Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Amazing place to stay!!! Right on the beach with loads of activities and facilities at your finger tips. I think the only negative thing was the wifi was slow but other than that I would recommend this place to anyone and would love to stay here again myself!!!

Amazing hostel, really couldn't believe how much I was getting for the money! It's the most popular hostel on Ios, so be prepared to meet a lot of people from all over the world and have great parties! The staff was very nice to us and helped us immediately when we had problems. The room was very well equipped and the location is incredible, with a beautiful sandy beach right across the street. Totally recommend it!

The bathrooms are pretty gross, the showers vary with hot water, and the wifi doesn't work well at all. All that being said this is the greatest hostel I've ever been to. It's absolutely crazy and the 3 nights I was there wasn't enough. If you want to party, go there and never leave ever. Everywhere else is just a waste of time compared to this place. It has everything you need with 3 bars, 3 pools, gym, tattoos, basketball, cheap drinks, wet tshirts contests!! It's a riot

Amazing place, especially for 12 euros a night. Wild parties but it's quiet at night. Highly recommended!!

Absolutely loved the Far Out Beach Club, one of the best places I have ever stayed. Such a great atmosphere, such great facilities and always so clean. I was only there for 2 nights but if I could I would have booked another week. Such great value for money. Beach right across the road with watersports and bus stop out the front. It's perfect! Special mention to Sam, she is amazing! Thanks for my stay I had the best time !

Amazing facilities and set up. Also loved the air conditioner option.

Wifi is terrible but the whole experience of Far out means you won't need it

Amazing place to stay and party, friendly staff and fantastic restaurant. Incredible value for money will definitely be back when I go to IOS again

Stayed in a 2 bed private the room was clean but really hard to keep clean from sand and no one cleans it while you're staying there. No soap in the bathrooms so you have to bring your own and it can be a bit of a walk depending on where you are. Overall the perfect place to go to party right beside the beach, has a great pool. It's too bad air conditioning is an extra 5€ a night. Only a short atv or taxi ride into town for bars but there are alot of restaurants on the beach.

Awesome place!!

STAY HERE!! Unreal place. On the beach best parties and great rooms. So cheap! Had the best time ever

The settings are just gorgeous: Beautiful view over the bay, splendid bars and pools... The beach is right in front and very nice. I didn't find the common bathrooms very clean, there were no toilet papers in half the toilets, the water pressure was the worst I ever saw in my life etc. My bungalow was super simple and super hot in the afternoon but clean. Mosquitoes were invading the place at night. As a solo traveller, I found it very difficult to meet people and I'm not the only one!

Amazing! I have already recommended for people to stay here when they come to Ios :)

Far Out is amazing! Such beautiful facilities and a great atmosphere... I've already recommended it to many people :)

This is an awesome location as it is right across the beach. I stayed in an ensuite room and it was very clean and it was only slightly more expensive an having to share the bathroom with everyone. it is totally worth the money if you can share with a partner or friend an ensuite room.

Of all the places I've stayed this would have to take the cake. Just pure fun and awesomeness!!

Unreal place. Great atmosphere. Legendary parties. Beautiful beach. Many illiterate Aussies;)

The location, accommodation, and atmosphere were truly amazing! One thing, the hostel should try be a little careful with the vehicles around the resort. I almost got hit once when I was on my way to my room.

Really amazing place especially for what we paid. Private bungalow was nice and clean and comfortable. The restaurant was decently priced and the beach was beautiful and so easily accessible. It was annoying that AC was not included in an outdoor bungalow and that we had to stand in reception to use wifi .

This place is a summer camp for drunken idiots... And it is awesome