Feel Inn Reviews

No.2 Ci Qi Ku Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Staff very polite, value excellent and location within walking distance of Tian'anmen and Forbidden City. This was my second stay there and I would definitely recommend it for travelers.

FANTASTIC!!! The staff were amazing. Great bar, computers were free and weren't busy. Facilities were very clean. Internet was fast and they had everything I could have asked for in a hostel : )

• 19th Nov 2014

Dorm room a bit cramped but excellent value

Thanks for your rating ,All the best !

If it will your first time visit Beijing . This hostel would be difficult to observe due to inside a alley especially u arrive at night, however it is very nearest the main attraction in Beijing , staff is excellent and help me a lot . U can take the bus 82 which outside the hostel and go to the Olympic directly , bus station name is 東華門, I think this hostel is not bad if u are a soso person

Thanks for you suggesting ,we can not change location of befor ,but we can try our best to make fun for every guest ,we are really thank you gave us good memerises her ,good trip !

Enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Leona. The food in the restaurant was excellent and good value for money-worth trying something here. Tour recommended to us to Mutianyu is a must do. Only downside is the noise. Due to type of building its very echoey so can hear a lot out in the corridor but that shouldn't put you off. Some people just don't understand about being considerate to others. Enjoyed our stay. Thank you

Thanks for your rating ,we are really happy to meeting you here ,hope we can meet next time,you gave us a lot of good memerises ,all the best ,good trip !

i did arrive at a peak season, but we were basically in a storage cupboard. we were on the first floor (ground floor) and the windows just had a thin wire covering, and the 'safe lockers' could be opened without a key (made of cheap tin). We were paying twice what we would usually expect for a two-bed room in beijing, especially with shared bathroom. The shared computers basically had no internet, and the shared shower was just a showerhead over a toilet. Good breakfast places nearby though!

Amazing location, great staff, clean, great value for your money!

The Feel Inn is really noisy, always somenody yels at the doorway! Also the matress are horrible, I wouldn't name matress! Just the location is quite cool!

Thanks fir your advice ,we will try our best to do , I am sorry about that someone spoken loundly outside and it inpacted your rest ,we will be carefully in next everyday .thanks again !

We got there in the evening and noticed it's not like any hostel we have stayed in so far, it lacks the atmosphere of a hostel, it's more like a cheep hotel. The rooms were not clean, very small (specially the shower/ toilet that were kind of mixed). There was no toilet cover, they forgot to put it before we came. We decided to leave early in the morning but did't got all the money back. There are much better and fun eras you should stay in, this one is not recommended.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Thanks for your evalautes,we will get better infuture ,this is a new hostel ,we have a lot of thins to rebuilt ,hope you ave next chace staye here ,I am sure , we will never let you down ,thanks so much ,all the best !

After reading some of the negative reviews I really have to question what some peoples expectations are. We had a great stay. Pros. Central location, quiet, great staff, nice bar, have a good range of trips to the Great Wall at a good price, easy walking distance to the major attractions Cons Room was a little tired, beds a bit hard, toilet smelt a bit but hey you're a traveller on a budget, get over it. There are a lot worse places

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your comment,At the same time thank you for your support to us.so we need to do better in other ways.thank you

Need to improve the hostel cleanliness. I saw a blood stains on my friend bed sheet, also toilet cleanness. Furthermore the map show is not so accurate. As we follow the map given using Duanku Hutong, the people might go confuse on the T junction. So I suggest to use Pudusi Hutong that more straight forward way to hostel. Just remember after forbidden city east gate> police station opposite to Pudusi Hutong sign board and public toilet board>pass the garden >hostel

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your comment。We feel sorry for our mistake, washed the sheets changed when the new guests are coming .and the clean staff should not watch that .Thank you for your advice to us

Great hostel, good food and very friendly staff! =) I will defenetly stay there if i go back to Beijing. *thumbs up*

The location of the hostel is nice and a close walk to tourist attractions. Although if you go into the Forbidden City it is a 30 minute walk back to the hostel from the exit. The room was a bit dirty and only had one window that lead to another room (weird), and we stayed for two nights but they only gave us enough toilet paper for one day. Overall it was decent for the price and a good location.

Thank you for your comments,and because some guests to waste it, so please ask the reception .

Some of the staff speak extremely poor english, which led to unnecessary and lengthy discussions when we wanted to check out earlier. Our room didn't have a window. Worst were the facilities: Two toilets and two showers for the entire hostel. Additionally, a shower and a toilet were in the same stall, which meant that if two people were taking a shower at the same time, nobody could use the toilet and vice versa. Generally, the toilets/showers were not clean.

Hello. Thank you for your comments.Our room is limited, so there can be no other place can take a bath, if you are definitely not in the same time。thanks!!!

This place is in a good location its about 15-20 min from Tiananmen Square/Forbidden City, but its more like a little hotel then an actually hostel. They do have computers you can use for free and a little bar area, but I didn't see too many dorm like rooms, and the lounge area was a single couch. Now if you need somewhere to sleep in between visiting things then its a great place. If you want a place to meet other travelers and to hang out with people then maybe somewhere else would be better.

The hostel is quite well located, 10 min by feet to forbidden city. Staff was open-minded and helpful and spoke good english. The bathroom was a bit dissappointing I´d rather call it a shower with integrated toilet and basin and it also had a smell that lingered over the whole room. For me, the hostel was totally Ok for two nights, but you should not expect to much from the room!

Instructions for the shower would have been helpful as we spent the first two showers cold without realising we had to plug in the boiler. However whenever asked, staff were eager to assist which was incredibly helpful! The location was very convenient to both sites and the subway which made travel around Beijing much easier - overall a great hostel!

I thought everything was fine. The bathroom was smelly but that is what you get with the plumbing in China. Just had to make sure the holes to the drains were covered. Toilet paper needs to be real. It was like gauze paper. We thought that was what the paper was like in China until we went to a different city and it was softer there.

• 11th Aug 2014

It;s a nice place for who with low budget and backpacker. I can easily get public transport on the main road, and there are lot of mini market.

it is ok but you can find better hostels for a cheaper price (i tried several during my trip)