Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Epic! Definitely coming back next year

• 11th Aug 2014

Amazing location. We were really close to the pool

Cute little cabin which was clean, had electricity and air-con which is a must in the intense heat. The share block of toilets however, were absolutely revolting. They looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in years and were all blocked as people still kept flushing toilet paper despite the warnings not to. These were the most filthy toilets I had to use in all of my trip throughout Greece.

Far out is great, they have everything going for them - so much food available, party here all the time, nice pools, friendly helpful staff and the room we stayed in was cute with a great view! Bathrooms could be cleaned better...

Awesome location, right on the beach, and an awesome place to party during the day or just chill in the pools. They do charge an extra 5 euro a night for air conditioning which I think is a bit harsh. The huts were fairly basic and unbearably hot without air con but good enough. The staff were also great.

Party hostel! Good for day party! Was great being on the beach and there's a cheap bus ride right in to the town centre! Facilities weren't always too clean but they were good enough. The lady who runs the restaurant there was lovely!!

Definitely exceeded my expectations. We stayed in a twin bungalow. Very basic but comfortable for the amount of money we spent and the time that we were there for. The rooms have air con but you have to pay an extra 5 EUR a night. Definitely worth the money. Showers / toilets were kept reasonably clean. If you're not into the party atmosphere then maybe avoid but they have one pool for the big pool parties and another pool which is more chilled out. Great location. Great place to meet people.

Great party hostel - we had an awesome time at Far Out. It's worth splashing out on a room with AC as it's pretty hot. Good value drinks and food, as well as the daily DJ set by the pool. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed in a double private ensuite, comfiest bed, very modern, felt brand new and like a hotel. Great shower with good pressure! Very spacious room ! Had to pay extra for air con - I think it should have been included .. But best accomadation I've stayed in all throughout Europe in last 2 months. The shared toilets however were not clean and actually quite disgusting but this wasn't a problem for me coz I has my own ensuite. Great atmosphere!

1 2 3 Next » last »