Far Out Camping Reviews

Mylopotas Beach, 84001 Ios, Ios, Greece

Thanks a bunch for letting me stay in a bungalow, upgraded from a tent. Staff were all amazing!

Great place to party with friends, hard to meet people if you are by yourself. Air conditioning is an extra 5 euros a night and it's extremely hot if you don't get it. We booked a tent and hated it we ended up paying extra for a bungalow. Overall nice place! Pools are awesome and right on the beach!!!! No kitchen though which would have been appreciated because food on the island is expensive. If you come, definitely check out the restaurant harmonys! Best food on the island!

This place is fantastic! I was only originally going to stay for 4 days and ended up staying for two weeks! The staff is amazing- so nice, funny, & accommodating! The security guy at night is so sweet & the guys at the bar are fun to hang with! The tents get a bit hot in the morning, but it made me get up early, head to the pool/beach & just chill out - so no complaints there. Showers are good- there are a ton. The bars in town are a blast & I cannot wait to come back!!

Good Place to stay, nice and to the fira shops

1 2 Next » last »