Feel At Home Reviews

7A, Jalan Pinang, Singapore, Singapore

Very welcoming staff, perfect location for us and nice room. Thanks for everything!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your stay. You was very polite and gentle. We are very soon going to open in POLAND at Krakow. Hope to see you someday there too. We already are in Bangkok very near to Khao San Road. If you are going there please mention about your stay with us in Singapore and grab the discount :) and welcome drink. Once again thanks for staying with us.

Thank you Feel At Home for having me in your small sweet hostel like home. It was a great experience to stay there. Friendly and most helpful staff I ever seen before. I really felt very safe and the location was greaaaaaaat. Thumbs up.

• 6th May 2014

The bathrooms are disgusting and smell like mothballs. The entire hostel smells like mothballs. We had rain water leak through the ceiling and onto our bed. The rooms fit the bed and that's it, despite what the pictures lead one to believe. The description said they had free coffee all day however when I asked for a coffee in the afternoon one day the one owner freaked at me and told me there was only free coffee until 11 am. Location is great though right by Little India and shops.

A strong smell of cleaning made ​​me nauseous. We could wash all our clothes again after leaving the hotel, even the unused clothes who were in our bags. But worst is my first experience with bed bugs. In contrast to the description on the internet there was written 'guaranteed no bedbugs', but I saw one and had a lot of bites on my body.

Pay attention on cleanliness

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Dear Guest at the time of renovation some cleanliness part sometimes matters as you have seen few rooms were under construction and many workers working having sand, cement, blocks etc. so please do understand that part. Still we apologies for the inconvenience. Renovation already finishes and everyone enjoying the new stuff now. Regards!

Room had no window, bathroom and toilets were always wet, included breakfest was just toast and jam. Otherwise location is great and masal tea is excellent:)

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Slovenia

Great location: easy access from the airport and very close to the main bus terminal. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful except for the girl on the night shift who would hardly talk to me. But i think i heard her cry on the phone so i don't want to judge.. the rooms are tiny so i was glad that there weren't more people as my bag nearly took up all the floor space. Also not really a common area to meet others but there is a seating area outside which is really nice.