Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

We stayed here a week after the party season ended and we still had an awesome time. The hotel part we stayed in was great, very nice and the pool is perfect. We loved the access across the road to the beach and a stroll yo shops and bike hire. Was great getting picked up from the ferry. Only down fall was getting home from the bars when they shut there were no taxis so we had a 45min walk home! Overall totally recommend.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Toilets dirty and no cleaness during 2 days. Staff not help full and u have to extra pay for AC.

Great place to stay! Seconds to the beach, bar and restaurant within the resort, great pool. Great accommodation and different rooms to suit each budget, really cheap even for a private room with private ensuite. Would definitely stay again.

This place isn't a hostel,it's a resort.For a mere 8 Euros per night, you have free access to the pool, sunbeds, hammocks, the beach.Even though breakfast isn't included meals can be purchased at the restaurant, food is so good and so are the cocktails. The bus stop is right outside the hostel. The wifi isn't the best but then with surroundings like this who needs wifi! The only thing is that I'd wish they had at least one toilet on every cabin level.That'd make it easy while nursing a hangover!

Really enjoyed our stay at far out. Amazing value for money and the pools are fantastic and the beach is literally across the road. We went out of season so one of the pools shut halfway through but the fact that there are 2 amazing pools meant that one being shut didn't matter. Would recommend the 4 bed private accommodation highly.

• 3rd Sep 2014

I have never stayed in such a disgusting place before. I know this is for the budget traveller but you can at least offer them with clean toilets and showers. In a country where you can't flush the toilet paper, you would think the staff would regularly empty toilet paper bins and clean the ground!! I blame Far Out Beach Club for myself and my girlfriend getting so sick, and having to spend a fortune at the medical centre and pharmacies.

• 30th Aug 2014

Had a great time staying at far out beach club. Had x2 bungalows between 6 girls and this was very comfortable and accommodating. Wifi slack at times, but that can be expected. On site food was very good and cocktails were amazing!!

I recommend staying in a private ensuite. It dies down a lot during August and September so I suggest going into town if you want to go out to dinner or clubs.

I stayed in two different rooms here, both 2 bed dorms. The first was amazing and great location. The second was a massive hike and the roof netting had come off so everything was covered in bark. If you get the chance stay in a private ensuite room 👌. Overall a great place to stay, awesome atmosphere and fabulous cocktails and fun!

Great location right on the beach. We were in a private twin room. Our air conditioning didn't work very well (and costs extra), and wifi didn't reach our room.

We stayed in a two bed bungalow and loved it. Basic, but has everything you need. Get the AC for an extra 5 euro/night - it's worth it. The beach across the street is incredible and the staff is lovely. Sam in the kitchen and Allan (who we bumped into around reception) we're wonderful. If you're staying in accommodations with the shared bathrooms they can be on the gross side, but as good as you can get be given the number of people going in and out. We love it and will be back!

Was a great stay, room was great :)

Great hostel. Great location. Lots of fun!!

The place was the best place we have been in Greek islands, staff were amazing especially Sam in the cafeteria AWESOME gave us lots of ideas of things to do, manager of beach Club was always hard at work so friendly and went out of his way to help us find accommodation to stay longer we didn't want to leave, pool party was awesome and food and drinks were cheap, met amazing people and right on the doorstep of the beach , go to Ios and stay at far out if u love to party, best part ofour trip

Very good value for money. The tents are tiny for 3 people but for 2 it's quite good. -Recommend the little bungalows for 3 people, with AC!!! without it you can't sleep after 10am. (10€/person/ week) -Showers are OK, toilets a bit dirty before 1pm -supermarket too expensive but sell everything you need Staff really helpfull, great organisation for the checkins! you have to be a bit roots to go there, group of 5 20y-o french girls, who had a great stay at the far out! recommend it!!

Great place to party but be mentally ready. It's heavy. If I was to come to back to Ios I would stay elsewhere and just rock up in the afternoon/early evening.

Really cool place to stay, easy transport to the town, just needs more toilets etc and air con in rooms

Absoltely LOVED my stay here! Such a cool place! Wish I'd known we had to pay extra for air conditioning but considering the price it is great value for money!

I was staying in room 271. (5 person) -There were ants all over our room. -Our shower had only cold water. The hot side only dribbled out and could not be used. -The air conditioning ,which we had to pay €5 a night for on top of the cost of the room, leaked drops of water onto my bed leaving a patch of water on my matress everyday and night which also dripped onto me too. This was not the standard we expected for paying €40 each a night. We will not be reccommending staying in the appartm

• 15th Aug 2014

Epic! Definitely coming back next year

• 11th Aug 2014