Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

the people who work at feel at home are beautiful humans and were the main factor in making my experience in Bangkok worth while. Very helpful with future travel plans and what to do in the city as well as how to get there. They make delicious food and have the cheapest beers in Bangkok. The downstairs area and rooftop are perfect places to meet travelers. The location is perfect a bit noisy at night due to traffic but walking distance to khao San and the river taxi. Id stay here again for sure.

Thanks for your stay and for your given review. I am very happy after came to know that you was happy while staying your 3 nights here. This really push us to move for something to do much more better for our Guests. Thanks for your words. Love to see you again in future. Cheers... :)

Awesome hostel! Within a 5 minute walk from KhoSan Road, yet super quiet at night. Nice rooftop patio. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Nice big lockers under the beds where you can use your own lock. Multiple showers and bathrooms per floor. Woild definitely recommend

• 1st Feb 2016

Many thanks for your stay and for your given review. We are very happy to feel that our guests are happy while staying here. We always try to give something new to our guests, still trying for the same. Next time in near future you can see that difference. Have a great time in Asia. Cheers... :)

Was an unhappy visit, we booked 2 nights with a 15% depost but due to a change of circumstances we could only stay one night. On arrival we informed the hostel and was told we would loose our deposit and that we would have to make a new booking. This wasn't a problem and we paid for our stay, but when we attempted to check out, they resused to return our key deposits and demanded we pay for two nights. After trying to reason with them, they still refused to return the deposits.

Dear Guest: (1) You got 48 hours to make any changes in booking for FREE. (2) If you are fail in that obviously you have to pay the penalties if any. (3) My colleague at the time of check-in told you clearly that she will put this matter to her senior so pay only the first night and deposit of the keys. Later once I check your booking date, you was having sufficient time to make any changes in between your arrival. But you either took it very lightly or you don't care for others business. Sorry to say but this is known as SELFISHNESS. (4) your review is not fair because your review is given in anger. So honestly we are disappointed that we have you as our guests who knows the value of their own money but don't give the value of other's time and money and on the top of this give such review which can disturb others business. BUT THANKS THAT READERS ARE INTELLIGENT. Thanks and please be organized in future. Regards!

The manager 'Rick' is super friendly and was very kind and of great help to me. he and his wife who staff the desk during the day are genuinely very good people and very helpful. The Indian food available at the hostel is excellent, yummy. .the hostel itself is clean but a bit run down, need a cash injection. Showers were hot. Beds ok but as I saw another traveller noted the pillows are weird, vinyl, really uncomfortable.

Thanks for your review. This is an old building and whatever the best we can do we did for this. Still once the finance will be available we will do our best further. About another guest, no complaints reach to us, so can't help in that matter, if the guests brings his problem, no issues we can immediately help him./her. Thanks again for staying with us and love to welcome you again.

Location is good, close to khaosan road if you are into the backpacker scene. A lot of temples and other sights nearby. Atmosphere - nothing special really. Wifi was unstable and not that fast. The dorm beds were too short for me (I'm 185) and the AC was way too strong.

Thanks for your stay and review. Well Please do understand that we are maintaining the international standard size of the beds. So if your height is good, we are helpless in that. According to the atmosphere "this is on you that how you take it, if you want to make friends, then our common room and roof top is always good enough BUT yes we are not interested to be a PARTY HOSTEL, We want that our guests can sleep well at night peacefully". Wifi is 100% perfect PROVIDED you are using the correct login. We have three different WI-Fi logins according to the floors, and if you use the "C LOGIN" and staying on "A FLOOR" the speed will matter in that case as you will not get the proper signals. Rest thanks for your feedback and stay. Cheers. :)

Great hostel! The owner is super friendly and has great interaction with everyone in the hostel. Close to fun, lively area, but hostel itself was nice and relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely stay again!

Thanks for your stay and for your review. Ms. you and your friend both are very friendly and of good nature. In addition we would like to say thanks to you while maintaining the house rules and helped us in cleanliness. We would love to welcome you again in future. Till the time, keep enjoying your Asia visit. Cheers ! :)

A really good hostel , shame about the staff . I extended my stay by two nights and paid on the spot . I checked out to get my key deposit back and was told I needed to pay !!! Absolutely furious !! I had paid with the boss and the guy I was dealing with couldn't get through to him on the phone. After waiting 20 mins I had to leave to catch my train and therefore lost my key deposit . All because someone wasn't able to input the correct information into their clearly floored system.Not impressed

Dear Guest, many thanks for your stay. As you also know the guy who attend you by chance is a TRAINEE. Sorry for his mistake, we accept this as our fault. I already send you the money via PAYPAL couple of minutes back, so you please accept that amount i.e. DEPOSIT AMOUNT. Please treat this as a CLERICAL mistake and due to this reason the STAFF is not bad at all, we all are very friendly and helpful which you have seen at the time of your stay too. Anyways enjoy your holidays and if you coming next time in future, you will get special discount for this problem caused. Cheers... :)

Hostel was very nice! Staff were excellent, always trying to help. Nice community there! Good for making friends, nice aociable area. Rooftop good for some drinks with a group. Would recommend this place for travelers!

