Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Nice rooms. Beds not particularly comfortable. Had to pay extra for aircon and breakfast (€6 is pretty steep!). The bathroom was clean but so tiny, I'm only 5"3 and my knees touched the wall when I sat on the toilet. Wait staff took forever at the restaurant and we went at the end of season, so I'd hate to see how slow they would be in peak season! Otherwise the pool is amazing, you're just across the road from the beach and there's a bus stop close by.

The location was very nice and the food was good too! They offer free sunbeds at the beach but there was not much of customer service! The staff was arrogant, not helpful or caring at all! They offer a shuttle from the port but didn't reply to my email beforehand and wouldnt give us a lift to the port even though they were driving there anyway! Whenever we had questions for example about a particular place we wanted to visit they didn't make any effort to find any informations.

I went during the of season and all I have to say is that it changed me as a person fundamentally.

• 21st Sep 2015

Loved this place! The room was so modern and the facilities were perfect. The only negative was that air conditioning was considered an optional facility and so cost an extra €5/night.

I stayed in a two bed bungalow, room was good. A little dusty after a few days but nothing major. Was very happy with the room for €8. Shower and toilet block on the other hand was disgusting! Only a few cubicles would lock and the others were very dirty. Laundry facility was great!! I would stay again but in a private room with ensuite!

Got there in the quieter part of the season (mid September) so it wasn't crazy busy but it's the best place to meet people. Buses into the village are super easy to get when you want to go and party at night. Would recommend

We went just after the peak season in september so we had an amazing little apartment for really cheap. It was incredibly clean and nice! Very close to the beach and the pool is nice to.

As it was end of season in IOS it was rather quiet. Unfortunately this meant that the state of the female toilets and showers were below average and there was generally a run down look to the place.

I really enjoyed my stay at Far Out. The peole were a lot of fun and everyone was so welcoming. I traveled on my own but had to problem finding fun people to hang out with.

Such good value for money, felt like a resort !! So much fun, wouldn't stay anywhere else in ios

Good value for money, great place if you wanna party. However €6 a night for air con is a rip off and should be included

We were able to upgrade and got an awesome little apartment, 2 beds, ensuite, aircon, tv even a fridge. Absolutely loved it and would stay there again! Awesome restaurant and bar. Walking distance to the beach!

Upgraded to amazing room! Pool was awesome. Wifi just OK

The parties finish up in September so we just missed them. No atmosphere at night, felt like mostly just tour groups staying here. Nice beach and pool for chilling during the day. Have to pay extra €5 a night for A/C. Would also recommend walking into town as its quite nice

Far Out is located right on the beach. Very convenient! The beach is beautiful. Lots of chairs and umbrellas for only 1 euro. The Far Out pools are also very clean. The bus stop into town is right in front of Far Out so it is super easy. We didn't realize it, but they charge 5 euro a night extra for Air Conditioning. Fun, party place to stay.

Loved it loved it. Couldn't fault. Our time here was unreal

Good little 2 bed huts - great location & facilities - big toilet/shower block with loads of toilets and showers but they were almost always filthy and very smelly.

It's one of those places where you can hear as much as you want about it but you'll never fully grasp the energy and amazingness of the place until you get there and experience it for yourself. If there's one thing I'll say it's that Far Out is so good that people from other hostels come there to party. If that's not enough to convince you to stay there, I dont know what will (maybe the fact that it feels like youre on a resort will do it)!

Very nice place. Staff wasn't all that great. Very confusing. Not much help when needed information about the Island. Also, they did not inform me beforehand that a/c was optional and I had to pay an extra 5 euros a night. It isn't too much money, but I don't think that's an honest thing to do, especially with all the heat in Greece.

• 27th Aug 2015

We stayed in the hut which wasn't the cleanest (you get what you pay for) and air con was an additional cost per night. Staff weren't overly friendly, a bit grumpy to be honest. Toilets and showers were regularly cleaned but were still quite yuck. Fine for a couple nights stay on a budget

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6