Feetup Home Backpackers Valencia Reviews

Plaza Vicente Iborra s/n, Valencia, Spain

Friendly staff Excellent location to all spot

Maybe some air conditioning would make the establishment even better than it is!

Great people, great place, well located. Nice kitchen. The bathrooms kind of suck but for the money it´s worth it.

• 29th Jun 2015

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and everything was perfect. the staff was helpful and very friendly, the area is clean and spacious. the kitchen and the living room are super. they have a room for the games and chilling so it is very easy to meet new people and the atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. the hostel is located right in the city centre so u can walk everywhere on foot. nothing negative about the place. feetup hostel chain never disappoints. greetings from jamaica

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

I had only one night in valencia. The common room was really cozy and I instantly made friends for my time there. The staff were really kind and helpful. I opted for their suggestion to rent a bike and ride down the river park to the beach. It was the most magical ride I've ever had, all thanks to that suggestion. I'm staying here again if I return.

This hostel was a great choice during my travelling around Spain. Location was right in the center, so it was easy to walk everywhere. Staff was super friendly and helpful. They explained me all the city and gave me good recommendations. Also I had a problem with my bus ticket with alsa, but they helped me to solve it, so I could keep travelling to the south. I liked a kitchen a lot, it was a huge and a good point to meet another people from the hostel. Perfect stay.

• 17th Jun 2015

Well located Inda heart of Valencia.

Hostel was great. Staff is awesome. Already on first day had good reception. Then after a few days in Valencia my backpack got stolen on the beach, and when i got back in the hostel the staff was super considerate and helped me out a lot! Definitely best staff i had during my stay in Spain. Also the hostel has good common rooms for meeting people, a very nice and big kitchen for cooking, and clean bathrooms and showers. Would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

It was a great place to stay. Staff was friendly, met cool people, facilities decent. Walking tour was legit. Had a good time. Kind of far, but still in the center.

Nice Hostel in the city center of Valencia! Included a great kitchen which was fully equipped and big enough for a lot of people to cook there. I only missed a nice common area since the terrace was closed for some reason. But all in all a nice & solid hostel for everyone who's on a low budget.

I had a great time. Nice staff, good location, chill vibes. I would defiantly stay here again.

This is a great hostel in a good location with very friendly staff. If you're staying in Valencia, I highly recommend this hostel.

Most staff super friendly with lots of advice about getting around the city. Very helpful and kind. Shower head came right off when I was using it but wasn't too big of a deal. Clean & comfortable beds, the location is in the center although it was kind of hard to find things. Overall good experience here.

• 6th Jun 2015

Amenities were minimal. Rooms were very hot and ventilation was lacking.

Great hostel, the staff is very nice and helpful. Kitchen and lounge area are great for hanging out and meeting people. Laidback vibe, one of the nicest hostels I have been to,

No AC. Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. Staff seemed nice enough but I was feeling much too under the weather to go through the hassle of complaining and getting another room. I left for another hostel.

Hello thank you for your review. It helps us to improve the services we offer. I am sorry but we don´t have AC, and for that it is not listed in our facilities. The reason is that we are in an historical building and we cannot put so many ACs outside. About the bed, we will check is there is any problem with it, and for sure, in case we have availability any receptionist would have change you the bed, with no problem

It's a pretty hip place. It has a bit of a party vibe which is fine, but there was also a free walking tour every morning. The staff was very nice, and the lockers were free with a deposit and worked well.

Only spent one night but location to all sights and bars is excellent. Staff very helpful

It was unforgettable stay in Valencia!! All the people in the Hostel were great, receptio is 24hours open, you can get warm drinks anytime as well as breakfast! Service team is very helpful, they helped to order a taxi, organized car pooling and gave million of advices on the city! Location is in the city center, many clubs and shops nearby!! For sure next time the same hostel!!

• 29th May 2015
  • Russia

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, with wide beds which were comfortable but noisy (metal bunks). There was a fan in the room which was fine for the 26 degrees we had but I think aircond would be needed over 30 degrees. My only gripe was the showers. They need to be improved with better shower heads and folding doors rather than plastic curtains.

« first « Prev 1 2 3