Feetup Garden House Hostel Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel with very comfortable and clean rooms. It is located in a quiet area of Barcelona. I loved the beautiful garden with seats to enjoy sunny day. The staff at the reception was superfriendly and helped me with all my questions. Thank you guys. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Seriously a great hostel even if it's not in the center. It's very cozy, the staff is great and very helpful. Beds are comfortable and if you feel cold everywhere like me, there is extra blankets. The showers are the best! ;D

I loved this hostel! It's in a huge beautiful house with tons of awesome outdoor space including a rooftop terrace. The staff were all super welcoming. It's also very close to a supermarket- perfect for budget travellers. I definitely recommend it!

• 13th Jan 2016

The beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. A bit far from the center of Barcelona where all the action is, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would stay here again.

Came back for the second time, I can just say that it's a really nice hostel, where you can relax and take a break from your crazy time!! Helpful staff that can suggest you what to do and help you to plan your trip. Absolutely recommend it!! Hope to see you again soon Felipe and the scottish guy!! ;)

Everything was great! There is nothing I can complain about it!! specially the staff! everybody treated me really well and they were so nice that we go out everybody together! I had sooo much fun in Barcelona Because of them... if I had stayied in another place wouldnt be the same! Sophie, Lara, Laura, Saf and Rafaela congratulations because you are all amazing! I recommend for everybody deftnelly!

• 10th Dec 2015

Cozy hostel a bit off the citycenter, aprox. 20 min with metro and 5 minutes further walk. Clean rooms, good-sized beds and rooms, great kitchen. Nice common room and garden wih sofas, chairs and a hammock to relax at. Not a party hostel and maybe not the best place I have spent to meet common travellers but a nice place to sleep at, no big roads nearby etc. I stayed at low season so not so crowded, even got a 3-bed-dorm (no bunk beds, liked it!) all by myself :)

The people in this hostel including all the staff were the highlight of my time here in Barcelona. The hostel isn't so large so you get to really know everyone staying there and it felt as if these people have been in your life forever. Even though it was a bit far from the center, it was a great place to just breathe and relax--there's even a hammock outside to just rest in. I miss everyone already! Shout out to the awesome staff: Philippe, Tasha, Saffy, Lara, and Nikki. You have my heart.

One of the best hostels I've been. I literally felt a bit home sick after leaving. Nice and generally relax, fun and mature people owning, managing and visting the hostel and together with the relatively small capacity makes it all feel very nice, easy going and relaxed. Thanks! And even one of the reception ladies checking if a French female vistor (scared of hostels) was doing ok outside the hostel. Couldn't be better. Big plus!! Best, Tom

Fantastic place located in heart of Horta district. You can always meet there travellers from all around the world and spend some time with them in the big garden or terrace or just relax in the hammock. Awesome, friendly and helpful staff, especially Felipe :) It's more than hostel, it's a home. Will be definitely back soon!

Warm welcome. felt the front of house knowledge was lacking as she didn't know where the padlocks were or how to use them. decent breakfasts daily. bit far out from the centre but accessible as close to a train station.

Not a huge fan of the vending machine in the common room but the exceptional staff make up for that, those girls really sold the hostel when I was there

Nice hostel to relax a bit outside of the city center. Sadly there where not many guests because a group rented out the whole hostel the next day. Because of this it seamed a little bit empty.

I really felt welcome at the hostel and the staff were genuinely friendly and helpful beyond the call of their duty... I originally booked in for 1 night but ended up staying for 3 nights... The hostel is easily reached by the metro, which is in itself really good value for money... It is a really peaceful neighbourhood and i felt safe walking on the street at night... i will definately use this hostel anytime i'm visiting Barcelona.

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

Very nice hostel, friendly staff. The two of us had a private room with bunk beds. Lots of toilets and shower rooms. Place seemed moderately busy - there were a few people around. Quite chilled out. Our room had an attached balcony with some nice comfy chairs.

Location is not that good, this is probably the only issue here. You have to take a long Metro ride to get here... also, showers are not really cozy. But everything else was good-to-great =)

The hostel was amazing..the cleanliness, the friendly atmosphere , the little garden outside and the amazingly sweet and friendly staff made my stay memorable.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • India

Good facilities. Don't do proper bedding for some reason and in order to use the Internet you have you are constantly forced to give them your contact details so they can send you marketing rubbish.

Really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were great at giving advice on where to go and the location is great if you won't somewhere relaxed . Will definitely be coming back.

• 26th Sep 2015

A great place to sleep and meet travelers in a good atmosphere! Thank you!

• 19th Sep 2015