Feel At Home Backpackers

• 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand
8.2
Fabulous 597 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 597 Total Reviews
Feel At Home Backpackers Located at 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District
82% 597
13.7618613 100.4980442
    Rooms available

20th May 2016
5.7

The man that welcomed and checked us into our room when we first got there was really helpful and nice. Toilets smelt bad and there were ants in the showers and toilets. We tried to book a minibus to the airport but the man at reception refused to book us one. Unhelpful and rude. He went into our female only dorm and turned all the lights on whilst other people were sleeping and was looking in our lockers and moved our belongings. We won't be staying here again.

• jaydoglol
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
19th May 2016
5.4

Staff are not helpful don't listen Way over priced

17th May 2016
8.0

Very good price, I am a first time traveller and this was my first hostel upon arrival in Bangkok, it is in a good area and very easy to get a taxi to other places in Bangkok. Staff where helpful and friendly. The air con was nice and the wifi was fast. However it was all a little grubby! And you are woken up early by building work and drilling (not the hostels fault) just due to its location

8th May 2016
2.9

I arrived slightly earlier than planned so had to wait a while to check in. When I asked if I could sit down and wait I was told I'm not allowed and they have no beds despite my reservation so I should, and I quote "Get out" there was the offer to sleep downstairs for 150 bhat, but both the "beds" down there were taken so I had little choice. Thankfully warm white hostel across the road let me stay there and I ended up being there he whole time instead. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. So damn rude.

7th May 2016

Very friendly owner, good location (near Koh San Rd) and very fair pricing!

Thanks buddy for staying here and for your given review. We always want that every one feels very friendly here. We are very happy to see that you liked maximum everything here. We would love to welcome you again in future. till the time keep enjoying Thailand and Thai dishes ;) Cheers...

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

Great location, beds were great, rooms were quite spacious, shared bathroom, and the staff was very nice. I would recommend to anyone, especially if travelling alone, lots of backpackers to meet.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

Fantastic little hostel within walking distance to the Khao San Road and lots of good temples. Really friendly staff, and make sure to say hello to the owner's dog!

1st May 2016

Feel at Home is exactly what it sounds like, unless your home is like Khao San. A little off the beaten path, Feel at Home is close enough to Khao San if you want to get into that but far enough that you can avoid it easily. After a few days of fighting our way through Bangkok Feel at Home was a welcome refuge with no partying and respectful, quiet backpackers looking for a place to chill. Clean, large bathrooms, cute decor, and an awesome deck that overlooks a canal and offers a great view.

• Israel, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
5.4

Nice location, very clean, room alright but bed not comfy at all. Air con only at night, the wifi works only when you complain for it but the tv downstairs is nice. There is no kitchen and no restaurant even though it's written.we booked a bus with the hostel that never came so do it by yourself and don't count on them.

Well thanks for your stay with us. Sorry to know that you were not happy. Wifi works perfectly but once it reach its limit of connections, it stops to take new connections, Once you tell us about it, we reset it & takes only 30 seconds maximum that you can be connected. About Restaurant yes we have but not in use till May 2016 end due to some reasons. Kitchen we never mentioned that our guests can use it so makes no sense of this statement. About Bus, yes it is by chance happened and we paid you 100 baht extra for the taxi to go the bus station and can go from there, May I ask you why you didn't mentioned this in your review? But never mind, it's okay !!! thanks for your stay with us again and enjoy the best of Thailand. :)

28th Apr 2016
7.4

The hostel itself was in a good location and the dorm was pretty spacious with no bunk beds and lockers under the bed. The staff were really unhelpful though. They told me I could print there and both times I actually went to the desk to do it they told me come back later. I also had very inconsiderate partiers outside of and within the dorm which I know is not the hostel's fault but wasn't ideal for me.

Thanks for your stay with us. Sorry that my guy was not able to get you the prints as because of refilling of new toner in the printer but my dear friend this doesn't mean that we are not friendly. Rest thanks for your understanding about the hostel activities etc., Keep enjoying Thailand. :)