Feel At Home Backpackers

• 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand
Fabulous 612 Total Reviews
Fabulous 612 Total Reviews
Feel At Home Backpackers Located at 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok.
Thailand

• Rell
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
7.4

Friendly staff and helpful. I would go back and have been back since, you get what you pay for. AC is super cold if you get a top bunk.

4th Jun 2016
6.9

Good enough! The aircon was good Bathrooms were clean enough but not very nice The blankets were extremely thing Staff was very friendly and helpful Extremely close to koh San road but not close enough to be unable to sleep

• anniemurphy025313
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
28th May 2016

Right by Khaosan Road. Dorm room was nice and cool. They turn the air con off for a couple hours during the day, which we didn't mind considering we never hung out in the room. Definitely recommend.

25th May 2016
7.4

Good location, solid price, friendly staff, clean rooms, beds were a little solid but not unsleepable. Lockers are on the ground floor in reception, came back after a night out to find the door of my locker missing along with my bag - apparently locker door had 'broken' and the overnight receptionist had my bag, wasn't sure what to believe as he just put the door back on the locker, but none of my things were missing so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Overall a solid hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016
5.7

The man that welcomed and checked us into our room when we first got there was really helpful and nice. Toilets smelt bad and there were ants in the showers and toilets. We tried to book a minibus to the airport but the man at reception refused to book us one. Unhelpful and rude. He went into our female only dorm and turned all the lights on whilst other people were sleeping and was looking in our lockers and moved our belongings. We won't be staying here again.

• jaydoglol
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
19th May 2016
5.4

Staff are not helpful don't listen Way over priced

• England, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016
8.0

Very good price, I am a first time traveller and this was my first hostel upon arrival in Bangkok, it is in a good area and very easy to get a taxi to other places in Bangkok. Staff where helpful and friendly. The air con was nice and the wifi was fast. However it was all a little grubby! And you are woken up early by building work and drilling (not the hostels fault) just due to its location

• bnetherton
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016
6.0

Pretty small place - wasn't too impressed by it. Did enjoy the rooftop but that was about it. Common area too small.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016
6.6

I booked with Hostelworld, of course, and printed out the sheet to show them my reservation, both the owner and his brother looked at it like they have never seen it before. They were very confused and they were trying to over charge me until I directed them to what I have already paid (downpayment) and my payment that still needs to be made. On the other hand, met some great people here but I don't think I'll be back.

Thanks for your stay. I am sorry for all this experience. Yes the management was changed a little and they are under training. Else this never happened before. Please visit us again and we assure you that you will feel the difference yourself and that will make you very happy. Regards! Rick

• joejcyril2109
  • India, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016
8.0

Whatever I needed was there. Lockers, decent bathrooms and WiFi. They charge a service fee which is not mentioned through hostel world. Never had any hostel do that in my travel. It's a great location. 3 streets away from the madness of Khao San road. All the buses to islands leave from close by plus the reclining Buddha, the grand palace and the museum are a cycle ride away. Beware of the 20 baht tuk tuk scams and ladyboy pickpockets at Khao San. Phaya thai is the closest sky train station.