Feetup Home Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

The staff were amazing, incredibly helpful with anything. The hostel was clean and spacious. The only downfall was that it was so hot whilst I was there and majority of the rooms had no air conditioning so if you were on the bottom bunk with no fan, sleeping was tough! The 12 bed dorm has air conditioning so get in quick and book the 12 bed dorm!

• 24th Jul 2015

This was a really awesome hostel. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if it had air conditioning. We were going through a heat spell and we about died during the night it was so hot and unpleasant. Everything else about this hostel was wonderful though! I would definitely stay again (in the winter).

Excellent Hostel! Value für the money is great! The hostel is equipped with everything you need, its clean and has lockers and fans in all rooms. There are AC-common rooms which is great in summer. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, that makes such a difference! Thanks for that :) Additionally, the atmosphere is nice, party-like and outgoing (for those who like it). Great experience

best hostel i've never been!

The staff was very friendly and the kitchen was nice. After that, my list of positive comments ends. The rooms were scorching hot and the the only offer of relief was a ceiling fan and multiple fans places around the room. After waking up pouring sweat in the middle of the night and being unable to get the adequate sleep needed to enjoy our time in Valencia, myself and the friend I had traveling with me forfeited the rest of our time there and paid for a hotel. The bathrooms were also disgusting

• 22nd Jul 2015

Hello thanks for your review. About the AC, you are right, we don´t have it in most our rooms and for that is not listed in our facilities. As you see we offset it with many fans in the room. The problem is that when you stayed Valencia was suffering a huge heat wave and fans were just not enough. Anyway remember you cancel your booking and we refund your money back. About bathrooms, we clean them every 2 hours, but even with that, sometimes are little dirty till we can clean them again

Very nice hostel, the staff is amazing. I want to thank Daniela, Felipe, Katy, Anna, Federica, Marroana and the manager Carlos for the amazing treatment. I will come back for sure.

I only stayed one night, but the moment I got there I was wishing I could stay longer! within minutes I met new people and the whole atmosphere of this place was incredible. unlike other hostels I've stayed in, the kitchen was always in use, so it smelled amazing come dinner time. although I didn't use the bar they had, there were cheap drinks, which i was promised were tasty. right in the center of the old town, who could ask for anything more?

Amazing location, very clean, and great staff; always willing to help. Especially Anna from behind the reception proved to be a real addition to my stay and to the hostel!

• 19th Jul 2015

great time here! right in the heart of everything and the best atmosphere. everyone is really friendly

Every thing is good but there is not aircon in the rooms. Very hard to sleep. They have massive fans set up, and some are really loud, that makes sleeping impossible

• 18th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

great hostel. the pub crawl was amazing the one night I went. it's in a really cool part of town (although not close to the beaCh). this is one of my favorite hostels in the 10 or so I have stayed

Great hostel, clean, friendly staff, great location. Lots of things to do such as bar crawls and walking tours.

Perfectly acceptable hostel and in a good location right near the central market. Staff were not super friendly or helpful though, wifi did not work while I was there and also the rooms do not have AC, mine only had two small fans which was not nearly enough in 40deg heat. The staff who ran the walking tour and tapas tours were great though and were the only reason the pub crawl was so much fun.

Hi, thanks for your review. I am sorry you did not consider our staff member friendly or helpful. Lucky for us most os our guests disagree. About the A/C we don´t have it in most our rooms, and for that is not listed in our facilities. Usually fans are good enough to keep rooms at a good temperature but is true that during your stay we suffered a huge heat wave and they were not enough. I apologise for that. Keep enjoying Spain!

Very dirty facilities and the lockers were broken in our six person room.

• 15th Jul 2015

Great stay at Feetup! Atmosphere was brilliant and there was someone always cleaning which is always good to see. Very good value for money! Maybe the only criticism I have is there is no logo/sign outside so ended up walking past it several times.

Great place to stay. Great location. Only some rooms have Air conditioning-so be careful when booking because it gets really really really hot. Large kitchen to use. Great wifi. Only downside is that there isn't a great atmosphere with group things like pub crawls. But easy to meet people. Loved my stay in Valencia :)

The staff was awesome, helped you with anything you needed. Always there for you 24/7. Very well run by the staff. Location was great in old town, everything you need there, bars restaurants and sight seeing. Was a little ways from beach,but just a metro ride direct and always an adventure ride to beach right Felipe!!Clean and had fans for every bed, was nice because can be very hot in summer. They have air conditioning in bar and in common area to stay cool. Loved it coming back in Aug.

• 11th Jul 2015

A very traditional youth hostel, easy enough place to stay but nothing all that special.

I had a great stay at this Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it's a very good place for socializing due to the atmosphere the staff is creating. Its location is perfect if you want to explore the old town or go out partying. There are many bars, restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood as well as some of the major tourist sites and museums. I would stay there again.

booked for 1night, stayed 3. more than 100beds, 3 flor with elevator, nice common area, beautiful kitchen (even if maybe too small for a hostel of +100 ppl). friendly stuff and owner. organize free tour and pub crawl (some guest told me didn't worth it). i would stay there again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5