Fauzi Azar Inn Reviews

POBox 2606, Nazareth, Israel

Lovely place to stay and awesome walking tour run by Linda! Staff and volunteers very nice but seemed uncertain about any questions about traveling in Israel in general. Also the free breakfast was excellent!

Very nice choice to explore the north of Israel. Amazing breakfast. I really recommend Fauzi Azar Inn

Probably one of the best placed in Nazareth. Very clean, peaceful atmosphere and friendly staff

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! It has such a great atmosphere, the décor is phenomenal, and everyone from staff to volunteers to travellers are helpful and friendly. I made a lot of great friends here, too. They organize a few tours around the city, and it's also included on the Jesus Trail. The breakfast is fantastic, the bathrooms and common areas are always clean, and the beds are very comfortable. It's a really wonderful hostel, and I would absolutely stay here again!

What a lovely place! Centrally located in the old city of Nazareth. The building is a little diamond. Restored and decorated with love and passion. It´s almost like an hotel: super breakfast, free coffee etc, delicious cake every day, free fruit and fresh towels and bathroom cleaning every day. The stuff is so lovely. Not only that they are very helpfull in all matters; but their engagement in the local community is outstanding and special. They make the world a better place. We enjoyed it!

The most beautiful place I have ever stayed!

Wir waren vier Pilger aus Deutschland und haben dort unseren Jesustrail begonnen. Das Hostel ist sehr zentral gelegen und liegt direkt am Jesustrail. Die Unterbringung im Nachbarhaus -mit eigener Dachterasse- war super. Das Personal war sehr nett und immer für Auskünfte bereit. Der ausgehändigte Stadtplan war auch sehr hilfreich. Das Frühstück am nächsten Morgen war sehr reichhaltig und gut. Die Ambiente im Haupthaus ist sehr ansprechend. Kaffee und Tee ist im Preis inbegriffen.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Beautiful hostel with absolutely friendly and knowledgeable staff. I really enjoyed my one night stay there - I wish I had had more time as I would have liked to chill out there for a few days. I am so glad that I made the effort to get to Nazareth and to experience such a beautiful olde worlde hostel. The included breakfast was excellent!!! Thank you all.

Very nice old Arab house, lots of atmosphere in there. Clean premises, my suggestion is to add some shower as in the upper floor there is only one available (I guess there is another one in the lower floor, but I did not check it). However, in general a great place to stay.

Einer der beeindruckendsten Übernachtungsmöglichkeiten weltweit!