Feetup Garden House Hostel Reviews

Calle d' Hedilla 58, Barcelona, Spain

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Will be returning, highly recommended

This is such a lovely hostel, really friendly and relaxed. I'd highly recommend it if you're travelling alone as it's an ideal place for meeting people.

Good security, good clean facilities, comfortable beds, nice relaxed and respectful vibe, friendly staff and good wifi connection!

Best hostel yet, great hosts, chill yet fun and genuine environment, fellow guest are quality. Want to go back.

A great garden escape 30ish minutes from the center. Metro is super close, and I preferred the relaxed neighborhood. Very clean, secure, good kitchen. Computer and printing. Large supermarket and local vendors around the corner. Staff is so friendly and helpful. They really go above and beyond to make your stay great. I made many friends here, not a ''party'' hostel but people are still down to adventure. Beautiful rooftop terrace. Shower and beach towels. Great value for the price. Stay her

Can't not say this place was amazing! Supermarket and 1 second away metro 3 minutes away. The facilities and staff were amazing. Only downside is that the hostel is 20 min from most tourist attractions... However, that only added to the charm.

We loved our stay at Gardenview! It was the perfect base for exploring Barcelona and also provided us a relaxing atmosphere away from the city centre. It was incredibly quiet at night and we felt very safe in the neighborhood. The terrace was a wonderful place to enjoy wine and good conversation, also a lovely viewing point for sunrises and sunsets. Plus the pillows and beds were super comfortable and they did our laundry for 4 euros. Heaven!

Made me feel right at home! You guys are amazing.

• 21st May 2015
  • toweringtigs

Really desapointing, can't belive they won an award; that's why we chose it. It's really far from everithing, you wont be able to sleep beacuase walls are so thin and staff stays up late playing games; the staff didn't treat us properly; also they ruined our cloths when we paid for the washing service. i felt scamed.

• 18th May 2015
  • Chile

Good atmosphere, good attention. Great neighborhood.

• 11th May 2015
  • Argentina

Such a great hostel. From the minute you enter you can feel a great vibe and it stays with you all days of your stay. The staff is amazing (especially Felipe), rooms always clean and location is in a very charming area. Metro station is located 5min away and it's super easy to go to the city centre. I'll definitely come back.

• 9th May 2015
  • Spain

It's always a pleasure to come back to this little gem in Barcelona. Staying here is never a disappointing experience since the staff is awesome, rooms spacious, bathrooms clean, but above all you get a really great, relaxed atmosphere.

Friendly staff, located in a quiet neighborhood which was easy to find via the metro.

It was such a nice experience, wonderful hostel, especially loved the hammock. Very friendly staff, I had a really nice time. Thanks

Hi all Just taking this moment and energy to write sth down here for Feetup Garden House, simply because they are worth it. First of all the location is amazing, far away from the busy centre, in normal Barcelonean neighbourhood, that gave me the feeling not being a tourist. Besides very relaxed neighbourhood and metro at 5 min walk. Secondly the staff is super, friendly helpfull and always in a good mood. Several facilities and a garden for perfect Lazycation moments. Grtz Bram (Bilbaocyclist)

I really felt welcome by the staff, such a great place that I would like to go back for a longer stay.

We thought it was great. We liked the location and the energy of the staff

• 1st May 2015

Great hostel on the outskirts if Barcelona. Accomodation can be pretty expensive around Barcelona but this one us great value for money! A little way out of the centre but really close to a subway stop do easy to access! Loved chilling out in the hammocks!! Would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel with good atmosphere!!

My friends and I enjoyed so much our stay at this hostel! The staff there is just so amazing! Alreay looking forward our next trip in Barcelona!

• 24th Apr 2015