Fat Cat Travellers Community Reviews

2A Sherrybrooke Place, Auckland, New Zealand

I truly feel hard pressed to find another hostel with such amazing people and vibes as this one. I would absolutely love to stay here again next time I'm staying in the area

• 19th Sep 2015

Best Hostel I've stayed at! Perfect for solo travelers and people traveling with companions. The people are so warm and welcoming. Beds are so comfortable, lots of space to relax. It has a very laid back atmosphere I will definitely be staying here again. I miss it already. It's in a great location to get to places off the beaten path if you have a car or wanna try hitch-hiking, locals are very friendly!

Excellent hostel, one of the best I ever have in life. People there are super amazing. If you would love to meet some good friends , this is the place ! Thanks every Fatcat backpackers for making my trip super awesome !

I enjoyed the staff's friendliness. The two meals that came with the cost of the stay was healthy. It was interesting to share in the chores by pulling straws. Being early winter, getting hot water for a shower took a long time to warm up, and there was no hot water to wash dishes. Internet wifi was provided, but being there for 2 days, all that was given was 30mb, really not much.

A great place to relax if you're stressed out take a day or two to unwind befor going on an adventure. it will set the tone for the rest of your trip and put your mind in the right place for traveling and remind you that it isn't always about pushing yourself to see everything as quickly as possible but that it is also important to unwind relax and live

• 5th May 2015

The staff and guest were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was conducive for meeting quality people. The work shops were fun and informative. Unfortunately someone walked off with my pair of Keens which cost me quite a lot to replace at Kathmandu.