FeelGood Hostel Tallinn Reviews

Kaarli Pst.11, Tallinn, Estonia

Location is very good, close to Tompea and Solaris shopping centre. The room itself was ok, nothing special but at least clean. Unfortunately it was very noisy because of the window facing the main stree. Oother guests were smoking right below our window and we had to close it very often not to inspire tobacco smoke. There were only 2 toilets upstairs for many people and only 1 (!!!) working (but flooding) shower. Staff is living in the hostel what is strange. Generally not recommended.

Dear Bogumila Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback, it is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. We apologize for the facilities problems you had while staying at the hostel. We are handling the situation to improve the stay of our future guests. Regarding the staff living in the hostel, it is very common in many hostels around the world considering they come as volunteers for a short period of time. Sincerely FeelGood hostel

The staff were very friendly but also a bit disorganized.

Hi Andrew Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it very much and we apologize for the staff being disorganized while your stay at FeelGood we are working on it. Sincerely, FeelGood hostel

First of all: DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL! The pictures and the description will fool you. It's hard to describe how bad this hostel was: bathrooms were not cleaned for at least 3 nights, our room was very dirty when we checked in, the staff didn't care for the costumers at all, they sleep on all of the sofas on the common area and some of them don't speak english (they are not locals). Directions from the bus station were wrong, walls are cracking and the floor was coming out. DO NOT BOOK HERE!

Had a wonderful stay! The staff here is very friendly and helpful, and the hostel had a fun and welcoming atmosphere. It is also at a great location being only a short walk from Old Town!

Worst of all the hostel where I was. Everywhere is very dirty. The toilet is always the smell of urine. We saw a mouse in the toilet! And if you open the window, you can not sleep because of the noise of passing cars (hostel on the 1st floor next to the road). Staff is not up to you any work, they live in this hostel and throw parties for their friends. If you want to have a rest, you will definitely not here.

The staff did not care for the most part. They were just rude. It felt like they did not want to work at any time. For example when asking for a bread for the breakfast an employee walked into another room yelling "Joder!" in Spanish (a word that we were perfectly able to understand because we speak that language) to the other employees. The hostel was not taken care off either: broken lamps, urine in bathrooms etc.

It's difficult for me to rate this hostel because during the two nights I was there I had very different experiences. The first night was terrible. This hostel has purchased the creakiest, loudest beds possible so each time you or your roommate moves it is announced to the entire room. Additionally, the walls must be thin because there were multiple times I could hear word-for-word conversations in the hallway. The second night was completely different and it was quite as a mouse.

Loved this hostel, could not ask for more, especially not the price you pay! Excellent!

• 8th Jun 2014

I enjoyed my stay there. I've done my check in late and everything was ok. The hostel is really close to the old city about 5 minutes walking. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is simple but ok. I recommend this place.

• 28th May 2014