Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Absolutely loved this place! Amazing location with everything you needed only a few steps away. Right on a beautiful beach with 2 nice pools! Drinks were cheap at the bar and our room was awesome! Felt like our own little villa with our own balcony and everything. Staff were really friendly. It was about a 20 minute walk to the town mostly along the beach or a 2€ cab ride. I will definitely be back again and I can't wait!! Thanks for an amazing stay.

Far Out Beach Club is a party! Tons of fun and the staff were great! The location is unreal with a beautiful beach being just steps away!

Amazing! I didn't want to leave!

Security was not an issue. The whole island seems pretty safe, so staff on duty doesn't seem necessary. Great beach and facility. Very beautiful. Great meals at reasonable prices. Good party scene, but it doesn't start til after 11. They meet you at the boat and take you back when you leave. But buses do run every 2 hours and are only 1.60 euro. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to relax on vacation.