Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Far out beach club is like no other!! It has everything you need from a mini mart, gym, bars, two pools 24 food service, laundry place and more importantly friendly staff to help your hangover in the mornkng with a bacon and egg roll. The price of the bungalows is insane for the location and how new and clean they are. Far out beach club is the beach place in ios without a doubt! Their pool parties are insane!

• 12th Jul 2014

Hands down the best place to stay in IOS. Atmosphere there is in insane. Staff were amazing in helping out. Would definitely be back

Only trouble with this place is there's too many douchebag Aussies I'm travelling to get away from them! And it's too far from the clubs.

Great helpful staff, amazıng locatıon and facılıtıes. Cant really fault the place

The only down side is the additional €5 they charge you per day for the air conditioning, as I wasn't aware of this before I arrived.

Great hostel! Great people! I understand why no one ever wants to leave! We wanted to stay longer but had to leave :(

• 27th Jun 2014

Good hostel if you want to party hard with a bunch of hot girls and muscle girls. Not if you want to chill or read a book. The tents and bungalows are extremely hot but the apartments are amazing and costs only a bit more.

This is the place to be! Book or upgrade to a room. They are same quality as any hotel. Atmosphere at this place is incredible. Book it!!!

This is the place to stay on Ios. Everyone is keen to socialise and party. The vibe is great with a big pool and bar with lovely waitresses. The place has a cheap and friendly gyros place down the road and far out has a decent priced cafe for breakfast to fix your hangover. Beach is right there and buses pick you up from outside the hostel. They do rip you off with an extra charge of 5€ for air con but you can upgrade for an apartment with air con and mini fridge for 2€

Awesome venue!

I had such a great time at this hostel. I recommend paying the euro or two extra for the ensuite rooms because they are so nice. The rooms were cleaned daily and had tv refrigerator as well. The restaurant is delicious and you have two pool options across from the beach. It's gorgeous! We extended our stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

Great place if you're looking to meet people and party. Location is great, right b the beach. Easy to get to town on the public bus.

Great staff, had a blast there! Was in the camping portion of the resort, the sheets I got for my bed were like cardboard. Other than that, no complaints!

buy your own booze and drink it at the picnic tables above the poolside restaurant

Amazing location and beach. A pretty good stay overall

Lovely room, perfect location right by the beach. It is definitely worth paying extra for air conditioning as it gets extremely hot!

Great place with good vibes. Disappointed we had to pay extra to use the air con in our room.

• 17th Jun 2014

It is exactly what you'd expect from a big party hostel. You won't be disappointed. It has a great location, good staff and very good facilities. I stayed in one of the bungalows which was very nice. A/C costs an additional 5 euros per night but that didn't worry me. However, as a solo traveler I would not stay here again because it's somewhat difficult to meet people (no common area aside from the beach and the pool).

Everyone was super friendly! Steps from the beach.! This is the place you want to be if you like to have a good time! Defently if I ever find myself in ios I will come back to farout!

• 12th Jun 2014

Insane value for money, this place is the place to be. Stay in the room w/private bathroom as this means the difference between a hotel room with tv, fridge, daily room cleaning, towels or a stuffy bungalow with no windows, just a bed. Far out is the place to be, and even people who are staying in town end up here to hang out during the day because it's so good. There's even basketball, volleyball, tennis or ping pong if you feel like playing. Heaven!