Fauzi Azar Inn Reviews

POBox 2606, Nazareth, Israel

Lovely place to stay and awesome walking tour run by Linda! Staff and volunteers very nice but seemed uncertain about any questions about traveling in Israel in general. Also the free breakfast was excellent!

Very nice choice to explore the north of Israel. Amazing breakfast. I really recommend Fauzi Azar Inn

Probably one of the best placed in Nazareth. Very clean, peaceful atmosphere and friendly staff

What a lovely place! Centrally located in the old city of Nazareth. The building is a little diamond. Restored and decorated with love and passion. It´s almost like an hotel: super breakfast, free coffee etc, delicious cake every day, free fruit and fresh towels and bathroom cleaning every day. The stuff is so lovely. Not only that they are very helpfull in all matters; but their engagement in the local community is outstanding and special. They make the world a better place. We enjoyed it!

The most beautiful place I have ever stayed!

Beautiful hostel with absolutely friendly and knowledgeable staff. I really enjoyed my one night stay there - I wish I had had more time as I would have liked to chill out there for a few days. I am so glad that I made the effort to get to Nazareth and to experience such a beautiful olde worlde hostel. The included breakfast was excellent!!! Thank you all.

Very nice old Arab house, lots of atmosphere in there. Clean premises, my suggestion is to add some shower as in the upper floor there is only one available (I guess there is another one in the lower floor, but I did not check it). However, in general a great place to stay.

Elegant hostel with very comfortable beds, even in the dorms which were quiet. Great places to sit and a good communal kitchen where I shared spaghetti with people from no less than 6 countries at once. The location is cool and the layout of the place itself was very nice. It was a great place to relax as I walked the Israel National Trail. I wanted to check out very early, but couldn't make myself leave without having the fantastic breakfast buffet on my way out the door!

Don't come to Israel without stopping at this hostel.

I loved the hostel. Its so special. The most beautiful doorm I ever slept in.