• 18th Jan 2016

Many thanks for your stay and for your given review. Here I like to say specially thanks to you for obeying the set rules of the hostel and helping us in keeping our area clean. Love to welcome you again in future. Cheers. :)

I can not recomend this place enough! I had a really great time here and the hostel is also situated in excillent location, 5 minutes walk from Kaosan road! The staff we're extreamly friendly and welcoming and really want to make sure their guests have an enjoyable time! They also helped us with organinsing trips further south in Thailand which made things really easy. You will deffinitly have a great time here if you stay in Bangkok!

Thanks for your stay with us and for your review given. We are very happy while reading that you was satisfied from our given services and recommending others. We love to welcome you again in future and you will 100% see some difference. Enjoy your holidays... Cheers... :)

Beds were a bit small and I'm not exactly tall. The leather pillows are quite hard to sleep on too. Other than that the place is pretty good

Dear Guest, thanks for your stay and for your review. The beds are under International Standards only. About leather pillows, the pillows are normal only, but covered by leather cover to make it water proof and more hygiene. We are trying to go with International Standards only. Next time, once you will come we will take care of this issue for you to make you more happy comparatively now. :) Till that time cheers and enjoy your holidays in Thailand.

Good value for money and location is walking distance from most places. Only real criticism is that the actual cost is higher than what hostel world quotes as there is somewhere in there ts & cs about a few for shower use etc... Not sure why that had to be hidden as it was only a small amount. Other than that, a good hostel

Thanks for your stay with us and for your review. Well nothing is hidden at all. It is a very small amount that is only THB 30.00 which allows you to leave your bags after checkout, you can take shower even after check out, you are allowed to stay the whole day in the aircon room and can use electricity and other services like toilet etc. You must understand that everything cost us, nothing is free in this world. Else once checkout it means that you should take your luggage and move, but if you need the services in addition, you should not mind to pay a small fee on the top of that. Isn't it? Please don't take anything personal or negative, I just clear the stuff for others. Next many thanks again for staying with us and enjoy your holidays... cheers.. :)

Pretty good hostel. Sometimes quiet in the main room downstairs. The rooftop is a great place for beers. The owner is very nice and the Indian food available is great. I'd stay here again

Thanks for your stay with us and for your given review. We are very happy to read that you was satisfied from the given services. This really push us once we know our guests are happy. Well, we love to welcome you again and sure you will find some difference which will make you more happy. Till the time enjoy your Southeast Asia holidays... Cheers....:)

Owners were lovely. Place was clean although keys weren't required to get into the room.

• 15th Jan 2016

Dear Guest, thanks for the stay and review. You need the keys for sure, but some Guests don't lock the rooms as they might feel they are safe due to the staff bull's eye ;) on everything.... Love to see you again in future. Enjoy your holidays..Cheers... :)

I was bumped to a nearby hostel, because they were full despite taking my reservation. I wasn't notified of this in advance but the staff insisted that I was which was a bit odd. Rest Inn is a great hostel though!

Thanks for your stay with us. We are happy that you was satisfied. We love to welcome you again and wish you very happy days in South East Asia. Cheers... :)

Near to KoahSan Road. Clean, cool rooms. Owners are very friendly.

Many thanks for your stay with us and for your review. We were also happy to have the guest like you who knows how to respect the rules etc. We love to welcome you again here. Till the time enjoy your holidays in Thailand...Cheers !!!

We absolutely loved it! Met the loveliest people there and had a great stay. We will never forget Junior, think we fell in love!

First of all, thanks for your stay and for your given review. We are very happy to read about your satisfaction. I think Junior is too in love with you as he is missing you and asked us when you are coming back? :) Love to welcome you again. Enjoy your holidays...Cheers... :)

This is quite a nice hostel and definetly value for money considering how cheap it is. The location is brilliant and most of the staff are really helpful (plus there is a really cute dog). As a lone female girl I woukd definetly recommend staying in the female dorms, I fekt a little uncomfortable about how often the male staff members would walk through the mixed dorms (to clean a window or make a bed) without knocking. Overall a great hostel for groups though.

Many thanks for your stay and review. I am sorry about the staff member who entered into the room without knocking the door. We will make a serious note on this with a promise that none of my guest will feel the same you feel. Well, thanks again for your stay and for your suggestion. Love to see you again in future. Cheers!

Nothing out of the ordinary here. A clean, safe and affordable place to spend the night or 2.

We are thankful for your stay and review. It's nice to see such a guests like you here. :) Cheers and we love to welcome you again.

In a brilliant location near to the koh San road yet far enough away to be able to sleep. The owners were really friendly, informative and always looking to help. Can't really fault it apart from the fact that no one ever locked the dorm room so it wasn't all that safe. That being said you get massive lockers under the best to store stuff in. For Bangkok this place is brilliant!

Thanks for your stay here and for your review. Yes we agree with your point that some times the guests don't lock the doors (I think they feel confident that FAH executives keeping a bulls eye to make everything safe). But we are going to update this with card locks. So this point will also get finish in future. :) Rest many thanks again and love to welcome you in our hostel. Cheers....

It's a nice place far enough from Khoa San to get a good nights sleep. Staff very helpful with getting our group to Cambodia. Not much to do inside the hostel but that's what exploring the area is for! Great location.

Thanks to you too for staying with us and for giving your valuable time to give the review. We are trying to make something nice for you guys which will take some more time so that you can enjoy better then now. We need you guys cooperation while letting us know our MINUS PLUS and of course your SUGGESTIONS. Believe us we take everything very seriously. Once again thanks for your stay and enjoy SouthEast Asia. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4