Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Really chilled hostel. Pretty good wifi. Good location because it's close to a train station.

Only was here one night. Not a great location. Mix of young and old folks. Wasnt much socializing at night. Also have to be quiet after a certain time. As a solo traveller, wouldnt come here again

everyone was very friendly. a bit out of the city center but extremely easy to get to by metro. rooms and all facilities were very clean. located in a good neighborhood with local, authentic restaurants.

• 29th Jun 2014

Really nice place to stay, when you are looking for a peaceful place not in the center of Barcelona. Great terrace, staff and garden. I will come back for sure! :-) Greetings to everybody, especially Filipe, who I didn´t see to say goodbye when I left. :-* ;-)

Friendly and helpful. small kitchen for property size. 3 dorm shower tray fills up too many bugs

• 23rd Jun 2014

far away from the city

Hola! Thanks for your review. Just wanted to tell you that we are in the city, but not in the center because we want to offer something different to our guests. We are in a local area with good local food and cheaper than the center. The metro from the hostel is 5 mins walk and then is just 15 mins to the main street, with the same metro line. Thank you!

It was a nice and chilled out hostel in a nice quiet area. When I stayed there didn't seem to be any other solo travellers. I seemed to be the only english speaking guest so it was difficult for me to make friends. But I guess this isn't your fault who books in! I haven't stayed in many hostels but in my previous hostel the room was cleaned daily, but it wasn't cleaned once here, during a 4 night stay. The garden area is really nice, and had a handy vending machine outside my room.

Loved staying here. Attracts great people. Great staff who are friendly and helpful. A bit out of town but close to train station. A lot cheaper to shop out there. Local prices not tourist prices. Awesome terrace to over look the view of the neighboring flats and hills. So relaxing up there. Would stay again!

Great Hostel! lovely place, amazing staff! had a really great time thank you!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Spain

I really loved my stay here. It was out of the city which is what I wanted but was easy to get to and from town on the train. Lovely garden

• 13th Jun 2014

Loved this hostel. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, staff always prepared to help with a smile on their faces, awesome terrace and garden. Atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxing and metro station is 5min away. Highly recommended.

Fantastic hostel. Amazing staff, especially Audrey, who were always willing to answer questions and give us many useful tips about Barcelona. The area is a little bit outside but more than perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun on the terrace and garden. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms spacious. I would definitely recommended this hostel.

Had a great time in Barcelona thanks to Sarah, Audrey and Martina!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Feetup Garden House is a great place to stay! The staff are such amazing people, it blows me away. I received a huge amount of help during my stay, way more than expected! The whole place is such a comfortable and fun environment to be in. Nice location and easy metro to the centre, always clean, great value for money. I really can't say anything negative. This hostel became my home for many reasons and hands down I will return!

• 8th Jun 2014

A fair way from the centre but only 5 mins walk from the excellent metro means this is no problem. Staff very friendly and helpful, hostel is kept very clean, and is very well organised and run. Breakfast, an additional 2.50, is OK but needs more fruit and variety as everything is very sweet. Beds a bit noisy if person in the bunk above you is restless! Relaxed and friendly atmosphere makes this a great place to stay. I would definitely stay there again.

Great atmosphere; laid back. Shower sucks. It gets very hot without A/C!! Far from the action and not exactly close to the metro either. Relaxing place and fair price.

I wish I stayed longer but I only needed a hostel for one night. I traveled throughout Spain for over 2 weeks and this hostel, by far, was my most pleasant experience. Location was 'good' instead of 'excellent' because you may need a metro to visit various spots in Barcelona. That being said, I also really liked the tranquility associated being that far out of town. I mean...what hostel doesn't get cudos for having a hammock in their yard. The staff is excellent.

Was really good spend some nights at the hostel. Very comfortable and nice localization. People that works there are really nice and kind. The rooms are comfortable and also the bathroom. There is a area outside where I could relax and enjoy the sun! The Metro station is near and easy to get there!

The staff was very accommodating to my needs they recommended an amazing organic market up the street where I had the best cod of my life! Train station is close by 15 mins to Barcelona. Young atmosphere, very kind.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed!! The atmosphere is cool, chilled, colourful and familiar! I would choose the hammock and the roof top terrace as the best places of the house to have a drink and a good chat!! Very interesting people around!! Felipe and his team were amazingly helpful and friendly! Muchas muchas gracias!! I am coming back for sureeeee ;) P.S. They have fresh oregano planted at the garden!!! Yammiiiiii =D

• 4th Jun 2014