Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Far Out is the only hostel to stay in on Ios. Anything else and your missing out. The vibe is unbeatable and facilities offered 2nd to none. Location is good plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance and a short cab ride to town which is cheap. Could not recommend high enough

Location is great, 20 min walk from the clubs/ and just opposite a beautiful beach. You get bar service from beds on the beach. Wifi connection is a bit dodgy. But otherwise a very enjoyable few days in Ios.

BEST ACCOMDATION EVER.Sam was amazing at helping us with absolutely everything we needed.would 100%stay here again. Worth every cent,amazing atmosphere,drinks,food and rooms!

I loved this place! Pool party going on from the time I arrived around 2pm! Met lots of great people. Food is a lil overpriced, you can save some money by eating down the street or in town. Also, very secluded, hard to get taxi to town to go out at night, so to avoid the long walk, I recommend taking last bus at midnight into town, grabbing a bottle or 2 with some friends, drinking it at gyro place then hit the bars and clubs around 2am when they start getting busy. I will definitely be back!

Awesome atmosphere, great staff and facilities, cabins clean, easy access to transport etc, toilets dirty and no toilet paper.

The location of Far Out was great but with this place, you get what you paid for. The pool was great and when we were there, there was a pool party for the 4th of July and the beach is across the street but the shared bathrooms were disgusting! As well, the wifi did not work for most of the day! All I can say is that I'm glad we were only there for one night! Dirty bathrooms are not worth the beach being so close

Love it!! Best spot in iOS

Had a great time at Far out beach club. Fantastic room for a great price, and the facilities are great.

This camping is great! Very well located, good parties, pool and food. But I found the bathrooms quite dirty and the rooms as well. I couldn't find a hot shower.

Only place to stay in IOS

no hot water in the showers. right at the beach. but to get to the city to party at night you need to cab or bus which is 5 euros. your better off staying in the village and going to the beach for the day. so its easier to get back to your room when your drunk at night, or the next morning rather. very cheap though. you get you pay for. not a bad option though if everything in the city is booked.

Best place!

Far Out is an institution in Ios and it lived up to its reputation. There is the beach club side and the camping side. It is camping so don't expect anything glamorous but it's still good facilities. The pool areas are always lively and the parties are crazy!! Would do it all over again for sure! :)

Great pool and bar area with an excellent restaurant Hostel is literally on the beach, great location No bathrooms in the rooms (huts) - you have to walk 100 meters

• 20th Jun 2013

I was travelling solo, if you are too you will hardly meet anyone here. Go to Francesco's instead. This place is full of Australian first quality bogans. The place is in front of the beach (which is awesome). The beach beds are dirty cheap (1e). The food served at the restaurant was excellent around 6e).

The staff was so helpful and accommodating. We really appreciated all the help with storing our bags, giving us insect repellant and the overall friendliness. We especially love the older man who picks people up at the ferry port. He instantly made us feel welcome on the island and even shared some pizza with us! :) Would come back here 100%.

Great rooms! Nice pool, right on the beach! Everything you need! Bus into town comes right out the front! Party hostel but still able to get away from it as rooms are quiet and away from the pool! Highly recommend

Great place to party and meet people. Pool was awesome, right on beach. Villas were clean and nice (had to pay extra for ac and no screens on windows so you need if or you'll get eaten by mosquitoes) food at yhe restuarnt was amazing! the only complaint is that the music they played was actually terrible, for a party hostel they should be playing upbeat fun music, not elevator music! Defiantly recommend staying here

This is the spot. I had the best time here ever. I really did not want to leave. It's much nicer to stay here on the beach (rather than in town) because that's where everyone hangs out during the day and it's easy enough to get to and from the town at night. Everyone here was beyond friendly. I was a solo traveler and it was really easy to make friends. Stay here.

This place was fantastic, and you couldn't ask for a better location. After waking up (hungover) at 3PM everyday, walking across the street to the beach was a perfect cure. I was technically here during the "off season", but it was loads of fun and I hear it gets pretty wild later in the summer. Great way to meet people, and great value for the money too. Only possible downside would be the communal bathrooms (camping style)... They were cleaned several times a day though, so I can't complain.