Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Great Hostel in a safe residential area. It's only 5 minutes from the metro. The staff was outstanding! Will stay here again.

The hostel is outside the city, so it is a long way to go home, but quiet. Our room had a great balcony and we love this luxury in a hostel - very great! The breakfast could be better in my opinion, then I willingly pay more for it.

Friendly staff! Good environment. A bit of a trek to the city center but close enough to the metro for easy access to the city center.

• 11th May 2014

For single room , it is located at first floor , actually outside main building. There is self-vendor machine for 24 hour service. BUT it is very noisy!!! it really bothers peaceful atmosfere and hard to sleep at night !!!!! Breakfeast is too simple with slice dry bread.

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. A few minutes away from the metro station.

My partner and I had such a wonderful time here! The atmosphere was outrageously welcoming, everyone would sit in the common room for hours and play cards or chess, just talking and laughing. The staff are the friendliest I've met on my journey so far, and the manager (or owner?) put on a tapas and sangria dinner for everyone one night we were there. The rooftop terrace was beautiful at night looking up at the stars, and the small bedded rooms were great too! Just fantastic overall!

Wow wow wow!!!

Staff members were thoughtful, efficent and friendly.

This place is seriously a joy, the staff is really great, the garden is absolutely wonderful, and in general it is just so relaxing and peaceful. I stayed in a little private room that had it's own entrance and it had a window looking out onto the garden which I loved. All of the areas are kept clean and the vibe is just so relaxing, especially if you have been traveling for a while like myself. The people were very friendly and there was no late night noise or partying which was great for me.

This by far is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. I plan to visit Barcelona again, and this is where I will be staying.

Pretty little Hostel with personality. Charmy staff and good location!

• 25th Apr 2014