Feel At Home Backpackers

• 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok, Thailand
8.2
Fabulous 583 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 583 Total Reviews
Feel At Home Backpackers Located at 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 218 Charkrapong Street, Turnbon Talardyord, Pranajorn District
82% 583
13.7618613 100.4980442
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016
4.3

The worse hodtel where i have been. The comments were good. I don't understand why! Not clean.the shower stink. Freezing cold in the bedroom. One night a girl went out and the staff pût another girl un her bed (same sheets of course) When she came back at 2 o'clock am sHe didn't have a place to stay any more. They said that she didn't say she wanted to extend her stay...the check out od at 12 and she was there at 8 PM so they knew very well she stayed and she did say it. Unbelivable..

• Israel, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
5.4

Nice location, very clean, room alright but bed not comfy at all. Air con only at night, the wifi works only when you complain for it but the tv downstairs is nice. There is no kitchen and no restaurant even though it's written.we booked a bus with the hostel that never came so do it by yourself and don't count on them.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
7.4

The hostel itself was in a good location and the dorm was pretty spacious with no bunk beds and lockers under the bed. The staff were really unhelpful though. They told me I could print there and both times I actually went to the desk to do it they told me come back later. I also had very inconsiderate partiers outside of and within the dorm which I know is not the hostel's fault but wasn't ideal for me.

• AleVV
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016
6.0

The location and cleanliness were good, however the facilities of this Place are old.. the bed is really uncomfortable (I slept in the 8 dorm because they mixed my reservation ). They don't provide any useful information or help. They charged me 30 Bath when I check in as "service fee" plus the key deposit telling me that they were going to return the money if I leave the hostel before the check out time, however... when I did the check out (6am) they didn't return all the money. Bad staff.

Well, I accepted our fault and apologies for it. But you too please understand that sometimes in the hostel/Guest Houses it might can happen. About 30 baht it is clearly mentioned in the hostelworld so you should not complain for this issue. If there is any other problem, you are welcome to contact me via email; I promise I will take immediate action on the same. At night time, there is a guy who is still a trainee and it is clearly mentioned at reception, so while understanding this please help him in becoming better. Thanks again and have a great time in Asia. Cheers :)

• Frankie2407
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The common area was really cool and people were always in there. The rooms were clean. I would stay again but when they did my laundry the detergent hadn't been washed out completely and my clothes were hard, but it washed out with water.

Thanks for your stay and for your given review. We are very happy that you was satisfied with your stay here. It really helps us to move forward. Have a great further trip to Thailand/Asia. :)

• jackbeaunier
  • England, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Had a nice stay here, the staff are really nice and always happy to help with any enquiries, rooms are a nice size and its a great location just 5 mins from khao san road. Even during Songkran you could still sleep easily!

Thanks for your stay with us and your review makes us happy to know that you was satisfied while staying here. It really boost us with energy and motivates us to move for the next review like you. I wish you very happy further journey. Stay well and happy; we love to see you back once you will be in Bangkok. Cheers :)

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2016
7.4

The place is perfect, however the bathroom is kinda meh. Staff are nice and it's an enjoyable stay.

Thanks for your stay and for your given review. Well apologies that you didn't like the bathroom but you didn't mentioned what you don't like there. We personally think that it is clean and equipment's working perfectly there. Keep enjoying your holidays in Asia, stay well, Cheers :)

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

We are a group of 5 and stayed for 4 night there. The moment we arrived at the hostel, we were amazed because of the mascot they got in front of their entrance! :D The staff were very helpful! They give you information you need around Bangkok! They also very friendly! The room and the toilet was clean too. Most importantly, our locker keys got the address of the hostels in thai language and it helped us many times for us to go back to the hostel. Thank you guys!

Many thanks for your stay and for your review given. Yes this mascot is almost 8 months old now :) Thanks for your nice words about everything. We love to see you next time once you are in Thailand. Cheers till that time :)

11th Apr 2016

Good ac in the dorms. Pretty easy to meet people. Good location.. Close to khao San road but far enough not to hear lots of noise. The workers were nice.

Thanks for your stay and review given. It makes us happy whenever we realize that our guests were happy while staying here. We are trying to make few changes in our hostel which will in action till May 2016 end. And I am sure you guys will love that one. Once again thanks for the same and stay well, keep enjoying :)

10th Apr 2016

Lovely staff. Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Superb location. Would recommend to anyone!

We are very happy that you was satisfied while your stay and recommending us to others. Thanks for the same. Cheers... :)