Feel Inn Reviews

No.2 Ci Qi Ku Hutong, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

All good! Great location, good staff, everything works.

i had a nice stay at feel inn. the hostel lacks a bit a common room just to hang out and meet other travellers. but the little bar/restaurant is very nice. i chose the feel inn cause it was so close to the forbidden city, and in terms of that the location is really great. there is also a street with many shops and restaurants very close, as well as the metro station. value for money was awesome.

The Feel Inn was excellent and although I only stayed for 3 nights they were very helpful! Great value and I would recommend to everyone.

TERRIBLE stuff, I was in trouble and they were absolutely unhelpful, especially one of the ladys...

When we return to Beijing in a week we would Love to stay at the Feel Inn again!

• 21st Jul 2015

The Feel Inn is perfectly situated to one of the main shopping areas of Beijing and is only a ten minute walk to a number of subway stations which makes it perfect to settle in quickly and get into the rhythm of the city. The staff were very pleasant and welcoming and always prepared to help you however they could. I would definitely recommend the feel inn to any would be travellers. Stones throw from tianenmen and the forbidden city.

Very basic room, in a good location but little atmosphere and our window in the room didn't shut, leading into a back ally. The staff are helpful but not to polite. Not very welcoming.

The WiFi was terrible, but staff were friendly.

I always stay at this hostel. The owner and the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. Alex, whose English is very good, took me to the hospital for a minor problem but he waited there with me the entire time. The location is unbeatable; any time I'm in Beijing I stay at the Feel Inn.

Good location, cheap and basic hostel, tours provided were good and reasonably priced. Staff were helpful. Rooms were quite dusty and the bathroom was very small.

Location is nearly perfect - just a short (for Beijing) stroll from the Forbidden City - and it's the strongest asset of this hostel. The rest is average to good. We were there out of season so not really much were going on.