Feel At Home Backpackers Reviews

218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Spend my first three days in thailand there. Good staff,good location just 5 minutes to koh san road, and the dorm where i stayed exceded my aspettative. Dorm for 10 people, 3 fans and air conditioning, lockers under the bed and never have problem with the wifi. Thank you very much. Had such a good time in Bangkok! Mauri

• 27th Jul 2015

Mattress was very thin, almost like wood. 4 levels of stairs, too much. Low pressure in the bathrooms' showers. Location was great.

Sir, you was on 4th floor. We clearly mentioned on our website etc. that it is having thin mattresses else every other floor is having 8inch mattresses. Please read before making reservation carefully. Water pressure is quite good, may be not opened properly. Rest thanks for your stay. We will try to make it better in your next visit. Regards!

The "sorry but no" hostel. They try but still far away from give a good service. I think you can find a better place for the same money.

Surprised. You came for 1 night and extend 3 nights. Why you stayed if you don't like it. Is there any sense of this review then? U are fully secure here, facilities almost everything what a backpackers needs, 24 hrs English Speaking Reception. Clean Bathrooms with hot water. Location is perfect. Till now we are having returning Guests who stayed here 5 years back even. For God sake be genuine and have some sense while giving reviews to others as sometimes this effects negative. Regards!

I found the hostel to be quite dirty and the beds were extremely hard, not a good night's sleep! The wi fi only worked downstairs which was a pain as people were watching movies in the only bit.of space their and also as I was on the fourth floor I ended up walking up and down several times.

Dear Guest, let me be honest with you, maybe this will not sound good, but the truth is we give the very clean room/beds to our guests, now what they do about that you can easily see in an hour's time only. We can't clean the room every next hour, but we always try our best to make it clean asap. The cooperation required from both sides. If we say not to keep your bags & sleepers on beds, but you do, then? Normal Cleaning, Hot Steam Cleaning, Bathroom with dettol etc. what else U expect from us?

Check in process was kind of a disaster, they didn't note that I had paid a portion of the booking on hostelworld they were reluctant to let me pay the proper amount. Also a lot of double booking problems preventing me from being in the correct dorm and having to move after getting settled. Some of the staff are very helpful others ruined the hostel for me. Overall just an average place, decent beds, only some rooms have lockers then you have to use the ones downstairs.

• 24th Jun 2015

Dear Guest, sorry if you feel like this. Nothing was wrong as I mentioned to you that the guy is a very new and a trainee at this moment and even he has taken the amount perfectly but don't know why you said like this. I also mentioned to you that once u booked the bed, that room was already full & we send u an email for the same. You apologies that you was not able to check, so why complaining? Out of 4 floors, one room, we removed the lockers, rest all have & safety lockers for everyone. RGDS

the hostel only have WiFi in the common area, the lockers are not in the room, the room was a bit warm. the location is pretty good just a few blocks from khao San road , so close to everything but not in the middle of it.

This hostel was great value for money, and you can leave your bags before you check in or after you check out. Very social, met loads of people and in a good location 5 min from Khao San. Easy to find from their directions. Thanks!

Hostel was okay, rooms were clean and there were lockers to put your things in however the staff were horrendous. They try charging you extra to store your bags there and use the shower more than once and told us that they don't put them charges through hostelworld because they don't want hostelworld to take a percentage off that. We just stayed the 1 night and then moved to a place down the road that was cheaper with much nicer dorm rooms and staff who didn't try to rip us off!

Hostel was basic but the staff made up for it! Very lovely and helped us out with info.

Thanks for your stay. Well, we tried to give our best to our guests according to our budget etc. You are getting a nice clean room, comfortable mattress, clean bathrooms & common room for making friends & watch movies or to take a rest. We try to open roof top soon. Hope that will help in getting better points :) But thanks for getting satisfied with security, location, staff, cleanliness and facilities provided to you & other guests. Love to see you in the future. Regards!

The staff at the hostel were very friendly and helpful. They helped me book a bus and even made me some Indian tea! The only thing was that the bed was quite hard to sleep on. They would've let me swap rooms if I was staying for longer, however I was only staying for one night so it didn't matter that much to me. Very close to Koa San road so perfect location!

Thanks for your stay Ms. As we were full and was having no choice we have given you fourth floor where the mattress is not as thick as other rooms are. On coming Tuesday i.e. 15th June our new mattresses coming for this floor & after the same there will be no complaints. Our all rooms and beds are already painted & now looks far better then before. We would love to welcome you in future while assuring you of no issues of anything at all. Once again, thanks for ur stay & have wonderful holidays.

