Fauzi Azar Inn Reviews

POBox 2606, Nazareth, Israel

Probably one of the best placed in Nazareth. Very clean, peaceful atmosphere and friendly staff

What a lovely place! Centrally located in the old city of Nazareth. The building is a little diamond. Restored and decorated with love and passion. It´s almost like an hotel: super breakfast, free coffee etc, delicious cake every day, free fruit and fresh towels and bathroom cleaning every day. The stuff is so lovely. Not only that they are very helpfull in all matters; but their engagement in the local community is outstanding and special. They make the world a better place. We enjoyed it!

The most beautiful place I have ever stayed!

Very nice old Arab house, lots of atmosphere in there. Clean premises, my suggestion is to add some shower as in the upper floor there is only one available (I guess there is another one in the lower floor, but I did not check it). However, in general a great place to stay.

Don't come to Israel without stopping at this hostel.

I loved the hostel. Its so special. The most beautiful doorm I ever slept in.

the meaning of peace

A fantastic place to stay, one of the best I have ever been, even in world wide comparison!

The premise is just gorgeous, a friend of mine just thought my photo of this hostel is simply a drawing. And the free breakfast of this hostel is also wonderful, including pizza, pita with hummus, milk and coffee. Yet, the location is a little bit hard to find, and would be a bit quiet at dark night,.

Fauzi Azar Inn is a wonderful place with no shortcomings. I would go back there with no hesitation. A short story. I arrived in Nazareth vi bus from Haifa and left my camera on the seat of the bus while exiting. I almost panicked but went straight to Fauzi Azar Inn and the girl working the desk found my camera within an hour. The bus driver had turned the camera in at the bus station and I retrieved it easily.

The Inn was very pretty and incredibly tranquil, in keeping with the rest of the old town of Nazareth. The dorm room and bathroom were both fine. Breakfast was very good indeed, and the free cake and fruit were a real bonus! We were also able to organise a good day trip to Golan Heights in the north of Israel.

When I arrived by bus from Tel Aviv not so easy to find, but when you get to the bewildering alleys of the souk (market) there are hostel signs to show you the way. Great building, Looks like a arabic palace and I slept in a room with painted ceiling that is about 7 meters high. Lovely kitchen with free tea and cake. Receptionists changed a lot and so it depended a bit on who was working in order to get Information about places to go. Unique hostel and a place to calm down from busy Nazareth.

Every staff person is friendly and helpful. We stayed on the new side. It was very clean, very large, and had a nice patio to sit out at. The included breakfast had to be the best free breakfast buffet I've ever had anywhere! And I travel a lot. This is a great place to stay.

• 8th Nov 2013

The hostel is very unique and beautiful, in an old beautiful house, with a good coffee service and a breakfast above average. I just thought It was a little expensive (no lockers included, no private lamp, you have to pay tu use the computer), specially compared to other hostels in Israel, but still it's a very cozy and nice place. Anyway, you should know it's not a party hostel at all.