Farah Hotel Reviews

Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

Unlimited internet use is must 100kb/day way too low. Hot water in shower too 45min.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

This is the best hostel to stay at in Amman. I can't recommend it enough. The facilities are great. They have everything you need, offer a filling breakfast, and can lock up your valuables behind the desk. However, the thing that makes this place truly exceptional is the remarkably kind staff. Everyone went out of their way to get me a fair or cheaper deal, and always made sure the taxi driver wasn't ripping me off. Moreover, the staff is just simply genuinely caring and friendly. Thank you!!!

The staff picked up an error in my booking and I was able to correct the booking to include 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, & 19 April-2014. Delete any bookings in March-2014.

• 16th Mar 2014

The room where I stayed during the first part of my stay had a plumbing problem that was not repaired even after I reported it to the staff. Secondly, I don't know why the shower area doesn't have a curtain to prevent water from spilling all over the bathroom creating a big mess (I,ve seen the same situation in other countries). Third, some of the staff where smoking inside the hotel even though there are No Smoking sign. For my standards, the breakfast offered is not enough.

Good location downtown. Very simple hotel, but with friendly staff and a good place to meet other travelers. Breakfast is not extensive, but being downtown there are other cheap and good options just around the corner.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

WiFi did not work most of the time and even when it does, the data allowance per IP address is so low that I got locked out after less than two hours surfing (and I didn't even download film or images). There is no hot water except early morning. When two or three people take a shower before me in the morning, there will be no hot water left for the rest if us. They quoted a fixed price for collection from the airport but when we got to the hotel, I was made to pay 25% more.