• Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Farah Hotel Located at Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman.
Jordan
Amman 11118 Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank
80% 333
31.9526902 35.9331035
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Couple, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
8.0

The location is great. Staff are all friendly and helpful who guide us where and how to go places. Breakfast is a decent buffet with falael and hummus. We stayed in an ensuite and we were pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of a mini fridge and a rather big sofa. The only thing we wish could be better is that the bathroom is tiny and not as clean as we hoped. Overall we had a great stay in Farah and we certainly miss the four adorable kittens adopted by the staff!

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016
6.6

We stayed in a 6 person dorm. The shared bathrooms were smaller than we were expecting. No shower curtains, so water went everywhere. I could tell the bathrooms were cleaned daily, unfortunately you can't flush toilet paper and they always smelled slightly of sewage. The rooms were small but quite comfortable. It was nice having an air conditioning unit that we were able to adjust. The door locked to our room, so that is a plus. Breakfast in the morning is light and sufficient.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
7.4

The rooms look very old. The shared bathroom doesn't have a shower curtain so it gets a little messy. Other than that is very comfortable. It looks sketchy in the outside but inside is ok. The only complain I could have is the person who was there when I arrived; it was very late and I understand so, but he was not very nice and when I told him that the wifi didn't work on my floor he said he couldn't do anything with a bad face. Anyways, the hotel is a good value for money and good location.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Farrah Hotel was perfect for what I was looking for in Amman. The price was very reasonable, it's located in the heart of the downtown close to many things and restaurants and shops, the staff is very friendly and professional and helpful, the driver they connected me to for the Dead Sea tour and my airport transfer was wonderful. As a single female traveler I felt safe and respected at the hotel and am very grateful for the experience.

Thank you for your nice words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Farah Hotel.