Fat Margaret's Reviews

Pohja puiestee 27, Tallinn, Estonia

Clean, efficient, no problems here. Nice common room, computers, lockers, a printer, luggage storage and close to old town. One small complaint is that there's only one shower on the upper floor between like 40 people if it's full and you have to walk down past reception to the basement through the common room to reach the other showers (also nowhere to put your stuff in those showers)

Great location. Walking distance from the harbour and the Old Town. Supermarket nearby. Very comfortable common area with really good kitchen. Helpful staff.

A nice cheap place near the old town and the harbour. No complaints. Should've brought earplugs though as the room doors leaked every sound that was made in the hallway.

Simply perfect hostel. Close to the city center, clean, spacious common area with fully equiped kitchen - microwaves, electric cookers, oven. Even free morning sauna! I would say it's one of ideal hostels. Free public parking nearby, if you came by car.

Good hostel with large kitchen and common area. Handy location, a short walk from port and the centre of the old town. The beds in our twin room were not the best, but good value for money!

Upstairs bathrooms where little bit dirty but the bathrooms and shower at the basement was clean and nice condition.

Hostel was clean, nice and really simple. Beds were good, pillows could have been better. Street noises were quite loud, but not too disturbing. Overall a good stay.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Finland

Simple, everything was very nice.

I definitely liked the sauna and the pool the best. the hostel has a big kitchen and common room and clean facilities.

The location was really good. It was just 10 minutes walking from the old town. The staff was lovely and really helpful, specially the girl with blond short hair. Moreover, the facilities include pool and sauna, so we had a good time there. The only problem was the matress I had in my bed, a little bit unconfortable (6beds room) and the toilet in the second floor (it was not really clean), but the ones downstairs and in the basement were clean.

The free morning sauna was great. There was't really enough space in the fridge but otherwise the common kitchen was good too and dorms were clean.

Good location, very close to Old Town. The facilities were nice, especially the sauna room & pool. We had a private double which was not renovated but I am not sure about the other rooms.

The place and facilities are perfect. When I checked in, a blonde woman didn't even offer me a map, no places of interest, nothing. I had to squeeze it out of her.

I liked this hostel set in big old building and very spacious dorms with more than enough room for 6 people, one shower between potentially 12 was pushing it a bit and did have nasty odder with having no ventilation but was nice. The only thing that annoyed me was the sauna and pool closing at 12:01pm and for £20 pounds they would happily open it for two hours for you... this was definitely a fleecing exercise from them. The staffs were nice enough.

There were kids, lots of noisy kids!

The price was okay for the room. - It's very close to the city.

• 22nd May 2015

Hi, Thank you for your stay. For future guests,I have to stress out that the location of the hostel is in the center of the city. It is the Tallinn Old Town, which is 100 meters from the buiding. The central square of the old town is only 600 meters from the hostel.

Would highly recommend this hostel. Thanks again!

One of the bets hostel I've stayed at: super friendly and helpful staff, great facilities, ...Thank you guys for the great work!

Thank you so much! We are very happy to hear you had a good time with us!

Staff are nice and helpful. The kitchen and common area are clean and tidy.

really great place. I strongly recommend this hostel. We travel couple times in a year to different cities and that was one of the best hostels. please refurbish windows as it was really windy inside ;) (the drapes were moving) we were really happy because of the kitchen (well equipped), possibility to buy beer/water at the hostel and free sauna.