Feetup Garden House Hostel Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

Would be good if after 10pm, people in the reception/hangout area and garden could lower their voices slightly to let people sleep but other than that it is a great facility with friendly staff.

I really had a great time at this hostel! It's quaint, with a laid back atmosphere equally suited to chilling or partying. The breakfast was nothing much worth getting up for, but there's a grocery store a block away and a well equipped kitchen so you can cook whatever you'd like. A ways out of the city center, but that was no big deal for me. Would go back for sure!

Everyone is amazingly friendly! I was only there for a short amount of time, but they made me feel like family. The atmosphere of this place cannot be beaten. Also, it's a little outside of town, which I think is actually nice. There's also a station nearby, so you can go anywhere easily in a short amount of time.

• 7th Sep 2015

Very nice place, great atmosphere and friendly/funny people. I loved my stay there, I will definitely go back again.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Albania

The vibe at this hostel and the kind of people that are here honestly changed my whole perspective for the better and changed my solo trip in Barcelona for the better. The staff are wonderful, I'm not sure what the man's name is but he would go out of his way to make me and everyone feel welcome. The location is perfect because it allows you to sit and have a small rest on the metro from the centre but the hostel is right by the metro stop and super easy to find, in a really lovely, safe area

• 2nd Sep 2015

This hostel is great. Out of the city center & quiet, but near the metro which can get you anywhere quickly and easily. Mostly young travelers, love the garden and the staff is so helpful. Clean and comfortable. Would stay here again.

Booked my initial two nights in Barcelona at this hostel and was very quickly convinced that to book an additional two because the place was so great despite being a little out of town. Great vibe to the place and amazingly warm staff made my stay in Barcelona more than just a sightseeing experience. Made some good friends and appreciated having both a kitchen and movie room

Loved my stay here! Staff is great, everything was clean, and there are many cool places to hang out, including the roof and the garden. Some people have issues with the location because it's a half hour away from downtown, however it is VERY easy to get there. If you like to party past 12am, you myth have a problem with public transport. But it does run all night on Fridays and Saturdays. Highly recommended staying here!

Nice peaceful and restful hostel. Lovely garden to chill out in.

Hostel is quite far out of the centre, which was a bit of an inconvenience, but only 7min walk to train station. Nice relaxed hostel good vibe. Kitchen is good.

This hostel was great! The staff was really nice and super helpful! It is clear they really want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the hostel and the city. It is a little far from the city center, but it is right next to a metro stop so it is easy to get anywhere you want to go. It is quiet and relaxing, but there are comfortable, pleasant common spaces that make it easy to meet new people! All in all an awesome hostel, I would definitely stay there again!

We booked late noticed which turned into an upgrade. Staff were fantastic, very friendly! Great vibe too. Highly recommend.

Our trip to Barcelona was remarkable. And the start of such impressions was done in the beginning when we achieved the Hostel reception. I would like to express our deepest thanks to Hostel Staff ! Everybody was so nice, calm and helpful in all cases and questions (not only related to acoomodation). You helped us to have a great time in Barcelona! Thank you so much!!!

I could not have had a better experience. I was able to roam around Barcelona on my own thanks to the wonderful staff. I also met mostly everyone in the hostel and had unforgettable nights. The staff made me feel at home and so did the rest of the tenants. It felt like family. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • India

Feetup was a great place with very friendly staff. It was a bit out of the city but easy to get to via metro. The room I stayed in was very small with a lot of beds and not a lot of room for luggage. The communal bathrooms were not the best but they get the job done. Feetup also will provide fresh towels each day and even a beach towel!! Overall a wonderful experience.

This is hostel was sick, not in sense of physical but I'm the sense of English slang, fantastic. It is safe with security gate and lockers, help was available 24 hours with the reception.The atmosphere was great easy to make friends.Worth will note, if you stay at this hostel although it is not within walking distance of the centre, it is still a great location It has easy access to all of Barcelona via line 3 of the metro about 5 min walk from the hostel... #10/10

I really felt like I was at home in this place, the staff are so friendly and the other guests were great, we all became like one big family. I had so much fun, this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

• 13th Aug 2015