Feel At Home Reviews

7A, Jalan Pinang, Singapore, Singapore

very basic and spartan. worse than expected. air too cold, fan too high and no control.bed too high and no room to hang around. toilet facility spartan and neglected. surprised this is still operating in today's singapore.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear Guest, rooms are clean and equipped with aircon, beds are standard size as per international standards. If you dont know how to operate Aircon Control and Fan regulator you was welcome to contact Reception. Toilet facility what you need, a clean area where you can get fresh with proper water and toilet paper supply which is already there. You stayed here just for a night and there is area where all other guests sits, smokes, enjoy internet and drinks etc. Anyways, thanks for your stay. Rgds

Very welcoming staff, perfect location for us and nice room. Thanks for everything!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your stay. You was very polite and gentle. We are very soon going to open in POLAND at Krakow. Hope to see you someday there too. We already are in Bangkok very near to Khao San Road. If you are going there please mention about your stay with us in Singapore and grab the discount :) and welcome drink. Once again thanks for staying with us.

Thank you Feel At Home for having me in your small sweet hostel like home. It was a great experience to stay there. Friendly and most helpful staff I ever seen before. I really felt very safe and the location was greaaaaaaat. Thumbs up.

• 6th May 2014

The bathrooms are disgusting and smell like mothballs. The entire hostel smells like mothballs. We had rain water leak through the ceiling and onto our bed. The rooms fit the bed and that's it, despite what the pictures lead one to believe. The description said they had free coffee all day however when I asked for a coffee in the afternoon one day the one owner freaked at me and told me there was only free coffee until 11 am. Location is great though right by Little India and shops.

A strong smell of cleaning made ​​me nauseous. We could wash all our clothes again after leaving the hotel, even the unused clothes who were in our bags. But worst is my first experience with bed bugs. In contrast to the description on the internet there was written 'guaranteed no bedbugs', but I saw one and had a lot of bites on my body.