Faro hostel Reviews

Arbat 25/36, 7, Moscow, Russia

The lady at reception was very unhelpful. She refused to help me book a tour over the phone (I don't speak much Russian) and she pretended to not know English and behaved very strangely. When in a country like Russia you could really use helpful hostel staff. Don't stay here if you are looking for a friendly atmosphere.

Everything here is perfect.it's one of my favorite hostel.

The location is really good but little bit tricky to find. It is just next wooden door to the torture museum. Staffs were very kind and helping people, and room was clean and nice. This hostel deserves its high review rank.

It is located on old Arbat St. Just be carefull with the fact there is new Arbat st. Its location is good. It's near the Cathedral of Christ savior, 15 mins away by walk and lots of shops and restaurants around. The only problem with me was that you need staff who open the door for you to come in. I woke up early and went for a walk and come back at 9 and I rang the bell and no one opened the door so I had to ring the bell several times and the staff was upset. She should make a rule for hours.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

A toaster would be a nice improvement! The staff was really great, hard to find such a nice place like this in Russia.

Graet hostal!

10 minute walk to red square. nice and clean. friendly staff.