Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Far Out is amazing! Such beautiful facilities and a great atmosphere... I've already recommended it to many people :)

This is an awesome location as it is right across the beach. I stayed in an ensuite room and it was very clean and it was only slightly more expensive an having to share the bathroom with everyone. it is totally worth the money if you can share with a partner or friend an ensuite room.

Of all the places I've stayed this would have to take the cake. Just pure fun and awesomeness!!

Unreal place. Great atmosphere. Legendary parties. Beautiful beach. Many illiterate Aussies;)

The location, accommodation, and atmosphere were truly amazing! One thing, the hostel should try be a little careful with the vehicles around the resort. I almost got hit once when I was on my way to my room.

Really amazing place especially for what we paid. Private bungalow was nice and clean and comfortable. The restaurant was decently priced and the beach was beautiful and so easily accessible. It was annoying that AC was not included in an outdoor bungalow and that we had to stand in reception to use wifi .

This place is a summer camp for drunken idiots... And it is awesome

Far Ouf Beach Club had everything we needed in the one place! The food and drinks were well priced and the regular buses into town were very convenient. The laundry service was great value. We enjoyed our stay very much and hope to come back soon.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Atmosphere was amazing. Perfect area. Only suggestions would be, to have hooks on the back on the shower door to hang bags ect as the floor would get soaked and the wifi doesn't work anywhere-hard to book flights and next travels. Highly recommend. Wouldn't stay anywhere else! Really can't go wrong here. Everything a hostel should be. Thanks to the awesome far out team!!

For the money, it is the best hostel ever. the 5 euro extra for the deluxe private rooms (12 euro instead of 7 for the regular) is definitely worth it!

• 5th Jun 2015

This is a party resort you have been warned. The bathrooms aren't cleaned as often as they should be. The facility is great but it's a big party so make sure you are into long nights and quiet mornings with endless drinking in between not wasnt my kind of place but if you enjoy a big party this Osborne place for you.

My friend and I went scuba diving at the shop right by, and it was so incredible, the instructors were great!! Totally worth coming back to IOS!

The hut we stayed in was basic, for the price it was pretty clean and decent sized. Staff weren't that friendly but answered all the questions we had. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest and sinks were broken. We were here at the end of the low season so it was just starting to pick up so the atmosphere was alright!

The little bungalows got really cold at night and I didn't realise they offer blankets until the last night so definitely ask for one. The food was very good and the wait staff nice. There were a lot of groups there when I went and it was kind of hard to meet people. Not many solo travellers. The partying is intense, but the location on the beach is great (as long as there aren't thunderstorms two of the days you're staying.....) The bathrooms were nothing to rave about

Amazing! We paid to upgrade to the 3 bed villa and it was so nice and clean and great having our own space. The hostel had a great atmosphere. It would be nice to have a communal kitchen or even access to a kettle/microwave. The restaurant was not that great or affordable and the restaurant staff weren't friendly but that didn't affect our stay at all. 5 euro cab ride into town or 8 euro night rate, super affordable when you split between people.

• 28th May 2015

We had an amazing time here! We ended up extending our stay. If you come outside high season it's likely they will ask if you would like to upgrade for 4€ extra per night to the a villa if you have booked in the camping half of the resort. Do it. The staff interact with all of the guests, making them right at home with new friends. Close to the nightlife. A bus comes or you can get a cab for 2€ per person. One of my best stays out of all of Europe hostel stays. Would recommend over and over.

Amazing staff and property!! Very beautiful environment and near the beach. The restaurant is good and not too expensive.

• 26th May 2015

This is a great place to stay if you are looking for a party vibe. There is a beautiful pool and just behind it you can see a wonderful beach. It's great to grab a beer and just tan by the pool. You can catch a cheap taxi into town to go to the pubs and clubs. The staff here were very nice and seemed up for a good time as well.

Great place to stay! The cabins were spacious and felt brand new. The beach, pool, bar, restaurants are all on site, no need to ever leave. For the price you cant beat it. Free WiFi but does not always work.

• 20th May 2015

Absolutely loved this place! Amazing location with everything you needed only a few steps away. Right on a beautiful beach with 2 nice pools! Drinks were cheap at the bar and our room was awesome! Felt like our own little villa with our own balcony and everything. Staff were really friendly. It was about a 20 minute walk to the town mostly along the beach or a 2€ cab ride. I will definitely be back again and I can't wait!! Thanks for an amazing stay.