Farfalla B&B Reviews

Via Giovanni Lanza 99, Rome, Italy

Gabriella is a great host, she gave us great tips for lunch and how to reach the most interesting places, the hostel is well located and from there is so easy to reach several interesting sites.

Very nice hostel which is well situated near the colosseum and the other main monuments are within walking distance, as well. The AC did not work very well but otherwise everything was OK. The host is nice and really helpful, she gave us a map and marked down all the places worth visiting in Rome. Thanks for everything :)

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Finland

This place was nice. Good location. A/C should be provided instead of paying extra, we got it for free one night because it was so hot and the lady felt bad for us. The guy that lives there though is a heavy smoker and smokes in his room which fills the house with smoke. I would recommend if you don't mind the smoke

They charged us 3.50 euros per person per night (city taxes) plus the normal fare. For the air conditioner it was charged 10 euros per night (it was summer in Rome and it was 40 degrees) The owners lives in the B&B, they entered our room to remove the air conditioner without asking. They were kind, it was really clean.

• 27th Jul 2015

As is written city tax and air con are not incl in the room price,maybe will help to read before to book,40 euros for a double room is a very good price but is really not possible to give free air con.Why the owners? Is just me and more I don t living there,from 12 until 2pm is time for cleanings for this reason I knocked to the door and I said it during the check in,about the couple if someone try to get free stay with lies is better to choose anothere hostel because I don t accept blackmail

We didn't have a great stay here. When we arrived, Gabriella gave us great advice on where to go and what to do, but the place smelled faintly of smoke and there were ants in the bathroom. The room was basic, but as we expected. €100 cash was stolen from our room, which was broken into at least twice. There are 3 locked doors down to the street, so I assumed it was another guest, but we never found out. Gabriella's response was non-existent. Also, this is a B&B without a breakfast.

Didnt enjoy the smell of smoke but appreciated she smoked outside. Very lovely of her to provide tea and air con free of charge when I was sick. She was lovely and helped accomodate us when we first got there.

• 20th Jul 2015

Gabriella is a great host! Our room - right on the right after the entrance - was spectacular! It was clean, cozy and great to stay in. The bathroom AND the room was cleaned on daily basis, So there is no room complaints regarding cleanliness. We'll come bacok to your lovely hostel once! Regards, Alex

• 6th May 2015