Farah Hotel Reviews

Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

Worst hotel ever! Dirty, the bathroom was a joke and breakfast was awful. I am not a fussy customer, usually stay in budget hotels but this one was well beyond my limit. Actually, the second night we were the only people staying there. Raquel

Excellente - location

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Peru

Good place...unfortunatelly there were not too many turists although I found Jordan really safe in the 10 day I was there. I also had the chance to try a very good coffe...try Kava coffe shop !

The staff were very helpful my only complaint was that one time the staff left the reception area wh ere all the keys are kept unsecured for over 15 minutes , anyone could have come in an taken a key

Friendly, helpful staff. I was there off season, so hard to rate atmosphere. Will stay there again when in Annam.

Great place to stay for the price paid. The staff were very friendly and had perfect English. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in Amman.

Hot water comes only from 7am to 10am for dorm.

The breakfast was poor.

Shared bathrooms have hot water only from 7AM to 9 AM. Tried showering in the morning at 7 AM, but no hot water. Privates with individual shower had plenty of hot water. If a good shower is important to you, and it's winter, make sure to book a private with inside shower.

Thanks for a lovely stay!

• 17th Dec 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing Farah Hotel :)