Far Out Hotel Reviews

Mylopotas Beach, Ios, Greece

Best place I have stayed in Europe so far! Hotel was clean, rooms spacious, pool was lovely! Would definitely stay here again!

I was extremely happy with my accommodation at the Far Out Hotel. The room was very clean, and the view was breathtaking. The location was perfect. You could easily walk to the beach or into town within a few minutes, or could take the free shuttle down to the beach. My only issue was the Wifi was very iffy, I could only receive signal sitting outside on the stairs in one spot. This was a little frustrating, but I would still recommend to everyone 100%. This was by far the best hotel I went to!

• 17th Aug 2014

My stay at the Far Out Hotel & Spa was far beyond my expectations. Although it wasn't located in the heart of all the partying down at the Far Out camping grounds, the free shuttle was always on hand, and it was actually nice to get away from that scene anyway. The pool and the views are incredible, I would definitely go back to Ios just so I could stay at Far Out Hotel & Spa again!

Great place to stay, can't fault but breakfast is 6euro which is a bit of a rip but that's all!

The location was great sort of in between the beach and the town. Great facilities. Most of the staff were absolutely lovely.

pool is great. Would have been nice to have been offered help to get our luggage upstairs as we were right at the top and were 2 girls with very heavy suitcases. Breakfast area is nice. Transfer service is great too.