Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Realy good place. Convenient location. Very friendly staff. May be I'll stay again

Hostel was cozy and friendly. Away from the hustle and bustle of busy Barcelona. Definately a quiet atmosphere, which I enjoyed. The kitchen facilities were great and a grocery store right around the corner. Easy access to city centre by metro. Hostel extremely easy to find.

The price was really good but, it was really far from the city. Stores around the hostel closed very early. I would not stay here if I'm coming to Barcelona to see the city.

Hola! Thank you for your review. Just tell you that we are in the city, not in the center because we want to offer a different Barcelona experience, we are in a local, safe and green area, with 2 different metro lines 5 mins walk (blue and green, the main one), in 15 mins you are in the center. All stores in Barcelona close at the same time- this is not because of the area. Thank you!

i had a great time there,reccomend it for single travellers, so easy to meet people, i had a great time there. Location better at wknds when metro goes later. chilled out place, would stay there again :)

Quite OK place in a quiet neighbourhood.

Really helpful and friendly staff members, even the manager was very social. A very nice atmosphere making it easy for solo travellers to meet new people. Definitely recommendable :)

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

This was the very first hostel that I stayed it.. It was amazing. The staff was incredibly helpful and he even outlined a map and helped me with the metro and directions! I highly recommend this hostel. The only thing was it was a little out of the way but the metro was quite easy considering I've never used it until I went to barcelona!

I have stayed here before and always my first choice when visiting barca. I love this hostel, the staff are amazing, it's so chilled out with lots of outdoor space to hang outside. Location is great, right next to metro central line, in a quite part of barca so you can escape the hustle and bustle but also has shops and bars . Hostel is a old big building clean and really homely, it's just perfect!! Love it!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The fact that there was a laundry service was very useful too. The staff were helpful in providing directions as well. A fan was also provided in the room. Whilst basic, this hostel is good value for money and I would stay here again.

• 6th Aug 2014

Great, always ready to help staff, relaxed atmosphere, peaceful garden, well situated and comunicated with the city.

Really nice atmosphere, the kind of hostel which attracts open-minded backpackers! What about the staff? Just royal welcoming! See ya

• 2nd Aug 2014

Wonderful, relaxing hostel.

This is the best hostel I've ever been to! It's cleaned daily, bathrooms and common area always shining. The garden is beautiful, with a great hammock. The staff is so helpful and Felipe was such a great host! He made us feel like family. If you want a place to meet fellow travelers, chill out and relax, and come home to peace right outside the city, book now! Seriously you can't beat the quality for the price. Definitely my set hostel home in Barcelona. Thank you Felipe, and Garden House team!

• 31st Jul 2014

This place was great! Only drawbacks were location, outside of the city center (15-20 minutes to get there by metro), and the amount of outlets in the room, there were 4 outlets in a 6 person room.

I met my family in this hostel, the vibe is so nice that everyone becomes part of this family in one second, true travel spirit and sharing with awesome people. I dont mind that is a little far away from centre because the description says that: a nice hostel to chill and remain in peace. But also perfect to know people and go to party.. What I mean is that this was my best experience so far.. Cheers

Really cute little hostel! Very chill, love the garden. Location not wonderful, about ten minutes walk to the nearest metro stop. But other than that, lovely and laid back staff and nice, well equipped kitchen. Rooms were cramped but mine had a balcony which was lovely.

The staff of the hostel is great! The will provide you a help, great atmospehere, company and organize some small parties. The neighborhood is calm and quite so if you are tired, the garden will be aperfect place to have a rest. You will get here everythning you need. It`s a perfect place for all travelers.

I loved staying in a place that was not right in the centre of town. It was easy access, but you felt like you were getting away from things a bit. The garden, terrace, etc were wonderful.

• 21st Jul 2014

if you want a friendly, clean and chilled out hostel this the place for you. the staff are some of the best i have ever met in a hostel. it is a special place where i would highly recommend. nick

This hostel was great! Really easy to meet people in the garden area and the hammock was awesome! The only con (which some consider a plus) is that the hostel is quite a bit out of the main city centre/tourist attractions. So you are easily on the metro for 20 minutes to get to main areas. If this doesn't bother you, book this hostel NOW! The staff, security, and facility are superb!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5