Feetup Garden House Hostel Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Booked my initial two nights in Barcelona at this hostel and was very quickly convinced that to book an additional two because the place was so great despite being a little out of town. Great vibe to the place and amazingly warm staff made my stay in Barcelona more than just a sightseeing experience. Made some good friends and appreciated having both a kitchen and movie room

Loved my stay here! Staff is great, everything was clean, and there are many cool places to hang out, including the roof and the garden. Some people have issues with the location because it's a half hour away from downtown, however it is VERY easy to get there. If you like to party past 12am, you myth have a problem with public transport. But it does run all night on Fridays and Saturdays. Highly recommended staying here!

Nice peaceful and restful hostel. Lovely garden to chill out in.

This hostel was great! The staff was really nice and super helpful! It is clear they really want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the hostel and the city. It is a little far from the city center, but it is right next to a metro stop so it is easy to get anywhere you want to go. It is quiet and relaxing, but there are comfortable, pleasant common spaces that make it easy to meet new people! All in all an awesome hostel, I would definitely stay there again!

We booked late noticed which turned into an upgrade. Staff were fantastic, very friendly! Great vibe too. Highly recommend.

Our trip to Barcelona was remarkable. And the start of such impressions was done in the beginning when we achieved the Hostel reception. I would like to express our deepest thanks to Hostel Staff ! Everybody was so nice, calm and helpful in all cases and questions (not only related to acoomodation). You helped us to have a great time in Barcelona! Thank you so much!!!

Feetup was a great place with very friendly staff. It was a bit out of the city but easy to get to via metro. The room I stayed in was very small with a lot of beds and not a lot of room for luggage. The communal bathrooms were not the best but they get the job done. Feetup also will provide fresh towels each day and even a beach towel!! Overall a wonderful experience.

This is hostel was sick, not in sense of physical but I'm the sense of English slang, fantastic. It is safe with security gate and lockers, help was available 24 hours with the reception.The atmosphere was great easy to make friends.Worth will note, if you stay at this hostel although it is not within walking distance of the centre, it is still a great location It has easy access to all of Barcelona via line 3 of the metro about 5 min walk from the hostel... #10/10

This was my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. It's so easy to meet people and there's a lot of outdoor space to hang out. The only thing i would change is that it's a little warm in the room so an extra fan would be perfect!

very friendly staff, a little bit far away from the city centre but have the metro station near. the only thing I would add its an air conditioner in the room. the hot in summer it's difficult to take.

As advertised, the hostel is out of the city. This is a good thing. The metro is easy to use, do not fear. There are two supermarkets close by & a couple of good local food options. There is no AC in the rooms so if that puts a bee in your bonnet you may struggle for zzz's. Also, if you exceed 6 foot in height, you may think you are the main character in the sequel to 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids'. I'd call it 'Honey I Shrunk the Bunk'. By that, I mean the beds are short. I do recommend this hostel.

Great hostel! I loved the laid back atmosphere and the neighbourhood, with all the amazing parks.

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. For me it was not the first time and i would recommended the place to a friend anytime. The staff was really nice with us and tried their best to help you if there was a problem. The manager even buy me a cake fir my birthday so we can all celebrate togeither. It was really nice and it feels like i was leavimg with old friends of mine.

• 4th Aug 2015

I really appreciate this hostel! I have booked for one night but I stayed there 2 more nights.. The staff was helpful and nice, and I also met a lot of people thanks to a beautiful atmosphere.

• 29th Jul 2015

I actually really liked this hostel. The location is a little further than I like to be from the main sites, however it was close to a metro stop. The staff was awesome and made this hostel so great! Bathrooms could be a little nicer, but the atmosphere is fun and I had a great time here! Would stay here again!

Everything is excellent. The staffs are nice and helpful. However, the location is pretty far away from the city centre.

It was so nice to stay in Garden House.. such a lovely and helpful stuff and the enviroment was amazing.. Location is very local and calm, away from the rush of the city what I really appreciated.. If you are looking for the place where you can meet wonderful people and chilling atmosphere, I definitely recommend :)

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

Great hostel!!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Israel

Really nice hostel, friendly vibe and friendlier people and staff. Only issue is that it's miles from the centre, or about a 20 minuetes by subway. Great, just poorly placed.

No air conditioning in the 6 bed dorm, this made the summer heat unbearable.

• 16th Jul 2015