Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Security was poor as I stayed in a "2 bed dorm" and there was no safe box of any kind very easy to get into town by walking or via bus that comes right outside the place The staff were very helpful and all spoke comprehensive English Atmosphere was amazing if you're going to iOS to party, if not it's not a good choice Cleanliness of the room was poor, I had a very bad case ants even in my bag, but facilities (pools, restaurants, showers, toilets etc.) were very clean

This place was over priced and was a terrible experience.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Stayed in a private room because it was only 1/2 euros a night more expensive and it felt like a hotel room. Awesome new clean rooms and amazing parties at night - will be going back!

Location was amazing, two pools and a few steps to the beach. Staff were helpful and friendly, couldn't have asked for a better stay. Wifi only worked intermittently, but you're having too much fun to worry!

• 30th Jun 2015

Far Out exceeded our expectations. My friend and I stayed in a private twin room, it was clean and comfortable. My only real criticism was that you have to pay for the air conditioning which is almost essential in a Greek summer.

Such a great hostel!! More like a beach club hotel versus a hostel in my opinion. Amazing location on the beach, stunning views, awesome pool/pool bars, great food and phenomenal staff. Would recommend this to anyone.

I would never reccomend anyone to stay here.

• 25th Jun 2015

Amazing facilities for what you pay. Right in the party of Ios.

We stayed in a private room which was hotel standard and extremely modern. Also there was daily room service tidying up in the afternoon for us :) The kitchen food was reasonably priced and good and the woman that wears the glasses is super friendly. During the day can be quite quiet with good music. Do more pool party sessions. Would 100% stay here again if they cut out the electro music and play more deep house. Recommend staying here highly

Amazing place to stay!!! Right on the beach with loads of activities and facilities at your finger tips. I think the only negative thing was the wifi was slow but other than that I would recommend this place to anyone and would love to stay here again myself!!!

Amazing hostel, really couldn't believe how much I was getting for the money! It's the most popular hostel on Ios, so be prepared to meet a lot of people from all over the world and have great parties! The staff was very nice to us and helped us immediately when we had problems. The room was very well equipped and the location is incredible, with a beautiful sandy beach right across the street. Totally recommend it!

Awesome time here. If you get the rooms that don't have ensuite the bathrooms are kind of a hike, but 10 a night for the room... No complaints. Good food decent priced drinks. Right next to the bus stop and close to the beach. Awesome place.

This is NOT A HOSTEL! This is Camping. Booked a bed in a double dorm, and I stayed in a bungalow, and have to walk in the dirt to get to bathrooms and showers. The security is a joke. There is absolutely no control of access to the camping. Everyone can get in. The luggage room consist of leaving the luggage in the street in front the reception (outside). Everyone can get a luggage an take it. The toilets were never clean. Sometimes they were less dirty, but never clean.

The bathrooms are pretty gross, the showers vary with hot water, and the wifi doesn't work well at all. All that being said this is the greatest hostel I've ever been to. It's absolutely crazy and the 3 nights I was there wasn't enough. If you want to party, go there and never leave ever. Everywhere else is just a waste of time compared to this place. It has everything you need with 3 bars, 3 pools, gym, tattoos, basketball, cheap drinks, wet tshirts contests!! It's a riot

Amazing place, especially for 12 euros a night. Wild parties but it's quiet at night. Highly recommended!!

Was the perfect place to party. Defiantly recommend! Wifi was average but who needs wifi when there are amazing beaches and clubs!

Ios was amazing! It's a little "far out" but it's not in the middle of no where are there are buses which can take you to the village. Rooms and atmosphere was amazing always has things going on. Wifi was very poor but who needs wifi when you have amazing beaches and parties?! Defs recommend

Absolutely loved the Far Out Beach Club, one of the best places I have ever stayed. Such a great atmosphere, such great facilities and always so clean. I was only there for 2 nights but if I could I would have booked another week. Such great value for money. Beach right across the road with watersports and bus stop out the front. It's perfect! Special mention to Sam, she is amazing! Thanks for my stay I had the best time !

Amazing facilities and set up. Also loved the air conditioner option.

Wifi is terrible but the whole experience of Far out means you won't need it