Fashion House Reviews

Carrer Bruc, 13 Principal, Barcelona, Spain

I absolutely loved my stay at fashion house. It was my first time staying in a hostel so my friend and I took a twin private room and were astonished when we opened the door. The room was very clean and spacious. We even had a balcony. I wasn't expecting such a high standard.It was like a hotel room! The common area was decorated very nicely and there was a terasse to sit outside. The wifi worked very well. It was very well located so we walked everywhere. Over all an excellent pace to stay.

• 29th Jul 2014

Very clean and quiet hotel in a great location!

Everything was great!! The breakfast was not worth the 5 or 6 Euro.

• 16th May 2014

The staff were staff were fantastic particularly when I need help to get the PIN number for my money card. Brilliant location. We were a bit disappointed that fridge door would not shut as the small fridge was badly in need of defrosting. We also had to ask for a kettle and there was no toaster available. Fortunately the bedroom with its high ceiling and wooden shutters opening up to a very European neighbourhood setting made up for it.

• 14th May 2014

The Hostel is in a very central location, hence we were able to walk to all our destinations (mount juic, parc guell, barceloneta, etc). Staff is very friendly and apart from the fact that the rooms are not en-suite it is more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitively stay there again.

• 10th Apr 2014