Farah Hotel Reviews

Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

Good place...unfortunatelly there were not too many turists although I found Jordan really safe in the 10 day I was there. I also had the chance to try a very good coffe...try Kava coffe shop !

The staff were very helpful my only complaint was that one time the staff left the reception area wh ere all the keys are kept unsecured for over 15 minutes , anyone could have come in an taken a key

Friendly, helpful staff. I was there off season, so hard to rate atmosphere. Will stay there again when in Annam.

Great place to stay for the price paid. The staff were very friendly and had perfect English. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in Amman.

Hot water comes only from 7am to 10am for dorm.

The breakfast was poor.

Shared bathrooms have hot water only from 7AM to 9 AM. Tried showering in the morning at 7 AM, but no hot water. Privates with individual shower had plenty of hot water. If a good shower is important to you, and it's winter, make sure to book a private with inside shower.

Thanks for a lovely stay!

• 17th Dec 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing Farah Hotel :)

Great location. Hostel needs some Maintenance. Rooms are ok. Staff are helpful. Good for travellers on a very tight budget.

Dear Guillaume Thank you for writing us a review We hope you had a great time in Jordan

Nice room with large window, TV and comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff who speak very high standard of English. Excellent downtown location close to many shops and restaurants, especially Hashem restaurant. I would recommend The Farah to friends coming to Amman.

Dear Philip Thank you for taking of your time to write us a review We are glad that you liked your experience with us And we hope to see you again at Farah Hotel

A great place to stay! Staff were friendly and helpful, providing accurate and detailed information to guide me around the city. There were so few other travellers it was difficult to arrange tours, but they at least offered discounts to help. They can arrange airport transfers which, although obviously more expensive than the bus, are door-to-door so much more efficient-make sure you get your group together before you book, as the driver will up the price if you add extra at the last minute!

Dear Joanna, Thank you for your kind words We always strive to offer our guests a great service We look forward to host you again at Farah Hotel

Very good value for the price, nice breakfast, excellent location!

Hotel is very poorly maintained and above all very unclean. I have stayed in many budget hotels and hostels around the world, but Farah hotel was the most unclean of them all with the exception of one other place in Lybia.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Great location in Downtown, friendly and helpful staff 24hr, good selection of tours available (if you have the right number of people). Rooms were a good size and what you would expect for the price. Nice little comfy seating area at reception and the breakfast has the best falafel in Amman!

A good, basic hotel in an excellent location. The receptionists are fantastic - very friendly and knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I can't thank them enough for all their help! I will certainly be returning to the Farah Hotel on my next visit to Jordan.

Rooms were pretty decent. Breakfast was mediocre. Bathrooms were pretty terrible. Staff were friendly enough.

I will certainly stay at the Farah Hotel again. Thank you in particular to the staff who are always so pleasant and helpful. It was my first time in Jordan and they made such a difference to my stay.