Farset International Reviews

466, Springfield Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was a bit further from the city centre than we would have liked - taxis were about 4 to 7 pounds depending on what time of day you went. Good hot shower. Friendly staff. Would be good if the restaurant was open later in the day or if some kind of food was available.

Nice relaxed place to stay. Friendly staff.

• 9th Sep 2015

Good value for money. Not far from city centre.

A safety deposit box would have been brilliant or a safe. WIFI could have been a bit better in the rooms. Some shower gel aswell would have been nice, the lady who was on the reception Saturday night was so lovely & accommodating.

• 29th Aug 2015

Fine if you're after somewhere to ditch bags and get into but the behaviour of other guests made it impossible to get any sleep on the last night of our trip. Self catering kitchen is grim Would have been vastly improved had towels and toilet roll been replaced without us having to ask at reception.”

I have to say that the staff here is incredible. I had an issue with my rental car and the staff here took great care of me. Not only did they handle getting the situation resolved, but they fronted the cash to make it happen, trusting that I would pay them back. While they were handling this issue, they told me to go off and see their great city. I was and still am so in awe of their generosity and kindness. It is something I will never forget. Great location & very safe & secure. Stay here!

• 2nd Jul 2015

The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. The room was clean, tidy and great value for money, a continental breakfast buffet was also included in the price. The dining area balcony offered a lovely view of the city skyline and we came away deeply impressed with the warmth of the people of Belfast. Highly recommended for those looking to stay in the city with a modest budget without wishing to compromise on quality.

• 22nd Jun 2015