Feetup Home Backpackers Valencia Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

It was definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed. The kitchen is huge and clean!, the bathrooms are big, and they have a cozy lounge room where you can meet other guests and go out. The staff is very very nice and helpful :) And everything is soooo close from there.

• 12th May 2015
  • Mexico

I really liked the atmosphere and Location of the Hostel. There is always a nice tune On the Grund flloor and a smile from the staff. Although the Hostel is far away from the beach it's definetely the Place to be if you're going to spend more Time in the City. You can hire bikes to cruise around and some staff members have a really niCe ideas about what you could do in the greater Valencia region, smalltalk needed ;-)

Huge, but still great hostel. The location is awesome, you can walk everywhere. There´s a big kitchen with enough place to store your food and to cook. I stayed in a spaciuos six bed dorm with a beautiful view. The lockers are big enough for a stuffed backpack.

Nice enough place! Definitely a party hostel. The 16 bed room was crazy hot.

I loved staying in the hostel. Awesome location to check out Valencia. All the receptionist were simply amazing, very helpful in recommending places to go, things to see and restaurants to eat. Also, great atmosphere for socializing and meeting new people. Go and stay there. Next time will definitely stay at your hostel again.

So, honestly, this is a great hostel. Great location, great rooms, great value for the money. However, I have a few suggestions. We had a lot of questions for the staff and they were not at all as helpful or informative as they should have been. Also, the hostel had a large group staying there, I believe it was a teen boys rugby team, and they were horrible, inappropriate, and ridiculously loud. I suggest that the hostel takes care of the noise (at 7am) when they have large groups like this.

We stayed there two weeks and loved it! The staff is awesome, everything is clean, the kitchen is huge, the showers are great and the wifi was pretty good! I do recommend.

Really one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Really professional and good value for the price. I can recommend to stay there while visiting Valencia!

Very friendly staff and good central location. Main dorm is huge though with the level of noise you would expect.

Good stop over, clean rooms and bathrooms, best hot shower I've had in a hostel. Only comment is I wish the beds were more comfortable... Not a good nights rest.

Great hostel. Friendly staff and one of the best I've stayed at in terms of value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay in this backpacker, with the best staff ever Yanisse, Kathy, Carlos, Felipe, Daniela and Lorena !! Met amazing people there ! Probably the best backpacker Hostel in Valencia ! And for the people who where here before now there is a new brand oven in the kitchen !! I definitely recommand this hostel ! And i'll come back for sure !

• 11th Apr 2015

Visiting Valencia was a last minute trip and I'm so glad I chose to stay at this hostel. It was in-between the main cathedral and main markets, and right off the main street - seriously best location!!!! The staff were helpful, bathrooms were cleaned every morning, the lounge area seemed to always have travelers chatting and playing games, rooms had card entry locks, comfy beds, lockers.....yep a pretty decent hostel.

Great place to stay, has everything you could want around the hostel, the place was clean and the environment was great. The staff were extremely helpful in giving us details about the area and they also offer a lot of events if interested. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay!

Home Backpackers is everything a hostel is supposed to be. Friendly staff, walkable location, big secure lockers, enough toilets and showers, great kitchen, even the wifi was decent. We arrived too early to check in, and were greeted by the front desk staff who locked up our bags and welcomed us to drink a cup of coffee and use the wifi in the common area as long as we wanted. One of the best stays we've had.

• 1st Apr 2015

Great location and very easy to find from the main train station. Also very close to the market! The staff was super helpful and friendly.

Not the best I've stayed at. The room wasn't very clean and it also faced the street but didn't have good windows or anything to block out the noise.

The staff were particularly helpful and knowldedgeable. The room was clean and had everything you would expect. The room was noisy but you can't avoid that in the centre of cities. The location is absolutely fabulous - you can easily walk to anything you want in the old city. I'd happily stay here again.

• 27th Mar 2015

Home backpackers hostel was a good experience. It was clean and in a really cool area of the city. The only things I didn't love was the wifi wasn't the strongest, and I would consider the atmosphere there as just "okay." The common areas are kind of boring so it is more difficult to meet other travelers in the hostel. Since I'm traveling alone, that's one of the most important qualities for me. Might check out a different hostel if I go back to Valencia.

Thanks for your review. I think most of our atmosphere problems that you mention has more to do with your arrival date that our fault. You arrived the day after Fallas, our regional festival and both, the city and the staff were almost death that day. Give us another chance to try ourselves if you are back in Valencia, you won´t regret it . And you are the first one to tell something bad about our wifi since we improved that facility for this season. Have a nice day!

I was there during Las Fallas and had a great time! The staff were wonderful and the rooms aswell. A bit steep price, but that`s probably due to fallas. The cold showers were unfortunate, but I guess that`s hard to avoid when everyone at a full hostel tries to shower at the same time.

Hi . How are you doing? Thank you for the review and the only thing to tell you is that we added extra power to our heaters and if you come back you would have all the warm water could need, even if we are totally crowded. Have a nice day!