Far Out Beach Club Reviews

Mylopotas beach, 84001 Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Far Out is THE party place to be on the island. I spent my 22 birthday here, bouncing between different groups of Aussies, Canadians and Americans. The hostel is located right on the beach, a sharp climb or 1.6€ bus ride from the village where the party lasts all night. I shared a female bungalow with a Montreal who, like many others, decided to stay and work for the season. And why not? Ios is perfect! Read my full reviews for Greek hostels at aroundtheworldwithalison dot com.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! You honestly can't even call it a hostel. It's more like a beautiful beach resort. I had the most amazing time of my life here. The staff is awesome. They offer soooo many things to do! You can do everything from scuba diving to tubing to cliff jumping, they have great food, bars, basically a club, and its all on the beach. Far Out has everything you could ever want and I would 1000000% recommend this place to anybody going to Ios. You'll regret it if you don't stay here!

I absolutely loved my stay at Far Out! The room, staff, beach and everything completely exceeded my expectations. Although it is a little out of town, the beach and people made it amazing, and it is only a short walk in if you need to go. Definitely recommend a stay here, and definitely will be back!

Far Out Beach Club is made for the "farniente", to take your rest on the beach/swimming pool for 1 or 2 days max, not more. The room was cleaned, with air conditioning, wifi, TV.. all the mini market around are really expensive, and to reach the port you can walk (30min) or take the bus every hour (not optimal). Densely populated by australian/american bodybuilders or barbie dolls, it's difficult to connect with someone.There is no activity indeed proposed by the club as we can expect in a club.

This.place.is.amazing!!! Yes it was early season, but by no means did that mean it was lacking! The Beach Club was not open yet, but that only meant I had a whole bungalow to myself and you could actually get some sleep :P You got to use the pool for the hotel which is just beautiful, and the atmosphere was great all day long. The locations is gorgeous, right by the beach. Make sure you try one of the fabulous salads in the restaurant. It was so hard to leave this place, I just kept extending!!

Staff is very friendy and easy going. Location is great for just about everything.

1 2 3 Next » last »