Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Great people and a really good location. They helped me sort out my Indian visa, was able to look after my bags when i left bangkok for sometime and allowed me to spend time in the day upon return free of charge

• 25th Mar 2014

Our Guests are our friends. Thanks Bro for staying at our place and liking it. Well after reading all negative reviews of Past, we have taken it very seriously and working on all factors that can let us be number ONE choice of you respective backpackers in Bangkok. Let us know where we are wrong or required to build up the stuff. Thanks again and cheers !!!

YOOOOOO the dog pooed on the floor and I watched it eat it! Wtf!

Sorry for the very inconvenience please. The dog is already in the process of removing from here. It is a small pet 3 months old. We bring as a lot of people love pets. but I think now either we need to control him more better or to give him back. Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Regards!

Very bad staff, the dog is kept in the lobby all the time and shits and pisses on the floor and the staff just thinks it's funny and don't clean it up properly. Get what you pay for though

Dear Guest I am extremely sorry for any inconvenince caused to you due to a two months old pet. We will take care of this issue seriously. Regards!

All in all a good hostel which is really central for backpackers. The staff was friendly and the room and facilities clean. It was not the prettiest hostel ever, but I have nothing to complain about.

• 6th Mar 2014

Decent beds and showers. clean rooms, plugs for each bed. 5-10mins walk for beach/shops. good staff, would recommend.

Great for the money we paid, nice and cheap! The manager is so friendly and made sure we enjoyed our stay, his cute little puppy was ill and pooed all over the reception floor which wasn't a good first impression as I walked in to check in, however he apologised and cleaned it up right away. Rooms were standard, air con brilliant and fantastic under bed storage for your stuff! Great location for the famous koh San rd

Decent hostel, bathrooms weren't as clean as we would have liked. Location is very close to restaurants, shops and bars but sadly this area isn't accessible by the sky train or metro= a bit inconvenient. No common area but a very cute puppy!

Dear Guest, Thanks for your stay and review but everything everywhere you can't get here in Thailand. It is still a developing country. But taxis are so cheap that it hardly matters to move anywhere. In front of reception for what reason we put the table and chairs with universal sockets etc. LED, Projector, music system, books exchange stuff, THAT'S A COMMON ROOM for all of you to enjoy the gathering, drinks, internet, movie watching etc. Thanks for praising our GUDDU (puppy). Regards!

the staff is sooo helpful! if u want a cheap hostel that still is clean and nice go ther! i highly recommend it!

Dear Guest, many thanks for your stay with us and extending your nights as well. We are thankful for your review given. Please inform us next day for your accommodation here, you will get special rates as because you become FAH member now. You will get the special rates not only in Thailand but in Singapore also. Best Regards! Rick

If you want luxury, don't stay here. However, if you want to party on the famous khao san road you are in the right place. It's a sociable hostel and the rooms have a safe place to store all your luggage and the cleanliness is ok so you cannot complain

Very nice hostel, great position, 2 minutes walking from Khao San Road but in a very quiet area without noise. The value for money is very good. The rooms are simple but nice and clean. Only suggestion: please change the pillows because they are very old and low. The staff is very very kind, they let you leave the bags after check-out and stay at the reception if you're waiting for the bus. I do suggest this hostel! Thank you for your hospitality

Dear Guest, many thanks for your stay with us. According to your suggestion I checked myself about pillows and happy to mention here that I already changed the whole backpackers Pillows. :) The suggestions which can make us better, we always welcome them and always act on them also. Once again many thanks for staying with us. We are in Singapore also, Just in case if you are going there......:) cheers...

This is the second time I've stayed here. I knew it wasn't much to write home about but this time I was disappointed and annoyed. The staff were rude to me when I wanted to FaceTime a friend, THEY wanted to watch a movie full blast on the projector, so there was no way my friend and I could hear each other. I asked them to turn it down ( not OFF, just lower the volume..) but they huffed and puffed about it. Surely customers come first right? Secondly, the Internet connection was rubbish :(

Dear Guest, I am sorry but please say the exact thing, you not the only one who were sitting in the common room, a lot of other guests were there who were enjoying that movie, so you should understand that only for you guys, the others why they should not enjoy their movie. But the voice made down once you said. So should not be any complaints for that. The staff is not rude at all. Internet connection is perfect here. You was using wi-fi, so sometimes it can go off, should not be a big deal.

Fantastic location and friendly staff. The facilities were adequate and the price was very good in comparison to what other places were charging. This may not have been our first choice of accommodation but others book out quite early but I do recommend this place.

The hostel isnt very clean.We saw a few coakroaches especially in the shower.It's okay to stay there for one night but i wouldnt recommend it for a longer stay.

I am very sorry but it it is not possible that you can see the cockroaches etc. anywhere in the hostel. Readers you can read the reviews from other guests too. We are very neat and clean. There must be some other problem to this guest as the lockers are also underneath your bed, room keys, cctv cameras etc. are there still security points 2., staff all english speaking with good hospitality skill, still 2points...no sorry your review is not fair at all! We know u cant make everyone happy, but ..

Wasn't overly impressed with the staff. A bit unfriendly I thought. Good location though, cheap and get what you pay for

• 12th Nov 2013

Extremely sorry for your unpleasant experience because of one staff member, He already kicked out from the team. He was a new team member but soon we came to know about his misbehavior stuff, really apologies for the same. In return if you come next time, I offer you one free night stay with us. Regards! Rick

We were very upset with how the owner charged us for bike parking. FIrst of all, they did not indicate it on their FACILITIES PAGE, and second of all, to charge us 30THB for each bike, was just wrong when the bike parking did not exist anyway. One of the staff just asked us to put it under the staiircase ON THE SECOND FLOOR. We were very tired, and we were asked to carry our bikes on a non-existing The bedsheets were stinky. To be fair, the common bathrooms were surprisingly clean.

Dear Guest, please dont mix up the things. Bike parking is free provided you park outside our backpacker..we told you it is safe there but you need more security & if we giving you our paid section upstairs, you should not say like this. The bedsheets if you feel stinky (which actually should not be) still you was very welcome to tell to reception, immediately the action would be there but no such request/order comes to us, so what we can do? Please be fair in giving reviews. Regards!