Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

My partner and I had such a wonderful time here! The atmosphere was outrageously welcoming, everyone would sit in the common room for hours and play cards or chess, just talking and laughing. The staff are the friendliest I've met on my journey so far, and the manager (or owner?) put on a tapas and sangria dinner for everyone one night we were there. The rooftop terrace was beautiful at night looking up at the stars, and the small bedded rooms were great too! Just fantastic overall!

Wow wow wow!!!

Staff members were thoughtful, efficent and friendly.

This place is seriously a joy, the staff is really great, the garden is absolutely wonderful, and in general it is just so relaxing and peaceful. I stayed in a little private room that had it's own entrance and it had a window looking out onto the garden which I loved. All of the areas are kept clean and the vibe is just so relaxing, especially if you have been traveling for a while like myself. The people were very friendly and there was no late night noise or partying which was great for me.

This by far is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. I plan to visit Barcelona again, and this is where I will be staying.

Pretty little Hostel with personality. Charmy staff and good location!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Had a great time during my stay here! The staff went out of their way to make sure everybody enjoyed their stay, the hostel is easy to get to and easy to get around once you're used to the metro, the facilities were clean and convenient and the terrace was absolutely wonderful for an evening in, admiring the view. Highly recommended! Thanks guys! X

• 22nd Apr 2014

I found a few things surprising during my short stay, including the fact that the hostel charges you for everythinggg. Locks for lockers will cost you 3 euros, surfing the internet costs 0.50 euro per 15 mins, breakfast, etc. I've been to other hostels where they have been a lot more accommodating and interested in supplying travelers with small necessities that make a big difference. It's the little things.

Hi! Thanks for your comment Just tell you, we charge for the padlocks because we sell them, then you take it with you; if you want you can bring your own padlock and use the lockers for free, or if you dont have a padlock and you dont want to buy one we have security boxes that you can use for free asking a key at the reception. We have a kitchen if you want to make your own breakfast, and 2 cheap supmermarkets near by. Towels, sheets, etc are free. About the internet, we have free wifi Thanks!

Excellent place and very helpful staff!!!

the room 00 in the garden was too Noisy, because placed at the groundfloor and without isolation, what is a bit annoying because it costs more and it is expected to be quieter but the taff is very kind

Everyone was nice and friendly. The staff was great and always willing to help. Much smaller than the Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel (Barcelona), but it has a nice family ambience about this place. Looks like it used to be a 3-story house that they converted into a hostel. I would definately stay here again. One of the staff (Rladdie), I can't remember her name exactly, but she was great and always helpful!!

Really enjoyed our stay, recommended by another traveller and lived up to expectations. Only drawback was the tin roof when it rained......... so noisy! Otherwise thoroughly enjoyed, miss being there already!

• 18th Apr 2014

My stay at Feetup Garden House Hostel in Barcelona was amazing. The staff was beyond friendly - offering recommendations and nice chats whenever approached. The hostel was clean and provided a relaxed atmosphere during my downtime from exploring this spectacular city. My stay in Barcelona was made all the greater by this choice of a hostel!

This was the first hostel I ever stayed at and by far the best. The staff was extremely helpful, yet not intrusive at all. The entire place was very clean, yet managed to convey a cozy, homey atmosphere. I found the other guests to all be extremely kind as well--though some were students, some were older, some traveling alone, they were all extremely friendly. I liked the location as well--some have said that it's a little too far away from the center of Barcelona, but it's really not too bad.

I was grateful I only had to stay one night here. It's about as far from everything as it is possible to be, which is especially poignant when you discover there are hostels in the main town. When I arrived, there had been a mix-up and my bed hadn't been made, nor the blanket sufficiently cleaned. The bed and pillow were hard, and it was really, really cold in the room. I didn't get much sleep. I would definitely not recommend this place.

Hi!Thanks for your review, your opinion is very important for us. We want to tell you that we`re not in the center because we want to provide you a genuine & different experience than all you can get near Ramblas. We´re in a typical & safe area, with real spanish local food nearby. We have 2 metro lines 5 mins walk, and from there 15 mins to the center. Sorry about the bed issue, we provide you free extra blankets if you ask, we hope to see you again and enjoy the real Garden House experience.

The only thing I was really impressed with was the staff. They went out of their way to help, even with things that weren't hostel-related. The 6-person dorm we were in had a door that did not shut properly. The door was also always left unlocked (I believe this was because not everyone had their own key--we were given one for the two of us). The bathrooms were moderately clean. The hostel is located pretty far from the center, but there is a metro stop nearby.

The place has an amazing environment and is far from center, but close to the Metro. I had an excellent time time there.

we had an amazing tapas and sangria night, staff people are very kind! Excelent ubication and all, I recommend 100%! :)

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Uruguay

This hostel had an amazing, home-like atmosphere with very friendly and accommodating staff. The only complaint I could have is that it's out of the way of most sights, but I think the other pros make it worthwhile anyway.

Had a lovely time. The staff were extremely helpful. The room was nice and clean. The atmosphere was very pleasant.

• 8th Apr 2014