Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is really excellent, it's so pretty and you can find everything you need for a comfortable stay. The staff is awesome, helpful and friendly giving you the all information you need about Barcelona.

• 7th Nov 2014

This is my second stay in this hostel, and I will come to it again in the future. It is the most comfortable home away from home.

Everyone shares the same bathroom. No matter what room size you get. Too many people to keep it clean. It smelled and was dirty. It is far from the main city/beach. The staff was so sweet and helpful. The wifi was really good

Hi! Thank you for your review. Just tell you that we have some privates rooms and dorms with bathroom. The rooms without bathroom share the other 5 bathrooms that we have, we check them every hour, we will check them even more to keep them more clean. About the location, we are in the city, not in the center (15 mins by metro) because we want to give a different Barcelona experience. Thank you! =)

I loved the Feetup Garden House, and would love to stay in it in any future stay in a hostel in Barcelona..

That was great time! Barcelona is incredible! I like the hostel. All are great! Staff are beatiful! I wish come back!

Realy good place. Convenient location. Very friendly staff. May be I'll stay again

I highly recommend this hostel and would totally go there again!!!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Hostel was cozy and friendly. Away from the hustle and bustle of busy Barcelona. Definately a quiet atmosphere, which I enjoyed. The kitchen facilities were great and a grocery store right around the corner. Easy access to city centre by metro. Hostel extremely easy to find.

The price was really good but, it was really far from the city. Stores around the hostel closed very early. I would not stay here if I'm coming to Barcelona to see the city.

Hola! Thank you for your review. Just tell you that we are in the city, not in the center because we want to offer a different Barcelona experience, we are in a local, safe and green area, with 2 different metro lines 5 mins walk (blue and green, the main one), in 15 mins you are in the center. All stores in Barcelona close at the same time- this is not because of the area. Thank you!

i had a great time there,reccomend it for single travellers, so easy to meet people, i had a great time there. Location better at wknds when metro goes later. chilled out place, would stay there again :)

Quite OK place in a quiet neighbourhood.

Really helpful and friendly staff members, even the manager was very social. A very nice atmosphere making it easy for solo travellers to meet new people. Definitely recommendable :)

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

This was the very first hostel that I stayed it.. It was amazing. The staff was incredibly helpful and he even outlined a map and helped me with the metro and directions! I highly recommend this hostel. The only thing was it was a little out of the way but the metro was quite easy considering I've never used it until I went to barcelona!

I have stayed here before and always my first choice when visiting barca. I love this hostel, the staff are amazing, it's so chilled out with lots of outdoor space to hang outside. Location is great, right next to metro central line, in a quite part of barca so you can escape the hustle and bustle but also has shops and bars . Hostel is a old big building clean and really homely, it's just perfect!! Love it!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The fact that there was a laundry service was very useful too. The staff were helpful in providing directions as well. A fan was also provided in the room. Whilst basic, this hostel is good value for money and I would stay here again.

• 6th Aug 2014

Great, always ready to help staff, relaxed atmosphere, peaceful garden, well situated and comunicated with the city.

Really nice atmosphere, the kind of hostel which attracts open-minded backpackers! What about the staff? Just royal welcoming! See ya

• 2nd Aug 2014

Wonderful, relaxing hostel.

This is the best hostel I've ever been to! It's cleaned daily, bathrooms and common area always shining. The garden is beautiful, with a great hammock. The staff is so helpful and Felipe was such a great host! He made us feel like family. If you want a place to meet fellow travelers, chill out and relax, and come home to peace right outside the city, book now! Seriously you can't beat the quality for the price. Definitely my set hostel home in Barcelona. Thank you Felipe, and Garden House team!

• 31st Jul 2014

This place was great! Only drawbacks were location, outside of the city center (15-20 minutes to get there by metro), and the amount of outlets in the room, there were 4 outlets in a 6 person room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3