Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was great! Really easy to meet people in the garden area and the hammock was awesome! The only con (which some consider a plus) is that the hostel is quite a bit out of the main city centre/tourist attractions. So you are easily on the metro for 20 minutes to get to main areas. If this doesn't bother you, book this hostel NOW! The staff, security, and facility are superb!!!

Absolutely LOVE the garden. If you yawn for a quiet and relaxing break from the bustle and hustle of central Barcelona, this is the place.

Great place to go if you want to relax. Not really a party hostel. Beds are comfy, showers are good. Only a short walk to the metro station, and a 15minute ride into the city. Supermarket is only about 50 metres away. Highly recommended if you are looking for somewhere to chill out. And the staff are awesome!

• 9th Jul 2014

Great hostel, very friendly staff and a beautiful garden!

I had a perfect stay, the staff is amazing and very helpful. The location is a bit remote, what is perfect if you are looking for a laid-back holiday :) Amazing garden and rooftop terrace!

Really chilled hostel. Pretty good wifi. Good location because it's close to a train station.

Only was here one night. Not a great location. Mix of young and old folks. Wasnt much socializing at night. Also have to be quiet after a certain time. As a solo traveller, wouldnt come here again

Really nice place to stay, when you are looking for a peaceful place not in the center of Barcelona. Great terrace, staff and garden. I will come back for sure! :-) Greetings to everybody, especially Filipe, who I didn´t see to say goodbye when I left. :-* ;-)

Friendly and helpful. small kitchen for property size. 3 dorm shower tray fills up too many bugs

• 23rd Jun 2014

far away from the city

Hola! Thanks for your review. Just wanted to tell you that we are in the city, but not in the center because we want to offer something different to our guests. We are in a local area with good local food and cheaper than the center. The metro from the hostel is 5 mins walk and then is just 15 mins to the main street, with the same metro line. Thank you!

It was a nice and chilled out hostel in a nice quiet area. When I stayed there didn't seem to be any other solo travellers. I seemed to be the only english speaking guest so it was difficult for me to make friends. But I guess this isn't your fault who books in! I haven't stayed in many hostels but in my previous hostel the room was cleaned daily, but it wasn't cleaned once here, during a 4 night stay. The garden area is really nice, and had a handy vending machine outside my room.

Loved staying here. Attracts great people. Great staff who are friendly and helpful. A bit out of town but close to train station. A lot cheaper to shop out there. Local prices not tourist prices. Awesome terrace to over look the view of the neighboring flats and hills. So relaxing up there. Would stay again!

Great Hostel! lovely place, amazing staff! had a really great time thank you!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Spain

I really loved my stay here. It was out of the city which is what I wanted but was easy to get to and from town on the train. Lovely garden

• 13th Jun 2014

Loved this hostel. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, staff always prepared to help with a smile on their faces, awesome terrace and garden. Atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxing and metro station is 5min away. Highly recommended.

Fantastic hostel. Amazing staff, especially Audrey, who were always willing to answer questions and give us many useful tips about Barcelona. The area is a little bit outside but more than perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun on the terrace and garden. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms spacious. I would definitely recommended this hostel.

Had a great time in Barcelona thanks to Sarah, Audrey and Martina!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Feetup Garden House is a great place to stay! The staff are such amazing people, it blows me away. I received a huge amount of help during my stay, way more than expected! The whole place is such a comfortable and fun environment to be in. Nice location and easy metro to the centre, always clean, great value for money. I really can't say anything negative. This hostel became my home for many reasons and hands down I will return!

• 8th Jun 2014

A fair way from the centre but only 5 mins walk from the excellent metro means this is no problem. Staff very friendly and helpful, hostel is kept very clean, and is very well organised and run. Breakfast, an additional 2.50, is OK but needs more fruit and variety as everything is very sweet. Beds a bit noisy if person in the bunk above you is restless! Relaxed and friendly atmosphere makes this a great place to stay. I would definitely stay there again.

Great atmosphere; laid back. Shower sucks. It gets very hot without A/C!! Far from the action and not exactly close to the metro either. Relaxing place and fair price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4