Feel Inn Reviews

No.2 Ci Qi Ku Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

The hostel is quite well located, 10 min by feet to forbidden city. Staff was open-minded and helpful and spoke good english. The bathroom was a bit dissappointing I´d rather call it a shower with integrated toilet and basin and it also had a smell that lingered over the whole room. For me, the hostel was totally Ok for two nights, but you should not expect to much from the room!

• 16th Aug 2014

It;s a nice place for who with low budget and backpacker. I can easily get public transport on the main road, and there are lot of mini market.

Staff were completely useless (huge surprise as everyone reviewed them as great). The same girl was on through the duration of our stay and she was so unhelpful and unfriendly. Half hour away from tian anmen square was good but the metro is so good in beijing I'd stay somewhere further away and nicer. The toilets were disgusting, shower right beside the bin full of smelly toilet paper If you have to stay at least get an ensuite, but I wouldn't recommend it

15-20min walk to closest train station which is right across from Tiananmen Square and the south gate of the Forbidden City. Stayed in private room for 4 nights and on 4th night spotted two cockroaches in bathroom. Internet did not work during my entire stay except for the lobby computers. Offer tours of most but not all Great Wall sites and acrobat, opera shows. Staff was generally helpful but lack of English speaking skills of some receptionists could be frustrating at times, Wolf was great!

Awesome place! Loved the free internet and VPN as well!! Friendly staff, good food and quiet.

The hostel is very well located, it's a good stay for sleeping, having a shower and then discovering Beijing. The only problem is the fact that there are only two restrooms for six rooms. And the restrooms are small rooms containing the toilet and just above the bowl: the shower head...

Supernice and helpful staff. Location best possible in Beijing. Nice and cosy bar. When I come back to Beijing, definately will stay there.

Dormitory is too small for having 5 beds inside.

Our taxi driver from the airport had some difficulties finding this place, perhaps directions could be better. Besides this everything was great. We were able to walk to a lot of places like forbidden city and the night market. Subway station is close by. Loads of places to eat nearby as well. Room was basic but we are not complaining for this price in this location. Staff nice and helpful. Hostel has a bar to lounge around in with a cold beer which was nice.

Great location! The staff were friendly and helpful. A little expensive for the standard of rooms but well worth it for the location.

Stayed at the Feel Inn and was very happy with how friendly and accommodating the staff were. Definitely one of my better hostel experiences.

• 30th Jun 2014

This hostel will get you by but is a little subpar. The bathrooms are usually always musty and wet. That is because the shower is right over the toilet and they never really dry out. Also, we left some things in our room when we checked out and we called in to get them the next day and the staff denied them being there. I think they were being dishonest with me.

It is located in a walking distance to Tiananmen and Forbidden City and 10 min. walk to Wangfujing subway station. I can say the staff was quite friendly but I think it is a bit expensive for that hostel as the rooms are quite small and you need to bring your own soap, shampoo etc.

Great staff, very kind and great English. Rooms wasn't cleaned the second day which made the bathroom very smelly. The hot water didn't work in our shower and the water pressure made showering difficult. But the location was fantastic and the food great!

• 22nd May 2014

"Feel Inn" is the best hostel I've stayed in China.The location is Perfect-a few minutes walk to Forbidden City, Tiananmen Sq, WangFuJing shopping street, Donghuamen Night food market(alive Scorpions and strange foods), metro station, museums, parks and all major attractions.The reception staffs(Wolf, Joyce and Anna) are professional, friendly, helpful and speak English well,the price is unbeatable in central Beijing,I'll come back again and recommend to fellow backpackers . Henry (Iceland)

• 21st May 2014
  • Iceland

The location was great! Walking distance to Wangfujing, The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the subway station. We had a standard twin room, the little window faced into a dark area though and they had a light they turned on during the day to imitate sunlight. My phone did not get any reception inside the room and I missed a lot of calls during the time that I was staying there. Overall, for the location and price it was not too bad.

Great place, well located in the center of Beijing, 5~10 minutes by walk from Forbidden City. It's a dynamic team, they proposed nice breakfast, cheap dishes and drinks. They can organize some trip to famous places at a good price. That's why I recommend you to go there, we were 3 persons and we had a perfect 3 beds' room. Thank you Feel Inn for this amazing stay in Beijing!

• 30th Apr 2014

Few streets away from forbidden city and subway. The staff very helpful especially wolf and Joyce. Did tour of wall from here and bar had sports on tv as well as good choice of food. Would definitely stay again if back in Beijing. Only 2 mins from night market, have to try food there. BTW forbidden city closed on Mondays

Formerly the Sunrise Hostel, this is a great hostel located 15 mins walk from the metro and the Forbidden City/Tiananmen Square. Dorm was cozy with bunkbeds and locker. The 2 shared toilet/shower rooms were very clean. Good wifi and 2 free pcs in reception. Cafe was ok but a bit expensive. Not much communal space but ideal if you are sightseeing all day and just want a nice quiet place to sleep. Also has ensuite private rooms.

I have stayed at this hostel many times and always will. It is under new management now, he's a friendly man, but some of the former staff is still there. They're always helpful and do as much as they can to make your stay comfortable. Wolf once took me to the dentist when I had a toothache. They always welcome me even though I'm sometimes not the easiest person to deal with (read: drinks too much). Anyway, I'll be back there again on my way home. See you soon! jim