Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Nice ppl, chilled, clean, a bit far from the city central tho ... Good enough for the price :)

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Pros: Close to supermarket, metro stations, and natural Barcelona. Hot showers, well stocked kitchen, free towel Cons: Lockers located outside of bedrooms, dirty shower caddies, small common area frequented mostly by the people who work there, not great for meeting people, not enough closed pins for hanging laundry, no oven.

There should be rooms with dorms bed that is just for men

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Great place to stay. Rooms are very spacious, bathrooms clean and it's very easy to meet other travellers. There's a metro station 5 min away, so getting to the city centre is more than simple. Shout out to Felipe - you're amazing ;)

This hostel is a very nice and charming little hostel. If you like small hostels in local areas it is absolutely recommended!

Great and helpfull staff, everything was very clean and the atmosphere was cool! (nice hammock in the garden) Is not in the city center, but the main metro line is 5 minutes walk. I had a good time

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Uruguay

I stayed here several times while we visited a friend of mine who live in BCN. The hostel is so nice with good atmosphere, perfect staff, confortable beds, clean bathrooms. The area is very pacefull close to everything by metro. Therefore, you have many places to child or just take sun in the terrace. I highly recomend this place and I will go back for sure.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Staff exceptionally friendly and felt at home all of the time while there. Highly recommended if you like to be away from the centre of the city and love peace and quiet

The hostel is really excellent, it's so pretty and you can find everything you need for a comfortable stay. The staff is awesome, helpful and friendly giving you the all information you need about Barcelona.

• 7th Nov 2014

This is my second stay in this hostel, and I will come to it again in the future. It is the most comfortable home away from home.

Everyone shares the same bathroom. No matter what room size you get. Too many people to keep it clean. It smelled and was dirty. It is far from the main city/beach. The staff was so sweet and helpful. The wifi was really good

Hi! Thank you for your review. Just tell you that we have some privates rooms and dorms with bathroom. The rooms without bathroom share the other 5 bathrooms that we have, we check them every hour, we will check them even more to keep them more clean. About the location, we are in the city, not in the center (15 mins by metro) because we want to give a different Barcelona experience. Thank you! =)

I loved the Feetup Garden House, and would love to stay in it in any future stay in a hostel in Barcelona..

That was great time! Barcelona is incredible! I like the hostel. All are great! Staff are beatiful! I wish come back!

Realy good place. Convenient location. Very friendly staff. May be I'll stay again

I highly recommend this hostel and would totally go there again!!!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Hostel was cozy and friendly. Away from the hustle and bustle of busy Barcelona. Definately a quiet atmosphere, which I enjoyed. The kitchen facilities were great and a grocery store right around the corner. Easy access to city centre by metro. Hostel extremely easy to find.