Feeling Sevilla Hostel Reviews

c/ Imaginero Castillo Lastrucci, 8, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

Too noisy

Would have been nice if there were locks on the doors and bigger lockers for your bags, but overall wasn't a bad hostel.

everything quite good... the only problem was that it wasn't cleaned enoght

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Argentina

we booked yet for the end of januari, so it will say:its very ok

Very nice place, me and my two friends shared a 14 mixed bed room during the new years season and didnt have any problem. The room was pretty quite and clean, and we had our own bathroom there. The bathroom had really nice and hot water but everytime made a mess because the water didnt have enough space to go away. The breakfast was the only part I didnt like, very poor...

I have been several times in this hostel and liked it before, but this stay was really bad! The staff was incapable of everything, they had problems with check-in and told us wrong things about the hostel conditions. The room was dirty when we arrived and the bathroom also was quite disgusting (and cleaned by a gipsy lady who also slept in our room). But to add something good, the breakfast was ok and even longer available then it was supposed to be and the shower was really strong and hot.

This hostel is great value. The building is very very nice and newly furnished. It was very clean and tidy. Great facilities and friendly staff. Good location. Thanks

Very nice atmosphere! Mainly rooms with many beds! Pretty quiet despite I slept in a 16person-dorm!

• 31st Oct 2013

The hostel is perfect! The only really small thing is that I couldn't catch internet in the room and the common area is not in the same building of the rooms, but really a great hostel! Thank you