Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

we had an amazing tapas and sangria night, staff people are very kind! Excelent ubication and all, I recommend 100%! :)

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Uruguay

Had a lovely time. The staff were extremely helpful. The room was nice and clean. The atmosphere was very pleasant.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Israel

This hostel was amazing! All of the staff were so friendly that it felt like home. The rooms were nice in comparison with other hostels I've stayed in. Although it's located pretty far out of the city center, the price and the atmosphere make up for it. It's also right next to a metro stop, which made it easy to get everywhere each day. I'd highly recommend it!

Wonderful hostel a few metro stops from city center, great staff, good vibe and hot water in the shower. What else to wish for?

Phillip went the extra mile and helped me get last minute champions league quarter final Barca tickets, ie helped me fulfil a childhood dream. He also organised social dinners for the travellers and outings to local bars. As a result I booked 2 extra nights. Superb!! Will highly recommend to my friends

All the staff were very friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, especially was very clean. The supermarket was just near the hostel, so I could easily buy some food. If I have an opportunity to visit Barcelona, I will difinitely choose this hostel.

this was a great hostel to stay at! the staff was incredibly nice, the facilities were great and the people we met there were really cool. the only downside is that it was about an hour and a half walk from the main "touristy" bit of barcelona - but it was about 10 mins from a metro stop (but that was a little spendy). overall, we had a great time and would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a nice, friendly place to stay in barcelona!

• 30th Mar 2014

It is really super and very comfortable hostel! All the staff members are very cheery and friendly! Besides it is not far from the metro stantion!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

Great staff! Very nice and warm. The location is away from the centre but in a nice relaxt neighbourhood. Had a great time chilling out and working.

It was a real pleasure to stay in the Feet Up Garden Hostel. The Hostel makes you Feel like coming home. It is a cozy place With lots of kind and funny people. Thanks for giving me A great stay and let the good times roll!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Hungary

Awesome place to stay, just 5 minutes walk from the next metro station! Nice tapas bars around! I forgot my brand new cellphone and they shipped it to my homeaddress within a few days! The garden is perfect for a drink in the evening or breakfast in the morning! A supermarket with really everything you need is just a short 5 minute walk away around the corner, closing every day at 9pm

I wouldn't change a single thing about Feetup Garden House Hostel. This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I have to say I was impressed by the cleanliness and security. Thanks to the amazing staff for creating an ambiance that shaped my entire experience in Barcelona.

• 20th Mar 2014

Nice location. You feel yourself as a local in Barcelona. Safe, easy to access to anywhere into the city center. really cool and helpful staff! Really chilled atmosphere.

This is a great place with an amazing staff. Everyone is wiling to help with a great attitude. The place is a little far from town center but its not that big of a deal. Metro station is a couple of blocks away. I've stayed here twice and it was nice to come back and be remembered. If you like a relaxed atmosphere with great people, this is the place. Highly recommended.

I was reluctant to book this hostel as it's on the outskirts of the city. However, it's really quick and easy to reach on the metro so don't be put off by the location. It's a pleasant and friendly hostel and I enjoyed staying here.

Great place to relax and meet people to have fun with. My favorite hostel so far in the 1.5 months I have been in Europe. I will be going back soon, no questions asked.

Really good hostel if you want to relax, great building. If you want to be around the center prepare to spend a couple half hours in the metro.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

The staff were an eclectic group of brilliant, wonderful, interesting people. They were so lovely and helpful. The facilities were good - kitchen with lots of utensils, nespresso machine, computers and free wifi, very cheap beers in a vending machine. I have no complaints at all, it was a bit of a trek into the city but that was so outweighed by the positives, and by the easy 5 minute walk to the metro line that it didn't matter.

Everything was great. The house is beautiful, the atmosphere very lovely, the service great, the people, who work there very, very helpful and nice, which makes you feel like at home! Great! Keep on being such a lovely hostel with such a lovely staff!!

It's out of the city centre, which is a great thing for those over 19 years old! this was a super hostel with exemplary staff who simply couldn't have been kinder. The place has a mature, open and kind atmosphere which is hugely helpful in getting the best from Barcelona. Thank you so much!