FeelGood Hostel Tallinn Reviews

Kaarli Pst.11, Tallinn, Estonia

The staff did not care for the most part. They were just rude. It felt like they did not want to work at any time. For example when asking for a bread for the breakfast an employee walked into another room yelling "Joder!" in Spanish (a word that we were perfectly able to understand because we speak that language) to the other employees. The hostel was not taken care off either: broken lamps, urine in bathrooms etc.

It's difficult for me to rate this hostel because during the two nights I was there I had very different experiences. The first night was terrible. This hostel has purchased the creakiest, loudest beds possible so each time you or your roommate moves it is announced to the entire room. Additionally, the walls must be thin because there were multiple times I could hear word-for-word conversations in the hallway. The second night was completely different and it was quite as a mouse.

Loved this hostel, could not ask for more, especially not the price you pay! Excellent!

• 8th Jun 2014

I enjoyed my stay there. I've done my check in late and everything was ok. The hostel is really close to the old city about 5 minutes walking. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is simple but ok. I recommend this place.

• 28th May 2014

Awesome stay at this hostel! Great price, amazing staff, good location!

Basically ok, but.. After my first stay there I left a really very positive review, I was happy with this hostel, so I came there again on my way back. The last time I wasn't happy at all! Sorry for saying that, but it's getting worse! F. ex. - the door from a cupboard in the kitchen was broken. Within 3 weeks nobody was able to repair it. The staff is helpful, but they use the hostel as a base for going out partying and smoke (guess what). One night no sleep cause of some really drunk guests..

I stayed at the feel good hostel just 4 days, but after a few minutes I felt like I was at home, among friends that I know for my entire life. It was my birthday and they organized a party. They were kind, gentle and the place is gorgeous. There is a nice cozy living room where you can chill out and the city centre is 3 minutes walking. If you want to go to Tallin Feel Good Hostel is THE place where you want to stay. Thanks to all the stuff for this amazing experience!

When i got there there was NOONE TO OPEN THE DOOR!!! I COULDNT GET IN THE HOSTEL FOR SIX HOURS (from 8-14) even thou I called the provided phone a few times but noone answered, and i rang the bel, for a long time, about half an hour! I couldnt leave my stuff or go in, even thou it says checkin is 24/7!!!, HALF OF MY DAY GOT WASTED!!!! VERY VERY UNCARING AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Excellent! A great atmosphere, good breakfast, and a cozy living room to take a nap. Helpful staff. Recommended!

Was a bit hard to find but i guess that was my own mistake. Just stayed one night, if I ever come back tot Estonia I will surely stay here again! Great atmosphere and good location!

You guys are the best!

Hostel with the best atmosphere I've ever been to! It was like a shared flat, could spend all day talking to people there. Great staff, they helped me a lot, nothing was a problem. It was just a very relaxed stay. Definitely will come back when I'm in Tallinn. Highly recommended!

For this money I think that is good place to stay;)

I stayed there only one night, but boy, what a night it was! The vibe, the people were amazing! The party lasted till 7 am, so I didn't have a chance to actually sleep in my bed, but the rooms, hallways and bathrooms seemed pretty clean. Liquor store next door, cheap food all around. Nice kitchen with fridge, if you wanna cook your own meals. The common room is the perfect place to chill in the afternoon and then start warming up for the night. Awesome, crazy staff, keep it up!

Perfect atmosphere! Felt like in exchange people dormitories :) Great and friendly stuff and long term guests!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

Thank you, Ieva, for kind words, pleasure was all ours to have you here! :)

The staff was the best part!

• 31st Mar 2014

Pros: The free laundry is a big plus for backpackers. Location is great. Cons: Not very fun atmosphere. Staffs are not local people (just there for working holiday), did not give useful advice.