Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

This place is gorgeous! Amazing location if you wanna party and hit the beach. The staff are all great and helpful! Only issue we had there was the laundry, my friends and I couldn't do any laundry cause the laundry room was closed and we couldn't do it ourselves it was a drop off and pick up service which we were not comfortable doing. There is no laundry mat close by either.

The receptionist could be friendlier.

The state of the bathrooms really needs to be looked at. Not once did I see anyone cleaning in there! Kinda digusting! Had I known I would have paid extra for a house up the hill or a different resort all together.

There were a lot of spiders in our specific room that we found crawling along the floor and on our pillows. Wifi connection was terrible in rooms and only worked outside. Other than that, excellent facilities and such a paradise type of accommodation.

You should definitely patent your toilet technology as I think your the first people to install a toilet that regurgitates turds back into the bowl when you press flush. Guys seriously, I know that your camping rooms are quite cheap but come on! At least give us a toilet that flushes down logs and not one that brings them back up. Gross!!

• 19th Sep 2014

This was a resort for very cheap! We stayed in a private ensuite, which I highly recommend! It's right on the beach and a sweaty half hour climb (or a bus is available) up to the city. There are markets and restaurants nearby too, which is handy. The staff was...okay, room was clean, and the beach was lovely!

Really good place and location! Would not stay after October due to the season ending. 10/10

Fantastic accommodation with very helpful and friendly staff. Good location as the town is only a quick bus ride away too.

• 17th Sep 2014

Was a lovely place to stay and staff were very friendly but was very disappointed that it wasn't mentioned that most of the facilities were closed and unable to use eg the gym, one pool etc.... Just would of like to been told that before hand

Great value for money and marvina was awesome at suggesting where to go!

We were very impressed with our room at this hostel. The bungalow rooms great and very modern. The property is massive and has everything you need right there so there is no need to leave the area if you don't want to go into town

This place is great. If you want to party and meet people, this is the place to be. I highly suggest paying the few euro more for a private room with AC over a teepee/tent. The accommodations that I stayed in were very very clean and brand new for SO CHEAP. With a bus, it was easy to get to the bars, and the beach + pool club were all connected. I also injured myself and the receptionist took me in and helped me tremendously, bless her. I highly suggest you stay here

It is THE best hostel where i have ever been. It's very cheap, rooms very clean, you have cleans towels, the publics areas are amazing, a pig a beautiful swimmingpool next to the bar and the restaurant where you can eat very good food. The hostel is just in front to the beach ( I think the best beach in the island) and there are a lot of chairs and sun beds. Totally recommended!

At the cheapest accommodation you can get it was better than expected. The beach and pool are amazing too! However if you do not have an ensuite the bathroom block is disgusting. I used a friends ensuite instead of the shower block. Though I do wish I was still there!

The hostel definitely feels waaay more like a resort, such a nice change up to stay in a bungalow by the beach! Not really ideal for solo travelers though - there's no real "common area" and the rooms are typically just 2 people. Only 20-25 min walk into the city village if you don't want to wait for the bus. Overall great place though!

Great place. Accom price good, food was good and good drink prices. Recommend.

Probably one of the best accommodations i have ever stayed at. This place just ticks all the boxes.

Had a fantastic stay, air conditioning is well worth it! Pool and beach were perfectly located. Easy to get to everywhere from. Great place to stay. Transfer to the hostel was useful and bus was easy to catch from the hostel to the port. Easy place to meet other people travelling.

Just an amazing spot n beautiful beach. Bus ride to town only 1.60 euro. I had a twin ensuite room on the hill. It was extremely clean with a safe in the room. Excellent view of beach and sunset. So cheap as well

The staff at reception could be quite rude. Didn't like having to give my passport over until we checked out. Also as it was the shoulder season a lot of Facilities were closed like the gym and spa the pool area was closed for repairs so didn't get the full effect of such a great place. But the villas were absolutely sensational everything brand new and super clean. Would definitely stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4