Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Phillip went the extra mile and helped me get last minute champions league quarter final Barca tickets, ie helped me fulfil a childhood dream. He also organised social dinners for the travellers and outings to local bars. As a result I booked 2 extra nights. Superb!! Will highly recommend to my friends

All the staff were very friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, especially was very clean. The supermarket was just near the hostel, so I could easily buy some food. If I have an opportunity to visit Barcelona, I will difinitely choose this hostel.

this was a great hostel to stay at! the staff was incredibly nice, the facilities were great and the people we met there were really cool. the only downside is that it was about an hour and a half walk from the main "touristy" bit of barcelona - but it was about 10 mins from a metro stop (but that was a little spendy). overall, we had a great time and would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a nice, friendly place to stay in barcelona!

• 30th Mar 2014

It is really super and very comfortable hostel! All the staff members are very cheery and friendly! Besides it is not far from the metro stantion!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

Great staff! Very nice and warm. The location is away from the centre but in a nice relaxt neighbourhood. Had a great time chilling out and working.

It was a real pleasure to stay in the Feet Up Garden Hostel. The Hostel makes you Feel like coming home. It is a cozy place With lots of kind and funny people. Thanks for giving me A great stay and let the good times roll!

Awesome place to stay, just 5 minutes walk from the next metro station! Nice tapas bars around! I forgot my brand new cellphone and they shipped it to my homeaddress within a few days! The garden is perfect for a drink in the evening or breakfast in the morning! A supermarket with really everything you need is just a short 5 minute walk away around the corner, closing every day at 9pm

I wouldn't change a single thing about Feetup Garden House Hostel. This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I have to say I was impressed by the cleanliness and security. Thanks to the amazing staff for creating an ambiance that shaped my entire experience in Barcelona.

Nice location. You feel yourself as a local in Barcelona. Safe, easy to access to anywhere into the city center. really cool and helpful staff! Really chilled atmosphere.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »