Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

It's always a pleasure to come back to this little gem in Barcelona. Staying here is never a disappointing experience since the staff is awesome, rooms spacious, bathrooms clean, but above all you get a really great, relaxed atmosphere.

Friendly staff, located in a quiet neighborhood which was easy to find via the metro.

It was such a nice experience, wonderful hostel, especially loved the hammock. Very friendly staff, I had a really nice time. Thanks

I really felt welcome by the staff, such a great place that I would like to go back for a longer stay.

We thought it was great. We liked the location and the energy of the staff

• 1st May 2015

Great hostel with good atmosphere!!

My friends and I enjoyed so much our stay at this hostel! The staff there is just so amazing! Alreay looking forward our next trip in Barcelona!

• 24th Apr 2015

Friendly staff, good value for money, overall a great hostel, only drawback being its distance from the city center.

The staff was really fun and helpful with where to go and how to get there. If you are a lone traveller I really suggest this place for meeting new people.

• 20th Apr 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Located in a safe residential area but easy to get to my metro.

It was great to return to the Garden House after a few years! It still has the special vibes as always...feels like home.

Very friendly and helpful staff. I recommend !

• 5th Apr 2015

A good place to stay in Barcelona!!! I recommend it...!

• 2nd Apr 2015

I loved staying here!!! The staff was awesome and super helpful, met a lot of cool people, and the vibes were just super chill. I would totally recommend this place to anyone who's coming to barcelona! Can't wait to return!!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Really good, really nice people, really nice atmosphere

Awesome PLACE!!! Great and helpful staff You can spend hours in the garden at the Hamac. Nice neighborhood

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Lebanon

It's pretty far from the city.. But there is a metro nearby so it doesn't really matter.. The manager is really nice

Good place

Staff is lovely and so helpful with making your stay a pleasant one. The communal space is nice for making friends. It's quite a distance from city center, but forced me to get very comfortable with the metro so I didnt mind it. I really enjoyed my stay here and recommend it!

• 21st Mar 2015

Had a great time at the yellow nest. The staff are extremely friendly and outgoing. There is a metro station very close which allows easy access to all of the sights and to do's around the city. The only problem I encountered at the hostel was the spotty WiFi, but the staff are doing everything they can to make the necessary improvements. shout out to Jamie and who was an absolute beauty. I'd definitely stay again.