• Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman, Jordan

8.2
Fabulous 324 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 324 Total Reviews
Farah Hotel Located at Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank, Amman.
Jordan
Amman 11118 Down town cinema on Alhussein St, behind Arab Bank
82% 324
31.9526902 35.9331035
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
7.4

The rooms look very old. The shared bathroom doesn't have a shower curtain so it gets a little messy. Other than that is very comfortable. It looks sketchy in the outside but inside is ok. The only complain I could have is the person who was there when I arrived; it was very late and I understand so, but he was not very nice and when I told him that the wifi didn't work on my floor he said he couldn't do anything with a bad face. Anyways, the hotel is a good value for money and good location.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Farrah Hotel was perfect for what I was looking for in Amman. The price was very reasonable, it's located in the heart of the downtown close to many things and restaurants and shops, the staff is very friendly and professional and helpful, the driver they connected me to for the Dead Sea tour and my airport transfer was wonderful. As a single female traveler I felt safe and respected at the hotel and am very grateful for the experience.

Thank you for your nice words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Farah Hotel.

2nd Mar 2016

the staff was wonderful and went out of their way to make my experience a great one. the location was right in the middle of downtown and i had great access to the sites in the city.