Faro hostel Reviews

Arbat 25/36, 7, Moscow, Russia

Thanks for your hospitality. The staff was a great help in our stay in Moscow.

Hostel with a really good location and a positive atmosphere!! I had a really good time at Faro-Hostel with lots of happy memories.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel and a very comfortable stay! A slightly different feel from many hostels because there are so many longer term residents, but this didn't bother us.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • oovermyer

3 days in the Faro hostel and I can only say good things about it! The name made me feel in my country hehe. 2nd: All the time i arrived from my 4/5 hours walking/cycling had a good relax environment to rest. And 3rd (the most important for me): The people! The staff was amazingly nice. Very friendly, easy talking, etc. I need to say a special compliment to Antonia. She is the kindest person I met working in a hostel... We spoke, we ran in the morning and even had a night walk. She is the best!

Very bad.. Many people living there.. They dont have space for other persons

Doesn't have a hostel atmosphere at all. The four people private room is hot as hell in summer time, you just can't sleep after the sun rises. Unfriendly staff. I would never recommend to anyone. Only plus is the location, which is excellent .

Toilets, showers are very nice. Most of all, the staff was really kind.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Excelent hostel

Very good/central location and a very clean place - good value, but not a place to meet other travelers since a bunch of people life there actually, still a nice place in case you just want to explore the city!

This is good hostel. Not the best but a good place to share with locals. Most of the people are actually living in the hostel. The girls are super nice and funny. My room had weird smell but at the end I got used to it. The most important thing about this hostel is location. Is the best location you can ever get in Moscow.

Nice hostel, great location. Don't expect a backpacker atmosphere though as there are many people living here.

The atmosphere at this hostel was amazing. During my stay, most of the other guests lived there. Everyone was so kind and welcoming and they also made a great dinner for everyone to eat! The staff were extremely accommodating and very helpful. The location is great. It's right in the middle of Arbat street and about a 15 minute walk to Red Square. I stayed in a four bed form and the downside was that there were no lockers in the room. In addition, the hostel is quite old, as are the rooms, etc.