Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Great atmosphere; laid back. Shower sucks. It gets very hot without A/C!! Far from the action and not exactly close to the metro either. Relaxing place and fair price.

I wish I stayed longer but I only needed a hostel for one night. I traveled throughout Spain for over 2 weeks and this hostel, by far, was my most pleasant experience. Location was 'good' instead of 'excellent' because you may need a metro to visit various spots in Barcelona. That being said, I also really liked the tranquility associated being that far out of town. I mean...what hostel doesn't get cudos for having a hammock in their yard. The staff is excellent.

Was really good spend some nights at the hostel. Very comfortable and nice localization. People that works there are really nice and kind. The rooms are comfortable and also the bathroom. There is a area outside where I could relax and enjoy the sun! The Metro station is near and easy to get there!

The staff was very accommodating to my needs they recommended an amazing organic market up the street where I had the best cod of my life! Train station is close by 15 mins to Barcelona. Young atmosphere, very kind.

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed!! The atmosphere is cool, chilled, colourful and familiar! I would choose the hammock and the roof top terrace as the best places of the house to have a drink and a good chat!! Very interesting people around!! Felipe and his team were amazingly helpful and friendly! Muchas muchas gracias!! I am coming back for sureeeee ;) P.S. They have fresh oregano planted at the garden!!! Yammiiiiii =D

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Thank you for your kindness. Very lovely hostel

LOVED IT, you guys are awesome. Thank you for helping make my visit to Barcelona so special. Mucho luz y amor :)

• 28th May 2014

I loved it here, such a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.Theres a great character to the hostel. The staff are really welcoming as well, made my stay in Barcelona a very enjoyable one. Its in a very nice neighbourhood and its only a short trip on the metro away from the city centre. I will definitely be back here one day.

• 26th May 2014

I only have positive things to say about my stay at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's tucked away in a really safe and local area of town. It's really easy to meet other people at this hostel, as there is a common area, kitchen and amazing outdoor area. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here! Cheers :)

It didn't really up to my expectation, one of the staff happened to be cold and not responding (but there were other staff which are much more friendly and helpful). And I happened to stay in the room close to the reception which is kinda noisy until midnight. It would be a nice hostel if it is located closer to the city center, but I do expect more when it is a bit further away.

Great hostel in nice neighborhood with an easy 10 minute Metro ride into the center. Staff were really nice and helpful.

• 20th May 2014

I was trilled with my stay at the garden house. Jyst entering the place and you all ready felt a warm and homy feling. Was met by curiosity and upen arms by the receptionist Sarah, and my stay continued to stay that way. I only have positive words about my stay at the feet up garden house.

• 16th May 2014
  • Denmark

It's a bit far from the city, but very easy to go to on the meto. Sarah is awesome at the front and knows lots. Loved the roof taras.

This hostel was a fantastic stay! The staff was the absolute best we came across in Europe's hostels. The place was clean, safe, and in a good area. Other guests were friendly. Only problem was that this hostel is about a 30 minute commute into the center of town and there was nothing around it. It didn't bother us in the end because we just needed to plan ahead each day. Would recommend to any traveler!

Lovely location and very sweet people, helpful and friendly staff! We loved the terrace outside. Only drawback was the squicking bunkbeds - they squeek with every move you make! Maybe thightening the Ikea screws will help?

• 14th May 2014
  • Meamax
  • Norway

Great Hostel in a safe residential area. It's only 5 minutes from the metro. The staff was outstanding! Will stay here again.

The hostel is outside the city, so it is a long way to go home, but quiet. Our room had a great balcony and we love this luxury in a hostel - very great! The breakfast could be better in my opinion, then I willingly pay more for it.

Friendly staff! Good environment. A bit of a trek to the city center but close enough to the metro for easy access to the city center.

• 11th May 2014

For single room , it is located at first floor , actually outside main building. There is self-vendor machine for 24 hour service. BUT it is very noisy!!! it really bothers peaceful atmosfere and hard to sleep at night !!!!! Breakfeast is too simple with slice dry bread.

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. A few minutes away from the metro station.