8.2
Fabulous 978 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 978 Total Reviews
Fat Margaret's Located at Pohja puiestee 27, , Tallinn.
Estonia
Tallinn 10415 Pohja puiestee 27
82% 978
59.4441696 24.7493219
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
5.1

The location is great, staff is nice, but the cleanliness was terrible! We have booked twin room with private bathroom. Bathroom was smelling so bad, you can't even imagine. Next morning the smell was even worse. It was so so so bad, that we left this hostel without using the bath. The toilet in the supermarket was cleaner, not smelly and 100 times better than in the hostel. Furthermore, everything was dusty and dirty in the room. It was the dirtiest hostel room I have ever been.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.7

Close to the old town, big kitchen, nice staff. Cons: there was a weird smell in the entire hostel. Maybe opening some windows from time to time would help. Other than that a pretty good hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Great location, close to old town. Room is spacious and clean. Ensuite bathroom is very basic, but sauna/pool make up for that (note that free use is only two hours per day!). Staff very helpful and big kitchen allows for self catering.

• Netherlands, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Hello: we enjoyed our stay at chubby margaret's!. It was clean and good value and great location?

9th Aug 2016
6.6

Some guests behaving rudely (such as turned light out on me while I was in bathroom and then yelled at me when I stepped out). Good location for ferry terminal.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

Beds were comfortable and staff were very helpful. Definitely stay in a dorm if you want to meet people. I had a private room for the first couple of nights and did meet anybody.

8th Aug 2016

I stayed in a single room and it was very clean. Although there is currently construction, it did not impact my stay. The atmosphere is like a hotel not hostel but location is perfect...right next to the old town and the staff are very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I would stay again and I will recommend this hostel to friends.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
6.9

Good for a short stay, not ideal for anyone into partying. The things I didn't like were the huge key that you had to hand into reception on leaving for the day (I struggle to see security benefit because when coming back in they only ask you for your room and bed number, I could have said someone else's easily) and the big key was annoying generally. Showers were really good but bathrooms particularly sinks were not clean and the fridge stunk SO BADLY I think it needed more emptying by staff

• Poland, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Really good!

28th Jul 2016

Everything is super great, except a bit minor thing. My bed was a bit too soft (a bit old) One of my favourite hostel so far