Fashion Home 26 Reviews

No.26, Lane 162 Wenhua Road, Taichung, Taiwan

Room is a bit small with some mosquitoes flying around. Security is good. However it is quite hard to get to the place and you will need to contact the owner upon arriving.

Awesome!!! Next to night market, everything you need is right downstairs. Room is clean and packed with facilities (cable TV, air-con, wi-fi). Possible improvement: - Wi-fi signal is very weak and sometime get disconnected Thank you Sam :D

老闆是香港人,感覺很親切。位置離逢甲夜市很近~房間相當乾淨!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • China

很好,sam很热情。

Sam has been helpful and hospitable. He picked us up from the bus-stop near to the hostel. He also offered us coffee and tea upon checking in. Thereafter, he arranged for my mum (in the 70s) to be on the 2nd floor and my friend and I were on the higher floor. I appreciate his act of thoughfulness for my mum. Room is clean. He also made sure I know how to get to my destination around the hostel and gave instructions to return. It's really within walking distance to Fengjia Night Market.

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Sam is very helpful. He helped us to book our transport to Cing Jing Farm before our arrival. He also sent us to Chama Bus Station after we check out from the hotel. Thumbs up for Sam.

• 10th Nov 2013