Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

You get what you pay for. It's a good location, the staff are nice and it's easy to meet people.... However it was very dirty. The room smelled, I came across so many cockroaches. I REALLY recommend payin the extra money to stay somewhere else. Unless you like to cuddle cockroaches.

We are surprised with your review given. Please do note that all rooms are having aircons and windows. Room never smells, the smell comes from the guest's stuff either it is dirty bags or wet bags or shoes; I am sorry for my statement but this is a hard fact. For that we use reasonable measurements but once in a while it happens. About Cockraches, this is new for us, we will make a check on this and if there would be any problem like that we will certainly try to act fast to remove it. Regards!

The locatiion was not bad, little off from khaosan road not to be disturbed from the loud. But the facilities were not that tidy. My blankets and pillows were being used by another backpacker. Locker under the bed seemed to make noises. But friendly guys on the counter.

Thanks for staying with us Sir. You said your blankets and pillows were being used by other backpackers, not possible as we keep changing it once guest checked out. But still if you feel due to any reason, did you inform it to our house keeping staff or at reception? Thanks for the rest. Regards!

I had a great time in this hostel. A/C and wifi in the dorm rooms and hot water which was a nice positive. Would stay again.

Best hostel stayed in, staff are great, rooms are clean, get your own safe thing under your bed with a key, great to meet people in your dorms, location is just a 2 minute walk from khao san road (no exaggeration). When passing back through bangkok we had 2 hours to kill and the staff welcomed us back in to charge our phones and chill with no charge, overall great hostel. Definitely recommend it :)

• 20th Jun 2014

I would not recommend staying here, pay the extra few dollars and stay somewhere far nicer. The staff are friendly, but the entire place has a pretty horrible smell, the facilities felt dirty and the constant non stop Indian movies on the bottom floor were enough to drive me a little insane. The rooms were OK and having some lockable storage for bags is nice. Just not worth it in my opinion.

Surprise Dear Guest. You came to Asia and you don't like to watch asian movies. By the way alternatively we also play English Movies everyday. may be you are away that time. Second Horrible smell, sorry you are the first guest in last 3 years who said this. Facilities are all good like internet, wi-fi, toilets, bathrooms, rooms, linen etc., you should say particular if you feel something dirty. Paying only 6$ and expect everything, not fair Sir. Please still suggest us, we will try our side. :)

The address on the website was impossible to read, so I struggled to find a taxi to take me there. Upon arrival I was greeted by their overly friendly owner who kept making inappropriate jokes about how I could stay in his room?! The beds were fine, nothing special. There were supposed to be lockers for each bed but they were broken or had keys missing. There was a general grotty feel, and whilst I didn't pay much I still felt it was shoddy for what I got elsewhere at comparative prices!

We are really surprised with your review. All our lockers are perfect and you should have your own padlocks to lock the lockers. While paying such a small amount, what you are expecting in a backpackers. You are getting a nice clean bedroom with very neat and clean bathrooms and toilets. 24 hrs reception, free internet and wi-fi etc.,can buy water and food. Can enjoy common room and at night a very comfy sleep.... please suggest what we can do to make it better... Regards!

Great location just a couple of blocks away from Khao San Rd - nice and quiet but still in walking distance to Grand Palace and everything. Nice aircon, fine bunk beds, nothing to complain about except the staff were pretty confusing, telling us 3 different things about hiring a taxi to the airport and moving us to the 10 bed dorm though we booked 6 bed female dorm.