Fauzi Azar Inn Reviews

POBox 2606, Nazareth, Israel

One of the most amazing places I have slept in. I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Israel. The mansion has unique atmosphere. The location is superb. The staff are very helpful and the breakfasts are mouthwatering. THANKS to the AZAR FAMILY and LINDA the guide who took us on an unforgettable tour round Nazareth.

Really really loved it! The free cake and fruit helped. The outside entrance doesn't let on how nice a place it is. Definitely recommend.

Historical place in the old city of Nazareth. Staff is really friendly and water/cake is available all day. Good place to stay for about two nights and for solo travelling.

Last year I only stayed one night, and this year I stayed for two. Everything was essentially the same (100% in my books) with a few small improvements here and there. The most beautiful hostel in Israel! They have a great blend of the classic Ottoman architecture, with modern washroom facilities and bedding. To be honest, the kitchen is kind of small to be cooking in, but you almost don't want to with world-class Arab cuisine 5 min walk away at affordable prices.

The fauzi azar inn is absolutely amazing. There's a wonderful, sumptuous free breakfast and great places to relax, cool off, and read a book. Well-stocked kitchen too.

This is the place to stay in Nazareth! The rooms were clean, and the inn is located in a beautiful old building with lots of character. The inn has played an interesting role in the city, and if you have time and want to see something off the beaten track, definitely take the free walking tour. Unlike other hostels, this one had a mix of backpackers, families, couples, and people of all ages which made for a chill and respectful vibe. The staff were also great!

There are just two showers, so, the queue is long. The room was ok, but the curtains were old and I could smell the dust. Furthermore, they don't work and the room gets so bright during the morning. There is a nice breakfast.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in 20 years I have been travelling. The staff are friendly and helpful, the building itself is great and I love the way you can get tea, coffee and cake anytime during the day. The free tour was a bit weird. Knowing the tour wasn't based on the churches I thought I would learn a little more about the history of the city, but in the end came away scratching my head. No I didn't have head lice. Very erm........, different.

Great experience. The place is historical. It is well organized and clean. Staff was nice. Some of the staff were students from the states or other country volunteering. Location is convenient and center to everything. I love the free city tour.

Lovely hostel.. Hidden Gem on a backstreet in Nazareth! Hostel is in a very unique building.. Google pics if you want to see more! The hostel staff were lovely and very helpful in providing us with advice and a map. Went on the free tour with Linda whilst we stayed there.. loved that she showed us the "off the beaten track" bits of Nazareth and not the religious buildings... Obviously we saw those too, but it was nice to see something a little different for half a day!

Beautiful little inn in the heart of Nazareth. Surrounded by quaint streets- busy during the day and deserted by night. Great dorms with stunning original ceilings. Friendly, helpful staff with good recommendations. Tasty, generous breakfast. Would stay again! Tour was quite disappointing- considering it's length and hype! Only one shower in toilets on main floor, though, other than that no complaints. A great stay, thank you!

A really brilliant hostel, the place has a fantastic atmosphere, the staff were all very friendly and informative and the story of the history of the hotel and free walking tour really make the place stick out as a memorable hostel. Would recommend to anyone to visit this Fauzi Azar.

Staff is amazing - when I was in a hurry to get to transport to Tel Aviv to make my flight, unsure of how to get the right taxi, bus, etc., Nadine actually walked me to the taxi stand and got the taxi driver to understand where I needed to go, even carrying my guitar for me. She and the other guy on staff (whose name I didn't get) wrote out explicit directions on which sherut to take and which stop to ask for - genuinely sympathetic toward my rushed situation. Exceptional.

This hostel is very unusual and cozy! When I was planning my Israel trip I canceled 1 night in Haifa just to spent 1 more night in this hostel. This is old Arabic mansion with fabulous atmosphere. Quite cheap and calm. Perfect lounge area with free WiFi, fruits and cakes. Breakfast is very tasty. Personal is friendly they helped me to make small trip to Tabor Mount.

This is an amazing hostel. The building is beautiful. There is a nice courtyard where you can relax and meet other travelers. The rooms are beautiful and the breakfast is huge!

A wonderful place. Stay here.

Thank you for your hospitality. Offering ice cold water on arrival was nice and the cake too!

I liked Fauzi Azar a lot. Nice hostel. Rooms were clean, breakfast was excellent. Signs all over the neighborhood to direct me to the hostel was helpful.

Got 2 words for you: FREE CAKE. They bake cake all the time and offer it free to their guests, all day long. How excellent is that?! Besides that, this place is also great in all the other aspects too. Oh yeah, their breakfast was amazing. Hot foods, eggs and fantastic-tasting pizza (yes, works great for breakfast) and plenty of fresh fruit. In fact, it would probably be difficult to find a breakfast this good elsewhere around town and it's free too!

A wonderful hostel experience. The staff quietly, patiently and courteously do everything expected to make this place as homely and comforting as possible. The price may look steep to budget travellers, but the breakfast is good and generous, with subtle variations every morning, and with free tea & coffee and cake when ever it's wanted the cost is not as steep as it's looks on the surface. There are laundry facilities and a free tour every morning too which gives a general view of the town.