Extremely unfriendly staff, wouldn't come back. Other than that it was ok

Really!!! You 3 people were having a booking for 1 night. Came at 5 am, sleeps in common room till 9 am & pack your bags & went away saying U have a bus at 8 PM so don't want to stay. Do you think our business is Govt. funded? U thought U already taken rest, why to pay till night only. Good going. Well I will highlight you guys on FB with video where my statement will be proved & truth will come out. We are 100% friendly & UR 1 friend was praising us till last, only U 2 girls attitude problem...

Location is really good but staff were awful.. We weren't given a mattress,slept pretty much directly on the wooden bed frame. Owners said they were still waiting for the new mattresses to come but I don't think they ever will. When I complained they gave me 30 baht witch was more insulting then anything. Would never stay there again. I would recommend oasis hostels 5 mins down the road.

Once you came we told you about the fourth floor mattress and other floor mattress difference. About 30 Baht I am sorry I don't want to insult you at all. You asked for the discount, we already given the discount to you in the beginning and this was in addition. I apologies for the inconvenience. If you remember your friend was happy while he stayed in the same room. Some people like hard mattresses some not. But assure you that once you will come next time, it will not be a problem. Regards!

Really nice staff, forgot to give me my key deposit. When i asked for it they immediately remembered me and helped me out. Really nice people. Soft mattress. I was happy! :)

Thanks for your stay with us. We never forget Sir, what happened if you remember that U came for checking out & request to get the change of THB 1000 from us, we don't have that moment, suggest you to take from outside. You left key & left quickly. Later you came & as we remember that you hadn't taken ur key deposit back, we refund you the same as a part of our duty. :) We are really grateful that you appreciate everything. Thanks a lot to you and we will wait for your further stay with us. RGDS

Had a great stay here! The dorm was very comfortable and I slept like a baby, nice to come to after a long drive from Chumpon. The staff were very helpful and friendly, try helped me find the post office, pharmacy, an directed me to the skytrain. Due to poor planning I only had a bit of money an they even let me use some of my deposit to buy some much needed food. A great stay, would recommend it for sure! :)

We are thankful to you for your stay and for wonderful review. Such reviews boost us a lot to give better services. Best Regards!

The hostel stank really bad. It was a mixture of incense and cat pee. When someone is taking a shower also water floods into the toilet rooms right next to. That is, while being in the restroom you feed might get wet. Offer breakfast for all people! Not only for those who havent booked online. That is a typical rip off.

About restroom/Water first complaint in 5 years. If U have breakfast in ur online booking, most welcome. if not included; there should not be any complaint like u saying. Walking Guests, paying full amount to us, includes breakfast. But online bookings sometimes having promotion sometimes not. There is no rip off at all. First study the stuff carefully and then review. Incence gives good smell and about cat pee this I will check rather the fact we don't have any cats. Thks for ur stay. Regards

We booked 3 beds in a 6 bed female dorm. When we arrived the woman gave us 2 keys for the female dorm and one key for the 12 bed mixed dorm. This was completely unacceptable and she was very stubborn with us. Also the key she gave did not match the locker under my bed, making it unusable. Additionally, their post on hostelworld says breakfast is included, however when you arrive at the hostel there is a sign saying hostelworld is wrong and breakfast is NOT included. Rude & unprofessional staff.

Extremely Sorry for the inconvenience to you Madam due to the appointment of new staff member. Due to this reason she already loss her job. I assure you nothing will go wrong in future. If you are coming next time, please do email us; I will make special package for you. Regards!

The property has claimed to give breakfast but when asked about it The staff had tried to tell us it's extra charge and also there are several charges that are written in The small comments after you book but are not mentioned prior to booking The room was over bookd and two girls ended up sleeping in the same bed

The breakfast time is 8.30 am to 11 am. So why you need to ask; if it is in your booking you are welcome to have it. Why to complain like this? Which charges you are talking about, please email me. Everything is clearly mentioned in HW and other online booking sites.

The hostel is a good choice to stay in Hanoi. The location is close to the river and all the good restaurants in the old capital. It is quite smal but the rooms are really nice. Unfortunately the fans are really loud so we couldn't really use them but there are rooms with AC as well. The lady at the reception was great!!! She booked all our tours we always could come back to the hostel to get ready for our further trips. She told us where to go and was so friendly and helpful.

• 6th May 2015

Thanks for your stay with us. About the fans, pls accept my apologies for the same but thanks for your information and now we are on the move to make it better for our present and future guests. We are going to become better very soon as the guests will be able to book their airlines tickets with us. We will look forward to welcome you. Regards!

Good hostel! Rohit and all the staff were really kind! good location. Recommended!

• 6th May 2015

Many thanks for your stay with us and for your wonderful review. We are trying to become more better and the reviews like of yours really boost us to move further. We will love to welcome you in near future. Regards!

the staff were lovely and very friendly and helpful, thoroughly enjoyed my stay and a good location as only 5 minutes from khao san road