Feetup Garden House Hostel Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

I really appreciate this hostel! I have booked for one night but I stayed there 2 more nights.. The staff was helpful and nice, and I also met a lot of people thanks to a beautiful atmosphere.

• 29th Jul 2015

Everything is excellent. The staffs are nice and helpful. However, the location is pretty far away from the city centre.

It was so nice to stay in Garden House.. such a lovely and helpful stuff and the enviroment was amazing.. Location is very local and calm, away from the rush of the city what I really appreciated.. If you are looking for the place where you can meet wonderful people and chilling atmosphere, I definitely recommend :)

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

Great hostel!!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Israel

Really nice hostel, friendly vibe and friendlier people and staff. Only issue is that it's miles from the centre, or about a 20 minuetes by subway. Great, just poorly placed.

No air conditioning in the 6 bed dorm, this made the summer heat unbearable.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Really great place to stay, thanks for having us. Something small that could improve the experience is staff proactively suggesting ways to plan your day. Travellers always love a recommendation, and some suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

The staff is friendly and helpful. They made suggestions, answer questions, were flexible and accommodating and let us keep our things there after check out until we had to leave for the train. The only downfall is no a/c, so be warned it'll be warm. It's close to the subway and offered breakfast.

Nice place!! Real laid back has a hammock. Pretty far from the center of the city,. Cool roof top Terrance. Meet some cool people. Not a party hostel, staff make you be quiet by 11. Lockers/laundry available

I loved my stay at Feetup Garden House Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere and ability to meet other travelers was amazing and easy! The outside patio area was a great area to eat some food, while chit chatting with the other people staying at Feetup. I wish it was a bit closer to the heart of Barcelona, but it was only about a 5 minute walk to the nearest Metro, and about a 15 minute ride after that. I would definitely stay here again and again!

• 8th Jul 2015

This hostel made our experience in Barcelona 100x better. The staff was amazing, especially Sophie and Felipe! It makes me want to go back already! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!! It is a little far but the metro is so easy and really close. The atmosphere is like nothing you could get any other hostel, it's great.

Felipe (co-owner) is fantastic. He's very involved in the day-to-day running of the hostel, and befriended the guests. Answers for every question, as well as helpful directions whenever they were needed. About 5 blocks from a metro stop in a residential area outside of city center, it's a great place to relax after a day in Barcelona. Plus 1€ beer in the vending machine doesn't hurt!

The staff were amazing. Ellis, Philippe? (spelling), and Jamaica were so helpful. Even though he wasn't feeling well, Philippe gave me pointers on how to get to where I wanted and what to see. He even stayed an extra stop on the metro to make sure we made it to the bar we were going to. The staff are so friendly, and willing to hold conversations or discuss the culture.

The location is very far away of city centre. It has a garden to relax.

Hola! The hostel is not in the center because we don´t want to be there, we offer something different in a local, quiet, and safe area of Barcelona. And we have 2 metro lines near by, L3 (the main one, in 15-17 mins you are in La Rambla) and L5 (in 10 mins you are in Sagrada Familia) Thanks for your review, we hope you had a good time :)

The atmosphere is great! The staff super helpfull and cheerful! :)

Loved my stay here! This place is a magnet for high quality humans. It's a little out of the way, but commuting to the centre is really easy and cheap. Didn't have a problem with anything besides the heat. Thanks for a great stay Feet Up!

Truly a great little garden hostel far from the city nouises. The staff is really nice, they even socialize and makes fruit punch for the guests each Sunday. You can always find somebody to talk to and guarantied a good time in the outdoor area.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Norway

By itself this hostel is a nice one but what sets it apart is the staff. They really help to build a sense of community among the residents.

• 26th Jun 2015

Wonderful stay! Thanks to helpful and caring staff you guys rule. Filipe was the best host, so hospitable. Don't worry Chester will return soon Orange fingers and all laugh out loud.

• 26th Jun 2015

dont make reservations on phone for us one was mixed up a bit. good place to stay a litlle far from center.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4