FeelGood Hostel Tallinn Reviews

Kaarli Pst.11, Tallinn, Estonia

feel good? more like feel bored. such a pity this hostel has all the raw materials to be excellent but of the 6 staff members that were "working" only two were semi capable of helping. the staff seems to be more interested in hanging out with each other than even pretending to care about their guests! one of the staff members, Marius, would even ignore my girlfriend if she asked him something ! literally the only recommendation he gave us was Kompressor (which is amazing to be fair).

• 18th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere and friendly helpful staff, probably the best thing about the place. The rest is nothing special.

Great staff :)

Not enough showers, those that were present were in a very poor condition. Internet only worked in one side of the Hostel and no lockers in the room I stayed in, was left to stand out in the rain for 10mins before anyone let me in. Rooms were full of litter. However it was cheap and the locaction was great.

In general a very good stay, the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. One small issue that both me and my friend caught athletes foot from the showers

• 28th Jul 2015

Overall, I wouldn't stay here unless you are after a certain travel experience. All guests have to remove their shoes when going in - I have no objection to treating a hostel like a home but my home has clean floors and the bins are emptied (unlike here - 4 days overflowing!). Staff were disinterested and overall unhelpful - didn't give me a map or any information when I checked in, or show me the facilities. Close to town and has block out curtains for the light which is good.

Every second meeting the staff said Hello.