Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in. The place was filthy and the beds on the fourth floor were not even equipped with mattresses. It was like sleeping on a wood plank. The air conditioner leaked all night and left a huge puddle across the dorm. I paid for two nights but left after my first night. I didn't care about not getting a refund at that point. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• 16th Mar 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to some problem in the aircon and due to the mattress size on 4th floor. The aircon water pipe was blocked, already fixed. You should tell us this reason Sir so that we can change your room. We are changing the mattresses on this floor very soon. Other rooms are equipped with 6 inch to 8 inch mattresses. Hot and cold water on every floor. 24 hrs reception. Free wifi, big lockers, small lockers, cctv, coffee/tea/food facility. Rest perfectly ok

Lovely hostel. We stayed in the female dorm and they had a massive locker under the bed which was ideal to fit your whole backpack! About 5 minutes walk to khoa Sam road which was nice because it wasn't loud at all! Really clean bathrooms and powerful shower and decent wifi throughout the hostel. Would defiantley recommend to anyone staying in bangkok

We stayed in the 6 bed female dorm for a few nights the location is pretty good to khao San road. People are lovely and wifi good.

• 10th Mar 2015

An excellent location with very helpful staff.

Great place to stay! Just 5m to kao san road but in quiet street. Nice staff and very clean!

You can lock your backpack under your bed, thats good. atmosphere is allright. But i had higher expectations from the pics

Thanks for your stay. I am sorry that you was not satisfied according to the price paid. But being in the city center, while having all facilities like of lockers underneath your bed, then extra lockers for your valuables, 24 hrs English speaking reception, books exchange, Cable/Music system playing every time, laundry services, printing service, free int. calls, organizing tours, buses, airport drop etc.,pls suggest what we shall do to make you satisfied as it will be helpful for future guests.

The hostel is really disgusting! Toilet and common areas. i'll never recommend '

You all guys were happy as every day I asked you and your friends if there are any complaints any suggestions any problems but everything there was a smile on all of your faces and were very happy, so why complaining now ? And dear readers we receive every type of guests; I don't know what these guests are expecting but we are 100% clean and friendly and secure. Please read other reviews and judge yourself. Regards!

Really great location, staff very helpful and chock full of useful information! Hope I get to stay there again someday!

Thanks for your stay here at Feel At Home and want to say you thanks again for spending your valuable time to give the review. We are trying to become much more better and hopefully till the end of next month our guests will get more then what they are expecting here to get. In the mean time, I wish you can have a great wonderful time in Asia. Regards!

Nice place, lovely owners, good wifi!! Beds weren't the comfiest on the 4th floor but who needs sleep anyways right?

• 15th Feb 2015

Thanks for your stay with us Sir. I am sorry that you was not comfortable because of the mattress. We are going to replace it with the new mattresses very soon so that it should be as same as of all other floors. Have a safe journey further. :)

We were dissaointed with this hostel because the images we saw in the internet did not correspond to the reality.it was dirty,smelled to cat,the door of the shower and toilet where literally facing the small staircase...for the same price or a little amount more you can find better hostels and closer to the rambutri street.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

What ever the pictures are given in hostelworld.com it is clicked in our hostel only. So there is nothing wrong in pics and reality. We have no pets at all. What you are expecting in a budget hostel, we are clean, bathrooms are clean and it is totally covered properly from every where. So what is your problem in that ? We are here from the last 4 years and we have every time returning guests to Bangkok. So it means they are happy from us? I think you visiting first time to Asia so no idea. Rgds!

Very friendly & helpful reception

Thankful for your stay. We look forward to welcome you again. oh Yes! we are going to paint the backpackers; will give you a very freshly smell. :) Regards!

Comfortable Hostel, near Kaoh-San-Road but in quiete area. Short walking also to Boat pier, for easy access to express boat on Chao Phraya river.

Thanks for your stay with us and for your wonderful review. We are trying to develop ourselves into hotel standards; soon going to highlight it in the hostelworld etc. We looking forward to welcome you again. :)

Decent place to stay, short walk to khao san rd, but far enough away from the craziness. Nothing fancy, but still a nice place. I would recommend.

great location! Within 5-7 min walk from kho San road. Staff were very nice, especially the lady which was super helpful! The common area is quiet limited, and you'll have to walk a few minutes in order to find some place to hang out with young travelers. The dorms were decent, no AC at night (even the fan was off for some reason) so pretty hot at night. Beds are fine, though I thought I felt something crowling on me. Good size locker under beds! No wifi up in the room. Hot water in shower. TNX

Thanks for your stay and review. We always switch on our AIRCON of each floor at 6 PM and in case if some guest switch off due to any reason, either you should switch on urself or contact reception. But we didn't receive any complaint for this other then you. Surprised why you never came down to let us know this. Second nothing can crawl on your body as there is nothing wrong in our backpacker; we are very careful in cleaning beds and rooms. Must be you was dreaming :) have safe further journey!

Not sure if some of the staff members knew what they were doing. Would not leave my laundry here. They forgot about it and when I finally got it back, stuff were missing. Otherwise a good place, but not big. The big lockers in the rooms were a big plus!

Thanks for the stay. Sorry your laundry was missed by chance which generally never happened due to very busy that day. And Ms. I am 100% sure there was nothing missed in the laundry as there were only 4 clothes of yours and all were there once we gave you back. You please check your bags properly. Rest have a great journey further.

Good location, no common area to meet people and cold showers. The stairs are also killer. Very close to koh sang road.

Nice and cheap hostel, friendly staff and perfect location if you want the buisiness of Bangkok. Near to Khao San road where al the bars are. Nice beds and really nice that you can put your whole backpack in a locker under the bed. Only the people in the main area were most of the time on their phone so not really a place to meet other travelers.

Staff was the most polite and kind I've met so far in Thailand. Location is great, because it is near Kao San Road and there is only a walking distance from main tourist attractions, but you can still get a good night sleep. Rooms on the 4th floor don't get wifi and the matress is so thin, but they moved me to the 2nd floor after the first night. A good design renovation will take this hostel to the next level, but it is ok, great value for money.

Extremely nice and friendly owners/staff, some noise from the street.

Good things: AC, Wifi, big lockers, individual safes, bed curtains, location, price and staff. Not so good things. Toilets and showers, noise street and no window shades/curtains.

« first « Prev 1 2 3