Far Out Hotel Reviews

Mylopotas Beach, Ios, Greece

I was extremely happy with my accommodation at the Far Out Hotel. The room was very clean, and the view was breathtaking. The location was perfect. You could easily walk to the beach or into town within a few minutes, or could take the free shuttle down to the beach. My only issue was the Wifi was very iffy, I could only receive signal sitting outside on the stairs in one spot. This was a little frustrating, but I would still recommend to everyone 100%. This was by far the best hotel I went to!

• 17th Aug 2014

My stay at the Far Out Hotel & Spa was far beyond my expectations. Although it wasn't located in the heart of all the partying down at the Far Out camping grounds, the free shuttle was always on hand, and it was actually nice to get away from that scene anyway. The pool and the views are incredible, I would definitely go back to Ios just so I could stay at Far Out Hotel & Spa again!

Great place to stay, can't fault but breakfast is 6euro which is a bit of a rip but that's all!

The location was great sort of in between the beach and the town. Great facilities. Most of the staff were absolutely lovely.

pool is great. Would have been nice to have been offered help to get our luggage upstairs as we were right at the top and were 2 girls with very heavy suitcases. Breakfast area is nice. Transfer service is great too.

The guys at Meltemi Dive Centre were amazing!

Very nice hotel, and excellent value for the money i paid. we rented a scooter to go to and from mylopotas beach and far out beach club, the town and other beaches which turned to be very convenient. If i return to ios i will stay here undoubtfully.

Great hotel, modern and great pool. Value for money!

• 26th Aug 2013

Really enjoyed the accommodation great views great location one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

The best hostel in my whole Eurotrip! Right on the beach, awesome bars by the pool, great watersport oppurtunities, the best guests!

• 21st Jun 2013

Loved everything about this place - felt like a hotel!!! Will be back!

OH MY GOSH! Amazing Hotel, so clean, fantastic view, modern, MASSIVE balconies for pre drinking, beautiful pool, and a short walk to town and the beach! Definitely stay here!

Great place to stay. Ladies at the front werent very approachable and the beds were hard but great either way

This place was amazing! Great staff and ferry transfer! The free bus to the beach n other far out property was real handy ! Loved the pool n pool bar! Would def reccomend to anybody!

• 1st Aug 2012
  • New Zealand

This hotel is great to relax and unwind. Only about a 10 minute walk from the beach but away from all the noise. The hotel itself is amazing with a beautiful pool and bar. The rooms are also quite nice and clean, most with balconies with great views of the beach.

For the price this place is amazing! They have unlimited transfers to the beach and back whenever you want them!

We had an AMAZING time at Far Out.. Staff were willing to go out of their way to help us. Regular buses into town provided on far outs doorstep. Shop open long hours, great food and prices at restaurant. Favourite hostel we have stayed at. Will highly recommend!!

A great hotel that is not too far from the beach and amenities. Very tasteful interior. Staff were great and friendly with local knowledge. I would definitely recommend this place to couples and of course backpackers who want to treat themselves to a more luxurious accommodation.

Beautiful location, Excellent Facilities, Friendly Helpful staff and awesome swimming pool and bar,

This is the fancier far out. Very nice rooms and you just walk down a massive hill to a really nice beach. Takes half an hour to walk to town but taxis are really cheap so its fine. Quiet and relaxing, nice balconies and everything.