the locker under your bed which was excellent for storage and security. The location wasn't bad at all - there were regular tram stops nearby or a 20-25 min walk to the centre. Well worth spending money to stay here.

This is a brilliant hostel! The location is very good, only 10minute walk or 5 minute team to the centre. Everything is very clean and well designed, the kitchen is very well equipped and makes you feel like you're at home. The staff are incredibly helpful, cheerful and cute :) great place!

Nice hostel, great decorations and clean, so nice atmosphere. Wifi good and instructions to reach hostel from tram were very clear and the walk isnt too far at all from nearest tram station which was useful. I'd recommemd this hostel. Great lockers too!!! Can easily fit most whole bags which was helpful.

• 10th Aug 2013

A fantastic place. Everything is new and clean, rooms with AC , well isolated, good beds and the best was the staff and their happy attitude!! Is you go to Zagreb dont miss this place plently of good energy!h

Amazing kitchen, overly helpful staff, so clean. Pretty far from the centre but worth it if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep with air conditioning and perfect facilities. Not the place to go if you're looking for a party, but was the perfect place for us as we needed a decent nights sleep half way through our trip around Europe.

Great place, great staff. They were helpful. Air conditioning in the rooms was a huge plus for me. Layout definitely intrigued me, very different from other places I've been. Free breakfast was great, and a whole big area to make just about anything in the kitchen. I'd come back.

Takes around 15 minutes of tram from the train station :(

The staff were excellent! Especially the lady with blonde hair, she had great English and really made us feel welcome. Very clean and good air conditioning. It's not too far from the city centre, about 5/6 stops away on the tram. Would definitely visit again. Would definitely visit again and recommend people to stay.

• 14th Jul 2013

It's bit outside the city center. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room decoration (colors and fairies everywhere) was peculiar, but delightful. Overall fancy has everything you can ask for (and more) in a hostel at a fair price with the added bonus of a nice ambience.

• 13th Jul 2013