Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Great place to relax and meet people to have fun with. My favorite hostel so far in the 1.5 months I have been in Europe. I will be going back soon, no questions asked.

Really good hostel if you want to relax, great building. If you want to be around the center prepare to spend a couple half hours in the metro.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

The staff were an eclectic group of brilliant, wonderful, interesting people. They were so lovely and helpful. The facilities were good - kitchen with lots of utensils, nespresso machine, computers and free wifi, very cheap beers in a vending machine. I have no complaints at all, it was a bit of a trek into the city but that was so outweighed by the positives, and by the easy 5 minute walk to the metro line that it didn't matter.

Everything was great. The house is beautiful, the atmosphere very lovely, the service great, the people, who work there very, very helpful and nice, which makes you feel like at home! Great! Keep on being such a lovely hostel with such a lovely staff!!

It's out of the city centre, which is a great thing for those over 19 years old! this was a super hostel with exemplary staff who simply couldn't have been kinder. The place has a mature, open and kind atmosphere which is hugely helpful in getting the best from Barcelona. Thank you so much!

The guy Fellipe helped us so much during our stay. The staffs are great and friendly. Love the hammock hanging outside, love the place, love the way the staffs treating us like family :)

Organized hostel. the staff is helpfull but has to be increased ( just one person to take care of a big hostel ). Cold bedrooms with thin blankets. Good neighborhood and external common area usefull during the summer.

Everything was perfect. I would point out one single thing: Providing with a simple map of nearby streets would be very useful. Thanks a lot!

Loved it as it was just outside centrum in the nice quiet and safe neighbourhood and easily reachable with metro. Clean rooms, commonrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Brilliant, helpfull and kind staff. Will return on my next travel to Barcelona and recommend it to my friends. Must be really nice during summertime with an own garden and large windows.

Staff is helpful in general. But the room is a bit cold, I took the carpet from another bed after informing the front desk, and the next day, a notice is put on the wall : don't take carpet from other beds. Well, if it wasn't so cold, I wouldn't have to.

Hola! We are sorry to hear your cold nights continued. Please understand this was not our intention. To clarify, the sign was posted prior to your experience. Had we known your first solution did not work, we would have been happy to provide as many blankets as needed (or raised the temperature). We do apologize for the misunderstanding, but do know that we wish the best for you.

My experience at Feetup Garden was amazing. The staff is full of wonderful people who are open and willing to help at every turn. The prices are very agreeable, the hostel is spotless, and the lockers are free! I can not wait to return to Barcelona and stay there again!

The hostel was super clean. Great staff.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Nice and clean hostel. Room a bit cold in winter and loud music at the reception/atria are a stepback in my opinion.

This hostel is outside of the main downtown which it made it feel more like I lived in Barcelona. It was so easy to hop the transit to get to anywhere I wanted to go. Special thanks to both Philipe and Kristien for making my stay great… helping me with maps, transportation and sights to see.

• 23rd Nov 2013

It was a very pleasant stay there, the atmosphere was very friendly and familiar, the staff was very helpful and welcoming. I felt like home. I liked it very much! Thank you for everything!!! :D

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Hungary

Staff were very kind and the hostel was very clean. Nice location in a safe neighbourhood. Thanks to Beth and Felipe!

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Bulgaria

The service and atmosphere of the staff was excellent! A very friendly place that I will certainly visit again :)

This is a wonderful hostel and beautiful location. The staff are great and went out of there way to tell me feel at home and answer my questions about Barcelona. Wonderful experience and will visit again.

I had a great time with the staff. The rooms did not close on their own though, and people tended not to close the rooms properly, so my items that didn't fit in the locker were more vulnerable. The common area was alright, not a tonne of fun or room to sit though. Breakfast was boring, glad there was a kitchen so I could make my own.

We've been traveling around Europe for eight weeks and this is by far the best hostel we've stayed at. We came here sick, running 100 degree Fahrenheit fevers and even though we were staying in a six person room the staff offered to not put anyone else in there with us until we recovered. Although you have to take the metro into the city the location itself is quiet and peaceful, and there's a lovely garden area. The staff I are the nicest people and bend over backwards for you.

• 30th Oct 2013