Farah Hotel Reviews

Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

They asked if wanted a room with a view. Thank God we said yes as the view was disgusting. I wonder what a room with no view was like. The bed sheets were terrible and the bed was hard as rock. no one should stay there. I would not recommend this to anyone. If you sat on the toilette you head hit the sink. So many bad things to say.

Deas Farley, Thank you for taking of your time to write us a review. As you know, Farah Hotel is a budget hotel, not a 5-star hotel. And we are located in the heart of Amman Downtown, a popular attractive area.

Worst hotel ever! Dirty, the bathroom was a joke and breakfast was awful. I am not a fussy customer, usually stay in budget hotels but this one was well beyond my limit. Actually, the second night we were the only people staying there. Raquel

Excellente - location

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Peru

Good place...unfortunatelly there were not too many turists although I found Jordan really safe in the 10 day I was there. I also had the chance to try a very good coffe...try Kava coffe shop !

The place can feel empty and ghostly, but if you want more space than most people this is a good place to be. The staff were so helpful and friendly- Hani is still one of the nicest people i've encountered working at a hostel. Take him up if he offers you a beer! Great location near the heart of the city and free breakfast as well. If I was to suggest anything, it would be including lockers in the rooms.

The staff were very helpful my only complaint was that one time the staff left the reception area wh ere all the keys are kept unsecured for over 15 minutes , anyone could have come in an taken a key

Friendly, helpful staff. I was there off season, so hard to rate atmosphere. Will stay there again when in Annam.

Great place to stay for the price paid. The staff were very friendly and had perfect English. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in Amman.