Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

The staff in the kitchen were great, very friendly and cooked good food.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Spend a little extra and book a room with an ensuite - the bathrooms are disgusting! The water pressure is non existent. This is a party place (as is the whole island) so don't come unless you're up to party too otherwise you will be miserable. The beach is amazing though (great hangover cure!) and they offer great activities like tubing, scuba diving, kayaking etc. The restaurant does good food and drinks but is a bit more expensive than in town but that can be expected. Intermittent wifi.

If your here for partying this is where it is at! Try stay at the village as everywhere else is camping and huts. Have to pay extra for air conditioning! The bus stop is right outside the hostel

So I didn't actually stay here, I booked the wrong day by accident so they sent me to somewhere else that they have some agreement with (which was actually really great) but from what I saw everything looks nice, and beach club was awesome! I wouldn't come here for accommodations, come here for the club and the location.

Great experience, the room was modern and clean. Appreciated the fresh towels every day. Only room for improvement would be better wifif. Lots of places and food to choose from. Good Location

Our room was great near the top of the hill so not so close to the beach club! Really clean and modern! All facilities were great heaps of food and mini market and atms and pool tables bars, plenty to do! Only issue I had was that the beach club played the same playlist by the pool everyday and so did the dj! 3 days there and that was enough of the same songs over and over haha if you wanna party stay there! It is at the beach though so you need to catch a bus into town, bit of a hike!

you guys have done so well setting up. from pick up at the ferry, through to driving us up the steep hill with all our luggage to our accommodation, to being positioned right out side a bus stop....it's so well organized, you should be commended. AND considering the type of rat bag guests you get coming though, all the rooms and facilitates are in tip top condition. only down fall was you're poor Wifi connection. yours was the worse i in counted on my whole Europe trip.

• 14th Jul 2015

Greatest place on earth!!! The staff was so amazingly helpful aswell absolutely loved it can't wait to come back!!!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Greece

We LOVED our stay at Far Out Beach Club in Ios. It was so convenient that they had a shuttle that could pick us up from the Ferry Port too. We wish we could have stayed longer. We stayed in a private queen room with our an ensuite and aircon and it was great. Highly recommend this place to everyone. Even those who aren't keen on the nightlife as we were not disturbed by noise at all. So much fun during the day and into the night too. You don't even need to leave Far Out at all.

• 12th Jul 2015

BEST TIME I highly recommend

f*cking insane

Great hostel for a good time, also the restaurant had a good variety of food and was delicious. Got a tattoo at the hostel, they were very professional and did a great job!

Absolutely beautiful resort/hostel with amazing views, right on the beach, 2 min or 15 minute walk to town/clubs, great party atmosphere with lots of activities on every day. We stayed in a little wooden style hut and loved it! It was basic but comfortable and was all we needed really. The group of boys and new friends we met here had the best time, did not want to leave!!!

Very social atmosphere. Not many options if there's a night that you don't want to drink. A welcome would have been good - eg. Bit of an orientation to where things were and what was close by. Bathrooms basic and became dirty very quickly.

Security was poor as I stayed in a "2 bed dorm" and there was no safe box of any kind very easy to get into town by walking or via bus that comes right outside the place The staff were very helpful and all spoke comprehensive English Atmosphere was amazing if you're going to iOS to party, if not it's not a good choice Cleanliness of the room was poor, I had a very bad case ants even in my bag, but facilities (pools, restaurants, showers, toilets etc.) were very clean

This place was over priced and was a terrible experience.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Stayed in a private room because it was only 1/2 euros a night more expensive and it felt like a hotel room. Awesome new clean rooms and amazing parties at night - will be going back!

Location was amazing, two pools and a few steps to the beach. Staff were helpful and friendly, couldn't have asked for a better stay. Wifi only worked intermittently, but you're having too much fun to worry!

• 30th Jun 2015

Far Out exceeded our expectations. My friend and I stayed in a private twin room, it was clean and comfortable. My only real criticism was that you have to pay for the air conditioning which is almost essential in a Greek summer.

Such a great hostel!! More like a beach club hotel versus a hostel in my opinion. Amazing location on the beach, stunning views, awesome pool/pool bars, great food and phenomenal staff. Would recommend this to anyone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4