Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Great place to party but be mentally ready. It's heavy. If I was to come to back to Ios I would stay elsewhere and just rock up in the afternoon/early evening.

Really cool place to stay, easy transport to the town, just needs more toilets etc and air con in rooms

Absoltely LOVED my stay here! Such a cool place! Wish I'd known we had to pay extra for air conditioning but considering the price it is great value for money!

• 20th Aug 2014

I was staying in room 271. (5 person) -There were ants all over our room. -Our shower had only cold water. The hot side only dribbled out and could not be used. -The air conditioning ,which we had to pay €5 a night for on top of the cost of the room, leaked drops of water onto my bed leaving a patch of water on my matress everyday and night which also dripped onto me too. This was not the standard we expected for paying €40 each a night. We will not be reccommending staying in the appartm

• 15th Aug 2014

Epic! Definitely coming back next year

• 11th Aug 2014

Amazing location. We were really close to the pool

Cute little cabin which was clean, had electricity and air-con which is a must in the intense heat. The share block of toilets however, were absolutely revolting. They looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in years and were all blocked as people still kept flushing toilet paper despite the warnings not to. These were the most filthy toilets I had to use in all of my trip throughout Greece.

Far out is great, they have everything going for them - so much food available, party here all the time, nice pools, friendly helpful staff and the room we stayed in was cute with a great view! Bathrooms could be cleaned better...

Definitely exceeded my expectations. We stayed in a twin bungalow. Very basic but comfortable for the amount of money we spent and the time that we were there for. The rooms have air con but you have to pay an extra 5 EUR a night. Definitely worth the money. Showers / toilets were kept reasonably clean. If you're not into the party atmosphere then maybe avoid but they have one pool for the big pool parties and another pool which is more chilled out. Great location. Great place to meet people.

Great party hostel - we had an awesome time at Far Out. It's worth splashing out on a room with AC as it's pretty hot. Good value drinks and food, as well as the daily DJ set by the pool. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed in a double private ensuite, comfiest bed, very modern, felt brand new and like a hotel. Great shower with good pressure! Very spacious room ! Had to pay extra for air con - I think it should have been included .. But best accomadation I've stayed in all throughout Europe in last 2 months. The shared toilets however were not clean and actually quite disgusting but this wasn't a problem for me coz I has my own ensuite. Great atmosphere!

Definately worth paying the extra for the double ensuite rooms. They look so new

Wifi bad. Had to pay extra for air con. No lockers in rooms.

• 28th Jul 2014

This place was great. Exceeded our expectations with the room we booked. Great location, great amenities, great atmosphere, very clean beds & bathroom!

When you are making the booking be aware that the 'rooms' are in fact bungalows / huts. When being collected from the ferry, a lot of people were not aware of this fact! It was a great place to stay, however, it would have been nice if the booking specified the type of accommodation you were in! The staff weren't super friendly or personal as they were trying to move the masses (it was quite busy when we were there). However the people you meet there are fantastic! WiFi was average.

Amazing time, only issue was that it's filled with drunk 21 year olds racing around. Location, beach, pool and bar was fantastic! Value for money!

Excellent location if you're into the party scene. The shared bathrooms are very dirty, especially in he morning and many of the showers/toilets don't lock. And you have to pay extra for air conditioning.

• 21st Jul 2014

Go here if you love to party. Stayed in the bungalow hut

Great to stay it's far from the town but ok. Bathrooms were pretty gross. Atmosphere at the parties were amazing.

No A/C in huts, had to walk outside for the showers and bathroom which were a bit dirty. But amazing atmosphere, fun events, food and alcohol purchasable on location, bus stop on location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3