Far Out Camping Reviews

Mylopotas Beach, 84001 Ios, Ios, Greece

Staying in the camping area is cheap but don't expect much. The tents were full of spiders and dirty, there was no plug to charge phones, the showers were poor and often had no pressure. I guess it was ok considering you spend most of your time on this island drinking and laying on the beach. I was glad when it was all over after two nights and wouldn't be back. There were lots of hot bodies around and the party was incredible but that's not really my thing, at least not to that extent.

• 25th Jun 2015

The atmosphere is absolutely amazing. Even though I basically didn't sleep for the four nights I was there - I stayed in a tent for 5 euros - I still enjoyed every second of it. Amazing people, great staff, great facilities. I will definitely becoming back next summer.

Thanks a bunch for letting me stay in a bungalow, upgraded from a tent. Staff were all amazing!

Good Place to stay, nice and to the fira shops