Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Sweet boss

Owner was very friendly and the atmosphere was good. Good hostel for the price!

If you are traveling through Bangkok you must visit this hostel. You wont regret it I promise! - because for such a small amount of money you will get a hostel that is placed perfectly in the center of action and at the same time the hostel on its own is very calm. If you interested in socializing with other backpackers you will have an excellent opportunity here and with the people you meet you will have so much fun :) PS: the hostel manager is the best! Try get to know him too.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Hello Sir, thanks for your lovely stay and for a wonderful review. We are very happy to read that you liked us and appreciate in words here. We always interested to give the best like now our tour-prices are comparatively the best in the market. Because of this now our future guests can enjoy the best price and can save themselves from high prices and scams etc. Love to see you in future. Till that time, travel safe and enjoy like anything :) Cheers - Rick.

The staff were lovely. When the bus I ordered for the airport didn't show up, they helped me get a taxi and refunded me with extra compensation to apologise though it wasn't their fault. They were very helpful and happy to advise. 24 hour reception so always someone about. There was cleaning every day, I would perhaps say take a quick pass at the toilets a tad more often just because they ran out of toilet roll a lot - but when asked there was more provided and so this wasn't really a problem.

Many thanks Madam for your stay with us. If we booked the bus and not turning up on time (it never happened before) but that moment we take the responsibility and manage that you can reach at airport on time. About toilet rolls, we will be more careful in this in future. Thanks for your suggestion. We look forward to welcome you again in future. :) Cheers. - Rick.

My 3 nights at feel at home were awesome, the communal area is a great place to meet people and the staff are always around if you need them. Bill is a legend and is always trying to make the place better. The location is perfect, 5 minutes walk to Khao San Road but in a relaxed area so you can still sleep and wont be hassled outside. I've already made plans to go back.

• 14th Oct 2014

Thanks buddy for your stay and wonderful review. You are most welcome. We will look forward to welcome you and I am sure till that time we will make few changes already in our backpackers and sure too that you will love those. Cheers !!!

You get what you pay for. It's a good location, the staff are nice and it's easy to meet people.... However it was very dirty. The room smelled, I came across so many cockroaches. I REALLY recommend payin the extra money to stay somewhere else. Unless you like to cuddle cockroaches.

We are surprised with your review given. Please do note that all rooms are having aircons and windows. Room never smells, the smell comes from the guest's stuff either it is dirty bags or wet bags or shoes; I am sorry for my statement but this is a hard fact. For that we use reasonable measurements but once in a while it happens. About Cockraches, this is new for us, we will make a check on this and if there would be any problem like that we will certainly try to act fast to remove it. Regards!

The locatiion was not bad, little off from khaosan road not to be disturbed from the loud. But the facilities were not that tidy. My blankets and pillows were being used by another backpacker. Locker under the bed seemed to make noises. But friendly guys on the counter.

Thanks for staying with us Sir. You said your blankets and pillows were being used by other backpackers, not possible as we keep changing it once guest checked out. But still if you feel due to any reason, did you inform it to our house keeping staff or at reception? Thanks for the rest. Regards!

I had a great time in this hostel. A/C and wifi in the dorm rooms and hot water which was a nice positive. Would stay again.

Best hostel stayed in, staff are great, rooms are clean, get your own safe thing under your bed with a key, great to meet people in your dorms, location is just a 2 minute walk from khao san road (no exaggeration). When passing back through bangkok we had 2 hours to kill and the staff welcomed us back in to charge our phones and chill with no charge, overall great hostel. Definitely recommend it :)

• 20th Jun 2014

I would not recommend staying here, pay the extra few dollars and stay somewhere far nicer. The staff are friendly, but the entire place has a pretty horrible smell, the facilities felt dirty and the constant non stop Indian movies on the bottom floor were enough to drive me a little insane. The rooms were OK and having some lockable storage for bags is nice. Just not worth it in my opinion.

Surprise Dear Guest. You came to Asia and you don't like to watch asian movies. By the way alternatively we also play English Movies everyday. may be you are away that time. Second Horrible smell, sorry you are the first guest in last 3 years who said this. Facilities are all good like internet, wi-fi, toilets, bathrooms, rooms, linen etc., you should say particular if you feel something dirty. Paying only 6$ and expect everything, not fair Sir. Please still suggest us, we will try our side. :)