Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was amazing! All of the staff were so friendly that it felt like home. The rooms were nice in comparison with other hostels I've stayed in. Although it's located pretty far out of the city center, the price and the atmosphere make up for it. It's also right next to a metro stop, which made it easy to get everywhere each day. I'd highly recommend it!

Wonderful hostel a few metro stops from city center, great staff, good vibe and hot water in the shower. What else to wish for?

Phillip went the extra mile and helped me get last minute champions league quarter final Barca tickets, ie helped me fulfil a childhood dream. He also organised social dinners for the travellers and outings to local bars. As a result I booked 2 extra nights. Superb!! Will highly recommend to my friends

All the staff were very friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, especially was very clean. The supermarket was just near the hostel, so I could easily buy some food. If I have an opportunity to visit Barcelona, I will difinitely choose this hostel.

this was a great hostel to stay at! the staff was incredibly nice, the facilities were great and the people we met there were really cool. the only downside is that it was about an hour and a half walk from the main "touristy" bit of barcelona - but it was about 10 mins from a metro stop (but that was a little spendy). overall, we had a great time and would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a nice, friendly place to stay in barcelona!

• 30th Mar 2014