Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Was a great stay, room was great :)

Great hostel. Great location. Lots of fun!!

The place was the best place we have been in Greek islands, staff were amazing especially Sam in the cafeteria AWESOME gave us lots of ideas of things to do, manager of beach Club was always hard at work so friendly and went out of his way to help us find accommodation to stay longer we didn't want to leave, pool party was awesome and food and drinks were cheap, met amazing people and right on the doorstep of the beach , go to Ios and stay at far out if u love to party, best part ofour trip

Very good value for money. The tents are tiny for 3 people but for 2 it's quite good. -Recommend the little bungalows for 3 people, with AC!!! without it you can't sleep after 10am. (10€/person/ week) -Showers are OK, toilets a bit dirty before 1pm -supermarket too expensive but sell everything you need Staff really helpfull, great organisation for the checkins! you have to be a bit roots to go there, group of 5 20y-o french girls, who had a great stay at the far out! recommend it!!

Great place to party but be mentally ready. It's heavy. If I was to come to back to Ios I would stay elsewhere and just rock up in the afternoon/early evening.

Really cool place to stay, easy transport to the town, just needs more toilets etc and air con in rooms

Absoltely LOVED my stay here! Such a cool place! Wish I'd known we had to pay extra for air conditioning but considering the price it is great value for money!

I was staying in room 271. (5 person) -There were ants all over our room. -Our shower had only cold water. The hot side only dribbled out and could not be used. -The air conditioning ,which we had to pay €5 a night for on top of the cost of the room, leaked drops of water onto my bed leaving a patch of water on my matress everyday and night which also dripped onto me too. This was not the standard we expected for paying €40 each a night. We will not be reccommending staying in the appartm

• 15th Aug 2014

Epic! Definitely coming back next year

• 11th Aug 2014

Amazing location. We were really close to the pool

Cute little cabin which was clean, had electricity and air-con which is a must in the intense heat. The share block of toilets however, were absolutely revolting. They looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in years and were all blocked as people still kept flushing toilet paper despite the warnings not to. These were the most filthy toilets I had to use in all of my trip throughout Greece.

Far out is great, they have everything going for them - so much food available, party here all the time, nice pools, friendly helpful staff and the room we stayed in was cute with a great view! Bathrooms could be cleaned better...

Party hostel! Good for day party! Was great being on the beach and there's a cheap bus ride right in to the town centre! Facilities weren't always too clean but they were good enough. The lady who runs the restaurant there was lovely!!

Definitely exceeded my expectations. We stayed in a twin bungalow. Very basic but comfortable for the amount of money we spent and the time that we were there for. The rooms have air con but you have to pay an extra 5 EUR a night. Definitely worth the money. Showers / toilets were kept reasonably clean. If you're not into the party atmosphere then maybe avoid but they have one pool for the big pool parties and another pool which is more chilled out. Great location. Great place to meet people.

Great party hostel - we had an awesome time at Far Out. It's worth splashing out on a room with AC as it's pretty hot. Good value drinks and food, as well as the daily DJ set by the pool. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed in a double private ensuite, comfiest bed, very modern, felt brand new and like a hotel. Great shower with good pressure! Very spacious room ! Had to pay extra for air con - I think it should have been included .. But best accomadation I've stayed in all throughout Europe in last 2 months. The shared toilets however were not clean and actually quite disgusting but this wasn't a problem for me coz I has my own ensuite. Great atmosphere!

Definately worth paying the extra for the double ensuite rooms. They look so new

Wifi bad. Had to pay extra for air con. No lockers in rooms.

• 28th Jul 2014

Hired a cabin with air conditioning however was not aware that there was an additional charge of 5€ per day for access to the remote to use it. Toilet block is pretty grubby, they did not seem to be cleaned often and the showers were in same building so was not nice showering when they were unclean. Kitchen had great food and the kitchen staff were great. Location opposite the beach was perfect. Short bus ride to the clubs or could walk up the giant hill (30mins). Good atmosphere poolside day.

This place was great. Exceeded our expectations with the room we booked. Great location, great amenities, great atmosphere, very clean beds & bathroom!